Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sunstone: MsBloom / DarkDreamer9110

For a first date this had certainly been one to write stories about. It would fill pages in Molly's diary later that night, or whenever she would find time for it. There was no telling how long Lily would stay. They hadn't even discussed how long this first visit would last. It had been defined as a cup of coffee but both of them had obviously hoped for, and expected, more. And it had become more, much much more.

Molly patted Lily on the head and ruffled her hair with a big satisfied smile on her face.
"Do you need help getting free?" she asked and leaned in to give Lily a kiss.

Lily chuckled through the ring gag as Molly spoke, nodding her head and rolling her eyes as she held up her bound-together hands and then nodded at the binds holding her on the Sybian. Her eyes roamed over Molly's body again. To submit to the woman, to let that beautiful goddess control and dominate and own her, it seemed like a dream, and Lily knew when she left it would be waking up from the dream until the next time.

Molly knew that Lily probably could have gotten herself free without any help. She must after all have gotten herself free after their cam sessions but there was something intimate about loosening her knots and unwrapping the rope around her wrists but first Molly had removed the ring gag and kissed Lily passionately, holding her head between her hands, tasting her own orgasm on those soft lips.

Once Lily's wrists were free Molly held them up to her mouth and kissed them as well in a most affectionate way.
"Maybe you'd like to shower and then we could actually have coffee, and if you're not busy later we could order dinner?"

It would have been far easier for Lily to untie herself had her hands not been tied as they had to keep her from dropping the flyswatter (doing self-bondage meant getting good at untying knots and knowing how to make knots that could be undone very easily with minimal effort and mobility), but she didn't mind having to have Molly do it for her. The intimacy of Molly untying her was delightful.

She smirked as Molly asked about real coffee and maybe dinner, slowly getting off the Sybian and nearly immediately stumbling as her legs took a moment to adjust and hold her weight after the intense experience bent as they were. As she caught herself, she chuckled, then smiled and nodded. "I mean, we both expected coffee. So I kinda feel owed that. And dinner sounds pretty amazing."

Knot by knot Molly liberated Lily from her bonds and for each knot undone she kissed and caressed the marks left on her soft skin. It was a moment of intense intimacy followed by Molly picking up Lily and carrying her to the bathroom at the other end of the upstairs hallway, sat her down on the tiled ledge of the shower cabin, tempered the water, not too cold and not too hot before starting to rinse off the sweat and her own fluids. She took a soft natural sponge and began to wash Lily's body, using the opportunity to also explore her breasts and very gently feeling her sex.

The delicate, intense intimacy with which Molly treated her as she untied the knots had Lily blushing and giggling. She was about to dismount from the Sybian when Molly simply picked her up and carried her out of the playroom. That got a surprised yelp from Lily, who then blushed and giggled as Molly carried her into the bathroom.

As the shower started and Molly began to wash them off, she sighed contentedly, leaning into the gentle touch on her breasts. She flinched as Molly's exploration moved to her aching, currently-overstimulated and hypersensitive slit, but soon the sensation shifted to one of soft relief. She purred as Molly kept up her work.

"That was ... Fuck, I can't believe how intense that was." She said with a grin. "And that ending was just ... Sploosh! Juices everywhere." She added dreamily.

"I know," Molly said as she kept running the soft sponge all over Lily's body.
"I must admit I was nervous as hell but you surpassed all expectations. You were so beautiful, your orgasmic agony was ... sublime."
She finished washing Lily's body and kissed her softly on the lips.
"Next time maybe you can do more, make it even more intense, more sublime, more beautiful. And there are so many other things I want to do with you."

Lily couldn't help but giggle at Molly's admission of nervousness. "You were nervous? I'm the one who was basically auditioning." She said, then nodded as Molly spoke again.

She reached out to stroke Molly's cheek. "For you, Mistress, I would move the world if it would please you." She said. "I don't think I could bear to disappoint such an amazing woman as yourself."

"I was. You weren't the only one auditioning. I mean sure we've done much of what we did today for some time now but that was online. Today, in the real world, I was auditioning as well."
She placed a hand on top of Lily's and nodded.
"The girl who moved the world with her orgasms."
She giggled.
"I'll think about it, but for now I think having that coffee is more along the lines of what I want, and then maybe some dinner as well."

Last edited:
Lily shook her head, chuckling. "You won the spot ages ago, Mistress. Today was a ... Formality, I guess. Just to make sure you had chemistry on set with your co-star."

She giggled as Molly spoke. "Coffee and then dinner sounds good. And then ... Well, I don't have anything to do tomorrow, so there's no need for me to leave at a reasonable hour. Or at all, really. So maybe after dinner I can move your world?"

A formality to make sure there was chemistry between them on set. It was a good way to describe what had happened between them. They had probably both known for quite a while that they wanted more, something more intimate, more permanent. Molly nodded. Now that they had both passed the audition, with flying colours at that, there was really just one more formality left, the question of whether they were now actually girlfriends or if what lay ahead was something entirely different.

She took her precious time to clean Lily, caress her body with the sponge, holding her in her arms before they eventually stepped out of the shower, towelled off and got dressed. Molly opting for just the dress rather than putting on her fetish wear underneath it.

Soon they sat there on Molly's couch with their coffee, smiling and snuggled together, both of them quite satisfied and happy. Lily didn't have anything the next day which meant she could stay late, perhaps all night. The thought had Molly's entire body trembling with excitement and anticipation.

Last edited:
Lily had similarly opted to switch to the dress she had brought in case she'd been wrong about "coffee" being a codeword for "hot, steamy BDSM play," and she was quite content to snuggle up into Molly and sip her coffee.

"So, we're definitely mistress and submissive now, but that does leave the question ... Are we, like, together together, or is this just a casual thing?" She asked curiously, smiling at Molly as she spoke.

"Casually together?" Molly asked.
"Like ... I dunno ... I've never really imagined myself being anyone's girlfriend, not exclusively at least," she said and holding an arm around Lily sipped the coffee with her free hand.
"To be honest I've never really had a serious long term relationship with anyone."
She took another sip and chuckled.
"Unless you count Josh of course but we ... ummm ... never really had sex, barely even made out so not entirely sure that counts. Does it?"

Lily chuckled. "I mean, like, friends with benefits. But yeah, I understand. I haven't really been in any serious relationships myself."

As Molly spoke further, mentioning someone named Josh, Lily looked over at her wish a curious expression. "Josh? Let me guess, an ex-boyfriend? Do I have to worry about him stealing you back from me?" She asked, her last question a fairly lighthearted one, but tinged with a small degree of worry.

She gave an awkward chuckle and pressed on. "If it didn't count, I'd imagine a bunch of asexual people would be feeling invalidated." She said with a grin.

Molly nodded at Lily's last comment about asexual people. It was true of course, although that was not the reason why she and Josh had never had sex. The truth was he was gay and she had a very strong preference for women.
"He was more like a cover story to keep my family appeased really. Mum and dad worried a lot that I wouldn't be able to support myself as an artist, that it was a "nice hobby and all but that I should either find a real job or get married. Then they died in a car crash."
She paused and took a long sip of the coffee realising that she had just told Lily more about herself than she had told most people.
"Suddenly I found myself with quite a large bank account and Josh no longer had to play the doting boyfriend. I mean there were, are, feelings between us but not like that."
Her voice was less steady as she spoke this time.
So no. You don't have to worry about him stealing me back, like I said we never even had sex. It was all very platonic in a sense. We love each other more like siblings than as lovers. Though very few siblings are as intimate as we were."

Lily listened as Molly spoke, and when Molly got to the mention of her parents' death, Lily let out a soft little gasp and leaned over to hug Molly gently when Molly put her coffee down.

"Shit. That can't have been easy to deal with." she said.

Hearing that she didn't have to worry about competition, she nodded. "Okay. So, this Josh guy's just a good friend. Cool." She said.

"But, like, if you don't want to make an exclusive agreement, we don't have to. Not this early, at least. We can be dating non-exclusively."

"It wasn't," Molly admitted letting herself be embraced by Lily, allowing herself to be vulnerable, something she rarely did, except with Josh.
"We weren't exactly on good terms really," she explained.
"They didn't exactly approve of my choice of lifestyle. Very conservative. Still ... y'know ... They were my mum and dad."
She wrapped her arms around Lily and pulled herself closer, rested her head on Lily's shoulder, sniffing her neck.
"So yea. Josh's a good friend, a very good friend, possibly the only real friend I ever had."

She paused and just took in the scent of Lily's freshly washed, soft, warm skin for a while.
"It is funny in a way how I've always told people I'm poly, but in reality I have never put it to the test. I like the idea of us dating non-exclusively but regularly."
She chuckled and sat back up pushing Lily to arm's length distance and looked into her eyes.
"So I guess I am about to ask what you are doing this Saturday. I was thinking perhaps we could have a real date?"

Lily nodded. "My parents ... Well, my mom was accepting. My dad ... Took some getting used to it, but he did his best not to be a jerk to me, at least directly, until he did get used to it. I can't imagine what it was like, having both of them be so against you."

She shrugged as Molly spoke of being poly and interested in dating non-exclusively but regularly. "I mean, I don't know if that's for me. Polyamory, I mean. But I'm willing to see how it works out."

The offer of a real date got a stare and a soft gasp from her, before she smiled, nodding wordlessly before kissing Molly softly.

It felt good to sit there, snuggling with Lily. She had never before spoken so openly about their parents with anyone but Josh and her therapist and yet it had felt so natural to tell this woman she had only known through a video link until a few hours ago, natural and safe.
"Maybe you should meet Josh before our date on Saturday," she suddenly said surprising herself as much as she might have surprised Lily with the suggestion.
"You'll like him. I promise. He's just as kinky as we are."

Lily stared at Molly in surprise at the suggestion of meeting Josh, her mouth agape. She slowly closed it, then spent several moments silently thinking over the suggestion before nodding. "I would like that, I think. Being more of a part of your life and meeting your friends." She said.

"I don't really have a lot of friends, myself, and none that I know are into kinky stuff. So it might be nice to meet others in the community." She added a moment later.

"My parents are still around, though I don't really see them much. They moved halfway across the country basically right after I left for college. Some job opportunity. I still see them occasionally, though. The occasional major holiday."

"Tomorrow?" Molly asked wanting to spend the rest of the day alone with Lily.
She then chuckled as her stomach grumbled a little which made her realise that it was quite a while since she last ate anything at all.
"Order in? she asked.
"Or eat out?"

Lily nodded as Molly suggested the next day for meeting Josh. They still had the rest of the evening and night for themselves, at least. At the suggestion of ordering in or eating out, she smiled. "Order in, for sure. I don't think we could have as much fun eating out. I mean, I certainly couldn't eat you out if we ate out." She teased.

The offer of Lily eating her out if they ordered in was one that Molly could of course not refuse. She gently indicated for Lily to get off the sofa and onto the floor.
"On your knees, hands behind your back," she said and patted the beautiful woman in front of her and then went to the kitchen area where she grabbed a sizeable pile of menus before returning.
"Chinese? Italian? Thai? Indian? Burgers? Pizza?"
One by one she placed the menus on the coffee table until there was not a free space anywhere.

Such a casual command, not even given with force or intensity, and yet Lily's insides knotted and her pussy clenched as she obeyed, wordlessly slipping into the requested position. As Molly left to go grab the menus, Lily watched her walk away with a grin. When she returned and started laying out the menus, Lily shrugged.

"I mean, so many options. Maybe you should pick, Mistress?" She said with a grin.

"Maybe I could My Dear Pet but I asked you," Molly said and sat down on the couch patting Lily's head, stroking her soft blonde hair.
"Or are you happy with whatever as long as you get to eat my cunt for dessert, or perhaps as both starter and dessert?"
As she spoke she closed her legs, placing the left on top of the right as if to say: You can't have any dessert unless you're a good little pet and choose your dinner.

Back
Top Bottom