Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Female Bleach OC story

Koibito

Star
"In the primordial world everything was in chaos; there was neither life nor death, progress and regress occurred at random, and it took a hundred million years for the world to become even remotely stable. Eventually, Hollows emerged in this world and started feasting on the human inhabitants, disrupting the circulation of Souls and giving birth to the first Menos. Due to this disruption, the world stagnated until, as if in response, a new being emerged from it, the Soul King, who destroyed the Menos, reducing it to sand. While Ichibē admits that other special beings, such as himself, emerged as well, none of them were as exceptional as the Soul King, being who truly approached omnipotence and omniscience.

While the Soul King continued to annihilate the Hollows to protect the world, it caused the world to slowly regress back towards chaos. In response, five powerful beings from that time decided to work together to fix everything; these were the ancestors of the Five Noble Families. However, Ichibē notes that while their methods and goals aligned, their motives did not: Tsunayashiro wanted to control the Soul King's divine power, a different ancestor wanted to create a "lid" to cover up the "pit" that would become known as hell, Kuchiki wanted to create order, Shihōin wanted to advance this stagnant world, and finally Shiba wanted to create a world were Hollows could live on their own in peace.

Eventually, the five realized that in order to accomplish their goals, they had to split the current world into three new ones and needed the power of a transcendent being to do so. While Shiba initially tried to convince the others to find another way, they nonetheless bound the Soul King and sealed him inside a crystal. As Ichibē himself witnessed, using the Soul King's Almighty powers as a keystone, the world was split, life and death were separated, and the cycle of Souls began.

While Ichibē admits he has no idea why the Soul King never resisted his bindings, only speculating that the Soul King saw something in the distant future that made him agree with the ancestors, he states that what followed next likely was without his consent. Tsunayashiro was unconvinced of the Soul King's cooperation and feared his immense power, and proceeded to tear off the Right Arm of Stillness and the Left Arm of Progress.

With everyone present aghast at these events, Ichibē continues to nonchalantly describe the Soul King's degrading mutilation; the other ancestors joined Tsunayashiro and tore out the Soul King's Heart and organs before dismembering his legs as well in order to create a puppet king for their convenience"

------

Bleach as a series had a bunch of writing issues, but the above is from the third volume of the Can't Fear Your Own World novels that were made in japanese in 2017 and came out in english this year.

It's amazing.

In short I would love to play a larger story involving the Bleach world and concepts with a completely original cast. The idea of making up Zanpakuto for various characters as well as more coheively playing with later Quincy and Fullbringer powers and of course the Hollow and Arrancar with their Ressureccion just gets me so hyped and this plot that would have made the end of the series much better has renewed my excitement for it.

A big theme I would like to play with is the development of their powers and ways to combine them that aren't so arbitrary as they were in the series if possible.

While I have various ideas for stories and Captains of the Gotei 13 and the like, I have thought out most a core story that maybe an interested partner would like to expand upon or more closely focus on!

------

The idea is between two Shinigami, one of which 'dies' and is turned into a Hollow while the other becomes a Captain. Eons later a unique Menos Grande appears and throughout the story evolves through the stages of Hollow before ripping their mask off to become an Arrancar. They could hope to return to Soul Society and face friends turned enemies as the living Shinigami is in the middle of it all. Or perhaps they want revenge on the Soul Society that they perceive to have abandoned them. Maybe there is even another fellow Captain in the main one's life by now?

It would be a romantic action story but with plenty of smut as well. And maybe by involving the rest of the characters we make up we can expand the story to an overarching plot with a big bad to overcome at the end if the inspiration strikes. Ideas involving the Soul King and the above excerpt could be made into something really epic.

I could play either party and have ideas for each as well as some ideas for others.

If the long explanation and plot hasn't scared you off I would love to discuss this with any interested partners!

Back
Top Bottom