Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You always will do as I say (Yours & Luvy))

luvybunny818

Planetoid
NormalBlackGirl40.jpg

She was getting more and more impatient as she watched the clock, the gold hands seeming to tick backwards and she was not amused. Mimi, or madame Ashford as she was more commonly refereed to lay across the huge silk couch in her living her. Her sultry body covered only by a see through purple robe that hung lazily around her slender frame. Her skin was soft and the color of fresh cream contrasting sharply against her dark black hair that flowed out under her head. She rolled over in aggravation, her knew slave was due to arrive today, her other servant's would be bringing him in any moment. Mimi was an impatient woman, she was not used to waiting for anything. When she asked for it, she got it, quickly. She rolled over on her flat stomach and frowned, her legs spreading out and leaving her woman hood bare to anyone who walked by. Judging by the light glistening between her legs it was apparent she was horny and getting more and more frustrated that her young new slave was not here to relieve her.

Mimi Ashford was considered a woman of high class, young and beautiful at only the age of twenty-three. Everything about her screamed wealth, from her huge mansion,to her beautifully made clothes. She had inherited enough money to last three life times when her parents passed away and she lived very comfortably. She was highly desired my men of all social classes but she took interest in being with a man, she saw only the excitement in the physical aspects of being with a man. If there was a hansom man she was interested in being with she would take her pleasure from him, weather he wanted it or not. The only man to every deny her was one that was already in a committed relationship, but it simply didn't matter. Mimi got what she wanted and she simply took it by force although the men were never left complaining in the end.

Mimi stood on her small feet, she was a small woman at only 5'5' and slender at that, but don't her size fool you, she was not someone whose bad side you wanted to be on. She removed the see through robe and tossed it on the couch laying herself out completely naked on the fur rug by the fire side. Two of her slaves entered the room moments later. They were young males looking only to be fifteen to sixteen , they were well muscled and completely naked, a fact that didn't seem to bother her at all. She longed for young men, there youthful beauty was a turn on to her. The size of these young men's manhood was not determined by their age, since both were well endowed. "Mistress he has arrived" one informed her with a bow.

The slave was considered a gem among most slaves. He was 18 and was quite muscular, he had two large arms and a broad chest. He also had large hands which matched the rest of his body. He stood about 6'0 and weighed in around 230 pounds. He smiled as he felt his crate beginning to move, soon enough the crate was set down and the crate was beginning to be opened. He looked at the men and he shook his head, he saw the boys who were crowded around and he shook his head. He was really surprised by how these men were dressed since they weren't dressed in anything. He slowly stood up he had a bit of trouble since his hands were tied firmly behind his back, he had on a pink collar that seemed to accent his softly tanned skin. He smiled at the boys, "What are your problems?" He said firmly, his voice was strong and deep.

As the large slave was removed from the box a few slaves whimpered seeing his scars, his back had about nine deep scars from when he was younger and since he didn't listen to the others who had owed him and one had decided a knife would be a good way to train him. It had been but it made him extremely cold and extremely tough. After all once your life is threatened you are never the same.

The slave's name was Seth and when he was brought in to see the woman he felt his jaw drop slightly. "Wow, I bet you she loves cock." He said firmly. He was really happy to see how she was.

Mimi sat up as her new slave was pulled into the room by her two naked slaves. Each of the boys held one of his arms to keep him in place around the mistress. You never could trust the new ones, they were sometimes to wild and she had to get rid of them before they could endanger her or her slaves. She stood up quickly from her spot on the fur rug and grinned seeing her rather large new slave that was restrained in the door way. She had gotten so wet waiting for him that she was more than ready to take him right then and there. She walked towards him seductively, swaying her hips, her whole body visible to him through her sheer robe. Her male slaves held him tighter just in case as she closed the space between them, now standing only a few inches from his body. "they sure took there sweet time getting you here" she frowned as if she were mad at him but it was entirely not his fault. She placed her slender hands on his waist pulling him against her and ran her hands against his muscled chest to test her new merchandise. "oh...i am going to enjoy you" she mused with a seductive smiled.

She placed her hands on the waistband of his pants and gingerly slid them down until they fell around his ankles. She hated it when they sent her slaves in clothing. The number one rule around her house was that all men were to be naked unless they received word otherwise from her. "you will refer to me as mistress, you will please me and do as say at all times...or suffer the punishment" she assured him sounding very stern and serious for a moment before continuing her work of removing all of his clothing.

Seth hated being restrained by the males, after all what could he do with his hands bound behind his back. As she approached he watched her hips move, even though Seth didn't have much of a say Seth was an ass man. He liked seeing a large round voluptuous ass. He seemed to think that even if he was owned he owned her, he looked at her with a huge smile, "I will probably enjoy you more." He said with a huge smile. He then looked at her, and waited for her response, Seth really liked to get reactions out of his owners to see how strong or weak they were.

The thing about Seth was that he had a few things wrong with him mentally, he believed that women were his toy even if he was owned all of his life he liked to think it was the opposite. The funny part about Seth was sure he thought women were his toys but he did love being dominated by a women who knew how to truly dominate a man.

Mimi was not pleased with this little attitude her slave had come with. If he thought he was going to get away with something like that he had another thing coming his way. She stripped down his boxer and got ride of all his clothes so he was completely bare to her just like the two other slaves that held him. She stepped back a few inches and pulled off her sheer robe letting it fall and pool around her feet on the floor. She smiled with a sinister little glint in her beautiful blue eyes as she stepped up to him. She grasped his rather large member between her fingers and gave it a little squeeze although not enough to hurt but just enough to make him painfully aroused "my, my..you are a cocky one aren't you?" she said, her words coming off sharp and serious although holding a small amount of amusement in her tone. "i bet your the kind that thinks he can make a woman scream his name....ill bet you think the sun shines out your ass, well your in my house now pet...and i make the rules" she hissed, her warm breath rolling sensually off his neck. Her bare breasts rubbed against his now bare chest that she had shed the shirt away from. Her fingers traced all around his body "if you don't shape up slave you will only be permitted to watch" She snickered evilly and clapped her hands twice. At the gesture her two male slaves hoisted him away to the wall and chained him to the shackles that were by the fire place.

Her two naked slaves returned to her side and all three of them stood on the fur rug in front of the fire. "these two have been good slaves....and ill show you just how good slaves are rewarded". She said with a smirk and snapped her finger. One of the males slaves stepped before her and she placed her hands on his waist. It was apparent she had these boys very well trained. The slave was soon hard with only a few of her erotic touches and he bent down slipping his length inside her already wet pussy. She had waited so long for her new slave to get here and made herself so horny that she would take any of her slaves to relieve her. She gave Seth a few teasing glances as he slave took her right there in front of him.

Seth looked at her and he shrugged, he heard her say the comments and he shrugged. "I bet you think you are the shit when you are just a cock hungry bitch." He said she seemed to ignore his comments as he was chained he shrugged, he was hard and large, he watched her begin to get fucked by one of the slave. He shook his head, "Jail bait." He said laughing and then he stretched. He was really surprised by how she was being fucked by the men.

Seth yawned and he shut his eyes and relaxed against his chains that bound him. He kept his eyes shut and he began to relax, he was really surprised by how they continued to fuck her as if she was just an object. "You realize they think you are just a fuck toy don't you women?" He said as he looked at her. He had his baby blue eyes open, Seth had eyes like a baby boy, he was anything but clearly though. ((Sorry not having great posts sorry))

Mimi was unamused with tone in his voice and how he though he could speak to her in that tone of voice. She was so damn horny right now and only wished to be relieved but if she had to stall her pleasure to make a point so be it. She snapped her fingers and the boys both pulled away standing with there arms at their sides. They were still rock hard and their man hood throbbing showing they were right on the verge of release, it would be hard and painful for any man to do that but they were incredibly loyal to their mistress. The boys whimpered wanted to touch themselves for pleasure but held back.

Mimi walked to her slave chained on the wall and without warning gripped his hard cock in one of her hands, his ball sack in the other. "cock crazed yes....a bitch, yes...but i am certainly not THEIR fuck toy, i think you have things a little backwards about how it works in this house" she hissed. Her experienced hand went about messaging his thick shaft as her other played with his balls "these boys worship the ground i walk on....they are my fuck toys not the other way around" she assured him. She rubbed him deeply and pleasureful until she felt his sack retract and knew he was right about to cum and she pulled away completely leaving him high and dry and without a way to relieve himself. "perhaps now that you feel what they are you will understand" she said with a little smirk. She turned and nodded to her slaves. They sighed with relieve and gripped their cocks jerking out the semen they desperately need to rid themselves of. She knew seeing her other slaves cum would only make him want to that much more. He would just have to suffer until he learned how to hold his tongue.

Seth looked at the women and smirked as the men began to whimper. He liked how he had the power to make her stop their pleasure and her pleasure just to come over and pleasure him. He moaned as his dick and balls were played with, when he felt himself on the verge and her stop he let out a soft submissive whimper. His glazed over blue eyes stared at her, as the other men began to stroke he began to become turned off, he hated the sight of other peoples semen. Even though he hated the sight of the other men he was still incredible hard he looked back to her and shook his head. Seth's voice was weak but he still managed to get out, "You're a whore." He squeaked out the last word since his erection was literally taking his legs out from under him.

Seth shut his eyes and began to think of other things, sure he made his mind think that he wasn't owned by any women but the head of his cock knew who his owner was and it was making Seth's bigger brain begin to realize that. After all weren't all men just led by their small heads.

Mimi gave a chuckle at his little insult but at all the while she knew he was suffering and she wouldn't relieve him either until she had his complete submission. After all you had to be firm with these boys or they would walk all over you. She had a taunting smirk on her face as she walked around to each of her slaves that looked content after relieving themselves. She kissed and gave each of their now limp members a lick savoring the taste of their cum. She couldn't help but laugh a little as she looked at her new pet with his eyes closed and his still rock hard cock. She wasn't going to let him get out of this though. She walked over and bent down to gently lick the head of his cock that was lightly dripping with pre cum. It wasn't enough to make him orgasm but it was just enough to still keep him on the edge of cumming.

"i might be a whore..but your a cocky little bastard...i guess we are made for each other" she teased and leaned up his body giving him a forced kiss on the lips. She pulled away licking his neck seductively. She was still a little disappointed she hadn't be allowed to climax and she wanted him to satisfy her "if your want to cum...your going to have to make me cum first" she whispered in his ear .

Seth watched her lick a bit of cum off of each of the men, when she walked over to him and gave him a soft limp he jerked and moaned in pleasured. He felt hot and his balls stung wanting to release that huge load that was held within. When he heard her say that he would have to make her cum first he shut his eyes and thought for a moment. He would make her cum he decided, "How do I do that when I am bound." He whispered back into her ear, his neck was another weak spot on his body along with his ass so when ever she did give him a bit of attention on those spots he moaned and groaned like a submissive little bitch.

Seth's body jerked again wanting it's release, he opened his eyes and waited to be released or atleast partially released, he really had no idea how he'd make her cum if he was chained standing up. Epically since he was taller then her. He looked at her with a grin and waited, "I will make you cum." HE still had not addressed her properly.

She felt the sudden jerk of his body at her simple little lick to his rock hard member. Sure it was a little cruel but if he didn't submit it would only get worse from here, oh yeah , it was going to be fun making him her little bitch. She loved the reactions she got from him with only the smallest little touch to his sensitive flesh, she wanted to make him squirm and wiggle. When she heard him agree she snapped her fingers and her two slaves that were busy at the time cleaning their cum from the floor came over. Each of them unlocked one of his arms and continued to hold him still before pushing him to his knees before the mistress. Mimi grinned and gripped his hair pushing his face right up to her wet pussy "do a good job now slave...and you will be rewarded" she teased stroking his member lightly with her foot.

Seth felt his arms released and then when he was forced to his knees he felt the familiar feeling of a wet pussy against his face. He began to lick at her suckle at her clit, he moaned and looked up at her his dick twitching. He began to move his hips literally humping her foot lightly. "Mnnn, can I have my hands free." He said looking up at her his eyes a light blue and once again glazed over in pleasure. His mouth was opening wide taking in as much of her wet pussy as he could his tongue was pushing deep while his lips wrapped around her clit which he began to suck.

Mimi moaned out as he buried his face between her legs and had his soft lips suddenly around her already engorged clit. She was pleased that he was rather skilled with his tongue. She had been denied her climax to many times in one day and she was going to have it if it was the last thing she did. When she felt him pushing his dick back against her foot she moved it away making sure he wouldn't be able to get himself off that way.

When he asked her if he could have his hand free she thought about it for a few moments, all the more capable he would be if he had the use of his hands "alright...but if you try anything, it won't be pretty" she warned him and nodded to her slaves who released his muscled arms and stepped off to the side although not to far away so that they could jump on him if he made one wrong move around their mistress. Mimi moaned and tossed her head back running her fingers through his hair "mmm...good boy" she teased spreading her legs a little more and bucking her hips against his mouth as he continued to pleasure her.

Seth smiled as he felt his arms released, he figured he could have overpowered the boys he began to move his mistress so her back was against the wall. He grabbed her thighs and placed them on her shoulders so he was completely between her legs and she was basically sitting on him. he moved a hand up and around and began to use his thumb on her clit while his tongue went into her slit. He looked up at her and moaned, all he could see was her big tits. He moaned again so he would vibrate inside of her. He moved his other hand underneath her ass and placed a finger at her entrance looking or either a go ahead or a sign she didn't like it.

((picture?))
She gasped softly as her back reached the wall getting really turned on by her new slave. Her two other male slaves got a little defensive and moved toward the two of them as Seth pushed her to the wall. Seth was much larger than the mistress and could easily overpower and hurt her so they had to be on guard. Mimi moaned as he suddenly lifted her long slender legs over his large broad shoulders and she was completely lifted off her feet. Sure she was more vulnerable in this position but she wasn't worried about it in the least, she would tame this boy until every thought of defiance left his head.

She gasped out and closed her eyes in sheer pleasure as he pushed his big thumb into her little clit sending a sudden jolt through every nerve in her body. She lightly gripped at his hair tying to control herself as his tongue licked at her wet opening. This slave certainly knew what he was doing!. The other two boys watched a bit jealously, they had never seen their mistress enjoying herself this much, they were not looking forward to having this boy around to steal the mistresses attention away from them. Her huge breasts bounced lightly with every little jolt of pleasure he sent through her, when he placed his other fingers at her ass she smiled "uhh yes" she moaned shaking her head enthusiastically.

((I'll do a description in this post)) Seth smirked as he heard her words, he began to pump his finger into her ass moving it gently but sitll firmly. As he shut his eyes he thought of what the other slaves must be seeing a powerful man who stood 6'0 weighed about 230 pounds with a back rippled in muscle along with strong arms that were currently working on their one and only Mistress. He thought about how her hand was in his light brown hair and he imagined that the slaves were burnign with even more rage. He had a soft smile on his face as he pumped his finger even more. HIs tongue still doing work on her soft little clit and pussy.

Seth had to admit his Mistress was a good looking women but still he didn't see a point to her being his dominant she had big tits and a wet hole just like any other slutty female and after all she was human still. As he licked gently at her pussy at this point more like a kitten lapping at milk then a man eating pussy he looked up at her and moaned hoping to make her cum. He could see on her face she was in pure ecstasy and that was when the thought crossed his mind that maybe he should cut her off at this point but then he felt his large dick brush against his thigh and decided maybe it wasn't the day to screw with her.

Mimi moaned possibly drooling at parts as his tongue young tongue explored inside her dripping pussy. She arched her back against the wall and cried out gripping his hair almost painfully when he sunk his long thick fingers into her very tight ass that could hardly hold his fingers. She moaned as she was filled through both holes by her wonderful new slave. He was large and muscular and Mimi could figure he was still had it in his thick head that he was not owned. He was far from being tamed and submissive yet and Mimi knew that. She felt his moan lightly vibrate her swollen clit and it was enough to send her over the edge. She cried out and gripped his shoulders as her cum coated his lips and tongue.

"well done" she praised sitting on his shoulders and panting. When she had unwound from her orgasm her two obviously jealous slaves came over and pulled her off his back holding her in their arms. They were just happy to have their mistress away from the new slave. When she steadied herself she grinned and leaned against the wall "alright..as we promised..you will have your release" she told him with a satisfied little grin on her luscious lips. She made her unhappy slaves let her go, they held her tightly when she tried to leave but she jerked away and glared at them making them retreat. She grabbed her slave by the shoulders and turned him around pushing him against the wall. She kissed his lips heatedly once and sunk down to her knees his length in her hot wet mouth.

((Alright, if I can have a few things changed. I don't do yaoi at all ok? So the male touching I can't do. I should have mentioned it earlier. ALso I hate my character being played.))

((sorry, you didn't mention you were against Yaoi earlier..but i will change the post just give me a minute))

(:)o my post didn't go through I have to repost give me a second))

Seth slowly released her as he felt her cum, he sucked in her cum loving it's sweet taste on his mouth. As he waited for her to get off of him he licked his lips and where ever else he could get her cum. When he felt her begin to move off of him he looked up at her and then slowly stood. He felt himself pressed against the wall and the warm hot feeling of her lips around his cock. He moaned loudly.

As Seth felt his dick beginning to be sucked he moaned even louder. He placed a hand on the back of her head genty not applying any pressure, after all he didn't want to ruin this moment as she began to move her head he moaned and whimpered, it wasn't long before Seth had unleashed his hot thick load into her mouth. He groaned and his legs felt weak. He couldn't believe how good it felt to be sucked off again.

Mimi ginned as her teeth very lightly grazed the soft flesh of his cock to cause pleasure. Her warm tongue wrapped around his head and sliding up his thick shaft. He tasted so good and she only wanted for him to cum so he could know what it felt like for a good slave to be rewarded. It didn't take long with her experienced tongue before she felt his thick cum fill her mouth. She swallowed the whole thing and licked her lips clean. She placed her hands on his hips and snaked back up his body kissing his toned chest before she was standing on her feet again and pressed her lips forcefully to his own. She leaned over to whispered in his ear "i am far from done taking your body tonight slave" she said with a wicked little grin,

She pulled away from his body and walked over to a beautiful gold plated desk in the corner and pulled something out of one of the one of the drawers before returning to his side and wrapped a thin pink collar around his neck securing it there and attaching a matching pink collar to it giving it a bit of a harsh tug "aww...look how cute you are" she teased and pulled him towards the beautiful marble stair case. Her two other slaves followed but she waved them off which they didn't at all look happy about.

Seth looked at her as she moved up his body. He kissed her back shutting his eyes he felt his hands almost grab her big ass but he stopped himself. When she broke the kiss and spoke about how she was not done with him he blushed, when she walked away and grabbed the collar and leash he bit his bottom lip. He felt his neck being pulled n. When he was pulled along to the marble stairs he sighed. "You have a pretty ass I can't wait to fuck it." He said as he looked at her. He smirked and looked into her eyes as he felt himself being dragged up the stairs. He found himself staring at her big ass, he wanted to really show her what she could do with that thing, he was glad to see the slaves had been dismissed.

Mimi yanked the collar again as she continued to lead him up the stairs. When she heard him mention fucking her ass she stooped and grabbed him pushing him against the wall on the stairs and gripped his jaw in her hand. "ill tell you what you can fuck" she said sternly, she didn't want him getting the wrong impression that he had any sort of say in this. With that she forced a kiss on his lips and continued to lead him up the stairs by his pink collar. When they reached her door to her room and pushed it open and lead him inside. The room was extravagantly decorated and had a very large bed in the middle of it.

She grinned and pushed him into the room before grabbing his waist from behind kissing his neck. "now why don't you go lay on the bed..i want to see you play with yourself before you will be getting any pleasure from me" she said and disconnected the leash giving him a little push towards the bed.

Seth felt her force him to the wall he looked at her and he let a soft whimper go. He then felt himself beginning to be dragged into her bedroom he shuddered as she began to tell him what to do, "What if I don't want to?" He said as he moved onto the bed and laid on his back and moved himself further up on her bed. He stretched and he began to relax, he was really surprised by how she had acted. He wasn't sure why she wanted him to play with his thick piece of meat but he stopped himself. He then placed his hand over his manhood to protect it from her sight. He had a feeling she liked to be able to embarass and stare at her slave when ever she felt.

She frowned deeply at what he had said when he backed up to the bed. She was very displeased her slave was still being disobedient. She rolled her eyes as she followed him up to the bed climbing up after him and crawling towards him on her hands and knees "what makes you think you have a choice slave...you do as i say or i can assure you that your stay here will not be a pleasant one" she hissed grabbing his wrists as he tried to cover his member "whats wrong..feeling bashful all of a sudden?" she teased and pulled his hands away. She reached down and gripped his cock rather tightly "THIS" she emphasized as gave it a little rube "belongs to me and you are going to use it to please me...now go on and do as i told you" she ordered and grabbed his hand pulling down his leg and making him grab his own cock.

Back
Top Bottom