Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Drug/Party House Open RP(Interest Check)

DakotaSmokson

Meteorite
I run this idea in several one on one RPs on F-List so I figured I'd try and see if I can't get an Open RP going in a similar fashion. The plot is simple;

Dakota owns a decently sized home, not exactly a mansion but large enough to host decent parties for all sorts. The parties are usually raunchy and filled with "party favors"(drugs and alcohol), and usually anything goes as far as sexual acts go. The only thing Dakota wouldn't stand for is scat or bloodplay stuff at his party. Otherwise just make sure you're in an appropriate room that is easily cleaned of fluids. Any genders are allowed to join the party, though Dakota typically only goes for females and other genders of the feminine variety(trans included).

Hopefully people are interested enough to make this a thing.

That does sound like a fun idea! It may be difficult to pull off. People all have different reply times etc. but it does sound fun.

Feel free to PM if you plan to get a party going.... that is, if you think that I deserve an invitation ;)

Someone will need to work out how it will be done. I could see it working on a Discord server. Different rooms could be set up for people to play in

I feel like there should be like a discord link in every group interest thread, so you can go over there and check how it's going/go on with it, even if the group owner goes quiet

Back
Top Bottom