Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx M or NB First request thread - need a better title (NSFW images in links)

Blue-Eyes

Moon
I will try to make my first request thread. I might modify it as time passes. If anything here interests you then don't hesitate to contact me by PM.

A fair warning to anyone reading this. I do have the utmost respect for any and all gender identity and sexual orientation. So if anything I write offends you - be it slurs, stereotypes, etc. - then just know that it's most likely not intended to do so. I will of course refrain from using certain phrases or words if they make my partner uncomfortable. But without communication there's no way of knowing what it is.

Another warning I think I should issue right off the bat is that I'm not a native English speaker. So my grammar and vocabulary are not as good as some of the more demanding people here would expect. So if you are a grammar-nazi with a minimum required word count then you might want to seek elsewhere. I can usually produce 1-4 (or more) paragraphs, but will not shy away from describing the situation my character is in just to get things done quickly. I find it very hard however to work with just a single line or sentence from my partner.

I really do enjoy playing characters that are not quite on the binary axis, with a preference for feminine characters. So my characters will be anything from transfemales (pre- or post-op), crossdressing males, femboys, shemales, futas or anything along those lines as well as males that are transformed into females or something more feminine that they start out with (willing or unwilling). I do enjoy playing against almost any kind of character of any gender, ethnicity or orientation.

I can play both the top or the bottom or I can switch. But it will be very rare for me to ever accept something where my character is going to top a man. Femboys or crossdressers are alright, but my character topping a manly man is most likely not going to happen.

There are a few things that I would like to avoid outright. Underage characters, scat, urine, micro/macro. But apart from those things I am open to most. Don't be afraid to ask about something the worst I could say is that I'm not interested.

Finally made an f-list

There are a lot of different settings that I would love to set up a game in:

Fantasy:
Generic fantasy
Golarion
Dragon Age
Skyrim

Sci-fi:
Star Wars
Mass Effect
Cyberpunk

Modern:
Slice of life
Urban fantasy
Marvel Universe

Gender transformation:
X-change
Great change
Bikini Beach

System RP:
Anything involving a roleplaying system will get my immediate attention. That will also be the only thing that will make me bend my own rules above. I have played Pathfinder the most but have bought a lot of RPs over the past few years, even if I haven't had the chance to play them. So if you have a system that you'd like to use then let me hear.

I have a few images that I would love to play out. I don't have any specific ideas yet. But if something interests you in an image or in some of the things above, then let me know and I'm sure we can sort something out.

Images (NSFW)
(Femboy x M) Dinner with daddy didn't go as expected - or did it?
(Fu x Femboy) Sorry teach. I'll never do that again.
(Shemale x M) Interracial , Interracial II
(Fu x Femboy) Day at the gym
Futa SpiderGwen
(Fu x Fu) Relaxing in the sun
(M x Trap) At the fairground
Transformation (incest)
(F x MMMM) Pink pill in the family (incest)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom