Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Elite Talent Modeling Agency

EliteTalentModeling

Super-Earth
(I prefer IC messages replying to the following roleplay ad if possible but if you must discuss anything OOC I am open to it. Just in case you need an application to work from check this one out.)

Stuck at a dead-end, minimum wage job and just flat out not making the kind of money you SHOULD be making while you struggle to make ends meet? Want to have more Instagram followers? Do you love cosplaying but have zero idea how to make a career out of it? Is your Twitch stream not getting enough viewers? Are your YouTube channel subscribers not at the level you want? Are you in school but unsure of what to do with your life?

We can help! Send us a photograph or video of yourself to see if you qualify then we can set up an in-person meeting in our office.

Let's show the world what you are made of.

The Elite Talent & Modeling Agency can help! Accepting applications right now from aspiring actresses, models, cosplayers, singers, etc.!

Seeking women of the 18-29 age range.
Please send photograph(s) of yourself along with your height and weight so that we can make sure physical requirements are met.
Must be flexible...with travel and schedule!
Include any other details you desire that gives us a better idea of you as an individual whether it be hobbies, current profession, etc!

Last edited:
Have you ever thought about modeling?

12200293e11c7a963fb704752c7fadc4.gif

Come on now. There is reason to have an attitude about it. How do you expect to be a successful bikini model if you can't even do something as simple as removing your shirt?

giphy.gif

Keep in mind I am not ALWAYS at my office. Even during my time off I always have my eyes peeled for natural talent along with plenty of business cards to hand out.

Whether it be my weekly gym visit. Relaxing on a sandy beach watching the sunset and the individuals who happen to walk past me. Or even just having a drink at the local nightclub. ...wait. Your girlfriend and her friends are having a girl's night out at the club I frequent on the weekends? Is that her over there on the dance floor? I should buy her and her friends a round of a drinks. She seems nice to chat with. I guarantee I could convince her to do a little dancing at another club. A certain club my buddy owns. It is pretty amazing how much she is earning lately...all thanks to me. You should have kept a tighter leash and a closer eye on her because it is only a matter of time before I talk her into grinding on a much different pole.

Last edited:
*LINKS INCLUDE NSFW IMAGERY*

When your girlfriend found out about a casting agency from a friend she goes to college with it seemed like such a blessing. She always had aspirations to be an actress and now she had the chance to do so while being given an opportunity to help with the bills and rent.

Did you wish her good luck before you left to go work or did you have to leave early to go do a double shift? Don't worry. She made it to my office just fine. She tells me you guys are engaged? That's sweet. If it makes you feel any better it took a lot of work and persistence to convince her that I could get her legitimate acting work and making the big bucks if she did me a small favor. A blowjob isn't cheating. It means nothing. After a while she got more used to the camera filming everything. When I eventually started shooting my load I had built up just for her into that awaiting mouth she had this insanely cute look of surprise on her face. She doesn't let you cum in her mouth...does she? Just for the chance at fame or money she surely seems to appreciate mine. She even looks she is having a blast swallowing it all for me like a greedy little cum junkie. I wonder if I can convince her to do something else next time I have her come down to my office? ...If I can even find time for her again. My schedule is pretty full as it is discovering new talent.

Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom