Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female As Dark as Dark Gets [NSFW]

Lewdicrous

Lord of the Damned
Hey there, welcome to my short and sweet request thread. This thread is based around the darkest my cravings get, so it's likely fairly niche. I usually average 2-4 paragraphs per post, but I'm not picky on post size regardless, as long as you're giving me more than one sentence. I'm comfortable playing any gender that has a dick, and looking to play against a female or females. Your real life gender doesn't matter to me in the slightest. I write exclusively in third person, and require faceclaims of some sort for the characters. I'm a fairly visual writer, so it's just not the same with only descriptions. What form of faceclaims it is doesn't really matter to me.

As far as dark kinks go, the sort of thing I'm looking for are things like physical abuse/beatings, degradation, slavery, bad ends, snuff, incest, abductions, sexism, racism, non-con, etc. If you have other dark kinks, feel free to ask. Worst I can say is no. My main limits are toilet play, and feet worship.

All roleplay here must abide by site rules. This means don't ask me for loli/shotas, or any characters under 15. This should be common sense, since you're not allowed to be on site if this is the case, but don't contact me for roleplay if you're under 18. Additionally, please make sure you understand that roleplay is just roleplay. I've ran into someone through roleplay like this that claims to do it irl, who I reported to the police(not from this site).

That all said, thanks for taking the time to check out my thread!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom