Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Anyone else never do anything for their birthday?

Nah, not just you. I don't do anything either. Never really cared to treat my birthday as a special occasion. Just another day for me.

I couldn't care less about my birthday. Even when I was a kid it was no big deal asides from getting some gifts. As an adult I make my own money now and buy and do what I want when I want. I don't need a special reason for that nor do I need anyone to provide what I want.

Useless and unwanted information, I am very happy that no one where I work knows my birthday and no one has ever wished me a happy birthday. They have started putting our birthdays on the board as some kind of morale thing, I will have to send an email stating I do not consent to my personal info being given out!

The more effort I put into planning my birthday extravaganzas, the worse they were (even a tour of southern Europe). My best birthday ever was getting surprised by being dragged out club-hopping, and it was amazing. So, if I don't try, I can't be disappointed. If someone surprises me, cool.

The more effort I put into planning my birthday extravaganzas, the worse they were (even a tour of southern Europe). My best birthday ever was getting surprised by being dragged out club-hopping, and it was amazing. So, if I don't try, I can't be disappointed. If someone surprises me, cool.
Usually the best way. On a related note, the best new years I ever had was with a housemate who picked up Chinese food on their way home from an afternoon shift and we just ate that and watched TV. Still one of my fave new years nights ever.

Doesn't take anywhere near as much as people think it does or should.

I almost never do anything for my birthday. It is just another day and I’m just another year older and usually not another year wiser. Lol although admittedly, I do not mind hearing “Happy Birthday”, gives me a little smile but nothing anymore extravagant than that, usually.

I pretend that mine never happen. I really don't need another reminder that I'm getting older and less capable.

My Birthday is in Winter, so I don't bother to celebrate it…and I thought I hate my birthday, but then I ended up living in a very hot country for 3 years, and I celebrated my birthday twice there. I think I just can't be bothered doing anything big when it's cold :)

My spawn date is next month, but I’m sure everyone can agree with me when I say that the older you get, (especially after 21) it doesn’t seem to matter anymore. I just like to take a day off work and do whatever. Be it go out to eat, or travel somewhere for the day. Nothing crazy anymore. I miss being little and having bomb ass parties at go-kart places and then staying at a hotel with my friends that have a pool. 😂 The good ‘ol days.

The most I do is get a nice dinner out or to go or something. It's just another day, but I admit it does make me happy when someone wishes me happy birthday at least.

but I admit it does make me happy when someone wishes me happy birthday at least.
Me too! But singing Happy Birthday makes me feel weird and awkward.... 😂

Back
Top Bottom