Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Intergalactic Order of Chivalry (Interest Check)

MyttyDW

Awoo?
Hello! I have an idea I want to play with, but I don't got too much planned yet. Essentially, the player characters would all be elite knights in the IGOC, and would be teamed together on a single battlecruiser in order to take the fight to the Interdimensional Empire (IDE) that has been assaulting this dimension in their never-ending crusade to conquer.

The setting would be space-faring sci-fantasy, meaning that there is advanced science and tech, but also some fantastcial elements. Swords with energy fields are a common weapon, there is also Magitek and likely other things I am forgetting.

The most I want to ask for, in terms of expectations, is to be at least somewhat active in OOC, be able to do ideally at least one IC post a day, and to respect everyone.

That's what I gt for now! If you have any questions, comments, or if you're interested, please leave a post below!

I kinda wonder what place, if any, an intergalactic Paladin would have in this RP. Granted, his particular beliefs and those of his order don't preclude sex. But still.

EDIT: Actually, never mind. I might just wanna bow out here. Don't wanna over-extend myself.

I kinda wonder what place, if any, an intergalactic Paladin would have in this RP. Granted, his particular beliefs and those of his order don't preclude sex. But still.

EDIT: Actually, never mind. I might just wanna bow out here. Don't wanna o
I was gonna say it would depend on what the Paladins are in the order, but if you gotta dip out then I understand :)

Yes! I actually have some thoughts about a Rogue/fighter type who prefers melee combat over firearms and sticks to the code of the IGOC, but just barely. That doable?
In what way are you thinking he just barely sticks by the codes? Is it more of an 'I'm evil' way or more of an 'unorthadox strategies' way?

Back
Top Bottom