Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Intergalactic Order of Chivalry (Interest Check)

MyttyDW

Awoo?
Hello! I have an idea I want to play with, but I don't got too much planned yet. Essentially, the player characters would all be elite knights in the IGOC, and would be teamed together on a single battlecruiser in order to take the fight to the Interdimensional Empire (IDE) that has been assaulting this dimension in their never-ending crusade to conquer.

The setting would be space-faring sci-fantasy, meaning that there is advanced science and tech, but also some fantastcial elements. Swords with energy fields are a common weapon, there is also Magitek and likely other things I am forgetting.

The most I want to ask for, in terms of expectations, is to be at least somewhat active in OOC, be able to do ideally at least one IC post a day, and to respect everyone.

That's what I gt for now! If you have any questions, comments, or if you're interested, please leave a post below!

Hello! I hope you are doing well.

I love the start to the plot! Color me interested!

I have been reading into Warhammer 40k a lot, because I am really craving that futuristic space fantasy, lately.

Hello! I hope you are doing well.

I love the start to the plot! Color me interested!

I have been reading into Warhammer 40k a lot, because I am really craving that futuristic space fantasy, lately.
Fair enough, fair enough. I'm not sure how many parallels will be made between 40k and this, but it doesn't sound like you're wanting 40k itself?

I may be able to throw my hat in, depending. But I'd like there to be a bit more of a mix between male and female authors before I commit 100%. So far it seems there's exclusively men who have posted here. No offense, of course.

I may be able to throw my hat in, depending. But I'd like there to be a bit more of a mix between male and female authors before I commit 100%. So far it seems there's exclusively men who have posted here. No offense, of course.
This is probably going to come out rude, for which I apologize, but why does it matter in this case?

Would these characters be human-based characters, or other life forms?
I'm probably going to say nothing on more than two legs and nothing too outlandish for shape. It's maybe a bit dull but in my opinion it also helps with balance and such

No worries, Drac. And I dunno, I suppose it's naught more than a preference, to which any explanation seems inadequate.
Fair. It feels more odd in terms of a group RP to me, where sexual activity either isn't the focus or won't happen at all. For 1x1s, I can kinda understand how it can maybe be uncomfortable?

I'm probably overthinking

Perhaps you are overthinking. In a group RP, it depends on the environment in which it is hosted. This site is largely focused on ERP/SRP, which in turn gives rise to that preference in me regarding any RP I participate in. Not so much that I'm expecting sexual activity, but in case it DOES happen, y'know?

Perhaps you are overthinking. In a group RP, it depends on the environment in which it is hosted. This site is largely focused on ERP/SRP, which in turn gives rise to that preference in me regarding any RP I participate in. Not so much that I'm expecting sexual activity, but in case it DOES happen, y'know?
Understandable. At the same time, since any and all (or at least most) sexual activity will be up to the players (and me in the case of my character and NPCs), it feels a bit... I'm not sure of the word. Essentially no one is asking you to shag a guy, or a girl played by a guy, etc etc.

Anyway, I understand your position and we'll see what happens :)

Not at the moment. I consider myself fairly well-versed in sci-fi and at least an intermediate-level student of fantasy, so I at the very least have the background for my questions, when I have need to ask them, to be pertinent.

This is probably going to come out rude, for which I apologize, but why does it matter in this case?

I'm probably going to say nothing on more than two legs and nothing too outlandish for shape. It's maybe a bit dull but in my opinion it also helps with balance and such
I think it makes sense! It’s more relatable from a character standpoint and balance as you mentioned.

Sure why not!
Well as I thought about them I suppose they're sort of variants of the same core idea but anyways. First one is a warrior scholar, calm and collected as they have studied the arts of magic and battle as one might learn about math or the history of the universe. They are refined and full of composure during most times as their education guides their actions. Second is a rune smith, a brash and brutal man who learned the art of rune making to enhance his fairly mediocre smithing ability and allow his weapons and armor to use elemental attacks. Basically two spell casters who aren't afraid of melee.

Back
Top Bottom