Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or NB Moon's Search, NSFW Pics inside Updated 7/22/23

Hello, I'm going to keep this thread short and to the point. I'm open to MxF and Futa x F roles at the moment. I'm open to playing over PMs at this time. I am open to discord based RPs depending on plot. I will play characters between 15 and 29 years old. I generally post between 1-3 paragraphs or more depending on my partner and what is currently happening in RP. I also would like to say I will try to get a reply out daily, but life will always come first as I work night audit in a hotel. Please don't beg me to post daily, nothing kills my muse faster than that. If we are on Discord, please don't bother me if I go silent for a period of time and it hasn't been days. I will instantly drop communication with you regardless of how much I liked an idea. I hate to put that in bold, but I have had a surge of having to step away from discord for 15 minutes and returning to messages asking where I am. Anything bolded is a craving, any canon character I say I am willing to play is subject to personalities being different.

Pairings- I play the character on the right
  • Teacher x Student
  • Criminal x Daughter of cop/detective who got him/her arrested.
  • Ghost x Human
  • Vampire x Human
  • Beast x Adventurer
  • Monster x Adventurer
  • Tentacle monster x Adventurer
  • Centaur x Human
  • Other 'beasts'/monsters x Centaur
Fandoms
  • Dragon Age (I know the games, would prefer to play an OC Warden or Inquisitor. I have an intro for my inquisitor down below. I would LOVE anybody who could play Solas for that.)
  • Pokemon (Pokemon x Trainer, Trainer x Trainer, all sorts of fun to be had with OC characters here. Bonus points if you wish to use the Arcus Legends timeline)
  • Inheritance Cycle/Eragon (Dragon x Rider among other pairings. I'm open to playing OCs only.)
  • Witcher (I will play an OC. I may try Ciri depending on plot.)
  • Harry Potter (OC open to any eras including Hogwarts Legacy)
  • Starwars (OC only)
  • Naruto (I play an OC for now until I fully refamiliarize myself with the world. An interesting situation would be an Uchiha Clan survivor that is being kept for experiments in passing the Sharingan down. Open to attempting it with a Fem!Sauske however instead.)
  • Honkai Star Rail (I'll play Fem Trailblazer and would adore to play against Welt, Jing Yuan, Dan Heng/Dan Feng, Loucha, or Blade.)

Plot ideas
  • Public sex! Non-con or not, hidden or accepted and casual, up for all of it.
  • Breeding! Monsters, animals, anthros, you name it, I'll probably be willing to play my girl or girls against it to be filled with their spawn. Eggs or not included.
  • I would really like Somnophilia included in some plots, it's a rather interesting situation and possible plot device.
  • MC is a young, fairly rebellious teen, tattoos, out all night, bringing a bad look on her family name. YC, her father, figures she'll settle down once she's got a baby on the way
  • Alice in Wonderland: Either dark takes such as American McGee's, Tim Burton's, or other retellings and spins I love the story to bits. We can either have the traditional Alice falling into Wonderland or perhaps have her start in an asylum after her adventures as a child. I'm also open to a child of Alice having her own adventures 15+ of course for her age.
  • A Jedi padawan is trying to keep from being found by inquisitors after order 66. Just how far is she willing to go to keep her freedom or will she be found quickly?

Picture plots
One
Two
Three
Four
Five (New!)
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen

Random intros
If you like any intro listed, either send a DM with the intro of choice quoted, or just message me to talk a bit more about how things will go.

Solas (possibly others) x OC Inquisitor (Dragon Age Inquision) (Heavily craving right now)
(Dub-con to con, possible bestiality, magical nonsense encouraged. Open to discussing plot points)
She still missed him.

Inathenera knew under the tangled mix of emotions that propelled her through the meetings and Qunari threat that she longed to see Solas again. He had been her companion from the beginning at the Temple of Sacred Ashes, they survived the attack on Haven, found Skyhold, and yet... he had lied to her about who he was.

In her dreams, Ina often found herself back at the pool in Crestwood where they had met after the Temple of Mythal, where he had freed her of the slave marks her people wore. It was a bittersweet memory, the last time they had been anything approaching intimate.

His voice. Here? How?

The younger Dreamer turned from where she had stood among the reeds, “Vhenan?” The endearment slipped freely from her lips, along with the hurt and heartache. Seeing the Dread Wolf as a wolf, well it only made sense.

Eyes the color of veil fire met red, her left arm raised as if to reach for him before remembering it was gone even In the Fade. “Why?” A broken whisper of a question, Ina needed to know why he came to her when she hadn’t been able to find him. Why his people were hurting those of Thedas? Why he had lied to her for so long.

It was her duty as inquisitor to continue her hunt for Solas, but in her heart Inathenera wanted to find redemption for him.

Open to other ideas.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom