Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female FemslashLover's Fandom Verse Requests (Updated 12/8/2023)

Hello,

Thanks for stopping by the Fandom Verse!

Primarily, as my name suggests, I am looking for F/F games. I am open to F/Futa for certain plots.

I am open to F/F/M or F/F/F polyamrous games. Whether that means there are three players or just two players who share one of the three characters, I’m up for it.

Facts about Me:
  • Roleplay experience - 12+ years
  • I am no longer in my twenties.
  • I do not have a preference for my partners gender or orientation.
  • I reply by paragraph. Multiple paragraphs (4+) 85% of the time.
  • I write in third person past tense. But will write in first person for the right story.
  • I like character sheets. These can include face claims or not.
  • Story to smut ratio: 70 / 30 but can switch to 60 / 40, or on the VERY rare occasion 40 / 60.
  • I am open to platonic nonsexual roleplays as well.
  • My No’s are: bathroom play, vore, bugs or feet. Blood play is open for discussion if it fits the RP (i.e. vampire, demons). Most times I’m on the “maybe” side for incest. There are more no's but I'll get to those later.
  • I play female (or futa) characters as my main characters.
  • I play primarily through PMs but am open to threads.
  • I use Discord, for OOC discussion and to play.

Do not be afraid to message me. I don't bite and I love a good discussion.

Fandoms in purple have F/Futa ideas.

My new Request Thread can be found HERE.

My F-List can be found HERE.

Fandoms I’m Interested In:

1. Game of Thrones / House of Dragons (Sansa/Daenerys, Alicent/Rhaenyra)
  2. The Witcher (Tissaia / Yennifer) *I am CRAVING this pairing like CRAZY*
  3. Planet of the Apes Series -- looking for an Ape/Human Female roleplay here (Darker and Sexual Themes)

Wednesday: (Wednesday/Enid, Wednesday/Bianca, Morticia/Larissa Weems, Bianca/OFC)
*Note all characters are going to be played as 18 years old (junior/seniors) or played in scenarios outside of Nevermore.
*When playing Wednesday, I can play her on the Ace spectrum.

Wednesday Ideas
Soulmate Trope - Neither Wednesday or Enid want to admit that the other is their soulmate. One or both attempt to keep the other from finding out.

Soulmate Trope #2 - Seeing Color was all Enid Sinclair ever wanted, because it would mean she had finally found her mate. But when she sees the color she's surrounded herself with and finds her mate shadowed in drab monocromes of black and grey, she has to come to terms with what fate has in store for her.

Alpha/Omega #1 - Enid knew from the moment she met Wednesday that they were destined to be important to each other. How important is still up for debate.

Alpha/Omega #2 - After Enid's first shift she finds she's an alpha and goes into her first rut. And although there are fawning omega werewolves looking for her attention, all she wants is Wednesday.

Protective - Wednesday becomes protective of Enid / Enid becomes protective of Wednesday

Jealousy/Possessive - Enid does not like how many people are interested in Wednesday / Wednesday hates all of Enid's boyfriends with a fiery passion.

Love is the Truth: Morticia slips a truth serum into Wednesday's espresso, thinking it will help Wednesday be honest with herself about her feelings. Wednesday thinks she's been doused with a love potion because she cannot stop herself from "fawning" over Enid. Wednesday tells Enid how much she likes her assortment of colorful pens and post-it-notes. How she is proud of her. How she does want Enid to hug her but is scared. Small truths that Wednesday has not admitted to herself are true, so she believes she's been doused a love potion and now much figure out who did it.

They shouldn't work, but they do.

A Siren's Song - Bianca swore her actions were selfless. But that voice in the back of her head that sounded suspiciously like her mother called her a liar. Bianca uses her siren's song on someone.

Enemies can still be lovers - Bianca cannot stand Wednesday Addams and Wednesday cannot stand Bianca. But what does that have to do with anything?

Never Knowing: Bianca is never sure if her lovers like and want her, for her, or because of her siren's song.

The Female Addams - Gomez's fraternal twin sister also attends Nevermore and falls for Larissa, who doesn't notice her at all.

Roommate, you say? - Larissa and Morticia are far more than roommates while attending Nevermore.

Wednesday's 'Father' - Larissa and Morticia were having an affair until Wednesday was born. 16 years later, when Wednesday arrives at Nevermore Larissa looks into eyes that match her own. What are they all to do?

You Ruined My Plans - Marilyn came to Nevermore to finish her family's quest for genocide against the Outcasts. But the more time she spends with Larissa Weems the more she questions whether all Outcasts are meant to die.

Motherland: Fort Salem (Tally Craven/Sarah Alder) *Craving this like crazy!*
Hawkeye! (Yelena Belova/Kate Bishop) *I am CRAVING this pairing like CRAZY*

Disney:
Raya and the Last Dragon (Raya x Namaari)
Maleficent**
(Maleficent/Aurora, Maleficent/F)
Pocahontas (Pocahontas/Nakoma, Pocahontas/London Lady)
Frozen** (Elsa/F, MAYBE: Elsa/Anna)
Beauty and the Beast** (Belle/FemaleBeast, Belle/FutaBeast
Aladdin**
Gargoyles**
Once Upon a Time
Mulan​

Hercules - Female Hades

Little Mermaid - Ariel x Princess Erica
Ariel x Erica2.jpg

Ariel x Erica.jpg

Ariel x Ursula
Ariel Ursula tumblr_4209157685128248425c962df1cb24ce_5f6cb32b_1280.jpg

Younger Mermaid Ursula
Ursula mermaid.jpg

Warrior Snow White

Aladdin - Female Genie

Fate: Winx Saga (Stella/F)

DCU:
Supergirl** -- (Cat Grant/Kara Danvers, Lena Luther/Kara Danvers, Alex Danvers/Lena Luther, Kara Danvers/Diana Prince, Alex Danvers/Diana Prince)
WonderWoman -- (Diana Prince/F)​
MCU:
X-Men
Avengers** (Natasha/F, Maria Hill/F, Natasha/Maria Hill, Natasha/Wanda, Wanda/F, Shuri/F, Captain Marvel/Maria R., Captain Marvel/F, Valkyrie/F, Valkyrie/Jane)​

Fandoms I’ll Consider:
Devil Wears Prada
Game of Thrones** (Brienne/Sansa, Sansa/Daenerys, Caitlyn Tully/Lyanna Stark, Lyanna Stark/Rhella Targaryen)
Harry Potter -- (Hermione/Luna, Hermione/Bellatrix, Hermione/Minerva, Minerva/Bellatrix)
Star Wars
Star Trek
Glee
Xena
MCU (X-Men, Avengers)
DCU (Wonder Woman, Justice League, Teen Titans)
Power Rangers
Wicked
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Sailor Moon
Terminator
The Mummy
Merlin
Raven's Home
Resident Evil
The Walking Dead / Fear the Walking Dead
Planet of the Apes

Fandoms I’ve Never Played In But Would:
Avatar: Last Airbender / Legend Of Korra
Warehouse 13
Birds of Prey
Assassins Creed
Charlie's Angels
Blacklist
Criminal Minds

Themes:
Light (Romance, magic, adventure, friends-to-lovers, enemies-to-lovers, unrequited love)
Dark (Dub-Con, non-con, Kidnapping, enemies-to-lovers, forced marriages/childbearing, torture)
Sexual Themes (kinks, harems, A/B/O)

UPDATED TO INCLUDE ORIGINAL PLOT IDEAS -- December 8th 2023

Original Plot Ideas:

Themes:
  • Slice of Life (May/December)
  • Medieval (forced marriage, peasant/royalty, general/prisoner or war)
  • DnD (Interspecies relationships, forced marriage, general/prisoner or war)
  • Supernatural (witches, sirens, vampires, demons)
  • Soulmate tropes (tattoo of first words said to your soulmate, red-string, countdown/timer, being color blind until you meet your soulmate)
  • Alpha/Beta/Omega (Enjoy the kinks involved in these themes [breeding, knotting, heat/rut]. I'm open to playing against a female alpha or playing a female alpha)
  • Harems, multiples, power imbalances, kinks

Note: I work full time and am often very busy but have some time for a game or two. I typically play at night and sometimes on weekends--but not always. I reply 2 to 3 times a week, more if I have time.
If I mention that I’m currently full up on partners please do not take offense, I just know myself well enough to say when I have too many commitments to be able to commit the way I’d like to a game.

Last edited:
It's a new year and I have a new craving. I've updated the thread with my new craving for Wednesday roleplays.

I "archived" my old ideas in the spoiler to keep focus on what I'm currently interested in. Please DM me if you're interested in discussing the pairings or ideas posted.

Back
Top Bottom