Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or F Looking for a Knight to my Squire!

MyttyDW

Awoo?
854e43d49d9b8eca023882a8831b69a2.jpg
Hello! You may know me as Mythy, but for this RT I am looking for a roleplay using this guy(or girl, if desired) to the left, Draconius Mythik Wolfington! He is a hybrid born to the Wolfington noble line, and for one reason or another has joined the Intergalactic Knightly Order.

I don't want to plot too much, as I want to build with my partner, but what I'm looking for is an adventure-filled story with romance and sex, in an advanced intergalactic (or intragalactic) situation, though still with fantasy elements like knights.

In terms of kinks, I'm generally on the tamer side of things, liking rough and loving vanilla sex. You can ask, but be aware that I will not do anything extreme such as: Piss, Scat, Blood&Gore (In a sexual scene) diapers, etc. Many of the outlandish things as well I'm not into. I do like hugs, kisses, pinning, fucking hard, pounding, rutting, cuddles, loves, biting, marking, claiming :3

I do love dirty talk. When possible, breeding (and Mpreg when MxM) is nice
(A bit of a more in-depth thing can be found >>HERE<<)

For pairings, we could do MxM or MxF, with two possible partners for Draconius being the knight he is assigned to, or a fellow squire under the same knight.

Draconius Mythik Wolfington, a hybrid born to the Wolfson noble line of Ryzaak V. The gentle young man grew up learning to be quiet, to not bring attention to himself thanks to the family's outdated views on mixed-breed children. On his sixth birthday, both he and his mother were disowned and his father, ever loyal, left as well. Since then, Draconius and his family grew up as drifters, living with nomadic caravans and doing what they could to survive.

Though he and his family were content with this life, it seemed as if the galaxies had other plans for the young man. On his tenth birthday, after four years of exploring interests, the caravan that his family were with was attacked by pirates. Draconius himself was taken, as slave traders liked them young. His parents didn't have the money for ransom, and the Wolfsons could care less if the stain on their genes was cut out.

If it hadn't been for a Knight of the Galaxies, there's no telling what would have become of Draconius. The knight took Draconius on as a squire as they seeked out his family, but nothing ever came up in their search. So, with a heavy heart, Draconius enrolled in the Knight's Academy. After six more years, Draconius's parents were still missing, and the young hybrid was graduating, about to be assigned to a full knight who would complete his training in the Galaxies, which had long before fallen to ruin and war.

And so it was that he squirmed in line, waiting for his name to be called. In the years in the academy, the hybrid had shown such skill with medicine and healing that he was classified as a Medicae Squire, one type of specialized squire. He was, of course, proficient with weaponry, but Draconius was a master at healing and social situations.

"Draconius Mythik Wolfington!"

The young man perked up and would step forward, his tail waving as he waited for his knight to come forward.

I will always do my best to write at least one paragraph and/or match my partner's length. I write in third-person past-tense only.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom