Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

— LOCATIONS

aeline

𝒟𝒶𝓎𝒹𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂𝑒𝓇
Supporter

If you have any location ideas, post them here! I'll make a masterlist eventually.
Apartments, homes, hotels, malls, shops, night clubs, etc etc.

I do have some ideas/plans, but if you have specific locations related to your characters, don't be afraid to mention them here.
We just need a little description and perhaps some reference photos! Feel free to create some locations. I'll link to your post here, so make sure there's only one location per post.
Although you can discuss and plan as much as you want!

L O C A T I O N S

Last edited:
I'm thinking both families should have their own....."home"? As in a mansion or something??
And then the question is - do they all live under the same roof or do they have their own apartments/houses? (but can sleep there if they want to)
Are they free to come and go as they please?

Oooh, I like that idea....I imagine the Gambino lads have a number of places they live, ranging from big places to penthouses, etc.

L.V and the Cocchiola crew will have their own little base of operation too. Some rooftop bar/patio type spot.

Vitalys can be a bit more modern in that sense. Maybe they own a huge company which acts as a cover for their illegal activity. They could have some offices and a generally nice setup to do their business, with a secret basement for the more dodgy stuff. And then the family can also have a luxurious residence, for sure, although not really a mansion.

But a large office building would be a good place to make all characters coexist in the same space.

Hmmm (ง ͡ʘ ͜ʖ ͡ʘ)ง

Gambino's
5eb51cbdf696794e1726059408563616.jpg
2db33b6e19f3803d6643364e9dc64268.jpg
135e24b1500da7c71d63adc67d8d7cf7.jpg

Vitaly's
07e2291459ea1c425dcaf5b08fe672ec.jpg
sumup-offices-sofia-1024x683.jpg
8bdc0b47957b372f2330d843103d13f9.jpg

L.V & Cocchiola Crew
mistral-rooftop-bar-1.jpg
p-ThompsonRoof_55_660x440_201404240213.jpg
PrZwZgSZD2Mna54Mwg95FJtWbFesLkbVfcNTfWW20MguqB7B5RdTr6oO2Mtar1zhxNv9Hv2GiGGcELzYsjF8utP6gbHAq6gW7cTYpWsyYeqGeOdlLF9wYRhCN2fSyY4pVHnF00SU

These are my two character locations so far for business. Will add private residence in later.

EDIT: @Retrojapan I like your pictures better so I'm going to add them into this post!

The Romano Grapevine Italian Bar & Grill.

Located on the edge of downtown, towards the west side looking out to the sea, the Romano Grapevine is a four-star high-class restaurant located on the second top floor of the Warren Heights office building. The owner, Pasquale D’Angelo, is deep in the Gambino pockets, paying off his debts by giving Gambino caporegime L.V. Cocchiola a controlling share in his business, allowing the mafia to utilize it as a meeting place for opening and closing “business” deals. L.V. can often be found here, seated in a back booth, scenic view of the coastline and waters, receiving tribute and arranging new projects for his people. Any sort of trouble or mischief will result in immediate boot out the door. This is a respectable establishment. Menu consists of classic southern italian dishes with a small selection of American foods, as well as homebrewed and exquisite wines from all over the world, as well as other liquors to suit your fancy. Gambino members eat for free.

mistral-rooftop-bar-1.jpg
p-ThompsonRoof_55_660x440_201404240213.jpg
PrZwZgSZD2Mna54Mwg95FJtWbFesLkbVfcNTfWW20MguqB7B5RdTr6oO2Mtar1zhxNv9Hv2GiGGcELzYsjF8utP6gbHAq6gW7cTYpWsyYeqGeOdlLF9wYRhCN2fSyY4pVHnF00SU

New Horizons Consulting Group.

Located in a downtown office building, there is an address, an office space, incorporated paperwork, that all leads to a physical address…but there’s nothing there, except a landline with a pre-recorded message citing how everyone just happens to be absent from the office at the moment but to please leave a message. An umbrella label, the true corporation is handled in an inconspicuous, port side warehouse, containing dozens of computers and machinery for the purposes of crypto-mining, phishing, and hacking. Great bandwidth and wi-fi though. A made Gambino soldier is usually almost on site to handle any problems or issues.

Last edited:
Oh myyy, you've already blown me away - AGAIN! Loooove everything!<3 I'll read it tomorrow, but it looks fantastic.

Vitaly Tower
Headquarters for the Vitaly Corporation Group, a set of companies related to tech, manufacturing, transport, communications and other industries which might be useful to the family in its noble mission.

Includes:

• Reception room: ground floor
  • Canteen: floor 1. Main dining area for employees, includes private and open room tables, a self-service daily changing menu and an outdoor dining area too.
  • Gym and swimming pool: floors 3, 4 and 5. Includes male and female changing rooms, fitness gym, indoor sports courts (squash, 5v5 soccer, etc), spa, massage room, sauna, etc.
  • Offices: floors 4-26, containing closed offices, open office area, kitchens, small lounges and common areas, computers.
  • Executive offices: floors 27 and 28. Most important people in the Vitaly Corporation Group have their office here, Many of these are multi-room suites with bedrooms and anything their users requested.
  • Vitaly offices: floor 29. Dimitri's office is. here. Acts as a residence area for Vitaly family members, and is only accessed by those who have been invited by someone with access to this floor.
  • Lounge: floor 30. Has a pub area, classy and expensive. Includes private rooms for snooker and poker, and hosts exclusive parties occasionally.
  • Rooftop garden: floor 31.
  • Parking facilities: floors -1 to -7.
  • Surveillance room: floor -1, hidden access.
  • Dodgy basement: floors -8 to -10. Only accessible to a few Vitaly members. Includes high security rooms for interrogation, storage for weapons and drugs, etc. Only accessible from floor 29.

07e2291459ea1c425dcaf5b08fe672ec.jpg
sumup-offices-sofia-1024x683.jpg
8bdc0b47957b372f2330d843103d13f9.jpg

ECB03atUcAAsP9r.jpg
8b370b60fdc44f010270760f40c0887f.jpg
Donovans-Bar.jpg
600-Line_Vertical-Market.jpg
eff25dcc3b9d1d8e33403588bc268eeb.jpg
wwe-hacker-teaser-1220799-1280x0.jpeg

https%3A%2F%2Fspecials-images.forbesimg.com%2Fimageserve%2F5e2643518b6cf300071c8794%2F0x0.jpg%3FcropX1%3D0%26cropX2%3D2500%26cropY1%3D183%26cropY2%3D1589
d8472dfd38bc96241ac733eeb70eb96e.jpg

Last edited:

R I V E R S I D E _ D A I L Y
o f f i c e _ b u i l d i n g

N E W S P A P E R

RiversideDailyOffice2.png

Main office building ; open landscape, personal offices, meeting rooms, etc.​

This link doesn't work. Could you provide me with a reference pic?
Sorry about that, got that image updated. It's just a generic warehouse, it doesn't need any unique look. In fact, the more inconspicuous, the better.

ThePalace1.png
ThePalace.png

One of Riverside's most popular Night Clubs

If anyone wants to work here, feel free!
Club owner, bartenders, waiters/waitresses, strippers, auctioneers, shady people, drug dealers, etc etc
The entire club is filled with cameras, all angles covered.

1 . F L O O R
BARLOUNGEPRIVATE BOOTHSDANCEFLOORWARDROBETOILETS
The bar is located in the center of the room. You can order drinks from all angles and there are stools on the long sides for people who want to sit. A great place to start if you're single and want to attract other singles. They serve pretty much anything, and if you know what to ask for, you might get a little extra in your drink, either for yourself or for your date. Seating groups. Couches with tables in front of them, tables with chairs surrounding them. The couches are placed along the edges of the club, while the tables with chairs are placed randomly around the room. This is where people usually just sit and chat. There are waiters and waitresses going around taking your orders.These booths are located in the far right corner of the club, away from prying eyes and the loud noise. The booths are not soundproof, but there are curtains surrounding the booth if you want some privacy. Each booth has a three-sided couch with a table in the center. This is where you go if you want to get handsy, but don't really care if anyone peeks in or hears you.A large open area on the left side of the club. Loud music booming from all angles, the speakers pointing towards the dancefloor and 'away' from the rest of the club. This is where you go if you want to have a great time and perhaps find someone who wants to join you in a private booth later. Not all people can keep their hands to themselves here, so if you don't like people invading your personal space, the dance floor is not really for you.When you get in through the front doors, you'll find the wardrobe straight to your right. It's guarded by staff. You can leave your jacket or any personal belongings in the wardrobe where someone will watch after it until you return. You will get a ticket with a number which you need to show in order to get your belongings back. In the very back is where the staff keep their own belongings, change clothes, etc.Located near the wardrobe on the right side of the club. A small hallway with one door leading to the ladies' room, while another leads to the men's room. Each of these rooms has 5 stalls each. There's also a bigger toilet for the handicapped.

The stairs leading up to the second floor are located near the dancefloor. There are no elevators in this club.

2 . F L O O R
BARLOUNGEVIP ROOMSPOLE PODIUMS / STRIP SHOWSTOILETSOFFICES
The bar is smaller than the one of the first floor and can be found to the right not far from the stairs. There are stools on the left and right side with a small opening in the middle for those who want to just order drinks. They serve pretty much anything you want and they even bring drinks to the VIP rooms, if you want. Seating groups - mostly couches with tables in front of them or centered. More exclusive than downstairs and more room between each group for more privacy. There are also less noise on the second floor, so easier to have a conversation, although not so quiet that you need to worry about being overheard by people across the room.These rooms are private, located at the back, near the offices but on the right side. All rooms can be locked from the inside, but there's also a lock on the outside (in case you want to keep someone inside when you're not there). The sizes vary, but the majority of them have a queen-sized bed, an armchair, and a small dresser with some equipment. There's a light by each door, a red light indicating it's occupied. A green light indicating it's free. You can schedule rooms if you'd like, ahead of time, if you want to make sure it's available, but on busy nights you might need to pay a small fee in order to do so. These rooms are soundproof, so this is where you go if you don't want people to barge in or hear you in action. There are 5 rooms in total. 2 small ones, 2 medium ones and 1 rather big. Three poles are located along the wall near the bottom left corner, standing on a podium two feet from the floor. Sometimes professionals perform on these, but customers can also use them, as long as the pole is free. There are a few couches and chairs positioned around each pole, but no matter where you sit you'll have 'access' to the other poles as well - although you might need to tilt your head a bit. Feel free to give the strippers tips and/or requests, whether they work there or not. You can also dare someone to use the poles too.Located in the far left corner. Smaller than the toilet downstairs. This has only 2 stalls in each room, but the stalls are a bit bigger. There is no handicapped toilet on the second floor.At the end of the second floor is a long hallway to the left with some doors leading to different offices. These are locked unless someone is inside. Unless you're staff, you're not allowed to be in this hallway at all and if you're caught, you will be guided back to the lounge or all the way out, depending on what you're doing and who you are. This is where you'll be called in for a job interview or for a business meeting or if you're caught doing something the owner doesn't like. This is also where the surveillance room is.

B A S E M E N T
S E C R E T & E X C L U S I V E
The stairs leading down to the basement are located in the depths of the second floor, near the offices, disguised as a fire exit which is out of service. You need a 4 digit code in order to open this door.
DARK HALLWAYLOUNGE, BAR & TOILETSECRET ROOMSAUCTION ROOMINTERROGATION ROOMHOLDING CELLSARCHIVE / OFFICE
When you reach the bottom of the stairs down to the basement, you'll be met with a long dark hallway, with doors on both sides.At the end of the hallway, past all the doors, are a small lounge with a few seating groups. Exclusive couches, a podium with a pole in the very center. Two smaller cages are positioned in each corner, big enough to hold a person or two. There is a bar, but no bartender - you can take or make whatever you want from here. This place is rarely crowded. It's more likely it's empty or almost empty, especially early in the evening or on weekdays. There's a door in the corner leading to a small toilet, where one stall is for women and the other is for men.The first couple of doors to the left leads to secret rooms very similar to the VIP rooms, just darker and equipped with more stuff. Chains, cuffs, collars, etc. There's a bed, an armchair, and a tiny cage. There are 3 similar rooms. Use your imagination. These also hold lights indicating its availability. Locks on the inside and the outside.At the end of the hallway, the last door on the right is the auction room. Looks a lot like a small theatre with a small stage, but instead of rows with uncomfortable chairs, there are armchairs with tables next to them. There are only 12 chairs. The auctions don't happen often and they are very exclusive. They auction off rare artifacts, weapons, businesses, etc, but also humans from time to time. On the right side of the hallway, you find an interrogation room, similar to those you find at the police station. Uncomfortable chairs, a table separating them. One of the doors on the right side leads to a room with holding cells/cages. It's basically a tiny prison. However, there are no beds nor toilets. You won't get in here without a 6 digit code.Another door on the right leads to a small archive with lots of boxes, probably with evidence of shady business. This door is always locked and you need a fingerprint to open it.

Last edited:
What are your thoughts of creating like a public area like a Park of sorts to give a place where our characters could have some reprieve and perhaps interact with one another if we cross paths?

What are your thoughts of creating like a public area like a Park of sorts to give a place where our characters could have some reprieve and perhaps interact with one another if we cross paths?
A park would be lovely!! We should have that!

cooltext385416793276615.png
Public Area #1
Park5.jpg Park3.jpg Park4.jpg
Park6.jpg Park2.jpg Park7.jpg

A Park within the confines of the city that's to provide mental clarity for those who become stricken from urban living. It allows those to escape reality for only briefly by being surrounded by the fruits of Mother Nature.
Visitors can find the following upon entering.
  • A plethora of park benches and paths through the autumn trees.
  • Running trails wide enough for two individuals or their dog.
  • A cold lake with boat rentals for those that want to segregate themselves or take their significant others on a boat ride.
  • Food vendors selling a variety of hand foods, like hotdogs and philly cheese steaks.
  • Lushed green fields to set up picnics.
  • Random music performers, artists, and other entertainers.
  • A spot near the lake that allows visitors to fish.

Although open 24/7, it is highly discouraged to conduct any criminal activities during the day due to the influx of civilians and police within the Park's borders. With the light poles that are dotted around the park, few have CCTV's attached in the more populated zones of the Park.

Please forgive my awful forum design, I'm not good

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom