Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

— PLOTTING

aeline

𝒟𝒶𝓎𝒹𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂𝑒𝓇
Supporter
P L O T

RIVERSIDE is a fictional beach town in South California. It harbors gorgeous beaches, spectacular night
clubs, enormous malls, luxurious hotels, and charming neighborhoods. Some call it
home, while to others
it's nothing more than a typical vacation destination. But if you look closely in the shadows, not everything
is as perfect as you might think. Riverside is home to two
notorious gang leaders - ENZO GAMBINO and
DIMITRI VITALY. Both families want to rule over the town
& war is looming on the horizon. It's only a matter
of time before one of them makes a mistake or the other strikes first. The tension is rising every single day

& no one knows when the shit will hit the fan.

The streets might be safe T O D A Y,______________________
_____________───── but what about T O M O R R O W ??

This rp will most likely include ; weapon use, drug abuse, violence, blackmail, murder, blood, etc

PS. It's set in modern times, in a world without Covid.

P L O T T I N G
This is where we will plot events - big & small - but also smaller I N C I D E N T S. E. g. if you
want something to happen to your character or if you want a specific outcome after your character has
said or done something. It can be used as a place to plot roleplays, but also to discuss incidents that have
happened before or after one. I don't think we're all going to be able to cover everything that happens to
our characters in form of roleplays, so many incidents might need to be discussed. This is also the thread
where you can ask others if they are okay with you mentioning their characters in other roleplays. If you
are going to screw them over, you definitely need to ask them if it's okay first!

T H R E A D S

When you create threads, make sure to mention in the title where the roleplay is taking place.
Unless it's open for everyone, add the characters' names too. When can be stated inside the thread.

Here are some examples
Gambino Family Estate | November 1st
Shot in the Dark | The Palace | Mia & Gabriel
Puzzle Pieces | Vitaly Tower | Dimitri, Gabriel & Frances
The Palace | Quiz Night | Nov, Friday 13th

Last edited:
Suggestion, if we don't have anyone to pick up Luca/to-be-named Gambino President... what if one of our first major plot points is that he goes missing?

Or, happy to play him as a 3rd character just to fill in the holes when we need him?

I actually love that idea!

Suggestion, if we don't have anyone to pick up Luca/to-be-named Gambino President... what if one of our first major plot points is that he goes missing?

Or, happy to play him as a 3rd character just to fill in the holes when we need him?
Omg that is a great idea!!! At least up until we get someone to actually play him, but even then we can play with that timeline!

download-1.png

So I made a character map for us ┌(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )┐ Feel free to make more beautiful. This is effective, but ugly af

I think that's a great way of starting with some unknowns!

I made a character map for us ┌(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )┐ Feel free to make more beautiful. This is effective, but ugly af
OMG this diagram is great!!

Just wanted to summarise the story which I made up for Dimitri Vitaly's sheet but which will probably be relevant to other people (and therefore can be edited and changed according to whatever fits better).

1. Dimitri Vitaly's father, Julius Vitaly, used to be the leader of the Vitaly family. Dimitri arranged for him to be killed, and made it look like an accident.
2. A few days later his uncle died too. Did he order it? Did the assassin do it for some other reason? In any case, if he was aware of it he would have not tried to stop it.
3. Both leaders of the Vitaly family dead, Dimitri took over and changed the course of the organisation's activity towards a greater scale corruption involving, hopefully, less violence.

download-1.png

So I made a character map for us ┌(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )┐ Feel free to make more beautiful. This is effective, but ugly af

I love this diagram. Was considering doing something similar for my detectives office. The board with the perp pictures and the arrows indicating heriarchy and all that. Who's working for who and all.

Halloween_Starter.png halloween1.png

Just in case anyone wanted to start plotting what will happen on Halloween................

There'll be a huge party at one of the biggest nightclubs in Riverside, one that holds several VIP rooms and an underground basement only a handful of people knows of.

Will your character show up in a costume or do they think dressing up is for children? Will they attend the party alone or together?
Are they there to have fun or to get in trouble? Perhaps drown their sorrows? Get laid? Find out if the rumors about the basement are true?
Or perhaps they're not there at all....... Or lurking in the shadows to see who is and who isn't.

The club opens the doors at 9:00 PM, October 31st.

Will your character be there when they open or will they arrive later... ?

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I still haven't decided if we start Monday or Wednesday next week, but I wanted to give you all a chance to figure out what your characters will do!

@Retrojapan @BennyQ @p r i s m @Xanaphia @KaeganofAmber @Magno @Staine @DigitalSiren @Vinaein @Sunshine and Whiskey @Aldafadr

Mia will definitely be there, even though she's not allowed, most likely. So I imagine she'll wear a costume that makes her hard to recognize!

Tori will probably also be there, but whether she'll be alone or not is yet to be decided...... hm

Zelia is obligated to be there, clearly. And she will be passing out candy.

Dianora? Maybe. Depends if she's found a boy-toy by that point.

Antonia/Mama for sure will not be at the club, likely spending Halloween at home/handing out candy/etc
L.V will stop by, make sure she has everything she needs. Then he'll show up to the club.

but Bianca will likely be working since Halloween is a wild night for law enforcement and all but you never know if she'll come by because someone needs to be dragged away in cuffs or not. ^^
Oh Detective Francis Hook will be there. In a discreet, unmarked vehicle. Taking pictures. They got bigger fish to fry than Halloween vandals :p

Anib will not be there, he could not care less about Halloween, parties, or any of that crap.

And Dimitri Vitaly will most certainly be there, but no one except for Xinya Ren should know about it... He will be pretty well disguised.

Asya will be there! She will also drag her brother

Antonia cordially invites Anib to dinner and to help her pass out candy to any kids comfortable enough to make their way up to the mobster's mansion xD @Magno
Anib will be scaring off children without a disguise on, but we can definitely have him over at the Gambino mansion.

I've been a bit busy for over a week so could someone possibly fill me in on where we are for starting plot?

I've been a bit busy for over a week so could someone possibly fill me in on where we are for starting plot?

There is a post further up with some info regarding a Halloween Party. I will make a thread a bit later today (group rp) and explain how things will/can go down - roleplaying wise. I will also post the first incident in the timeline thread!

@Vinaein Do you think Mia could have sneaked into Luciano's room and stolen/borrowed one of his many white shirts?? She needs one for her costume ehehe

Also, @p r i s m @BennyQ and @Magno Mia will tell you all that she will stay in her room all night, watching movies or something and then go to bed early.... but she will sneak out and go to the party to meet up with an older Vitaly (@Malice Crowe 's Gabriel) who she's been secretly fucking lately! So feel free to check on her at some point to find out she's not in her room 😎

@Vinaein Do you think Mia could have sneaked into Luciano's room and stolen/borrowed one of his many white shirts?? She needs one for her costume ehehe

Also, @p r i s m @BennyQ and @Magno Mia will tell you all that she will stay in her room all night, watching movies or something and then go to bed early.... but she will sneak out and go to the party to meet up with an older Vitaly (@Malice Crowe 's Gabriel) who she's been secretly fucking lately! So feel free to check on her at some point to find out she's not in her room 😎

How dare you besmirch me! Gabriel is pure as the driven snow! He's not doing anything naughty to Mia, not at all! :p

I'm thinking the first person to find out about this encounter would be Xinya (@Retrojapan) or Dimitry Vitaly himself, as they are both constantly receiving data from the mobile phones in the Vitaly organisation. If Gabriel is going to fuck with Mia well, I don't think Dimitri would be too happy about that, because of the risk of sparking a war between families again... Or he might try and use the connection to his advantage, who knows. In any case, he would only find out about the encounter on the next day, but there will probably be a conversation with Gabriel at some point.

I'm thinking the first person to find out about this encounter would be Xinya (@Retrojapan) or Dimitry Vitaly himself, as they are both constantly receiving data from the mobile phones in the Vitaly organisation. If Gabriel is going to fuck with Mia well, I don't think Dimitri would be too happy about that, because of the risk of sparking a war between families again... Or he might try and use the connection to his advantage, who knows. In any case, he would only find out about the encounter on the next day, but there will probably be a conversation with Gabriel at some point.
Well here is the rub of it, Mia and Gabe are not encountering each other online and Gabe has more than one phone. Don't know about Mia's phones but why would the Vitaly be issuing her. a Gambino, phones? He doesn't know Dimitry has the Vitaly one bugged but he still has his own which he uses for his personal calls, that's just brain power. You keep your home life sorted from work in the mob. I'm afraid I have an objection to someone knowing everything about him because he's not stupid. Xin would be in terrible danger and she'd know it, knowing the man she's spying on if she is sent to spy on him. Gabriel may not be a tech wiz, but he isn't inept at the game. Why would Gabe use his work phone for personal business? I really don't think there should be anyone finding out about this by phone, I prefer there is sight confirmation, which anyways, Gabe wouldn't care about. I just don't think the cyber stuff can be a master key to everything.

Well here is the rub of it, Mia and Gabe are not encountering each other online and Gabe has more than one phone. Don't know about Mia's phones but why would the Vitaly be issuing her phones? He doesn't know Dimitry has the Vitaly one bugged but he still has his own which he uses for his personal calls, that's just brain power. You keep your home life sorted from work in the mob. I'm afraid I have an objection to someone knowing everything about him because he's not stupid. Xin would be in terrible danger and she'd know it, knowing the man she's spying on if she is sent to spy on him. Gabriel may not be a tech wiz, but he isn't inept at the game. Why would Gabe use his work phone for personal business? I really don't think there should be anyone finding out about this, yet unless there is sight confirmation.
Ok cool! I did not know he had two phones. Technically Vitays own a huge phone company (Galaxa) and they could bug anyone using them as a phone or internet provider, but he might have thought of a different brand. I guess at some point they might find out (there would be no reason for Dimitri to suspect now but if Gabe took the phone with him and they wanted to spy on him, they would get quite a lot out of it even if he did not contact Mia through it), or he can carry on playing smart and getting away with it.

Honestly up to you guys, I guess we need to specify what the hackers can or can not find out a bit more clearly. I did say it when I designed the character but probably most people missed it. From my understanding a bugged phone can:
-send stats constantly (location, ip address, network details, etc)
-record through the microphone and camera without the user knowing
-after connecting to a wifi network, give access to a hacker to the network and all other connected devices (depends on the network security, but a normal wifi would fall under this condition)

Obviously this requires active work so I don't think they would use this on anyone unless there was a specific suspicion that they were acting on their own interests/against the family.

If that really bothers players, though, I'm happy to leave it aside and rethink the character through. No big deal.

Back
Top Bottom