Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male β€” πŸ“ π’Žπ’Šπ’π’„π’„π’Šπ’π’'𝒔 π’‡π’™π’Ž 𝒔𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒄𝒉 γ€β—ž ANIME AND VIDEO GAME BASED

minccino

βœΏβ€Ώ
wzqBeFz.png

eWKjgX7.gif

Hello! I go by Minccino on this forum. A little about me
if you care to know: I'm a woman in my late twenties.
I'm in the Pacific Standard timezone. This is my fandom request thread
where you'll find my particular cravings to play characters from various
video games and anime/manga. Let's be friends!
β™‘
Do not take my RQ format without asking.

𝒓𝒖𝒍𝒆𝒔.
  • I can write anywhere from a minimum of two to ten paragraphs depending on my muse.
    I value quality over quantity, so if you provide me enough to work with and it's not just a
    single sentence, I'm not too fussy.
  • Will RP over PMs and threads only. Discord is a maybe if we click. I will not RP off-site on
    Google Docs, e-mail, etc., no exceptions.
  • Prefer active partners but I'm very understanding of delays and longer absences. I'm also
    ghost-friendly.
  • OOC conversations are greatly preferred! I like discussing plots with my partners and
    getting to comment about their writing or the characters in our RP.
  • At the moment, I am searching for a long-term and story-driven venture. I like smut as
    much as the next person but am not fond of smut-centric RPs with no overarching plot
    to keep the RP going past the smut. I am also looking for creative and driven partners to
    contribute enthusiastically to the worldbuilding aspect of the RP.
  • If we are playing canon characters, I expect them to be as true to canon as possible!
    Obviously, some creative freedom is allowed here, but if you are approaching me for any
    of these fandom pairings, please be familiar with them.
  • Ask me about MxM pairings you want to do if that floats your boat!

𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆.
  • Anal/Anal Play
  • Breath Play
  • Breeding/Risk of Pregnancy/Pregnancy
  • Descriptions of Scents/Musk
  • Double Penetration
  • Dubious Consent
  • Exotic Anatomy
  • Fingering
  • Foreplay β™‘
  • Overstimulation/Forced Orgasms β™‘
  • Premature Ejaculation
  • Pubic Hair
  • Receiving/Giving Oral β™‘
  • Romance β™‘
  • Sex Toys
  • Vocal Partners

𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒆.
  • Anthro
  • Bad Endings
  • Heavy BDSM
  • Femboys/Sissys
  • Fisting
  • Foot Play
  • Godmodding
  • Latex/Rubber
  • Macro/Micro
  • Rape
  • Scat
  • Sexual Gore
  • Smegma Play
  • Unrealistic Cock Sizes
  • Vomit
  • Vore

MY HERO ACADEMIA
I WILL PLAY: Ochako Uraraka β™‘, Tsuyu Asui β™‘, Camie Utsushimi β™‘, Himiko Toga,
Mina Ashido, Kyoka Jiro, Rumi Usagiyama (Mirko) β™‘, Mt. Lady, Midnight
YOU PLAY: Katsuki Bakugo β™‘, Shoto Todoroki β™‘, Izuku Midoriya, Keigo Takami (Hawks) β™‘,
Dabi, Shota Aizawa, Eijiro Kirishima, Denki Kaminari, Hitoshi Shinso β™‘, Tomura Shigaraki β™‘

DEMON SLAYER
I WILL PLAY: Kanao Tsuyuri β™‘, Nezuko Kamado, Aoi Kanzaki β™‘, Shinobu Kocho β™‘, Mitsuri Kanroji, Daki, Suma
YOU PLAY: Tanjiro Kamado β™‘, Zenitsu Agatsuma, Inosuke Hashibira β™‘, Giyu Tomioka β™‘,
Rengoku Kyojuro β™‘, Sanemi Shinazugawa, Tengen Uzui β™‘, Gyutaro β™‘

ARKNIGHTS
Ask me about this! The options are virtually endless.

HAIKYUU
I WILL PLAY:
Kiyoko Shimizu, Hitoka Yachi
YOU PLAY: Pretty much anyone.

JUJUTSU KAISEN
I WILL PLAY:
Maki, Mai, Nobara, Miwa, Shoko, Utahime, Mei Mei, Nagi Yoshino, Rika (Movie)
YOU PLAY: Yuji/Sukuna, Megumi, Gojo, Nanami, Yuuta (Movie), Choso, Getou

STUDIO GHIBLI
I WILL PLAY:
San (Princess Mononoke), Lin (Spirited Away), Sophie (Howl's Moving Castle)
YOU PLAY: Prince Ashitaka (Princess Mononoke), Haku (Spirited Away),
Howl (Howl's Moving Castle)

HARRY POTTER
I WILL PLAY:
OC, Luna Lovegood, Hermione Granger β™‘, Astoria Greengrass, Pansy Parkinson
YOU PLAY: OC, Draco Malfoy β™‘, Cedric Diggory β™‘, Harry Potter, Ron Weasley, Viktor Krum β™‘

SPY X FAMILY
I WILL PLAY: Yor β™‘, Anya (Aged-Up), Fiona, Handler
YOU PLAY: Loid β™‘, Yuri β™‘, Damian (Aged-Up) β™‘

FIRE EMBLEM: 3 HOUSES
I WILL PLAY: Byleth, Edelgard, Constance, Others (Just ask!)
YOU PLAY: Dimitri, Claude, Yuri, Byleth, Felix, Sylvain, Ashe

BALDUR'S GATE 3

I WILL PLAY: Shadowheart, Lae'zel, Karlach, Jaheira, Mizora
YOU PLAY: Astarion β™‘, Gale, Halsin

7kjy9qM.gif

GENSHIN IMPACT
I WILL PLAY: Beidou, Eula β™‘, Fischl, Ganyu β™‘, Jean, Kamisato Ayaka β™‘, Kujou Sara β™‘, Lisa,
Ningguang β™‘, Noelle, Lumine, Raiden Shogun β™‘, Xiangling, Yoimiya, Sucrose, Signora, Yae Miko β™‘
YOU PLAY: Childe, Zhongli, Diluc β™‘, Kaeya, Thoma β™‘, Dainsleif β™‘, Kazuha β™‘, Itto
Gorou β™‘, Albedo β™‘, Xiao β™‘, Ayato β™‘, Kaveh β™‘, Alhaitham β™‘, Neuvillette β™‘, Wriothesley β™‘

PERSONA 5
I WILL PLAY: Futaba β™‘, Makoto β™‘, Ann, Tae β™‘, Sae, Haru
YOU PLAY: Akira (Joker) β™‘, Ryuji β™‘, Akechi β™‘, Iwai β™‘

LEAGUE OF LEGENDS
I WILL PLAY: Basically anyone except the yordles, animals, and children.
YOU PLAY: Aphelios, Darius, Draven, Ezreal β™‘, Graves, Jhin, Kayn β™‘, Rakan β™‘,
Sett, Shen, Sylas β™‘, Talon, Viego, Yasuo, Yone β™‘, Zed β™‘

RESIDENT EVIL 2: REMAKE
I WILL PLAY: Ada, Claire
YOU PLAY: Leon

HONKAI: STAR RAIL
I WILL PLAY: Hanya, Bronya, Fu Xuan, Tingyun, Jingliu, Kafka, Seele, Silver Wolf, Topaz
Trailblazer, Himeko, Asta, Guinaifen, Herta, March 7th, Natasha, Pela, Qingque, Serval,
Sushang, Yukong
YOU PLAY: Jing Yuan β™‘, Blade β™‘, Gepard β™‘, Luocha β™‘, Argenti β™‘, Sampo β™‘
Trailblazer, Dan Heng β™‘, Welt, Dr. Ratio β™‘

RUNE FACTORY 5
I WILL PLAY: All the eligible bachelorettes plus Elsje, Simone, and Misasagi
YOU PLAY: Martin, Reinhard, Ryker, Murakumo

CHAINSAW MAN
I WILL PLAY: Makima β™‘, Reze, Power, Himeno β™‘, Kobeni
YOU PLAY: Denji, Kishibe, Aki β™‘, Yoshida

TOKYO REVENGERS
I WILL PLAY: Tachibana Hinata, Sano Emma
YOU PLAY: Mikey β™‘, Mitsuya, Draken, Kazutora, Baji β™‘, Chifuyu

SOUSOU NO FRIEREN

I WILL PLAY: Frieren β™‘, Fern β™‘
YOU PLAY: Himmel β™‘, Stark β™‘

Last edited:
7cpdcQe.png

one !
She really was intending to let Hellagur make a lady out of her, wasn't she? Fine dining, ballroom dancing on the observation deck; Indra would think she'd gone ballistic. Though, she supposed those activities were closer to home than she realized in the moment. She would eventually need to partake in more respectable hobbies, some with more manner and class than brandishing a warhammer like a barbarian. "I might be bad at it," she forewarned with a soft chuckle. Her footwork may be impressive on the battlefield but when dancing, Siege was sure her feet would fumble, not used to coordinating her steps with someone else's. As comedic as the sight would be, Siege looked forward to it. Well, Verna looked forward to it.

Truly relaxed in the moment, the Aslan didn't even think to flinch as Aleksei's hand, heavy and rough, landed atop her head and stroked her tousled locks. Even in its state of disarray, the strands dyed with blood and sweat, it still gave off a very womanly fragrance, like subtle notes of warm vanilla and white violet. Then, there was the unmistakeable scent of her leather jacket, sweeping the top of her surprisingly feminine scent with its gentle, less offensive musk. There were primal scents to her, a nostalgic scent that clung to her reminiscent of that heady, warm smell that lingered on top of a kitten's head.

And, true to her nature, she pushed her head into his palm when he offered her the touch, purring even louder that it sounded like a rattling engine in her chest. Her hand strayed to his thigh, squeezing in slow pulses like a feline kneading dough against him as it got comfortable. It was like she'd been overtaken by her primitive code, like Aleksei had coaxed out a very secretive, touch-starved part of her that was eager to preen against the male's pampering. She didn't normally take praise well, thinking it condescending and unnecessary, but when Hellagur's baritone voice tickled her ear, it strummed her just right. The fearsome lioness became an affectionate kitten against the general, warming up his side and pushing eagerly against his open palm.

The warmth that spread through her was immediate and alarming. Her thick tail flickered in interest and the purr in her chest almost changed to something like a lioness' in heat, wanting and seductive. "Give me a warning before you use that tone on me," she chuckled, her tone of voice like viscous honey, dripping from her lips in that elegant, Victorian accent.

"You'll make a woman melt," she teased, her palm splaying out her fingers so the tips of her pointed nails could drag along his inner thigh, sweeping just a little further up to tease and scratch at the fabric like a petulant and destructive kitten.

Before the lioness could lose herself entirely in her heat, she heard the soft whirr of a drone as it descended into the tiny gap in the rubble above. It brought with it a cascading light that shone upon them, and the Aslan, ceasing her flirtations and the purring in her chest, leaned forward a bit, her tail still sweeping up and down the general's arm to replace her body warmth. "Never ceases to amaze me," she said, eyeing the hovering drone in awe as it proceeded to diffuse a slightly chemical scent in the air that was reminiscent of a hospital. As the vapors clung to them, and eased into their airways, Siege felt her minor discomforts fade, and her strength return to her in slow waves.

The drone carried with it an emergency pack of things to last them the night, some rations and a means for lighting a fire, though Siege thought starting one would be against their best interest. She took the glowsticks, though, cracking another to illuminate their area a little more brightly.

"How's your shoulder?" she asked, her tone of voice concerned. She leaned towards him again, but this time her face lingered close to the shoulder at fault, and stilled for a moment before Verna placed a kiss to it, like it was akin to the gesture of a lioness licking her partner's wounds.

two !
It was such an erotic thing to taste, but once her tongue was coiled around his cock, tasting both the musk and salt of his sweat, Tsuyu couldn't get enough. Without even seeing it completely bare before her, she could size him up with the methodical strokes of her tongue and know from muscle memory alone what he was packing for her.

As he pressed her to him, she gladly went, eagerly rocking her body against his and quite enjoying the way his fingertips, calloused from battle and training, dug into her plush, but toned ass. She was aroused, it made obvious by the damp spot between her legs against the dark, tight leggings she wore.

She kissed him since she couldn't articulate any words, her lips tasting his again and daring to purse around the tip of his tongue, suckling gently on it. Her tongue, writhing and squeezing around his cock, pulled free for just a moment to slither around his balls, maintaining a surprisingly gentle grip around them before it wrapped a few times around the engorged shaft.

Tsuyu pulled back after some point to watch it all happen underneath Izuku's sweats, and it was a hot sight to see the outline of her tongue wrestling with his cock beneath the fold of fabric.

Her eyes glazed over and she huffed out a breath of arousal, as the tip of her sensitive tongue stroked incessantly across the slit of his cockhead and collected the beads of salty-sweet pre-cum there. She'd never tasted anything like it, not even her own, but it was pleasantly addicting and had Tsuyu wanting more of it. Slowly, the tip of her tongue poked at the slit and pushed into the dip just a bit, as if to coax more out of him while the rest of her musculature pulsed around his shaft in a slimy chokehold.

"Mm," she murmured in delight, quite hooked on the way he tasted. She couldn't get enough of it, so much that her hands rested on the insides of his thighs and spread them gently apart so he couldn't close them.

And as her gaze shyly met his, her tongue began exploring once more, lashing along his inner thighs and swiping up his taint, exploring anywhere and everywhere that would excite her taste buds.

As the eager muscle stroked along his cock slowly, her palm closed over it on top of his sweats, rubbing the mass underneath with interest. His sweats were soaking through with her spit but Tsuyu honestly found it erotic, her hand applying more pressure to accompany the lascivious motions of her tongue.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom