Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Cass's Post of Dark Romance and other Things (MxF)(Update 9/18/24 )

Do Not Ask me to Choose another Faceclaim, The Faceclaim is the reason I had the idea in the first place. SO PLEASE DO NOT DO THAT.

Please see Short Term Ideas Here

Keeping it simple right now, you can see my other Threads with my rules and Kinks in my Signature. Also if you are not hearing from me, check my A&A which is also in my Signature.

d012fe95f5662dc526df41b56cb9a955.jpg

Idea: There wasn’t a lot known about Sami when she came into class one day, the second semester of Senior year. She also didn’t look like any of the other students that went to this High School. The school was a Private School, it was expensive, so only the the best and richest get accepted here. Sami didn’t seem like that type, and of course the rumors flew from the first day she stepped on campus.

They found out she was at least 18, and that she had been through several different schools over the past couple of years. Some of the rumors were she sold drugs, fucked every boy in her last school, and that she had gotten several teachers fired for “Unknown” Things.

Sami didn’t listen to any of it, and she knew the reasons why she had went through so many schools. Rather then bothering with the other students, especially the boys who so much wanted to get to know her. She focused on school work, surprising many as she caught up quickly and surpassed many of the smartest students on tests.

Maybe one of the rumors were true, and maybe the teachers were warned to keep away from Sami for anything other than school work. Even more so, they were told never to be alone with her in their classroom.

While many teachers took the warnings seriously especially the men, there was one who thought especially with her grades that she couldn’t be as bad as the warning warranted. And so, Sami set her sights on her next victim. Would he be able to escape her trap before it was too late?

PM me with Ideas!

ec8d2558df3a2334ac39cb8a17721af1.jpg

Idea: Background below gives you some of it. But looking for this to be back in the 1950-60's. When women can't just do things like opening up a business, especially a business making and selling risque lingerie. So of course she has to get into business with some bad men, nothing she can do about it. We can start in the beginning where she is meeting up with her benefactor, or can start after she has the shop open. I have plenty of ideas for these.

Either way, especially as a woman like herself it won't be just paying money back. There will be favors, and expectations. Her body will not be off the table when it comes to business, if she likes it or not.

Depending on how far we get, her past can always come back to find her also.

Looking for partner to write the main man she deals with, and who is also open to writing maybe a few other men. Also if we get to her past, someone not scared to write an abusive ex-husband.

Looking to have quite an Adventure with Marla, as she struggles to get her business off the ground and keep it going.

PM with Interest and ideas!!

Name: Marla Rose
Personality: Tough, and can be a bit touchy at times. Once you get to know her she can be kind and funny, though she has a hard exterior to cover it not letting many in. Can be flirty when she wants to be.
Physical Description: Red wavy hair down past her shoulders, likes to keep it down framing her face. Light green eyes that hold the window to all of her. She stands about 5'5" thin with curves in all the right places. Has a tattoo of a rose on her right breast, her right upper arm is covered with a mix of hearts, native American style feather and beads, and butterflies. She wears make up to create a boldness out of her looks, as a change from the meek woman she used to be. Her clothing fall into the same category, wearing things to accentuate her body and show herself off though still slightly tasteful.
Biography: It had been a hard road which brought her to where she is today, she didn't exactly grow up with the best family. Things were tough in that parents fighting and barely any money coming in dad drinking, and as soon as she graduated high school she married her High School Sweetheart mainly to get out of there and that is just how things happened at that time. She became the lovely house wife, keeping home and such for her working husband. It was happy for a little bit until things had gotten harder at work for him, which meant things got harder at home for her.

There was one time when she dropped a piece of paper on the kitchen floor and forgot to pick it up, a phone call or something distracted her and it just happened. Her husband had come home not long after to find it, he had such a hard day at work he was furious that she couldn't at least keep the house straight. So for the first time since they married he raised a hand to her, after that it happened more often getting harsher. The last straw was one night where she ended up tripping over her own feet, just to get his food to him as fast as she could being the best wife she could be. With the food going everywhere and to waste, he beat her nearly to death. It was then she finally decided she had enough.

When her husband went to pick her up from the hospital from her "bad fall" she was gone, she had contacted some friends to help her leave and she ran off. She was too scared to file for divorce or anything like that, so she just disappeared changing her name in the end. Things didn't get better at first, she left New Jersey taking a bus as far as she could go. She ended up in Las Vegas and never ended up leaving. For a while she did some things she wasn't proud of, stripping and some of the perks that came with that. She hated it, but it was a way to get a lot of money fast if you were good.

She was ok, but what made her end up standing out a bit were her costumes. She had taken to making her own lingerie, having found a cheap sewing machine and going to work. She would pick up materials at second hand stores at first, and came up with some different and interesting things. She had fun with it, and it relieved the stress of her hellish life. Some of the other girls began asking about them, and in turn became willing to pay her to make something for them. Quickly it turned into a business, which she ended up running out of her home. In time it grew by word of mouth, even to the points that some of the house wives would come to find her to ask for something to be made.

She knew she needed to make the business better, but that took money which is something that wasn't easy for her to get. She tried with the banks, but a lingerie shop as she spoke of just wasn't something of their interest. Besides who would want stuff like she made anyways? So with that unfortunately she had to go to the next best thing, or worst depending on who you look at. The mob loved putting money into things, and this should be right up their Alley. So she went and asked and it was eventually agreed, with some convincing. It was Las Vegas after all Sin City. But she eventually got the money, and is paying it off as she can at least making the minimum payments on time so far. Of course it doesn't keep them from breathing down her neck, but she deals with that in stride.

What I am looking to do as an opening, is we will decide where they meet up together to hash things out. From there YC will want to see samples of what she makes, which makes sense. So she agrees to take him to her home, to give him a tour of what she makes. She brings him into her sewing room, which she has a lot of things made and stocked up so far. She pulls a few things, showing and explaining them. All that fun stuff. Then of course things get uncomfortable in the room for her, as he says that he wants to see them modeled for him. So being a woman in the 1950's even if she is tough one. She knows better then to say no, especially to someone possibly loaning money to her. So she changes in front of him because, of course. And she lets him look it over on her. He will give a few caresses, and touches on her then he will move her over to the sewing table and bend her over and fuck her. And then they move on with the contract from that.

Going forward, I see him also helping out with finding a location for her store. That is because I want to make this as difficult for her as possible. She is seeing a shop in a good area, and the only shop he can find for her is this run down strip mall on the bad side of town. Where there is a sex shop next door to her shop, an X-rated theater on the corner, and some crappy convince store which is also probably selling drugs out of it. She has these big plans on how she is going to be bringing the housewives into her shop, and how it would be for every kind of woman. And she ends up in the place no good woman would go to. Which works against her, as she can still get the strippers and hooker in but not the housewives who would be the ones getting this store off the ground.

And here is the big one, I am not looking for them to fall in love. Best can be would be a mutual respect eventually, after a long time of working together. Probably a bit of falling in lust also. As very much seeing them fucking plenty, and also him taking things out on her as needed.

I also see him using her not just for himself, but for others also. He has a deal going, and need something extra to make it go his way he brings MC in. He can get a good discount on supplies for her, Marla ends up being the cherry on top to get it. They happen to get pulled over, bend over Marla so we can get out of this. Basically using her other specialties to his advantage.

Also as we go I will look into bringing other things in, like her abusive husband. Maybe even some other guys from her past, in this life or the one before. So I need someone willing to pick up on those characters and such.

I have a lot of stuff and ideas for this story, so I need to make sure I have someone that I can work with that can go along for the ride, plus add in some of his own stuff as we write. While I have a lot figured out for this, I am still looking for someone that can add something too it as we go along also.

Fiancé
07e08278d64d8b7bd342936850a5daac.jpg

Vacation Affair/GF Sister
5d48c475f672cc4c67943b69cdb41dfa.jpg

Idea: YC is happy, just got engaged to a wonderful girl ready to settle down and live a wonderful life with her. YC friends do a yearly guys vacation, and you have to leave your girl behind just like the rest of them.

We can discuss where they go, Island or cruse whatever. Either way YC ends up meeting this girl, they hit it off way more then YC would have expected to. She was the opposite of your Fiancé, while your girl is sweet and generous and would do anything for anyone. MC is daring, fun loving, and nothing like your girl. That is what attracts you to her, and you end up having a fling with her there.

At the end, you two part ways. And of course you feel guilty coming home, knowing you cheated on your girl. But you make yourself a promise that you would never do anything like that again, hell even more so you don’t go on vacations without your girl again. You make yourself feel better, and when you get home everything is good.

And then the Wedding plans start, and a year goes by fast and a couple weeks out of your wedding date your girls sister comes to stay with you to help her sister out. This is your first time meeting the sister, and when you open the door your stomach drops.

On the other side of that door, you see MC your fun loving vacation fling. All of a sudden that vacation comes back to haunt you.

What happens? Does she tell her sister? Do you have another fling with her? Does the wedding get called off?

PM me with your ideas!!

9be3d2d606c6402f776d17a73e002875.jpg

Idea: Looking for this to be a dark romance type. Looking for my Partner to play the not so nice boyfriend, and the old friend that comes back into town after many years due to a death in the family. We can discuss where we go with it from there.

Please PM me with ideas.

Name: Kendra Fisher

Description: Long blond hair, blue eyes, stands about 5’4”, thin with some curves in the right places. Tends to wear clothing on the skimpier side, likes to show off her body.

Personality: Party girl, likes to laugh. Can be tough when needed, and assertive. Though she doesn’t tend to know what is good for her, and stays in the same old town, with the same old guy, in which she struggles to be her tougher self sometimes.

History: Kendra comes from a family of, well, losers. Her father works at the local plant where a lot of the people in town work, her mother is a waitress at the local diner. Her home wasn’t the best home to live in, parents always screaming at each other basically hating one another but never did anything about it. Because of that Kendra ended up in a very similar relationship in high school. Her boyfriend was part of the group she hung out in, always getting into trouble smoking and doing drugs. Drinking, petty stealing, destruction of property, breaking and entering. You know the types. Her boyfriend Rick was the most attractive in her group, partially because he didn’t really care about anything. They started dating in her sophomore year, and have been on and off ever since.

Right now they are back on, mostly because they live in the same shithole house. When they are off, they sleep in different rooms. But usually it doesn’t last long, as he pushes his way back into her bed to fuck. They are technically engaged, but he has never bought her a ring. Rick says he doesn’t believe in them.

Kendra has changed quite a bit over the years, mainly her cup size would be the most noticeable. Which she got pushed into by her Rick, who said she was hot but would be so much hotter if she just got her tits enlarged. In the end that ended up being why she ended up becoming a stripper, as of course Rick couldn’t pay for them himself even if he was the one who wanted them. Though he convinced her that she could just work a little bit at the strip club to get the money, and just quit after she paid them off. And yeah, she is still at the strip club at 28, because she makes more money there then Rick does. And what would they do, how would they pay for anything if she quit. Which includes his nice new Truck, and the many toys he has bought for himself on her credit. Yet she still drives the old jeep that she has had since high school. There are also the many tattoos, which some cover some scars which she does not talk about to anyone.

It is what it is, as it is a small town where nothing much happens. She wanted to leave, but she never had managed to do it. Basically getting stuck here like her parents did, at least thankfully not so far has she been knocked up by Rick. That is the one good thing that has happened to her so far, and she could be very happy with that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom