Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀʟᴍ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛᴏʀᴍ ` - ᴠᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇᴄʟᴏᴜᴅ & ᴍɪɴᴄᴄɪɴᴏ

It was like Shoto had conditioned Katsuki to get turned on at a moment's notice because as soon as he mentioned the word fuck, his cock stirred in his pants. It'd been so long just the mere mention of it was enough to make it react instantly.

"Fine, you pick dinner, I'll pick the movie," he said. Knowing him, it was probably going to be a thriller or an action movie. "And you better not fall asleep like you always do." He thought Shoto was borderline narcoleptic with how easily he fell asleep in vehicles or anywhere he was required to sit still for long periods of time. He complained about it now but it was actually endearing as hell and Katsuki reveled in being the shoulder Shoto eventually leaned against.

So," Katsuki said as he played with Shoto's longer hair. "What's with the bracelet?"

"You know I'm just going to pick soba," Shoto commented, but he switched his tea to the other hand so he could pull his phone out and do a quick search of the area. "Tempura or Sushi?"

God, he missed him. The warmth and strength of his body pressed up against him. He doesn't comment on the sleeping thing. Just takes a long, slow drink of his tea and stares at the side of his fiancé's face as if to say you know I will.

His gaze drops to his bracelet when Katsuki mentions it, and he shrugs a shoulder. "Mina. She said I was being a bitch with you gone so she was going to give me a physical reminder that I have friends and to shut up."

"That can't be good for you," Katsuki huffed, playing with the hairs over the nape of Shoto's neck affectionately as they waited for the light to turn green at the crosswalk. "Sushi. If you really want soba, we'll go somewhere that has both." He knew just the place, and started leading his lover towards that restaurant.

The thing was that Katsuki knew Shoto will fall asleep, too, especially if they watched a movie after dinner when the food coma would hit.

"Yeah?" he arched a brow. "Speaking of physical reminders, one of you would have been real fuckin' nice," Katsuki mumbled. "Not even one nude. What's the deal?" He thought he at least deserved one nice ass picture or something to stave off the lonely nights, but no, nothing. He wasn't really mad about it. He was just grumpy and acting like his usual, hotheaded self because cold weather made him a little irate.

Shoto smirked up at his fiancé for a moment, tilting his head into the fingers playing with his hair. He liked it long, for exactly this reason. He knows when Katsuki is taking the lead though, so he puts his phone away and falls into step with him, sipping at his tea.

It takes him a moment to catch onto exactly what kind of physical reminder Katsuki was talking about. He had a phone full of dick picks now, but he hadn't sent anything back.

"Oh," he says, face flushing. "I ... uh ..." he shifted his weight and looked down at his drink. "I'll uh ... send you something ... when I get back ..."

"Tch, you better," Katsuki mumbled, taking Shoto's hand in his own to hold. He hadn't ever been a hand-holding guy but it'd changed recently with their engagement. Now, Katsuki leapt on every opportunity to show off their relationship.

When they arrived at the restaurant Katsuki had in mind that served both sushi and soba, he held open the door for his fiancé, a force of habit at this point, and slyly groped Shoto's ass as he walked past. Once seated in a booth, Katsuki ordered a small platter of sushi for himself, and waited for Shoto to order his food.

"Wanna come home already," he grumbled. "What are you doing by yourself? Shitty Hair texts me sometimes, he gets worried you died because he doesn't see you come out."

Shoto found that he surprisingly wasn't all that shy about showing them off, or that worried. He had been at school for a little while, but after a few incidents, people tended to leave them alone.

He had a feeling it'd gotten around that pestering dudes who were on the track to become pros and didn't mind getting their hands bloody was a bad idea.

Mismatched eyes narrow as he shoots his fiancé a look over that grope. He sits across from Katsuki, locks their ankles together, and orders hot soba. He prefers the cold, but he figures Katsuki will yell at him.

He smiles a little at Katsuki wanting to come home already, because god, does he want him back. "Nothing, really. Been working on some course stuff. And then just ... going home." Where he'd sit. Alone. Mina had dragged him out yesterday. And Kaminari had spent the weekend in the room with him, on Katsuki's PlayStation.

Katsuki snorted at the mental image of Shoto wrapped up in blankets, staring off into meditative space. It made him happy, though, to hear about Shoto's day, even as uneventful as it was.

He mustered up the courage to take Shoto's hand across the table, gently playing with it since it'd been a while since he'd touched anyone, really. It left him a bit touch-starved for one person.

"You know Sparky sent me a text that was supposed to be for you?" he snorted, grabbing his phone to show him the text that had made him spit out his drink when he'd first gotten it.

[Sparky] Hey Roki
[Sparky] Weird question
[Sparky] Can you wax my 🍑 hole
[Sparky] This isnt Roki's number
[Sparky] Hi

Katsuki hadn't responded to it at all but he saved it just to give Shoto a laugh.

Shoto's small smile was back as he slid his fingers through Katsuki's. He was liking this side of his fiancé. It wasn't that he normally didn't see through Katsuki's Tough Guy Shit (at least, not since they'd had a few blunders), but it's still nice to be missed like this.

"Oh god," he says about Kaminari, resisting the urge to drop his forehead on the table. "What did he say." It's not even a question, just resignation.

He's not at all expecting what he gets. It shocks half a short and half a laugh out of him. He runs his free hand down his face in disbelief.

"Fuck," he mutters. "He must have just hidden under his bed for the rest of the night because he didn't even try to ask me."

"My question is," Katsuki snorted. "What the hell are you two doing that he feels comfortable enough to ask you to do that?" Maybe it really was a bottoms thing, because Denki had been confiding in Shoto a lot after his first date with Shinso.

"Nevermind, don't answer that," Katsuki decided he didn't want to know. He should have the answer he needs, having already walked in on Denki deep-throating a dildo while Shoto was snacking right next to him.

Then he got curious, because as a top, he never really had to worry about shaving or even douching. He and Kirishima were alike in that regard, oblivious to all the extra upkeep involved in sex. "I didn't even know that was a thing," he snorted, letting go of Shoto's hand when their food arrived and he started his plate.

"Bottoms night," Shoto answers, even though Katsuki tells him not to. Those two words don't really answer much, but it's a *thing*, apparently.

He arches an eyebrow at his fiancé's admission and snorts. Their food arrives, so he keeps quiet for a moment, then asks, "Do you really think my ass is just hairless naturally?" He arches an eyebrow. "I've been taking care of that shit since the first time you put your hands down my pants."

Katsuki blinked. Probably shouldn't be talking about ass and waxing it in a public restaurant, but they were at a point in the relationship where they were really comfortable around the other person. At least, Katsuki was.

"Isn't it?" he asked, though it sounded more affirmative, like he was calling Shoto's bluff. He'd never seen so much as a stray hair in their bathroom, and come to think of it, he'd never even seen Shoto shave his face either. He had a blank stare like he was suddenly in the Twilight Zone.

Katsuki was smart, even brilliant, when it came to academics and even common sense but these details escaped him rather easily. "I mean... it's hot," he mumbled.

Shoto held Katsuki's gaze with an amused quirk to his mouth. He didn't have a lot of body hair, that was true. But what little he does he often takes care of. And then cleans up.

He cracks an actual smile when Katsuki says it's hot. "I know," he says. "That's why I do it."

He hides behind a bite of his soba, mismatched eyes bright.

Now that imagine was stuck in his head. Shoto as smooth as silk, and the smell of him scented lightly with his body wash... his mouth almost hung open and he swallowed thickly imagining it. Next time, he was probably going to ask Kirishima if he'd known that all along, too, but make it sound like he he'd already known.

The thought of Shoto planning to get laid, that was what was really hot. If Shoto was always prepared to get railed, that meant he knew ahead of time he was going to get fucked, and... and that made Katsuki predictable.

His eye kind of twitched when he thought about it. Thought how Shoto had always been one step ahead of him this whole time. He was definitely going to tell Kirishima about it now.

He cleared his throat. "I'll treat you out today," he said. Paid internships were nice.

This conversation is kind of ... turning him on. Maybe because now it's making him think of the work he'd put in yesterday to make sure his body was perfect today. Smooth, hairless, slathered in lotion. Katsuki hadn't had him in bed in awhile, he'd been a bit lax while he'd been alone, so he went all out. Treated himself.

He's amused watching Katsuki's expression, the subtle differences that means he's really thinking about this. "Yeah?" He asks, about being treated. They were college kids, money wasn't always abundant, but when it was, Katsuki always took care of him. "Thank you."

He was halfway into the sushi on his plate when he decided to get that realization off his chest. "So you know," he deadpanned. "You know when you're gonna get railed." Not only did Shoto know, he planned it.

All the times Katsuki had slammed Shoto up and against something to take him spontaneously, it was likely Shoto had anticipated for it to happen so he'd just prepared for it beforehand.

"Yeah, it's no problem," he said as he paid their bill, having finished his platter first so he was just sipping on tea to cleanse his palate, taking the time to take all of Shoto in, admiring him since he couldn't do so when he had to return. He leaned back, hung his arm over the back of the chair next to him, man-spreading beneath the table. "I like taking care of you."

Shoto's grin was sharp, wide and pleased. It wasn't often that he got Katsuki caught off guard like this.

"Normally," he admits, quite fucking proud of himself about it, honestly. He takes a moment to eat, that smile never really leaving. "Sometimes it's just hope. Sometimes I just like to be prepared. You know. Just in case."

He winks, and finishes up his food while he watches Katsuki stretch out like that. It's more attractive than it should be, and he blushes a little when his fiancé says he likes taking care of him. He knows. It just never stops feeling nice, especially after the way he grew up.

He looked Shoto over hungrily, feeling a familiar ache in his crotch thinking about all the ways he wanted to bend his lover. His cock stirred in interest. "Just in case," he mocked, trying to hide how flustered he was about it.

He got up once they finished their food, grabbing some mints on the way out and Shoto's hand. They got quite a few weird looks in the streets. New place, fresh faces. Folks this far out probably hadn't seen that video of Endeavor's son coming out so dramatically.

Katsuki was glad for the brisk walk to the movie theatre so they could work the food off a little. "I ended up choosing the dinner, so you choose the movie," he said, easing Shoto into the habit of making decisions for himself.

Shoto doesn't have it in him to give a single fuck about the looks they get. He's engaged, he's going to hold his damn fiancé's hand.

He's thankful for the walk too, and for the cold air that calms down the way his cock had been stirring over the last of their meal.

"Why, we both know I'm going to fall asleep," he says, avoiding decisions as much as he always does. "What's that new one? The American one with the alien and the homoerotic undertones?"

"The what?" Katsuki snorted, finding it easy to laugh around Shoto. He'd never give anyone else the satisfaction of seeing him at his most vulnerable like this, but around his lover, he felt like he didn't have to hide anything or put up much bravado.

"I'm gonna tape your eyes open," he said with conviction. "No way I'm damn paying for a whole movie so you could take a nap." They both knew he was just all talk at this point because he'd 100% let Shoto sleep on his shoulder.

When he got up to the concession stand, he paid for two stubs, muttering "the American one with the alien" and hoping the guy knew what he was talking about so he didn't have to mention the last part. Thankfully, he did, and they had two tickets to Venom 2.

He tucked his own ticket stub into his wallet for safekeeping and settled into their seat, which had a reclining feature and a way to pull up the divider so Shoto could slot himself right against his side. "Haven't you even seen the first one?" he sputtered, kicking up his feet onto the seat in front of him. "He has that chick he's into."

Shoto really wished he'd mention that last part, but the message gets across and he's left not actually disappointed at all. He can't be. He hasn't seen Katsuki in a week and now they're here, on a fucking date.

He doesn't even wait a beat to press himself up to his lovers side, getting nice and comfortable. It soothes him a lot, and he is absolutely going to fall asleep.

"So did you," he jokes, about the few women Katsuki had been with over the summer. He thinks it says a lot that he can joke about it now. "They're banging and you won't convince me otherwise," he says. He and Kaminari had had very long discussions about this. They also included tentacles, but he spares his fiancé that part.

"We should be banging," Katsuki amended, holding Shoto against his side and slinging an arm behind his head. There were a few other people besides them, another couple and a group of three friends. Besides that, the theatre was pretty empty for a weekday afternoon.

As the movie started and then reached its fifteen minute mark he glanced over to check if Shoto had fallen asleep.

The movie was pretty entertaining, all things considered. The characters had pretty interesting quirks and the story was decent. Katsuki was just beginning to enjoy it when he heard the group of friends in the front snicker and talk loudly among themselves.

Katsuki nearly popped a blood vessel as he kicked at the seat and barked. "Oi! Shut up and watch the damn movie!" he yelled, one of the teens flipping him the bird.

He made it through most of the movie before he started getting drowsy, somewhere around the middle. He drifted in and out a bit, and had finally nodded off when Katsuki snaps.

He blinks lazily and looks up to see what's going on. When that middle finger goes up, he creates a little ice cube in his hand and flicks it until it hits the kid in the back of the head.

The teen jumps and shoots a look behind him, but it's quiet and dark.

Katsuki would have blown that kid up, but seeing as he was just some brat, he let it go and snickered as Shoto thonked him on the head with a piece of ice.

He would've been one of those couples that made out in the movie theatre but Shoto was a notoriously easy sleeper. He let his lover have his post-meal nap. He was probably tired from the commute that morning.

When the movie ended, he waited until the credits rolled by to wiggle his shoulder. "Hey," he chuckled. "You missed half the damn movie." He didn't know why he bothered to take Shoto to the movies sometimes. "You're right. It was pretty gay."

"Did not!" Shoto defended, but the sleepiness in his tone gives him away as he stretches out, still curled up along Katsuki's side.

He had tried to stay awake, but he's tired from more than just a full belly and being an easy sleeper - his nights have been rough in that big bed all alone.

"I saw them break up and make up, those were the most important parts." He sits up with a yawn, then tossed Katsuki a smile. "I believe this is the part of the date where you seduce me."

Clearly Shoto had missed out on half the movie if that was the most important part. Katsuki waited until the others cleared out, the credits still rolling on the screen, before he pressed a kiss to his lover's lips.

It wasn't the seducing type of kiss Shoto probably wanted, but he'd wanted to do it the entire time his lover had fallen asleep. "Hah?" he made a face. "When do I get to be the one seduced?" He grinned and peppered a kiss into the crook of Shoto's neck to tickle him, his body leaning over to drape Shoto in his warmth and the smell of the cologne he'd spritzed on.

It was a date, after all.

"What do you think, brat? Wanna get some ice cream, go back to the hotel?" he suggested, knowing how his fiancé loved his sweets and snacks.

Back
Top Bottom