Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀʟᴍ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛᴏʀᴍ ` - ᴠᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇᴄʟᴏᴜᴅ & ᴍɪɴᴄᴄɪɴᴏ

Todoroki opened his mouth to snap that not everything was about fucking, but Bakugo's next words shut him up. I just fucked them to get over you. So it hadn't just been because Todoroki was accessible and Bakugo was straight unless an easy hole to fuck shows up. He rolled his eyes at the mention of other guys and pushed his foot against Bakugo's thigh in a mock shove. It shouldn't make him jealous, he had ended them, and yet it did.

"I loved you too, Katey," he admitted. It hurt. God did it hurt. He thought of the box under his bed and realized it was past tense. He still loved him.

"It doesn't bother me that you're angry, or rough, I don't mind, I kind of like it sometimes," he says, looking away again. He shifted u comfortably as he felt cum drip out of him, in desperate need for a shower. "It bothered me when we started fighting each other instead of acting like we kind of liked us."

70c75528a7c7b7f342c47f895bada56e6246d02e.jpg

ばくごう かつ き
"Shit, I hate this," Bakugo mumbled, clearly uncomfortable with being this vulnerable. Talking about their feelings? Saying 'I love you' like they were a couple of dumb, lovesick teenagers? Every fiber of his being protested against this.​
"Idiot," he said, resting both hands behind his head. "You'd be stupider than Deku to think I do it because I hate you." Even he could admit that not every time he fought with someone was because of ill feelings. Sometimes he just picked a fight because he didn't know how else to garner attention.​
Bakugo got up, not waiting for Todoroki to join him. As far as he was concerned, Shouto wasn't one of those annoying women that always needed to be kissed and cuddled after sex. "Get up, let's take a shower," he said over his shoulder, hoping to continue their talk in the bathroom, or not at all.​

Todoroki knew there were people out there who didn't think much of Bakugo. Didn't like his attitude or his vibe or his quick to snap temper. People who thought he wouldn't survive to adulthood, much less be able to be a hero. Todoroki himself had never been one. He wasn't sure if it was because he'd looked actual bad men in the eye and called them father, or because he was calm enough to read the storm that built in Bakugo, but up until it had gotten really bad ... until he'd gotten too tired to keep fighting for them ... when he'd stopped being able to understand what Bakugo was really saying behind all the noise.

He easily unfolded himself from the couch and followed, different thoughts swirling through his mind. Do you still love me? Do you want to try again? His body was sore now that the high had worn off, and the spit drying on his skin crusty and uncomfortable.

"Are you going to clean me up since you made this mess to begin with?"

ばくごう かつ き
Bakugo slipped his hands into the pockets of his sweatpants as he went, and unceremoniously dropped them as soon as they were in the bathroom. It was a tiny space, but that was to be expected of a dorm meant for just two boys.​
"Eh? What are you, a damn baby?" he snorted in response to Todoroki's request. As annoyed as he was, there was also the slightest trace of a smile on his face. It was rare and short-lived but it had been there for half a second as he stepped into the stream of hot water first and pulled Todoroki in with him.​
"Come here," he mumbled, taking the other male by his hips, and brushing his fingers through Todoroki's hair, sweeping the odd-colored locks back to show more of that scar he was trying to hide all the time. "Ehh... you should wear it back like this more. It's always poking in your eyes." Not to mention this look really brought out those eyes that Bakugo loved so much. He washed away the dried spit on his face the best he could, a little awkwardly since his hands weren't made to be gentle, but he was obviously trying.​

When he'd said it, he'd mostly been joking, but now that Bakugo had his face in his hands, he found he kind of liked it. He enjoyed being roughed up, but maybe he enjoyed being cleaned up too.

"Yeah?" He asked, not really needing to hear a reply. He wore his hair long because of the scar, but visiting with his mother more like he'd been doing for the last year was erasing some of the trauma he felt when he looked at himself in the mirror. Maybe he could wear it up these days.

He watched water roll down Bakugo's toned abs, creasing over the dip of his hips, rinsing Todoroki from his cock. He didn't look so drunk now, all the adrenaline had likely sobered him some. "You got tall," he mentioned, when he looked back at his face, because he had to look up. And when he went in for a kiss, he almost had to push up on his toes. It wasn't soft or sweet or anything, but it also wasn't as hot as the last kisses they'd shared.

ばくごう かつ き
"Tch, of course I did," Bakugo said as if it was obvious that he, the best in the class, should also be handsome and tall, too. It came with the territory, just like how guys like Deku were meant to stay short and be losers all their life. He'd also become quite muscular, too, leaving behind his high school physique and filling out his muscle tees and sweats nicely.​
He pulled Todoroki into a kiss when he leaned in, using how wet they both were to slap his hands hard against Todoroki's ass, making red imprints of his hands on his cheeks. He gripped that perky ass tight to soothe away the sting and grinned against his lips.​
"Admit it, I'm the best lay you've ever had," he grinned, kissing that hickey he'd made on Todoroki's neck and sucking even harder on it to turn that red mark into a deep purple.​

He should have been embarrassed by the moan he let out when Bakugo slapped his ass. He hadn't expected it, but he also wasn't upset. He huffed what could have been a laugh at the question, tilting his head and happily letting Bakugo suck on his neck again.

His fingers curled into the other mans hips, pressing their naked, wet bodies close together. He could feel his dick stirring in interest, but he was fucked out well enough to keep it at bay.

"You're the best lay I've ever had," he answers easily, eyes sliding closed and holding tight. He thought about the things Bakugo had mentioned earlier, when he'd asked about the women, and his tone was almost smug when he added, "But I'm the best ass you've ever had."

ばくごう かつ き
"Think I need a reminder," Bakugo teased, landing another upwards smack against that perky ass and coloring the bottom half of that globe pink.​
He'd mellowed out enough to be in the same space as Todoroki without getting angry every second, or even getting ticked off about something else. He actually washed his hair and body in relative silence, and even took care of Todoroki in his own way without being too overly affectionate.​
"Get breakfast with me tomorrow," he mumbled almost as if it was an afterthought. He'd already skipped out on that opportunity today so he wanted to make it up to Todoroki, and also spend their first day of college a little productively. Maybe it was also Bakugo subtly asking him out on a date.​

It was ... nice. Easy to share space with him, when they weren't yelling. He washed up, taking extra care to make sure he cleaned the cum out of his ass, and he was on his way out when Bakugo spoke. He grabbed a towel and ran it through his hair while he studied the other man, wondering what they were doing. Just friends? Just fucking? Staring over? He decided he didn't care.

"Okay," he said, and handed Bakugo a towel as well when the water shut off. He grabbed a rag to go see what he could manage to clean off the couch when he caught sight of himself in the mirror. He looked wrecked. There was a perfect bite mark around his nipple, and bruises lining his body, but it was his neck that made him hiss out a curse.

"You fucking animal," he accused, though not angrily, more shocked. He tilted his head and pressed his fingers against the deep purple hickey. He hadn't realized how bad it was going to look. "How am I supposed to go to class like this?"

ばくごう かつ き
Bakugo wrapped the towel around his waist and didn't do much else but run another towel through his hair, doing the bare minimum to dry after their brief shower together. He took a piss while Todoroki went to go clean up their crime scene, and naturally looked cocky as hell as he joined him in the shared living area.​
"Same way you sat in class with cum in your ass before," he pointed out. "What, you weren't stopping me when I was making it." In fact, Todoroki had encouraged it by leaning his head to the side, if he remembered correctly.​
He slipped behind Todoroki and held his throat, his large hand almost fitting that slender column perfectly. He kissed along the bare side of his neck, starting to make another hickey there where Todoroki could see in the mirror. He glanced up, smirking devilishly as their gazes met in the reflection.​

Todoroki shot him a dirty look for the comparison because some things he could hide and some things he couldn't. Like the giant ass, dark mark on his otherwise pale skin. He didn't argue, because Bakugo was right, and when his hand went around his neck he hated how much he liked it. How perfectly sized Bakugo's hand was to fit there.

If he took a picture of this moment, they could sell it. Todoroki's hazy eyes and marred skin and Bakugo's hand wrapped possessively around his throat and his smirk just barely catching the mirror, right over another dark mark. He'd kind of always liked looking like this. Owned.

He pressed his ass back into Bakugo's hips, never breaking eye contact. "How did I make it this long without you?" It's a rhetorical question, barely a husky whisper, the tone Todoroki only used when he was particularly feeling like a whore.

ばくごう かつ き
The blond turned his ex's chin by the hand around his neck to kiss the bare spots of his shoulder, getting right to the shell of his ear to whisper dirty nothings against it. He would have loved to take Todoroki in front of this mirror, too, make him see just how slutty he looked when he had a cock shoved all the way inside him.​
"You're annoying," he muttered, kissing along Todoroki's jaw. "Making me ask again." He'd only ask it once, because there were only so many times a man's pride could get broken before it couldn't be put together the same again. "Be mine."​
"Boyfriends. Whatever." He hated titles more than anything but he also knew that Todoroki got hung up over them sometimes.​

Todoroki turned the word over and over in his mind, like he needed to translate it to understand it. Boyfriends. They'd been boyfriends before. They'd nearly ruined each other. They hadn't even lasted a full 24 hours together without jumping each other's bones. He hadn't even hesitated. He wouldn't hesitate now if Bakugo bent him over and went at him again.

He'd been looking forward to college because he'd thought maybe he could finally get Bakugo out of his head. Start over. New life. New people. But fate had landed them right in each other's laps.

Maybe he'd been wrong, splitting them up. Maybe it hadn't been that bad after all. Maybe they'd be better, now that they'd hit rock bottom.

Bakugo didn't need the label. Todoroki did. He needed to know where he stood. He needed to know that he meant something.

"Only if you're mine," he muttered, nipping at Bakugo's bottom lip. "No more girls, no other guys. Mine." He hadn't expected to be the jealous type, but he wanted to make it clear now that he didn't want Bakugo touching anyone else. Didn't want them to know the things he knew.

ばくごう かつ き
"Yeah, yeah," he chuckled, finding it cute how possessive Todoroki could be. He hadn't even known Todoroki was keeping tabs on his sex life to even be jealous of the women that he'd slept with. "No other guys, huh?"​
He stared at them in the mirror again, playing with Todoroki's chin like he was a doll he could pose and play with. His arm wound around his waist and his chin hooked over his shoulder to rest against him. "Shit... Still don't know what I am." He'd been fine with liking girls up until he'd first met Todoroki and everything he'd known and been taught about girls liking boys and vice versa had flipped upside-down.​
The first time he'd even kissed or fucked Todoroki had been so raw and life-changing that it had all been so confusing for Bakugo.​

"Mine," Todoroki answers, rare amusement flashing across his mismatched eyes. He stares at their reflection for a moment. It'd been so long since Bakugo had held him, lazily like this or any other way, that he was hyper aware of how relaxed he was. How right it felt. Like he'd finally caught his balance after almost falling.

"Does it matter?" He asks, reaching a hand up to run through Bakugo's damp hair, half affectionate, half a little rough - like he needed the reminder that Bakugo was really there and not just an image in the mirror. "Gay, straight, something else ... does it matter, if it's just me?"

He didn't know why he hadn't struggled with it more himself. No one had really taught him what it meant to be gay, or that it was okay, he'd just kind of stumbled into it and accepted it. He hadn't been confused, he'd just known. It'd been one of the surprisingly easy things in his complicated, messed up life.

Not that being gay was easy. Not that loving Katsuki Bakugo was easy. He had a feeling they were in for a rough ride. But at least he knew.

ばくごう かつ き
Bakugo huffed. Of course Todoroki had all of that figured out, and Bakugo was still struggling like he couldn't solve the same simple math problem. He chewed on Todoroki's shoulder, locking both arms around his waist now to hold him in a gentle embrace. With all the fight squeezed out of him, and the alcohol dulling his nerves a bit, he was much more relaxed and even a bit affectionate.​
He was far too drunk to think about this properly, so he tucked it away for another time and patted Todoroki's cute bum. "Good. Gives me permission to sock Deku's stupid face in if he tries to bring in groceries for you again," he growled. "Like you can't do that yourself? Tch."​
On that note, he peeled off of his boyfriend and headed into their bedroom, too tired to do much else but lie in bed. The most he'd done to unpack so far was getting out his weights for exercising and laying out his laundered sheets.​
"You sure you wanna do this again?" he asked, knowing Todoroki had much more at stake here than he did to take back an ex that he'd dumped. He pulled on a pair of boxers but nothing else, and climbed his bunk to get ready for bed.​

Todoroki rolled his eyes almost dramatically as Bakugo stepped away from him. "It's called being friendly," he said, leaving the towels behind and following Bakugo into their room. He grabbed a pair of boxers too, and a light white tee to sleep in.

"You can stop worrying about Midoriya," he mentioned, finally piecing together Bakugo's drunk questions and jealous remarks. "If I asked him to spit on me, he'd probably cry."

He followed Bakugo into the top bunk, not because he was necessarily a cuddler, but because he'd gotten used to it in Highschool whenever Bakugo's parents had been out and he hadn't snuck home until morning. He didn't answer the question for a moment, because truthfully he wasn't sure. It wouldn't be easy, they didn't live in a place that awarded them that.

"Just don't break my heart," he requested, dropping into bed next to him. He didn't add again.

ばくごう かつ き
"I'm not worried!" he blurted out a little too loud, and whoever was dorming next to them had probably heard his outburst. "Tch, why the hell would I be jealous of a nerd like Deku, huh? He should be jealous of me, I have everything that he doesn't, I could fuck a thousand people before he even figures out what to do with his-" Bakugo fell silent as Todoroki slipped into bed next to him. Even if they'd done this in secrecy a few times before when they were trying to get more moments to themselves, it hadn't always been this easy.​
He was thankful it was dark, because his face had a light dusting of a blush on it as heat rose to his ears. Forgetting why he'd been yelling hoarsely in the first place, he lied back down, and offered Todoroki his pillow because they only had one on the top bunk.​
"Tsk," he mumbled, using his hand behind his head as a pillow and turning his head the other way. "You say that like I meant to break it."​

Todoroki smiled softly as Bakugo trailed off midrant, not that it was visible in the dark. He couldn't even say for sure why he'd crawled into bed with him. It'd just felt natural.

He yawned, his abused body sinking into whatever off brand mattress the campus had bought like it was clouds, and got comfortable on the pillow he was given. They were close, because there wasn't much room in a bed meant for one, and he pressed the toes of his cold foot up under Bakugo's warmer ankle.

"Be more careful this time then," he muttered. And maybe that was what it was really all about. Last time had been ... reckless. Fast and with abandon and running on hormones as fuel. They'd crashed because they hadn't been paying attention. "Quit thinking and get some sleep."

ばくごう かつ き
Bakugo flinched as Todoroki's toes touched his calf. Naturally, he ran a bit warmer than most people due to always being fired up, so his boyfriend's foot felt like a block of ice on him. "That's cold!" he protested loudly, seeming to slip back to his loud-mouthed, angry self as the alcohol wore off.​
He was fine to sleep without a pillow or even blankets, since it was pretty warm out and he secretly liked seeing Todoroki all bundled up and cozy next to him. Sometimes he just fought sleep to have an excuse to watch him a little longer.​
"Don't tell me what to do," he muttered under his breath, stubborn until the end. He did, however, turn and press a kiss to Todoroki's forehead, and looked a little amused that he was so tired. "What, you're going to sleep already?"​

Bakugo may have snapped at him, but he didn't kick Todoroki away, and that was what really mattered. He was warm and content and whole in a way he hadn't been before.

"You think you can fuck me like that and me not be tired?" Todoroki shot back, but didn't open his eyes until after he'd said it, shy even still. "I'm out of practice."

"How are you not ready for sleep after how much you drank?" His own experience with alcohol was admittedly pretty limited, but he knew it's side effects, and Bakugo hadn't just been a little tipsy. He'd been drunk enough to get them back here, and that wouldn't have been an easy decision sober.

ばくごう かつ き
"Tch, who do you think I am? You think four bottles is enough to get me tired?" Bakugo scoffed, offended that Todoroki even suggested that he was some lightweight that got that wasted so easily.​
Bakugo grinned, rolling over towards Todoroki to bother him while he looked all bundled up and ready to sleep. Since he was in Bakugo's bed, he had no plans of letting him sleep that early. In the dark, he found one of his boyfriend's nipples to take between his lips, giving it a good suckle and then a tug over his shirt.​
"Why'd you crawl into my bed smelling so damn good, huh?" he muttered. "What'd you think was gonna happen, snowflake?" Definitely a lot of groping, even if it wasn't necessarily going to lead into sex. "Besides," Bakugo sneered, his grin toothy and perverted. "Three fingers is a lot for someone's who's 'out of practice.' Don't give me that crap, Shoto."​

He should have seen it coming, it wasn't like they hadn't shared a bed before. He remembered waking up early enough they could give each other lazy handjobs before he had to slip away, or Bakugo rolling him over in the middle of the night for slow, possessive, sleep heavy sex. So he cursed himself for how sensitive his nipple was when his boyfriend sucked it through the thin cotton of his shirt.

"You're a heathen," he muttered, shuffling closer. It'd been so long he felt a little touch starved. Even as tired as he was, Bakugo could fuck him again and he wouldn't even complain.

"'Don't give you that crap'," he said, closing his eyes again. "Like you don't know how big your cock is. I have to use three or it doesn't feel right." But missing Bakugo hadn't been something he'd wanted to admit, not even to himself, so getting off had been few and far between. Maybe that was why he felt so greedy now. He hadn't given himself enough attention.

Bakugo's lips curled into a cocky smirk. "That how you got yourself off when you were alone?" he grinned, slipping a hand up Todoroki's shirt to tease that nipple he'd just been suckling through his shirt. He was amazed at how easy it was for Todoroki to get aroused even without touching his cock even once. All Bakugo had to do was tease his nipples or finger him a while to get that cock rock-hard.

"You're hot," he grinned. "I don't know what it is about you that makes me want to fuck you all the time." Perhaps, it was just Bakugo's way of wanting to be enveloped by somebody, and to do the same for someone he really desired.

He pushed up Todoroki's shirt, now hovering over him with a devilish grin. "I'm gonna eat you out. Take off your underwear."

"Thinking about you?" Todoroki asked, his voice gone soft the way it always did when he got shy. He stretched out, offering up more skin and easier access. There was no point in pretending he wasn't interested, he'd just end up giving in anyway. "Trying to find something big enough to remind me of your cock?"

He hadn't been like Bakugo, able to talk someone else into his bed. Maybe he could have, if he'd really tried, really put his mind behind it, but he'd never been good at being blunt, at just coming out and saying what he wanted. Bakugo had an aura about him that said 'down to fuck', while Todoroki's said 'proceed with caution, probably a virgin, likely not interested.' In fact, he couldn't remember anyone aside from Bakugo ever looking at him like they might want to rip his clothes off and see what made him squirm.

"Maybe your're just a whore," he retorted, though there was only teasing in his tone. He liked being desirable. The bed moved as Bakugo repositioned them, and Todoroki eyed that devilish grin of his with barely concealed interest before he lifted his hips and hooked his thumbs into his dark boxer briefs, dragging them off and letting his legs fall open. His own dick was already hard, curving up towards his stomach and asking for attention. He didn't have to touch it though, nine times out of ten Bakugo could make him cum without paying it any mind.

Back
Top Bottom