Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male Father/Son roleplays [NSFW links inside]

Hi everyone - Today I'm looking for m/m roleplays where one of us plays a father and the other his son. Please note that this will be very mature and smut-heavy - perhaps even a one-shot, but I'm open to making something long-term if we have a great idea to keep things going.

Guidelines

• By nature, this roleplay will include incest and age gaps (within site rules). So of course, please be okay with those things if you're going to reach out to me.
  • I'm happy to play either the father or the son, so let me know which you prefer to play! I'm also happy to play top, bottom, or vers (as you'll see in the prompts below, we don't have to assume the dad is always the top)
  • I consider myself a literate to advanced roleplayer, but for something like this I'll probably crank out 2-3 paragraphs per post. We can do more if we both agree we want to, but for me quality is more important than quantity. Third-person, past-tense, the usual stuff.
  • I'm not interested in playing against traps, femboys, girly boys, etc. If you're playing the son, he doesn't have to be super masculine, but effeminate characters just don't do it for me.
  • When you message me, please tell me a little about your limits and favorite kinks, which prompts interest you, and which character you'd want to play. I typically don't respond to one-liners.

Prompts

Here's a list of prompts I've thought up to get the creative juices flowing; feel free to pick from these or suggest something else.

Current Cravings
OnlyFans:
An older man and a much younger man have an OnlyFans account where they make a ton of money roleplaying as step-father and step-son. Their secret: they're actually father and son.
Anonymous hookup: An openly gay father has a gay son who is desperate to have sex with him - so much so that he uses a fake Grindr profile to trick his dad into having a lights-out hookup with him
Blackmail: One of them finds incriminating photos of the other, and uses it to turn him into his bitch. (Note: I've done this a ton where the dad blackmails the son, so right now I'm only interested in this prompt if the son is blackmailing the dad)
Muscle worship: Dad is jacked, and son is curious about his muscles
Ass play: Dad's a sex-deprived bottom who's really into ass play, meanwhile his son is too young or naive to really understand anything about gay sex. Dad manipulates his oblivious son into playing with his ass

Gif Inspiration (all are NSFW)
Feels just like the real thing.
Being a single dad to two boys, you could say I always have my hands full.
Teaching my boys how to fuck.
While my son's sleeping...

Also Good
Group camping trip:
On a group camping trip with other dads and sons, our characters learn that it's actually a group for dad/son incest. (We'd each have to play several side characters)
Massage: One of them gets injured (or is just sore after the gym), the other gives him a massage that turns sexual
Sauna: After a good workout at the gym, dad and son go into the sauna and find out one of them is extremely packing
Uncles: Dad shares son with the boy's uncle(s)
Sex talk: It's time for dad to teach son about the birds and the bees, and it gets very hands-on
Brothers: Dad shows his two sons (either twins or different ages) how men have sex

Kinda Tired of These
Shower: For one reason or another, dad and son need to share a shower.
Business trip/hot tub: Dad takes son on a business trip, but the hotel room they check into turns out to be set up for a couple's steamy vacation
For Sale: Facing hard times, Dad decides to pimp his gorgeous son out to all willing buyers.
Caught in the act: Dad walks in on son masturbating and helps him finish (could reverse the roles, as well)

Additional Elements

Here are some 'accessories' that we could add into our prompt if we want, to make it more interesting - these are completely optional:

Son's seduction: In a role reversal, son is the one hitting on dad instead of the other way around
Dad on bottom: Instead of the usual "dad tops son," we flip the script and it's the son who's more dominant
Son is hung: Again, all about the role reversal- even if the son ends up bottoming, he's the one with the massive cock
Alcohol: Dad and son go further than they would/should because they're not sober
Dub-con/non-con: Things go much further than one of them is comfortable with, for reasons we can decide together

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom