Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Female gentle petplay and cgl! neko caregiver for neko/any

sempai

Moon
hey, hi, hello! I've been itching to write something with my character Luka for a few weeks now, and I hope we can write something together to satisfy the craving!

Luka is a gentle soul, calm and collected, quiet and kind. He doesn't hesitate to offer help to those in need, and is quite popular with the local strays for always leaving out fresh food and water. Luka is a feminine guy, identifies as non-binary but still uses he/him pronouns. While he's a quiet, kind, soft-spoken person, he's definitely the one to lead in the bedroom.

I want to write Luka into a situation where your character comes into his care, be they a stray, a little sister, a friend in need. I want Luka to pamper her, to doll her up as his shop's representative, to brush her fur and coddle her. I find this works as a CG/l dynamic but doesn't have to be! Lewdness and smut is absolutely welcome but I'm just as okay with a fluff story.

Last edited:
bump!

a plot to consider is your character is a stray that mine adopts!

another is perhaps a story with a bit of class difference! your character is a purebred but mine makes all her pretty clothes?

Back
Top Bottom