Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Darkling/Alina or Alina/Mal/Darkling

RedRose

Supernova
Alina/Aleksander/Mal (Shadow and Bone)

I will add details surely, but this is the gist. I'm looking to play Alina. What happens to them is up to us, within my ons/offs. I am not looking for a fuckfest nor fade to black. I like developing deep characters who think and feel. Please see my thread in my sig. Seduction, love/hate, corruption, jealousy, power... maybe a semi redemption semi corruption.

I'm looking for a STORY that will involve darkness and a non tragic ending but this could be the villain wins and the heroine isn't THAT unhappy about it
Ideally, we'd have Darkmalina (MMF) with Mal getting thrown in the mix. I mean... We all see it. "I have my sun sommoner and now I want my tracker?" seriously? ?? "tell him you see me when he takes you in his arms"
???
"tell me how much you love him"The darkling would love a handsome boy (Ivan is his ex it's almost canon), and he might tell her it's not cheating LOL. She would get to have both men, and Mal would discover he doesn't entirely hates it :eek:

IjWlkhV.jpg

is-general-kirigan-evil-shadow-and-bone-1429435.webp
Please check images down on that page

Last edited:
"You might make me a better man."
"And you might make me a monster."
― Leigh Bardugo, Ruin and Rising

He is lying to you.

He has had centuries to master lying to naive girls.

He told you one truth and a hundred more lies.

He has claimed you.

Among the Grisha, you better be bi. Men take a wife AND a 'boy' for when they are apart… The darkling chooses Malina because they get along well and there shouldn't be jealousy. Jealousy ensues.
d29dd7006b7163e01d41af462c140ae0e2db35ad.jpg

Last edited:
He is lying to you.
He has had centuries to master lying to naive girls.
He told you one truth and a hundred more lies.
He has claimed you.

the Mentor plot)

Mentor figure (no incest), corruption...
This story is brought to you by Faith/Mayor Wilkins. Aged-up/correct-aged Faith just wants EVERYTHING he has to offer, and while their relationship begins as mentor/father figure/"adoption" of sorts, I see it going somewhere else. No, not from start, and not even easily as he sees her as something else (she will have to prove herself...). But what if she wants to be all that + more? There would be attraction both ways (hers much more outgoing and opened), temptation both ways, and as she becomes more and more of what he expects of her, she will also get what she wants...

This works with many settings and any faceclaim. Any ALLOWED age making sense. etc
I'm also thinking of Jyn adopted by Krennic instead of being hidden away. Imperial Jyn, if you will. With views on Krennic. After all he's not quite her father...
Another option: Alina and darkling... you see it. She's all brand new but so powerful and he has had centuries to perfect manipulation...:)
This is basically the opposite of villain x heroine love/hate.

This doesn't have to be fandom.

It works with any older HANDSOME MAN and clever pretty girl who thinks herself less naive than she is
;)

I am NOT looking for a uni teacher but something much darker, with still a 'happy' ending (from her pov)

Seduction, resistance (lol), control, stanning/hero worship, young beauty flatteringly interested and how to/not give in. Possibly one layered of fucked is that he pretends to refuse in order to encourage obsession and compliance, getting close and then not - but he cannot constantly keep away and doesn't even want to. One other level of fucked is her provoking, possibly pretending to be into someone else (no cheating on mc, and neither on yours unless you want) until he drops the act. I'm sure you get the idea. My yes/nos apply. No FF, no other woman, no gore, no tied up and gagged. Please go and read them.

Last edited:
bump (I might take a story where Mal is background for a very good darkling)

Lord Vaako and Dame Vaako (Riddick)

Is Vaako dead or alive?
Both

yxnaq7h5of271.jpg

I suggest you read this Dame Vaako and the husband's file, too. It's quick. Pics Dame Vaako's profile

Basically scifi Lady Macbeth pushing her villain husband into MORE (lord, lord commander... etc). I'm ok with her cheating if you want that as it is canon. He won't be getting it with anyone else (unless you'd like him to be bi/into Riddick, what I mean is no other lady/concubine which is also canon). MMF is perfect for them but not a must. It works with him being a virgin/her more experienced, if you like that. Again, it's your choice. He is definitely a villain and corrupted, but she'll push him. He might still have some limits. She doesn't. I see them both as two very strong switch types. I don't write a domme but yes, sometimes she's jumping at him, climbing him, wanting more than he does, tugging at his hair ;) And sometimes he does that (he has to establish he's not a wimp, after all), and they both love it.

The faceclaims don't matter to me.

A bit of knowledge of the Necromonger culture appreciated. This isn't smut only. Let's find a plot. Let's have characters who think.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uS4VNKqAE5s
I'm gonna get down on my knees... while you sit on the throne. Can he resist killing the lord marshall?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom