Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Darkling/Alina or Alina/Mal/Darkling

RedRose

Supernova
Alina/Aleksander/Mal (Shadow and Bone)

I will add details surely, but this is the gist. I'm looking to play Alina. What happens to them is up to us, within my ons/offs. I am not looking for a fuckfest nor fade to black. I like developing deep characters who think and feel. Please see my thread in my sig. Seduction, love/hate, corruption, jealousy, power... maybe a semi redemption semi corruption.

I'm looking for a STORY that will involve darkness and a non tragic ending but this could be the villain wins and the heroine isn't THAT unhappy about it
Ideally, we'd have Darkmalina (MMF) with Mal getting thrown in the mix. I mean... We all see it. "I have my sun sommoner and now I want my tracker?" seriously? ?? "tell him you see me when he takes you in his arms"
???
"tell me how much you love him"The darkling would love a handsome boy (Ivan is his ex it's almost canon), and he might tell her it's not cheating LOL. She would get to have both men, and Mal would discover he doesn't entirely hates it :eek:

IjWlkhV.jpg

is-general-kirigan-evil-shadow-and-bone-1429435.webp
Please check images down on that page

Last edited:
Malarklina is simply canon. "I have my sun summoner, I want my tracker too" ?? "tell him you see me when he takes you in his arms" ??? "tell me how much you love him"

You can't just show me a girl with the power of the light and a guy with the power of the darkness, two sides of the same coin, sun and moon, good and evil, light and dark...

... and then expect me to root for the basic best friends to lovers couple

dark.png

Sometimes they'd just pick up a girl. They were picky... and she was flattered. In fact, even watching would be enough.
189119_original.jpg

- Come on. I can protect you from others, but you can't expect me to protect you from myself.
-A re you going to demand payment, then?
-No. Why would I? You would do it even if I hadn't helped.

I have my sun summoner, I want my tracker too

Alina is taken captive as a sacrifice for a ritual that is performed once a century to keep the Darkling immortal.
She brokers a deal: her life in exchange for two others she will offer to him.
The Darkling gives her one better: he'll make her immortal too if she lures the one she loves most to his death.

MMF with a plot

- Who do you ship more? I ship darklina because I found mal's character bland compared to the dark, villainish vibe of Aleksander (the darkling).

Me? BOTH

My favorite kind of villains are the ones that you can understand. Not agree with, not like, but understand. You're frightened by their actions in a really visceral way because you realize that, in the wrong circumstances, you might become a monster too.
The scariest type of monsters are the ones that seem human and familiar.

Love this

"I acknowledge that the Darkling is manipulative and toxic, but Ben Barnes 😬 Nah, I think it like it because Alina has felt so lost and out of place for so long, and it's intoxicating to find someone who understands you, even if they're not good. Like meets like, dark meets dark. "
" I ship it because aleksander is the villain. I like the turmoil and high emotions that entails, and the push and pull dynamic. I also just find it extremely funny how obsessed alina's narration is with him when she's pretending that oh he's only her enemy and nothing more

and anyway "girl utterly wrecks guy but he's into it""

" I'm intrigued by the literal equals/opposites dynamic. The literal light/dark aesthetic. Their relationship drives the central conflict and story. He starts out with questionable motives for her and continues to have questionable methods for his goals but STILL ends up utterly smitten with her. He helps her discover her powers and inner strength and does not resent her for it, unlike her canon love interest. They understand each other in ways no one else can. A relationship between them would drive/require change and growth on both their parts. They're hot and both the actors make the characters more likable/nuanced than their book counterparts. And did I mention the CHEMISTRY? Hoo damn!! "

"I've told you, Alina. I don't share," he says, lips against her ear. Under her skirt, he drags a hand up her thigh, over the curve of her ass—and her breath kicks up, excited, as he grasps the band of her thong, black mesh that she wore because she thought he'd like it, like seeing it on her. "If I'm fucking you, I'm the only one fucking you."

A few inches away, through the door, she can hear the party; clear, the distinct words of conversation.

"Remind me, then," she whispers.

Skimming a finger over her underwear—damp, slick already—Aleksander laughs. It's not a kind sound.

b8bce11e41cebdd3f53cf328c398c951bed0b34e.jpg

Back
Top Bottom