Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Beauty & The Boss {Cylian997 & WolfGoddess}

"I appreciate how you ramble, it only means you are interested in what you are talking about." It was almost infectious as they continued along. The little bit of the mafia thing was a little interesting, it made him curious as he wondered how true to the mafia the story was. It was not an uncommon story really, but it wasn't without its precedent. He hoped to wash her along and get her slowly involved in his lavish life style, Though when that man walked over and demanded more, Vincent walked over and quickly stood in his way.

"She apologized, that is all you are going to get. Best be moving or else something bad might happen to you." The man's tone was frigid, if he had to harm a man like this it would be easy enough. No doubt he frequented many bars with a look like that. Nero was going to have a new job soon enough if this bastard didn't leave. "I think it is in your best interest to start moving." Vincent stayed defiantly in front of the man as his fists remained tightened.

Ashley had looked at Vincent as she had smiked and blushed a little bit at what he said about her rambling and how he appreciated it. Ashkey had watched Vincent talk to the man as she placed her arm on Vincent's shoulder.

"He's not worth to start a fight here" she said as the man looked at her as he seemed to turn away and walk off as Ashley smiled.

"Come did you say you wanted to take me shopping?" She asked as she placed her small hand in his big one and grinned. "Shiw me the stores you so desire" she chuckled as she tried to lighten up the mood.

Vincent took a moment to memorize what the man looked like, no doubt that Nero would be able to find him and teach the bastard some respect. Vincent turned around and held onto Ashley's hand as he took her around this massive shopping center. Each floor had totally different shops; some for kitchen, some for bath, others for clothing and nightwear. The man paid for whatever she wished for without hesitation. It didn't matter, he was going to beat the money out of her father anyway.

"There are so many different stores it can get a little tiresome. But there is so much to view." Vincent continued to lead the young woman along, until they reached the perfume section. "Have you ever gotten anything like this here before?"

Ashley had smiked as she looked around all the stores she had found a few things she light and when Vincet told her to get it she was a little hesitant about it but got some cute outfits and some matching hats to go along with them.

Ashkey had even picked out a few new sleep wear as she walked aeoubd more. "These stores are all amazing I can't believe what I waant seeing" she added as she smiled.

When they got to the perfume store Ashkey had looked at him and shaken her head. "I have never had perfume before I mean I still have some of my mothers but I never rewlly wore it" she added as she looked at the man and then back to the tiny glass bottles.

Ashley had started to smell some as she sneezed at a few while overs she gave his look like she waa smelling sewer. Ashkey had soon sighed nit thinking she find anything she liked until she seen this cute bottle.

The smell that came from it was amazing, it smelt of vanilla and honey thw smell suited Ashley to a tea as she looked at the price and gasped as the price read $300 she placed it down.

A gentleman came over to the couple. "Oh I see pur new perfume has caught your lady here" he spoke to Vincent and smiled. "Its made from real ingredients too and the smell is to die for" he added. He looked at Ashley and smiled.

"Say since your beautiful wife here is very gorgeous I'll cut you a deal I'll knock 50 percent off the price" he spoke to the couple.

The infectious energy from Ashley was something that actually moved the cold hearted man's lips into a smile. He hadn't remembered the last time he had enjoyed anything outside. Mostly because he had rarely gone outside. He loved his quiet home life which now seemed to change quite suddenly. The man spared no expense to ensure that Ashley got what she wanted. In the end, he had so much money but no one to spend it on anyway.

"That would be great, do you have any other suggestions of what could go with that?" He had some knowledge of fine items but no doubt the salesman in question knew what would be the best best thing to go after,

The salesmen had looked at Vincent as he had grinned. "Oh this, this here is another fine one and it will be paired with the perfume so well" He said as he held up the bottle that had a little cord to it. "Now this is normally for a night perfume, so it will go great, this is said to smell like lavender and the ocean" He added as he sprayed a little of the stuff and Ashley had looked at the man and smiled. Ashley had smiled as she nodded.

"That dose smell amazing" She said as she had looked down and played with the ends of her hair, to be called a wife was a little strange but it was not the case, for she had no idea why he was being so nice. Ashley had looked at the man as he had brought out a new bottle as she had smelt that one as she had smiled. Never had she felt like this before, out shopping and looking around. Ashley was actually enjoying herself in a way.

"Oh no I don't need anything like this, I was just coming over to check them out" Ashley said waving her hands as she had looked toward Vincent, she had no idea what this feeling was in the pit of her stomach, this feeling she was feeling was strange as she shaken her head. Ashley was still a few lost for words, she had no idea what to say anymore.

"I will take them." Vincent stated without so much as a drop of hesitation. He was decisive in everything he did, even if it was something as mundane as shopping. But after the day had come to an end, and their bags were quite full. Vincent had called a number and had a card arrive at the mall. At the front was Enzo who drove as he looked towards the pair as he helped fill the car with the bags.

"Looks like you two sure went stopping. Going to make my life annoying aren't you." Enzo's mouth was quickly quieted by the sharp stare of Vincent. They travelled to a different part of the city, towards a more suburban area as a massive garden awaited them. The building was guarded by a fence and several men as they had a last minute ride towards a mansion. This place looked like something out of a palace than a home. There were well tended rose gardens, the song of sweet birds and several floors to explore.

"Welcome to your new home Ashley." Vincent kissed her on the cheek, rather close to her lips, as he helped her out of the car. "Maybe a bath might be in order for you after such a long day." This place was like a palace hidden away in the clouds, like something out of her books. "Enzo, put all of her things in my room." Enzo did as Vincent asked, even if he cursed under his breath.

Ashley had looked at Vincent as she was shocked, it seemed no matter what Ashley said Vincent would go and get them anyways. Ashley was thankful but at the same time she wondered what this man did to have her father in so much debt. Ashley had soon filled her bags with things as she seemed tired. Once Vincent was on the phone she had looked at him as they walked to the front of the mall.

Ashley seen the car as she had looked at the guy driving and heard what he said which was soon hushed by Vincent. "I'm sorry" She mumbled a little as she had looked down before climbing in. Ashley was quite on the ride to her new place as she had looked out the window at all the houses and such as they drove. The driver took them to the more Suburban area as she looked at the garden as they arrive.

"This is your garden?" she whispered more to herself as she had looked at Vincent as she noticed this house, well it was more like a palace to her. it was so big and looked like it had so many floors and rooms. "Welcome to your new home Ashley" Vincent said as he had kissed her cheek, which was pretty close to her lips.

Ashley had looked at the place as she got out and looked around in awe, the amazing flower, the amazing palace, she was going to be living here. Ashley wasn't sure if she was dreaming or not, but soon a soft breeze blew by as she took in the scent of the flowers as she had smiled to herself. "Maybe a bath might be in order for you after such a long day"

Ashley heard Vincent say as Ashely had looked at him and nodded. "Actually yeah that sounds nice" She added as she had to think if she brought her bubble bath and she did as she nodded. "Yeah a bath sounds good about now" She said and looked up at Vincent.

"Yes, this is all mine. My family has worked hard for nearly sixty years here in America." Vincent motioned for Ashley to follow as they walked into his home. There were several maids and a butler who all offered the pair a respectful bow. "Thank you for the warm welcome. Please prepare a bath for the both of us, settle all of her things in my room and prepare a light dinner please. Something nice and rustic."

The group all bowed as the butler took her bags, one of the maids walked off to the kitchen and one of the maids had gently ushered Ashley towards one of the bathrooms. It was a lovely room tiled in blue and white with a various set of soaps around. The maid took a moment to ensure the water's temperature as she looked towards Ashley with a smile. "Please disrobe so that I may clean you. We have to get you ready."

Once the water was ready, the maid pulled up her sleeves and now waited for Ashley to remove her clothing and step into the tub. Certainly, Vincent must be quite the businessman or something of the sort to have so much money.

Back
Top Bottom