Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Beauty & The Boss {Cylian997 & WolfGoddess}

The year was 1925 people were enjoying the life they were loving automobiles, were new to the world, people still dancing and grooving like nothing could go wrong, that what the city of New York City! The town that never sleeps as people will be calling this city in the future and it was. Though with all the high energy there was also a lot of crime that needed to be dealt with as well, as gangs and everything that happened. It was just the normal for this growing city. Meanwhile while everyone was going to work or cleaning and looking after young ones, a very young girl by the name of Ashley was cooking breakfast for her dear old father. Ashley had looked at the photo on the wall of her wonderful mother, who had passed away from an illness as she looked at the smiling woman who held a bundle of joy. Ashley was always told she looked like her mother with her golden locks that reached her lower back, Ashley also had these stunning emerald green eyes that seemed to take your soul away when you look into them. The red eyes was from her father's side of the family.

Ashley had soon put all the food on the table as she had come into the living room. Since the day of her mother's passing her father also known as Jack had not been the same, he would always leave at evening and go to bars and parties, drink and then come home and drink more. Her father had been a business man but after her mother died everything just went downhill from there. Her father lost a job but then he said he got another one, because he came home with a lot of money, he paid the pills and then bought Ashley a new amazing dress for her to wear to special events or something as Ashley had told her father she didn't need anything besides his health. Ashley had a feeling like her father had been up to something but she didn't want to accuse her father and have him hate her.

"So that is where that dead beat lives." A young man looked over the building as he took a cigarette and began to smoke. His features were both fair yet cold, his eyes like stone. "Well Enzo? You are the one who tracked him down, right?" A smaller man moved forward towards the rather slick looking individual and offer this person a light. "Thank you."

Enzo looked to be the smallest of the three men, his features were smooth and easily handsome with a smirk that made him closer to a devil than a man. "He owes about 2000 dollars. That is on Benny." Enzo teased as a larger man stood in front of them. "Nero?"

The man was massive as he pushed forward, towards the quiet apartment of Ashley and her father with a thunderous knock.

Ashley had looked at her father as she had gave him a small soft smile. "Come on dad eat up" she added as she had went to clean uo the kitchen while her father ate his food. Ashley had just finished cleaning the pan when she had heard a long and deep almost banging knock. "Coming." Ashley's angelic voice rang as she came toward the door.

As the door opened, Ashley smiled at the three gentlemen all looking rather good too. "Good morning, how can I help you?" She asked smiling so bright her hair moving as she moved her head her eyes seemed to almost shine as she tilded her head just the tinest bit to make her look more goddess like. "Ash whos at the door?" The gruff voice of her father called unknown to him of who was here.

As the men all looked at her, Nero was about to step into the room before the man in the middle had stopped the massive man's progression. "Enzo, this is the home, correct?" Enzo had been trapped within the golden locks of Ashely, the subtle contours teased his mind as he found himself unable to think of anything but this young woman. Truthfully, he wanted her for himself. The man in the middle looked over as he heaved a sigh and looked toward the woman for a moment as he offered her a rather kind smile. "Well good day, my name is Vincent Napolitani and I am here to discuss something with your father."

The man's cool tone of his voice echoed, to the well trained ear, just how dangerous he was. While Ashley might not have heard of him, there was no doubt that the elder man had heard of him. Any person whjo gambled and spent their money in the various hidden holes of the city knew of him, but they had never known to see him leave his home and yet, here he was. Vincent snapped his fingers as Enzo walked inside to look for the old man. Nero looked down towards the girl as a soft blush had come over his cheeks as he looked inside to ensure the safety of his boss. Vincent turned to the woman with the same smile, sinister yet sweet. "So may I speak with him please?"

Ashley had looked at the males as they were all taller then her small petite form. Ashley heard the middle guy ask if this waa the home as she blinked and soon she had heard the middle guy speak. His was sent shivers down her back as she had softly nodded. "Yes of course please come in" she added and moved aside.

The father had soon heard the voice and he seemed to snap to life. 'Fuck damn' he thought as he heard his daughter invite them in as he had soon stood up, his six foot tall frame staring up as he seen the three men. He was pissed that it came to this as he seen the confused look on his daughter this is the last thing he wanted. "Ashley, go outside please" he said pointing toward the backyard. "Why father, what's going on?" His daughter aaked her voice a little shakey.

Ashley had looked at her father worry came to her face. "Ashkdy just go out back" her father said qith more of a stern tone to his voice. "No I want to know what is going on who are these men what ia this about?" Aahkey added. She had spunk she waa just like her mother like that. "What did you do father?" She asked that laat so softly.

"Your daughter can be here if she wishes." Vincent motioned for Nero to pull out seats for the three of them, which he did dutifully. He soon took a seat and motioned for the pair to follow along. "Nero, Ezno; make sure we are alone alright?" There was something about this man, the eerie calm that flowed though him like water washed over the room itself. Enzo had remained rather pressed on Ashley as Nero dragged the smaller man out.

Then Vincent pulled a gun out and held it near by. "Now, I have no doubt that you my dear have no idea who I truly am. As stated, my name of Vincent Napolitani and I am the Don of the Napolitani crime family and your father owes me quite the sum of money. He has borrowed from my family, gambled in my halls and created a certain amount of debt. An amount that I cannot ignore or else I would look weak."

While crime was certainly part of the city, much of it was ruled by such terrible people. Vincent took a moment to examine his gun as he ensured there was a bullet in the chamber. "So I am at an impasse here. Unless, you can come up with something that could be of equal value to me. And no, your life isn't worth as much as the money you owe me so get that little idea out of your mind."

Ashley had looked at the males as her face showed shocked as she had soon followed her father who seemed to turn white as a ghost when he had seen the man. They walked toward the kitchen table as they had all gotten sits as Ashley looked at the smaller male as he seemed to be dragged off. Ashley gave a small chuckled at this but soon her father looked at her as they sat down. Ashely had soon looked at the man as they sat down. What shocked her next was that the guy pulled out a guy as Ashley jumped. Her father had a stern look on this face as he had looked at Vincent.

"Napolitani family, money?" Ashley asked as she looked at her father has he had soon looked down. "Father you lied to me!" She yelled as she looked at the man, he looked do weak right now. "All that stuff you got me was with his families money?" She asked as she had looked at her father, to say that was was so disappointed in her father was not far from the truth as she had looked at the man and sighed. "Vincent, I don't have any money to give back," Her father spoke as he looked at the man as he glanced at his daughter as he eyed the guy. He knew this wasn't going to go over well. "Sweetie look" Ben started to say as Ashley slapped his hand. "No father you lied and you bought me that dress, what would of mother say?" She asked.

Ben looked down as he had felt himself start to break down. "Please if your going to kill me just leave my daughter lone" He said as he started to cry. "I'm so sorry Ashley since your mother died, I felt like I had let you down" He added as he had put his head in his hands as his elbows rested on the table. Ben was crying. "What about a trade?" Ashley added her hair covering her eyes as she looked down. "Ashley no you can't!" Ben said looking at his daughter. "My father cares deeply for me, I can see why but what if I offer to go with you if you pardon his debt" Asley said as she looked up not looking at her father eyes starting to tear up this was tearing her apart. "This way father you might actually learn your lesson" She added as she glanced at Vincent.

The man looked up towards Ashley as he had honestly respected the young woman's moxie. She was obviously a proud woman as he put his gun away and clapped his hands, almost as if he currently saw a show in the theater. Vincent wasn't moved by the man's tears; how often had both men and women cried for mercy? How many had begged for another day. He was never moved, if he was then what kind of a don would he be? Vincent put away the gun and looked toward Ashley as his eyes focused on her. As much as he didn't wish to show it, he found her quite stunning.

"That is quite the trade. Still, the man will need to work off some of his debt as the number is quite substantial. So not only will you come live with me, but, he will have to work on the docks. It is hard labor Ben." Vincent's eyes turned sharply towards Ben as he walked toward the father smoothly. "Everything you earn will be to work towards your debt. The payments will be taken from your check and one of my men will ensure that you come to work. If you miss more than two days, I will make sure you sink below like a doughnut." Vincent turned towards Ashley as he took her hand actually kissed it quite gently.

"I apologize for such a rude introduction, but this was entirely business related. How about we take a walk and enjoy the day? It is rare for me to step out and about." Vincent extended his arm towards Ashley so she could take it.

Ashley had heard the man clapping as she looked over at her father. It seemed this was amusing to him or something Ashley couldn't quite put her finger on it. Ashley had blinked as she watched Vincent put away the gun as she had seemed to have let out a breath, that seemed to had been holding. Ashley was still glad that he didn't decide to shoot her father or anything she was glad for that.

Ashley kept her eyes on Vincent as he spoke about living with him and her father still having to her. She had nodded her head softly as she looked at the man. "I'm sure my father will be able to do some hard labor" Ashley spoke as she had looked at Vincent again. "Though I would like a day to pack my bags if that is alright of course with you first Vincent" Ashley added as she had said his name as it seemed to roll off the tip of her tongue, it was so smooth and so natural.

"I'll do whatever I can to work off this debt" Ben said as he had looked toward his daughter and then looked toward Vincent, the man seemed to me smitten with her along with the smaller of his two goons he had with him.

"I apricate that you apologized Vincent, business is business I guess no matter what you do" Ashley added as she had looked at the man and smiled as she had held out her hand. "I will gladly accept your invite to go for a walk and enjoy the day" She added as she soon got up with his help of course.

"Then take your time to pack, say your goodbyes and we will be down stairs waiting for you. And Ben, Nero will expect you at the docks tomorrow at six am. Make sure you are not late." Vincent stated quite plainly as he allowed the pair a final moment. Nero and Enzo had been busy it seemed; they had a bag of doughnuts as the ever steadfast Nero handed one to the man. "Thank you Nero." The fresh pastry was a delight after such a morning. Enzo looked over towards his boss as he finished up a bite.

"So what's going to happen? Surprised you just didn't shoot them both." Enzo had obviously seen the callousness of the man before, if anything, Vincent had done worse for less. If anything, he expected Vincent to turn the girl into some whore or something of the like. After a few more bites Nero turned over towards his brother and nudged him quietly, this normally meant for Enzo to keep quiet.

"I am going to have her live with me to pay off her father's debt. That's all." It was at that moment that Nero nearly choked on his delicious treat. Enzo was both shocked and quite happy, it meant that he had some kind of chance to win the girl for himself. "Nero, make sure that Ben will be at the docks tomorrow at 6. If not then sink him. I will not tolerate him not showing up once." Nero gave his boss a nod as he came in a little closer to Vincent.

"The pretty lady is coming?" Nero asked with an almost child like glee as a small smile curved across Vincent's lips.

"Yes, but we can't let you hug her too hard. You might break her back and then she won't be any use to anyone." The men chuckled together as they waited for Ashley.

Ashley had nodded as she heard what Vincent said. "Aleicht I'll start packing" she added as she nodded her head in thanks aa she walked up the stairs to her room. Ben nodded his head to what waa said toward him about showing up at the docks at six am.

Ashley had sighed as she packed her essicals as she also packed a picture of her mother. Ashley had looked at her clothes as she packed what she thought would be good to bring as she even packed the dress her father gave her.

Ashley had soon come down the stairs carrying the big bag with her and her suitcase behind her. She looked toward her father known the men were outside waiting. "Dad please go to the docks, don't worry about me I'll be fine" she added as she grabbed his hands and smiked a soft smile. "Remeber this is for the best thus way the faster it gets worked off the sooner I'll come back" she added.

Ben looked at his only daughter his only child child guilt was climbing him as he realized what was going on, his daughter he held her hands onto his cheeks. "I promise for you Ashkey I'll do what is needed" he said as he kissed her cheek before Ashley came out the door.

As the door closed behind her Ashley smiled a soft smile as she looked at the men. "I have everyrhubg I think I need I'm ready to go i already said my goodbyes" she said as she looked down a little all in all Ashkey was sad she was leaving home but this was yo help her father.

A soft smile crept across the lips of the leader of this group as he walked towards her. "Just a little bit of information, please do not mention this to anyone. Secrecy is our biggest strength Ashley." It was a firm warning as both of the other men were simply trapped within her beauty. Once again Vincent had offered her his arm as he motioned for Nero to take Ashley's bag. It was a simple enough task for Nero to lift the bag. "You both can take the bag home. We will be exploring the city.

"But boss..." Nero had stepped in as worry had covered his face. "What if one of the other family's attack?" Vincent only chuckled as Enzo took a moment to look at the pair of them. It seemed that he too had something locked in his mind in regards to this situation. But he needed to ensure the woman stayed so he could try to take her for himself.

"While I do agree with my brother, you seem to forget no one out there knows who he is. He will be fine. We have some soldiers out there. Besides, he is going to take her to a meal then the big shopping center no doubt." Vincent shrugged as he put his arm around Ashley's waist and walked away with her.

"Maybe, who knows?" Vincent had led Ashley away as he turned to her and took a moment to admire the quiet beauty she was. "I did interrupt your breakfast, the least I can do is ensure you are fed. Is there anything you like?"

Ashley had looked at the three men aa she seen Vincent have a soft smile upon his face as she smiked back softly as she had noticed Vincent had held out his arm as she kindly accepted. She looked toward the other two aa Nero took her back and was still a little shocked Vincent was still going to take her out.

"Oh I won't say I a word I don't really have any friends to talk to so nothing to say there" she said as she gave a small chuckle as she had soon felt am arm around her waist as she looked up at Vincent a small light blush on her cheeks, as she heard the the two men were talking about.

"Oh no its fine I mean I don't want to trouble you or anything, I mean some pancakes would be nice" she added a soft smile as she had walked with Vincent wondering where he was going to be taking the beauty of a woman to.

"There is a lovely diner a little away from here, I had hoped to get a bite to eat anyway." The man's hand remained around the woman's waist as he not only kept her close but his fingers glanced around her lower abdomen. "Not much of a social life then? It is something we actually have in common. I don't have many friends either." Vincent eventually led them to a rather quaint dinner as he man helped her take her seat before he took his own.

"It is respectable for you to step up in such a manner for your father. You do know what I am about right? Or do you not know anything?" Vincent's curiosity was tickled by Ashley's sacrifice for her father. Did she not know who he was? Did she intend to protect him? He wished to peel away at the layers of this act that confused him.

Ashley had looked at him and smiled. "Yeah I heard thing from people talking about it apprently they have soke good food" she added as she felt his finger glance aroubd her lower abdomen as she looked at the small diner that graced new York city.

Ashley had thanked Vincent when he helped her in her seat as she glaced aroubd the diner in amusement. You coukd tell her kind eyes lit up as she smiled looking around, she had soon her eyes toward Vincent as he spoke.

"To be honest no I don't know about you or what you do, my father is as you know the only famiky left and so I'll do whatever I can to protect him" she said as she had looked at the man in front if her hee long locks tucked behind her shoulder.

It was almost a blessing to find a woman that was so pure and innocent. Quite honestly, Vincent wanted to ruin everything about the young woman as he offered her a coy grin and took her hand into his carefully.

“I will explain what I do when we go home. There are to many ears around for my taste.” Vincent was obviously bothered by the situation in regards to being outside. A waitress soon came by with a bright smile as she looked to them.

“Welcome, my names’ Matilda, what can I do you for?” Vincent took a moment to look at the menu as he saw many nostalgic classics here, but besides Ashley, there was only one dish he was interested in.

“Ashley, make sure to order what you like. I would like steak and eggs, medium rare with sunny side up eggs, some toast and milk.” The waitress gave a soft nod as she turned to Ashley.

“And you?” The sweetness of her personality was only matched by her delightful southern twang.

Ashley had looked at the man as a grin seemed to place upon his face aa she looked at him and softly smiled, she wondered why he woujd tell her back at his place so many thoughts were running through her head about what he did. Was he a killer, some important business person or did he have this secret business no one knew about.

Ashley had looked at the waitress her bubbly and delightful personality rubbing off on Ashkey as she placed a smile on her face. "Oh well ill have the chocolate chip pancakes with the fruit on top and syrup on the side and a cup of tea" she added as she looked toward Vincent and smiked.

Once thier order was taken Ashley had soon removed her hand from Vincent's as she reached up and placed with the chain around her neck as she looked around. "This place is quite amazing" she added and enjoyed the photos on the wall of famous people.

The waitress soon left as Vincent took a moment to look over Ashley; she was certainly quite pretty. Fair skin, soft blue eyes and hair almost woven out of gold; this might have been a good idea but also a bad one. But his father had always told him about finding someone so he would have to see. "It is quite nice, I prefer quiet places but maybe I can take you someplace even nicer eventually."

The food was prepared quickly as a fresh mound of pancakes were placed in front of Ashley, each of them tickled by the sweetness of chocolate. The fruits were a fresh reminder of the sweetness of summer as Vincent's own meal was also brought to him just as he liked it. He ate rather quietly for now, he must have been hungry, but he eventually looked up to Ashley and finished his bite.

"We will have to go shopping for you, my home is currently only built with me in mind. So I hope you are prepared for a lot of walking today." Vincent teased his new partner as he took another bite of his meal.

Ashley had smiled as she took thus time to look at Vincent really good. He had a nice jaw line, strong his grey eyes seemed to look into her very soul, his pale skin tone seemed to match the suit he wore and his hair pulled back in such a way that it made him look even better.

Ashley had smiked at the waitress and said a quick thank you to her as she ate her food in slience enjoying every bite with the chocolate goodness, the fresh fruit aa she woukd occasionally take a drink of her tea, her tiny finger holding the mug like someone woukd on a cold wintery day.

Ashley looked uo at Vincent as she heard him speak as she blinked. "Oh um, I mean I don't knkw you really need for me honestly I mean I don't need anything" she said as she looked down slightly as she looked back up and pushed whatever she was feeling a side.

She tilted her head slightly so she would look even better. "I'm always up for walking and if you insist I guess I have no choice" she said and gave off this cute amazing giggle that men around would look toward her and almost swoon.

"I think you do need thing." Vincent had quickly corrected her as he set down his fork and knife as his gaze fixated on her. His fingers moved gently against her chin as he lifted her face so they could see eye to eye. This thumb tenderly moved across her lips as he actually just wanted to kiss her.

"You are mine now. Which means if I intend to either spoil or spank you it is my decision to do so and at the moment I wish to spoil you." His thumb continued to run across her lips as he pulled his hand away and returned to his meal. His voice, while deep, had a soft kindness hidden within it as he moved his hand away and took his utensils up again.

Vincent soon finished and the quiet yet trained etiquette rang through every movement he did. He was certainly from some level of high society or something of the like. "I hope you are enjoying your meal."

Ashley had been enjoying her meal as she glanced up at Vincent aa he spoke about her needing things. She was about to protest but soon he had put his utensils down as he moved his hand and rested against her chin making her look up at him.

Ashley could feel her face heat up, at this sudden action unknown to her or him she had no idea why he was like this, feeling his thumb gently run across her very plump pink lips as she heard him speaking about spoiling or spanking her.

Ashley soon felt his hand being pulled away as he picked his utensils back up and seemed to act like nothing happened, Danielle had aoon seemed to coke baxk to fhe world aa she heard him ask hiw her meal was. "Oh its delightful thank you" she spoke so softly.

Ashkey had soon picked up her fork and knife again as she cut another piece of her pancakes and put it into her mouth as she looked around the cafe/diner, as she could feel eyes on her.

Last edited:
With their meal soon done, Vincent sat up and left several dollars on the table. "I wonder if you have ever gone down to the big malls down town. This place is a bit small, but I think we have some time to use before we go back to my home. So shall we go, we can take a taxi there." Vincent stood up as he waited outside for Ashley to come out. As much as he wished to smoke, he decided to wait for the moment.

Even though the don of the Napolitani was currently watched by the several of the men to guarded him, he ensured that the group always kept away from him. The life of secrecy he led now had a single wrinkle across it and it was the young girl who took over his mind more than he wished to admit. For the moment he intended to wine and dine this girl until she never wanted to return to her father, that would be Vincent's revenge.

At least that was the plan.

Ashley had looked at Vincent as she had soon finished her meal as she had soon thanked the people and left shortly after Vincent. Once outaide the run hit her skin in the most amazing way making her look more like a goddess.

Ashley's light hair shined catching the sunlight as her eyes seemed to almost glow aa she looked around and smiked the sounds of the city along with the automobiles going down the street.

"No I haven't been ti thus big mall, I never really left the house in all honesty" she added asbshe had looked uo at Vincent using her hand to cover the sun from her eyes so she could see him without squinting.

"Well don't worry, we will make a day of it." The man stated as he took the young woman into his arms again and walked along with her. While he truthfully only intended to win her over, the woman's sweet motions had gently slithered into his heart. But it was a quick taxi ride before they reached the center of the city where the noise and sounds of life and exuberance were the hall marks of the moment.

The sheer amount of people made this place almost feel like a packed sardine can. A parade of cars mixed with the wild sounds of a vibrant city. Buildings that seemed even taller than her eyes could reach towered over them as Vincent held onto Ashley's hand and pulled her along gently. "We don't need you to get lost now. I would never be able to find you. But we are going to do a little shopping for you. You had quite the library at home, what are some of your favorite books?"

Ashley had looked at Vincent with a small gem in her eyes, this guy had seemed to be such a gentleman she wondered what he did for a living and why he has these body guards aroubd with him all the time. Ashley soon out the thought baxk in her mind as she held his hand as they took a taxi ride.

Once there Ashkey was amazed at the beauty and the sounds, her hair moved around with her aa she spun around looking at all the amazing buildings. The sounds also got her as she seen some tall buildings as she looked at Vincent.

"This place is amazing" she added as she looked at him and soon held his hand. "No I guess I don't want to be lost either" she said a small giggle escaping her pink lips.

Ashkey had looked aroubd also while watching where she was going there was such amazement in her eyes that she was shocked by the city life. Soon she heard his question aa she smiled.

"Well to bw honest I like romance and mystery the most especially if they are combined like if Sherlock homes waa in love with someone" she added as she giggled. "Or one of my favorites" she started as she put a finger up.

"One of my favorites is about this mafia guy who is in love with this woman but you see he can't have her because she is suppose to marry this huge rich dude so it's like Romeo and Juliet but it also has mystery and sorrow in it" she said describing the book.

"Oh my look at me rambling on I'm sorry" she said as she looked down as she had jumped shoulders with a guy. "Sorry sir" she said as she guy glared "I think I need more of an apology than that" the guy said nor knowing who she was with.

Back
Top Bottom