Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Talharn, an E6 World

Greetings all. Been a while since I've really looked into trying to seriously run things... but same time, I figured that I might as well give it a shot once more. As it is, I'll freely admit to still mulling over ideas and the exact things about the world, but here are the barebones so far.

1) I plan for this to be D&D 3.5 using the Epic Level 6 variant rules
2) I am mostly looking for switch or dom leaning feminine characters
3) General tech level is bronze age, with iron in the hands of dwarves
4) Rough map here and notes in spoiler
5) Likely going to be on discord this time around

Still, just curious if anyone might be curious.

As it is... still working on races, but still, open for anyone thats interested.

The northern continent of Talharn is a wild and largely untamed place. From their home at the Eye of the World, located in the depths of the ancient forest at the heart of the landmass, hail the elves. Not merely those that in other spheres would be known as high elves, but in wild and wood elves roam in nomadic bands neath the primal eves, and the Grey make their own citadels high in the peaks deep inside the wood. Even the drow dwell here still, their lairs in the darker and gloomier portions of the forest, where they worship hungry powers.

Far to the north, the dwarves have outposts on the surface, cold peaks over looking the cold tundra, where Neanderthal tribes hunt in the shadow of the great ice, both of them content to largely leave the other be, trading from time to time. In much the same way, so long as you approach in peace, the dwarves are open for trade, through the greatest works of their forge, iron and steel, are reserved only for those of their own race or for individuals who have proven themselves, to be reclaimed after their deaths.

To the south of the tundra lies the open grasslands and plains, with a number of small woods and hills, of the Urgath Empire. Originally the home of the orc clans, fierce warriors bound with vows of honor and loyalty to their chieftains, they were conquered by the ogres, enslaved and broken. Now, this is a land of cruelty, savagery and barbarism, with pain and death held in hands far too eager to mete them out.

The great swamp lands of the Brackenbrog are the homeland of the trolls. But, these trolls are far smarter and more cunning than the great green brutes common in other spheres. Reclusive and amphibious, they build little in the way of civilization, preferring to test themselves against the dangers of the brog... which tend to defy description and common sense. Also inhabiting the brog are the Broggers, a small race that has some similarities to the halflings of other worlds, but more than a few ties to their troll neighbors.

Humanity exists here, dwelling in the 'Sin Sands', all of their myth and legends driving them towards keeping faith with the gods, thanks to their forgotten, but terrible, ancient crimes that cling to their race still, damning them all to the infernum from the time of their birth. As it is, the birth of a tiefling is considered a terrible omen, of racial sin swelling and marking them visibly, while assismar children are considered to be signs of mercy and a promise from the gods that they will find redemption.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom