Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or NB Needle's Depraved Alcove (Monsters Wanted)

NeedleTeeth

Certified Trash Mammal

Intro

Hello! I'm NeedleTeeth and this is my request thread, or I guess more of a suggestion thread since everything here is just that! A suggestion! These are my kinks, you can pick and choose to make your own RP dish that we both like the taste of! Don't be afraid to suggest something that isn't on this list because chances are I'll say yes. I'm extremely flexible and have very few hard nos, so everything is worth a shot! Usually, if the kink is too much, I'll suggest a way to alter it so we both can enjoy it! Seriously, throw everything at me and we'll see what sticks!

What should you expect from me?

I am a fluent English writer that can usually write up to 2-3 paragraphs but can easily crank out 5-6 if given enough to work with! I copy my partner in terms of length, so write what you are comfortable with. I try to respond at least once a day or multiple times a week, but it's understandable if you are unable to keep up with that pace! If you can only write once a week or once a month, just let me know! I'm extremely patient and will often take people back months after they ghost or disappear. I'm ghost friendly, though I do prefer knowing when you are going to dip!

I love to play defiant or bratty characters who are to be forced into being playthings against their will. This can be classic twink brats or full-on macho hunks being bent to someone's command. I like to be broken in through pain and/or sexual desperation. However, in more dubcon or consensual encounters, I am also willing to play a passive top, a powerbottom, or a switch! I'm just not good at playing dominant tops 24/7, so sorry for oversaturating the sub-market! If you have a flavor of boy you'd like me to play, just let me know and chances are I'll say yes. Brats are my favorite, but I have no problem playing a classic demure bottom or something in between.

I am also willing to play as the monsters
depending on the prompt! They can be only monstrous in shape with a human mind, completely bestial with a language barrier, or something in between! Just say what you're looking for! I do lean a little more dominant when playing monsters, but would still prefer the human to take the initiative every once and a while, playing a power bottom or a switch.

Rules:

• I play male and masculine nonbinary characters (Transmen and cuntboys/andromorphs).
    • While I do have a preference towards playing men, I can also play some women, though I'm a bit pickier if I'm playing one. If I'm playing a group though, some ladies mixed in are totally fine!
  • I would prefer you play a male character, but I might be convinced to play against dominant females, nonbinary folks, or futas if I like the prompt! There's no shame in throwing an idea at me and seeing if I'll bite.
  • Please come to me with at least a basic idea of what you want! If you aren't too sure of what you want and you wanna brainstorm, that's fine, but at least give me a list of kinks you want or a setting to work with.
  • I won't play any real people or canon characters and I would appreciate it if you didn't either. I will play in fandom universes as long as both our characters are original.
    • I'll try to get familiar with the setting as well, but please be patient if I haven't played the game or watched the movie the setting is from. I live under a rock and don't know many by heart.
  • My only hard nos are the classics. No hard gore, watersports, or scat. Everything else is up for consideration and/or compromise!
    • Gore exceptions can be made for nonerotic scenes and/or monsters that incorporate body horror into their design. Just ask if unsure.
  • I ask for at least 2-3 paragraphs and good grammar. I need to be able to read what you write and have enough to reply to. Anything beyond that is to your comfort!
  • I would prefer to RP in PMs or Discord. This is my default, but I can be convinced to RP in threads.

If you are looking to play more human(oid) characters, I have a RT full of humanoid prompts Here!

Kinks!

They are in no specific order, but cravings will be bolded and/or *Starred* depending on the craving level. Here's my F-list for the full list!
Just because they are on the list does not make them mandatory! Pick and choose or suggest your own, this is a collaboration!
  • **Noncon/dubcon** (Not mandatory, consensual monster fucking is allowed)
  • **Feral Monsters!** (More beast than human, can range from werewolves and dragons to straight-up deadspace-level nightmare-fuel. Can be of human intelligence or not)
  • Humanoid Monsters! (Your classic demons, vampires, orcs, etc.)
  • Restraints (Handcuffs, blindfolds, gags, ropes, tentacles, pretty much anything)
  • Stuckage (Even better if someone gets stuck while running from something)
  • Forced Orgasms
  • Orgasm Control
  • Overstimulation
  • Roughness (Biting, scratching, hair pulling, ETC. Blood may be drawn, but nothing life-threatening. Ask before doing anything extreme)
  • Licking (Especially with large beasts!)
  • **Oral Fixation** (Both giving and receiving. Classic oral, sticking fingers in the mouth, biting, just anything to do with the mouth)
  • Knotting
  • Exotic Cocks
  • *Large Insertions*
  • Excessive cum
  • Minor/moderate Cum Inflation
  • Oviposition
  • Getting messy (with cum, saliva, slime, or even things like mud and dirt!)
  • Hate fucking/power struggles (Switches fighting over who is dominant, both acting as aggressors and getting rough with each other)
  • Somnophilia

Scenarios!

These are just suggestions! Feel free to edit them or suggest something completely different!

My character is a low ranking "employee" and is tasked with "testing" the monsters while scientists watch from security cameras. He is forced into multiple (or one if you want a shorter RP) cells and containment areas and has to face whatever's inside.
  • Basically SCP but where the monsters fuck you instead of murdering you. These can be abominations or something tamer like a naga or werewolf. As long as it's inhuman to fit the setting. Canon SCPs are also fine!

My character is a frequent camper, often going to the same place at least once a month to relax and spend time in nature. However, something in the forest is also aware of this habit and has been watching him for a while now, stalking him whenever he steps foot in the woods. Today is the day it decides to make itself known.
  • Any monster can fit this scenario. Nagas, werewolves, or something of your own design!

My character is a monster hunter, but has been underestimated by the rest of his guild. Eager to prove himself, to goes to fight a monster way beyond his skill level in an attempt to impress them. However, he quickly wishes he didn't when he is easily overpowered by his target.
  • This can work for almost any setting or monster. Sci-fi and aliens, fantasy and fairytale monsters, you name it!

Monsters or otherworldly creatures have pretty much replaced normal animals in this world, and with a world so dangerous, many have taken to taming beasts as companions to keep them safe. Some monsters are bred to be protectors and given to those without companions, others search for their first companion out in the wilderness and tame the feral creature from scratch. Regardless, a bond is important... Though some take this fact a bit too seriously.
  • Many scenarios can come from this premise! Feel free to look at these options or suggest your own!
    • Option 1: A monster is given to the human at a young age. They basically grew up together and already have a tight bond, but as they get older, they start to realize their bond is a little less... conventional.
    • Option 2: The tamer goes out into the wilderness once their old enough to tame their own beast companion. The monster is slow to trust and clearly doesn't want anything to do with the human, but is convinced to stick around through a different kind of treat (I could lean dominant here if I play monster)
    • Option 3: Classic Pokemon Knock-off. The human already has a monster companion yet goes to capture more to create a team. The reason why is up for discussion.
  • I'm happy to play the human tamer or the monster. I'm also happy to play with canon pokemon. I would prefer the monsters, like pokemon, to have humanoid intelligence but have a language barrier. They can slowly learn broken English if you'd like though! Feel free to get creative with monster designs if we are playing with original creatures!

Somehow, after getting lost within the woods, a human lay injured near a beast's layer. They could be an easy meal, but the monster takes pity instead and decides to nurse the poor human back to health. The human is, of course, terrified at first, but comes to realize the beast means no harm.
  • Willing to play the beast or the human! Can be a slow-burn, but for the more smut-oriented of you, the beast could be put in rut. They didn't take the human in for that... but if they're willing to help...

Somehow, after a battle with another beast, a monster lay injured for a human to find. The human could strike while the beast is weak and get rid of a possible threat, but they take pity instead and decide to nurse it back to health instead. The beast is wary and unsure, but slowly comes to realize the human means no harm.
  • Willing to play the beast or the human! Can be a slow-burn, but for the more smut-oriented of you, the beast could be put in rut. The fight the beast got into was a contest for breeding rights, and having failed, might see the human as an alternative.

Everyone's heard of the monster underneath your bed, but most of the time it's a story made up by a frightened child... but what if, sometimes, they are real?
  • Two options for this one!
    • Option 1: The monster underneath the bed is more of a spirit or ghost that has taken a beastly form, haunting this one house that my character eventually moves into. They aren't always under the bed, sometimes they reside in the closet or inside cabinets, but they are always out of sight somewhere small and squished. However, when my character sleeps or simply isn't paying attention, the monster crawls out of hiding.
      • Sorta built for somnophilia, but the human can wake up at any point during it. I think it would also be fun if the monster was a brat, knocking over things or opening doors to frighten the human at first. Also, it can go long term as the human learns of the monster and tries to communicate with it, leading to an odd romance.
    • Option 2: Monsters are sometimes assigned to people for protection or companionship, though most humans are unaware of it. Sometimes a grown, intimidating monster will watch over a person in a bad neighborhood, or a young monster will be assigned to a child that needs a friend. Only the assigned person can see them. We can brainstorm how our characters came together and if they're friends when the story starts or if they are meeting each other for the first time.

None of those seem interesting? Take a look at some of my pairings! Maybe it might give you some ideas!
  • Human x Feral Monster
  • Human x Sentient Monster
  • Monster Hunter x Monster
  • Summoner x Demon
  • Angel x Demon
  • Cultist x Old God
  • Cultist x Summoned Beast
  • Trainer x Monster
  • Monster x Monster (Might be fun depending on what beasties are chosen!)

Last edited:
Bump! Added a few new prompts!
(Really craving to play a trans male or cuntboy against any monster. Not mandatory of course, but a huge, huge bonus)

Back
Top Bottom