Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

After 18 years - Carol and Jim reveal some secrets Maggie did not know

The couple stood on the veranda of the cabin near the edge of the lake. There were another 24 cabins scattered around the shore, but the site had been landscaped so that none could be seen from any of the others, allowing the illusion of solitude and privacy. The day was still warm but the leaves were beginning to turn and, with the reflection in the still water, the picture before them was one of dazzling colours. But they were not looking at the view. They were standing just a few inches apart, looking at each other. Both were in their mid-40s. He was dressed in jeans, t-shirt and trainers, all new. She was wearing a simple but well tailored dress in pale grey and black patent heels. Her legs were bare and shining in the way that newly waxed flesh shines.

‘I thought it would be good to spend a few days on our own, getting familiar with each other again.’

‘That was very thoughtful of you, Maggie, very kind.’

Their bags were still in the car. Maggie had unlocked the door and led the man out to admire the view. These were the first words they had spoken since they had arrived. Each had chosen their words carefully. There were things that needed to be said and it was important to get them right – chose the right words, set the right tone. Careful, one step at a time.

Maggie took the lead; she felt it was her place.

‘Jim,’ she licked her lips and coughed slightly, ‘Jim, there’s something I want to tell you.’

Jim waited.

‘You remember the last time we, that time, the night before- Well, the night before you were sentenced. When we held each other and I promised you I would wait for you, however long it was.’ The words were flowing now, in the way she had rehearsed them so many times. ‘Not that either of us ever imagined it would be 18 years.’

‘My lawyer was incompetent,’ the bitterness was still raw in Jim’s voice. ‘He said I’d only get a few years. And that judge was one first class bitch,’ he spat.

‘Neither of us ever imagined we would be apart for so long. But I want you to know that I have kept my promise.’

The man looked her in the face for the first time, searching for a sign to confirm what she was saying.

‘I would never have held you to that promise. It was never intended to be for so long. And you’re only human after all.’

‘Well, I did hold to my promise, Jim. I’ve not taken any man to my bed in all that time or joined any man in his. No man has seen me naked or touched my bare flesh. No man has even held me in his arms.’ There, she had got the words out.

She looked at her husband as she spoke and watched the tension drain from his face and shoulders.

‘I’ve been so afraid,’ he admitted at last. ‘I’ve lain awake imagining who you might be with, what you might be doing. I felt sure that John would make a move on you as soon as I was out of the picture.’

Maggie laughed. John had done just that, but had been rebuffed in short order and sent packing.

‘John? He never stood a chance. Compared with you? Never.’

John had not taken his rebuff as final and had pursued her, even coming close to breaking her resistance. He was the reason why, in the end, she had moved across the State and made a new life in a new town.

Silence again descended. Maggie had hoped that at this point Jim would have something to say, something to reassure her, because she was desperate for reassurance. But he said nothing. Perhaps he was waiting to show her. More likely, he was just thinking of himself like he always had. As it had always been, so it was now – it was up to her to spell it out for him.

‘I’ve been afraid too, Jim.’

‘Really?’ he was genuinely surprised.

‘It’s been a long time and, well,’ she smoothed her dress over her hips, ‘I’m not as young as I was. I’ve been afraid that you’d be disappointed when I’m not, well, not like I was when we first met.’

‘You shouldn’t have worried, luv, you look fine, just fine, really you do.’

It was something, but not exactly the passionate reassurance that she had hoped for. And still no physical contact, not a touch, not a kiss. She sighed inwardly. It has been her dream that he would take the initiative after being in prison for so long and throw her onto their bed and … She was sure he would do that and sure too that she had to let him do that in order to regain his pride and self-esteem.

Maggie had no intention of spending their first hours together standing on the veranda or talking. So she took his hand and glanced at the stairs that led to the loft and the bedroom.

‘Shall we?’

Jim followed.

Maggie wasn’t used to taking the lead. That has always been Jim’s role and she was happy to let him have it, which was why she was giving him every chance to resume his status as ‘man of the house’, which he had insisted on. But it looked like she was going to have to take charge if anything was going to happen this side of Thanksgiving.

Jim followed her meekly, like a child. She walked him up the stairs, across to the bed, dropped his hand, and turned to face him. ‘Now, Jim, let me remind myself of what that body of yours looks like.’ She lifted the t-shirt over his head and gasped. ‘Shit, Jim, you look like a bodybuilder.’ Jim’s stomach was ripped, and his abs and biceps bulged.

‘Weights,’ he explained, ‘there wasn’t much else to do. And, um, I needed to be fit to deter unwanted attention.’

How was Maggie going to play this? Her husband had never mentioned the harsher, rougher side of life in prison. She’d heard stories, of course, everyone had, but she couldn’t imagine that happening to someone like Jim. On impulse, she decided to tease him gently about it. Give him a chance to confide if he wanted or to laugh it off if he wasn’t ready.

‘Want to tell me about this unwanted attention?’ She stepped closer and rested her hand on his chest. It was hard, so different from how he had been the last time they were together. It was like he was a different man. Which sent a shiver down Maggie’s spine – the idea of sex with a stranger – especially after waiting faithfully for Jim for so long.

‘Well,’ Jim was hesitant, ‘I was warned when I arrived not to draw attention to myself. Not with what I’ve got, er, down there.’ His eyes fell to his waistband.

Maggie hid her surprised by rising on her toes and kissing him on his lips. She’d not been a virgin when they met, but she had been innocent and inexperienced, so she had no real chance to compare him with other guys. Was he really so big that the bulls in the prison took a fancy to him?

Her hands were on the fastener for his jeans and she was pushing them down, taking his shorts with them.

‘Let me remind myself just what you have got “down there”.’

It fell out, soft and not particularly long. Not the reaction she had expected after being without a woman for so many years. What was she supposed to say? Nothing derogatory, that was for sure. But she had hoped that he would be hard at the thought of what they were about to do.

‘I’m sure you can do better than that,’ she gave him what she hoped was a teasing smile.

For a moment she thought of dropping to her knees and sucking him into her mouth. But she had never really like that, probably because it never seemed to do anything for her husband, which she naturally had blamed on her own lack of skill. Instead, she unzipped her dress and let it fall off her shoulders, exposing the pink and black bra that she had bought for the occasion. It pushed her sagging tits together and made it look as if they were spilling out, although in reality they were held securely.

Jim exhaled loudly and reached up to cradle her breasts. While he was busy, Maggie pushed the dress over her hips, exposing the matching pants. Jim’s hands were moving now, down her back, over her buttocks and round to her hips. He was blowing hard. His cock was growing, pushing into her belly.

She dropped her eyes briefly and grinned at him.

‘There you go, lover, I knew you could do better.’

The cock was purple, its head stretched, lips spread with a steady ooze emerging.

Maggie took hold and rubbed her finger across it to wipe it clean. If she expected a sign of pleasure, she was wrong. Jim’s reaction was one of panic.

‘No, stop, no, oh god, damn, damn, damn.’

As he swore, a jet of cum shot out and landed on Maggie’s pants. He pulled away and turned to run away, but she was able to grab hold of his arm.

Jim’s expression was crest fallen. ‘I w-w-was a-a-afr-fr-fraid that wo-wo-would h-h-appen.’

His cock was shrinking now and there was pool of cum at his feet.

Maggie was delighted, knowing that she had produced this effect, just by showing her body and touching his cock, but she did not dare show that she was pleased.

‘It was only to be expected, after all this time. We’ll be able to take our time now.’ She pulled him towards the bed, and fell backwards onto it, drawing him down beside her.

Then, on impulse, she bent over and sucked the last of the cum off his cock, playfully biting the lips as she raised her head. With cum clinging from her lips, she reached forward to kiss her husband.

Jim responded to his wife’s kiss as she smeared his lips with his cum, but then he suddenly pushed her away, backing off from her across the bed.

‘Bitch you’ve lied to me, haven’t you.’

Maggie was puzzled.

‘No, Jim, no, that’s not true, I haven’t lied to you, not ever, not about anything.’

But he didn’t believe her.

‘You’re good, I’ll give you that you actually had me believing you. But you’ve given yourself away.’

‘NO, darling, no. What am I supposed to have done?’

‘The way you touched me, made me cum to quickly.’ He was off the bed now and Maggie was crawling frantic to catch him before he ran off. ‘And then licking me like that. You never did anything like that before. You must have learned that from somewhere. From someone. From another man. Or men. How many were there, Maggie, be honest with me, just tell me how many.’

She managed to grab his arm and hang on to it as she pleaded with her husband.

‘Jim, please let me explain. I’ve changed over the years. Inside, I don’t know how to explain. I realised that there were all those things I wanted to do to you but never had the courage to. I’m more confident now, more confident about myself. And determined to show my feelings for you, to catch up for all the years we’ve missed, all the loving we’ve lost.’

He did not look convinced, but he did not pull himself away. At least, she felt, there was hope.

‘I realised how selfish I was before, never thinking about how you felt, never making the effort to give you pleasure, just taking what you gave me. I want to make up for that, Jim. Let me do that, please.’

He wrenched his arm clear of her grasp, but stayed where he was, thinking, indecisive still.

Finally, he came back to the bed and sank down on the edge, not looking at her directly.

‘OK, I guess this isn’t working out quite the way I dreamed it would over all the years in the prison. I imagined us taking up where we left off 18 years ago, but that was never going to happen. You’ve changed and that is only to be expected. I’ve changed to. Older, a lot older. I was so worried-’

Maggie gave him a chance to go on, but he just let his head fall.

‘Worried, Jim, worried about what. Tell me.’

‘Worried that I would be too old. That you, that I – well that I wouldn’t be the man I had been.’ Maggie gave him time, because she was sure he hadn’t finished. ‘I might not be able to do this any more. That I’d be-’

Maggie put her arms around him from behind pressing her body against his back.

‘Well you’ve certainly proved yourself wrong about that,’ she whispered in his ear.

He grinned, then finally burst out laughing. ‘Yeah, you’re right, I was wrong.’ Turning, he pushed his wife onto her back and fumble to unfasten her bra.

Maggie pushed herself up and, with a deft flick of her fingers, had the bra free for Jim to bury his face.

‘You never were any good with my bra,’ she laughed. ‘You were much better, if I remember with my pants.’

Jim demonstrated that he had not lost his touch in the department and his fingers were soon stroking her pussy so vigorously she was afraid she would cum. ‘No, please,’ she murmured, ‘not yet, not until you are inside me.’ Jim’s fingers slowed, but his gentle attention to the folds of her labia and his occasional assault on her clit failed to slow her first orgasm in nearly two decades. She tried to take her mind off what was happening, planning a shopping expedition or redecorating their home, anything, but nothing worked. She suddenly clamped her thighs on Jim’s fingers as the waves rippled through her in a flood. It was over in less than a minute.

Maggie went limp, Jim’s fingers still trapped. When she opened her eyes, he was staring in amazement. If he was surprised by her cumming so suddenly, he was shocked by what she said.

‘Why have you stopped, Jim. As soon as you’re hard again, you can send me multiple.’ They both looked at his cock, but it was still hanging without any sign of stiffening again. Jim’s face fell, but Maggie was going to miss the moment, Opening her thighs, she pulled his head down to her pussy. It was obvious what she expected him to do.

Jim lowered his head but seemed reluctant to begin. Eventually, he began to lick Maggie’s labia with the tip of his tongue. He had never been very interested in oral, possibly because he wasn’t any good at it. But then, to be honest, he hadn’t been very good at sex. As she had discovered by listening to her friends over the years, this was not unusual. In fact, some of the most solid marriages she knew were sustained by discreet extra marital top ups in the bedroom department.

Right now, though, she didn’t care about technique. She was already aroused and had had one orgasm. All she needed was some crotch action to keep her simmering while Jim’s dick got itself in a state to give her a shagging. She wouldn’t care how good he was. What she wanted, all she wanted at this minute, was to feel him inside her. But as the minutes passed, she became more and more concerned that that might be a long way off.

She dared not touch her husband, afraid that she might get him hard only to blow off again almost immediately. Somehow she needed to get him aroused without touching him and without precipitating anything premature. All she could do was to talk to him, but what to say. She had never been someone interested in talking dirty, although Jim had sometimes said things to her while they were in bed that made her wonder what was going through his mind. Finally, she put her trust in inspiration, open her mouth and began to talk.

‘I’ve missed you so much, Jim, lying awake at night wishing you were beside me, remembering what you did to me on our honeymoon,’ she could not actually recall anything specific about that night, ‘lying with my legs open for you as you pushed your way inside me.’ Jim began working her harder now. ‘I was so thrilled to watch you, knowing you were my now husband.’ She remembered now. She had lain there wondering how long it would be before she was pregnant, but in the years they had been together, there had been no children.

Although Jim was working her faster, Maggie’s words were not having the desired effect. They were, she admitted, tame stuff, hardly the sort of language that would turn Jim in a raging pull. Then she remembered something he had said one night, when he had rolled over on top of her in the dark, something about rape you bitch. Maybe that was one of his fantasies. The idea was abhorrent to Maggie, but if that was what it took, it was worth a try.

‘I used to lie there, imagining you were raping me. That you were a stranger who had dragged me into a dark, dirty alley and who stripped off my clothes, threw me onto a trash can and fucked me. You wouldn’t stop even though I begged you to. When I tried to get away you pulled me back by my hair and pushed me face down into the filth.’

Jim had stopped licking how. He was kneeling between her thighs, her juice glistening on his lips and his cock was growing.

‘I didn’t rape you. You were a whore, showing yourself off to me, tricking me into the alley. Bitch, filthy bitch.’

He was glaring down at her, sneering at her with contempt. Maggie was frightened by what she had started and might not now be able to control. But his cock was rigid, which after all was that she had wanted. But he was making no effort to take her, which was what this was all about.

‘Yes, you’re right. I’m just a cheap dirty slut, my cunt is dripping with other men’s cum and you’re going to teach me a lesson for picking on you.’

‘You’re right. No self-respecting man would want to come near you. All you’re fit for are the weirdos, pimp, perverts and inadequates.’

Suddenly he grabbed Maggie’s ankles and pushed her feet over her shoulders.

‘I’m going to show you what a real man is like.’

Jim dipped his hips and took aim at his wife’s crotch. The thrust was so powerful and her pussy was so wet that it forced Maggie across the bed so fast that she only managed to protect herself from crashing into the wall.

‘Yeah,’ she gasped, ‘yeah, that’s what I want, what I’ve been waiting for, so on show me what a real man you are.’

Jim set off humping and pumping but with no sign that he had heard Maggie’s words. His mouth was open, gulping in huge lungs full of air, fighting to get enough oxygen as he pistoned faster and faster. Maggie abandoned any hope of communicating with him. She lay there wondering what had set this off. Had this always been what was going on in his head? Was it the effects of something that had happened to him in prison? Or had he perhaps been frequenting prostitutes from the start of their marriage? That would explain his relative lack of interest in her.

But these thoughts were soon pushed out of her head by the effects Jim was having lower down her body. She was beginning to feel something developing inside her, beginning in her vag and spreading across her belly before it seeped through the muscles of her chest and down her legs.

‘AAAARRRRHHHH’

It was like a weight landing on her chest, crushing the air out of her, her body was beginning to shake and tremble as her muscles clenched tight on her husband’s cock. She had never experienced anything like this, never dreamed it was possible. She’d read stories in which the woman was left exhausted, lying limp and soaked in her own sweat from the power of an orgasm that racked her body.

Jim was speaking to her again, but only the odd word forced its way through the sensations that were flooding her brain.

‘Whore – disgusting – not fit to have a decent guy up your ass – all your fault …’

Her whole body was vibrating now, shaking in time with Jim’s thrusts and the spasms they were generating.

She was screaming now, at the top of her voice, unaware of what she was saying before the words spilled out. Cutting across Jim’s stream of expletives and abuse.

‘Real man – oh yeah, real man, big man, hard man – fuck this slut – fill her with that spunk – go on, go on, GO ON, COME ON, YEEEAAHHHHHHH.’

And then, slowly the shaking began to subside and she became aware of how difficult it was to breathe. Jim was still pumping, seemingly oblivious to what was happening to his wife.

‘My g-g-g-god-d-d-d,’ Maggie managed to stammer at last, ‘goddamn, Jim, that was good, the best ever.’

That seemed to get his attention.

‘Have you cum yet, darling?’ Maggie asked.

Jim pulled out, his cock glistening but still rigid.

‘Doesn’t look like it, does it.’ His tone was harsh. ‘Guess I’ll just have to finish up your ass.’

Ass? Was he serious? Where had that idea come from? He’d never shown any interest in the back door, not with her anyway. And she’d no experience – always been a front door, ring the bell and wipe your feet sort of girl. She was certainly not in the mood for that, not after that massive orgasm. Possibly not ever, and definitely not when he was in his present mood. Somehow she had to divert him.

‘Not now, darling, please,’ she backed up the bed away from him, ‘I want to see you when you cum. Let me suck you.’

For a moment, it looked as if Jim would force her but then he shrugged and pulled her towards him, forcing her head down onto his crotch. She was surprised at the sudden arousal she felt at the smell of her own juices on his cock and then the slightly salty taste as he pushed her mouth open with his cockhead.

Maggie tried to manoeuvre herself to lick Jim’s cock, but he kept his belly pressed hard into her face with his cock pushing at her throat, leaving her with little room to work it except to grind her teeth into the shaft. At first she dug her teeth gently into his flesh but he didn’t object, so she bite a bit harder. ‘God, you’re hot aren’t you,’ Jim groaned in surprise. The next bite was harder and the one after that harder still. ‘Damn, bitch, you’re going to bite that off the way you’re going.’ Maggie pushed her head back to watch his expression, but his face was looking at the ceiling as he began to moan. At least, he had forgotten about her ass, for now anyway.

So he likes pain, she thought. Well, let’s see how he likes a bit more. Pushing a hand between his thighs, she took hold of his balls, caressing them gently at first, which set him purring, then harder, which set him moaning, then squeezing, which set him groaning. With no experience of handling a guy’s tackle like this, Maggie was reluctant to do any harm, but Jim was making no attempt to break away and she was enjoying the power that this gave over him. She clenched her first briefly and bit hard into his cock as he jumped. ‘PHWOAR – GODDAMN, DAMN – where the fuck did you get these tricks?’

His hands were on her head now, his fingers twisted into her hair, pulling at its roots. With each squeeze, he tugged hard, so hard that she began to develop a headache. She brought her free hand up, initially to pull his fingers free of her hair, but when that failed, she slipped it round his ass. As her fingers approached his crack, she felt him tense. His head was down now and under her lashes she could see him biting his lower lip as her nail scratched at his flesh. There was only one place left to go. Should she? Would she dare? How would he react?

Plucking up her courage, Maggie pushed home. Just a single finger, gently exploring at first – she felt Jim tensing as she approached and circled his hole - then one firm confident thrust that took her finger into his ass.

‘ARRGGAAAH’

His hands tightened on her hair, pulling her face hard against his belly, his dick pushing against the back of her throat. She fought not to gag as she moved her finger around and then withdrew slightly before pushing in again and working round.

Jim was shaking now and muttering under his breath, his words too indistinct for her to follow what he was saying. She could feel his cock throbbing and his balls were pulled tight into his crotch.

Another finger joined the first, spreading out from the first, pushing his ass wider, pumping a little faster.

‘OOOWWWOOOWWWOOOOWWW’

He was pushing harder against her throat now.

It was like a challenge for Maggie. How much more would he take? A third finger. He was moaning now, gasping a bit.

It was the fourth that did it. Four fingers, spreading him wide, forcing her hand deeper, faster.

‘YEEESSSSSSS’

Jim screamed and pulled himself quickly out of Maggie mouth, just before he sprayed a hot load. The first shot went into the air and landed in her hair, the second hit her in the face, following by another and another. He was holding his cock now, pumping it to drain every last sperm onto her chest.

Fuck, Maggie wondered, what happened there? What had made her do what she did? She had never even thought of such a thing, let alone done it, and certainly not with Jim. And what had made Jim react like he did? Was that his first time, had he always had that fetish, or was it something that he had developed in prison?

As he sank onto the bed and lay back against the pillows, she wondered what his reaction would be. Would he accuse her of having learned tricks from other men?

She knelt beside him, her face and chest covered in his sperm. He lay back watching her. Not knowing what to say, and unsure what to do, she began to rub herself. She had hoped to wipe the sperm away, but all she managed to do was to spread it around, over her tits and stomach and, when she tried wiping her hands, onto her thigh.

‘Fuck, Maggie. You’ll have me hard again if you keep massaging yourself like that.’

Hard? Again? That quickly? Surely not. Not at his age. Even after 18 years without a woman, he had to be kidding her.

Maggie grinned at her husband, but carried on rubbing her hands over her body.

‘Seriously, you’re kidding me, right?’

Jim shook his head without taking his eyes off his wife’s roaming hands.

That would be three times in, how long, she’s couldn’t remember, time had flown by, it seemed like only minutes ago that they had come in from the veranda.

Well, OK, let him prove himself if he wanted, because she was actually enjoying herself. Pleasuring herself. And tormenting him.

She crawled across the bed and climbed astride. Her mouth slightly open and her tongue licking her lips. Why was she behaving like this? She had never done this kind of thing before. How did she know what to do? She had never seen it done, not watched porn. Never. Was it something instinctive in women, knowing how to arouse and torment men?

Her hands worked her tits, spreading the sperm, smoothing it to cover the whole surface. Her fingers circled her nipples and then began twisting and pulling them. ‘Not bad are there, for my age?? She cupped her breasts in each hand and held them up for Jim’s inspection. He reached out, but she backed away. ‘Not as firm as they used to be, but they’ve not started sagging yet.’

‘No, they’re just perfect.’ Jim’s voice was hoarse.

‘You want to feel them, don’t you.’ Jim nodded. ‘Well, you can’t not yet, not until you get hard like you promised, then I’ll let you touch them. Until then, you can look, but no touching. Understood?’

Jim nodded but that was not enough. Maggie’s slimy hand slapped him across the face.

‘Understood?’

‘Jim,’ his voice conveyed his shock.

Her hands worked over her belly now, slowly, drifting south but then retreating to slip under her tits. His eyes followed her every move.

‘Are you a tit man or a thigh man?’ She had heard her sister use these terms, years ago. She had even wondered which Jim was.

‘Well,’ her tone was stern when he did not answer and was accompanied by a raised hand.

‘I, well, I, don’t really know. I like all of you, Maggie, but I suppose if the have to choose,’ he was responded to the hand that was now pulled back for another slap, ‘my favourite is your cunt.’

Maggie lowered her hand and lent over him, her tits swaying in his face.

‘Really? Is that so? Well, you know what I think, I think you’re actually an ass man, that’s what I think. But if you think you’re going to get that massive dick up there, you’re going to have to earn the privilege, because believe me it will be a privilege.’

Her hands were caressing her thighs now, up and down, occasionally drifting between them.

Jim was fidgeting now, shifting to adjust his position. Maggie rose slightly to allow his cock to expand comfortably.

‘Well done,’ she spoke like a teacher talking to a child, ‘good, boy. You managed it at last.’

A broad grin spread over Jim’s face. Maggie tilted her hips, spread her thighs and parted her labia to reveal the red, glistening flesh inside.

‘So this is your favourite, is it, my cunt? You want to get that dick up there, do you? Let me see if you can manage it yet.’

She picked up the thickening shaft and presented the head to her crotch. It twitched between her fingers. He was hard enough and she was wet enough, but she held back. ‘I’m not sure you are really up for this.’

‘Let me show you,’ Jim protested.

But Maggie was not going to let him take control.

‘I’ll give it a try.’ She pushed the head between her lips but kept her cunt muscles clenched to make it difficult for him. after a few unsuccessful attempts, she relaxed and sank, sinking the full length of his shaft in one go.

‘God, fuck,’ Jim cried out in surprise. He tried to roll her onto her back, but she pushed him down, keeping her hands on his shoulders as she rode him slowly. ‘You can suck those jugs now if you want to, baby.’ He didn’t need a formal invitation and grabbed hold of her breasts, kneading and twisting them, pinching her nipples between his fingers. She lowered herself over his face so that he could stretch up and suck and bite at your nipples as they swayed above him.

‘You like that, don’t you, Jim. Do you want to shag them? Do you want to give mummy a titty fuck, baby?’

Jim’s face was read as he nodded.

‘Can I, mummy, really?’

Jim was astride Maggie as soon as she had rolled onto her back, his cock between her breasts. She squeezed them together, rolling them, pressing them as tight as could around his cock, watching him pumping, wondering what was in his mind.

‘Imagine that cock is up my ass,’ the inspiration came to her in a flash.

‘Yeah, up your dirty ass.’

‘That’s where you want to be, isn’t it?’

No reply, his face was red now, as he strained with the effort.

‘That’s it, give it to mummy, darling, come on, show her what you can do.’

‘Yeah, see how big I am, mummy, see how I’ve grown while I’ve been away.’

‘You have, that’s a real monster. It’s making me scream.’ Maggie groaned loudly and Jim grinned with pleasure.

He was working, straining, red in the face, huffing and puffing.

‘Go on, get that dick gliding, get those balls pumping. Give it to me, come on, shoot, hit me in the eye with another load.’

Jim’s eyes were closed now, his chest as red as his face.

‘Isn’t there any more left for me. After all those years, I thought you balls would be full as a tanker.’

‘They are, so full, full to bursting.’

‘Then give it to me, come on, spray me with that cream you’ve been keeping for me.’

Jim paused.

‘I’ve had to hold it for so long, it’s difficult to let it go.’

‘It wasn’t difficult earlier, was it. Why are you holding back? Are you saving it for someone else? Is that it, baby? Is that what this is about? How is she? Come on, tell me who she is?’

His face was touching hers now, his lips brushing hers as he spoke.

‘There is no one else, Maggie. There never has been, not since I met you.’

‘Is that true, Jim, honestly and truly, no one except me, always.’

‘Yeah,’ Jim let out a sigh.

‘Not even Carol?’

‘Carol, you mean your sister, of course not, whatever gave you that idea?’

‘The way she looks at you every time you’re together and what happened between you at our wedding.’

‘Our wedding?’ Jim was upright now, his dick still trapped. ‘Sorry, Maggie, is this part of your fantasy here or are you being serious?’

‘I’m talking about that dance, Jim, the one with her at the reception. That show dance when she was rubbing against you. You got a hard on, she told me she could feel it, she fucking almost told me how long it was.’

‘That was just a physical thing, we were both drunk, it wasn’t serious, nothing happened, nothing’s ever happened.’ But his cock was twitching now and his hips were thrusting again.

Maggie’s mouth was open, her eyes watching his every move.

‘Imagine my tits are her pussy, Jim, let her have it, right deep inside her, give the bitch what she’s desperate for. Her husband’s not got it up for 10 years now, floppy Dicky, that’s what she calls him. She actually offered to come over here with us if I needed any help.’

‘Seriously,’ Jim gasped, ‘she actually said that.’

Maggie said nothing, just kept squeezing her breasts and rolling them up and down.

‘You couldn’t do this to her,’ she said at last, ‘not with those tiny tits of hers, my nipples are bigger than they are. Tiny Tits and Floppy Dick, what a pair,’ she laughed.

Jim didn’t know whether his wife was serious or just playing with him and, if he had asked her, she honestly would not have known. He looked down at his wife’s face, unsure whether this was the person she had always been or someone she had become while he was in prison. The one thing he was sure of: he preferred this one to the one he had left all those years ago.

‘So, Jim, I’m going to need a pee soon, so get on with it before I wet the bed.’

Jim grinned and suddenly found his mind filled with images of him fucking her ass while Carol sucked his cock. Slowly rhythmically he began to thrust, his speed increasing until his back and thighs were aching. Maggie still had the same teasing expression on her face, full of promise of what else she might have in store.

‘Ugh, ugh,’ he moaned, ‘yea, sure, owww, come on, come on, yeah.’

‘Let it go,’ Jim, she urged, ‘let it out. Show mummy what’s you’ve got.’

‘Balls aching, cumming, yeah,’ he groaned, willing himself to cum.

But when it came, it was just one thin jet that hit Maggie in her throat, and a slow dribble that puddled on her chest. Jim sank back on his heels.

‘I thought you wanted to use the bathroom.’ They were lying side by side, staring at the view out of the window.

‘Funny, so did I, at the time.’

‘You were teasing me, weren’t you, about Carol?’

Maggie didn’t answer the question directly.

‘I think you need a rest before I invite her over.’

He stared at her, still unsure whether she was joking and wondering just how much her sister had told her about what happened at the wedding.

It was afternoon now. the couple had showered and snacked for lunch, and were now lounging on the veranda. She was wearing a satin robe that kept falling open to expose her thighs, while he was wearing shorts that showed no signs of a bulge.

‘Is it going to be like this all the time?’ he asked.

‘Could you keep up if it was?’ Her voice was sultry, almost a whisper.

For a while they turned their attention to the view.

‘I’ve bought some new underwear. Something I thought you might like.’ This was true, but she now wished she had got something a little more risqué than she had chosen a few weeks earlier. ‘I’m going to wear it this evening when we go the restaurant for a meal. But you won’t see it until we get back.’

‘Maybe we should cancel the restaurant.’

‘Or maybe I could try it on now – if you are that keen.’ Again, he could not be sure whether she was being serious or just tormenting him.

More silence until Maggie swung round to sit on the side of the sunbed. Her legs were slightly open, enough for Jim to see the patch of dark hair against her pale flesh. ‘I like the way you look. All hard and muscled.’ Her hand reached out and stroked him. ‘It’s a real turn on for me.’ Her warm hand rested on his chest. He placed his over hers.

After a few moments, she slid off to the decking and knelt beside him. ‘This is just for fun,’ she told him, ‘I don’t want you to cum. Save that for later. Just lie back, close your eyes, and imagine Carol has arrived and found you snoozing.’ She dropped two kisses onto his nipples, slow and moist, and then one on his lips as she unfastened his shorts and pushed them down. He squirmed until they fell to the floor.

Her head was down, letting her hair trail over his chest. He couldn’t see her face, but he felt her hot breath as she spoke.

‘Do you remember the night of your wedding? Not with your new wife but with me when I trapped you alone?’

Looking down on her, Jim could have believed it was Carol speaking. They always looked very similar.

‘Uuummm,’ he tried to sound non-committal.

‘Do you remember what I said to you?’

‘Yeah, vaguely.’ How was he ever supposed to forget it? That was what she wanted, to plant a thought in his head.

‘Tell me – vaguely.’ Her tongue was working across his chest, following the lines of his ribs and the outline of his muscles.’

‘You told me that when I was alone with Maggie, I was to imagine she was you and I was with you, not her.’

Maggie’s head paused in its journey. Her teeth snapped on a nipple, making Jim jump.

‘Less vaguely, more specific.’ It was a command, softly spoken, muffled by her head, but a command nonetheless.

‘You said when I saw her tight slit, I was to think about your plump lips, coated with your juices, and when I was inside her, I was to imagine your hot cunt pulsing as you came.’

Maggie was breathing faster now.

‘And,’ another command, ‘is that what you did, on your wedding night with your bride, did you imagine you were fucking me instead.’

Jim shot upright and pushed Maggie away.

‘Of course I did, you fucking bitch, that was what you wanted, to plant a seed in my head that would grow, however much I didn’t want it, and would keep on growing the more I tried to ignore it. You wanted to ruin your sister’s marriage because you couldn’t have me. That was what you wanted, but it wasn’t what you got, because I didn’t let it ruin our relationship. And you won’t do it now.’ He rose and raised his hand to strike the woman in front of him, but she grabbed his wrist.

‘No, Jim, no darling, it’s me, Maggie, not Carol.’

Jim sank back onto the lounger, breathing hard.

‘I’m sorry I made you do that, darling, but I had to know.’

She let the robe slip off her shoulders and straddled her husband, leaning close to his ear.

The couple snoozed away the remainder of the afternoon. About half an hour before they were due to leave for the restaurant, Maggie announced that she was going to change for the evening. When Jim followed her, he found the bathroom door locked. His wife’s voice informed him that she would be coming out when she was ready. Twenty minutes later, she emerged, wearing a linen dress in bright green with black heels and grey stockings with a fine pink seam up the back. Underneath, unseen by Jim, she was wearing grey and pink. The bra was half cup in pink satin with grey straps. Pink suspenders hung from a grey belt and supported her stocking. Her thong was in pink to match the bra. She had felt very brave when she selected the set under the eyes of an assistant who tried to direct her to the more adventurous obvious sets that, she said, were ideal for a special occasion. They had been more expensive too, much more.

Jim immediately came towards and put his arms around her, his hands roving to check what might be underneath. His grin broadened as he felt the suspenders. He was very attentive during the evening, reminding Maggie of their first dates, as he took every chance to touch her or press against her body. She did not react, although this attention was exciting her as much as it was her husband.

They were on their dessert and a second bottle of wine when Maggie leaned forward across the table. ‘I used to dream about you, when you were away. Always the same dream but with variations.’ Jim waited but she did not say any more. ‘Want to tell me about this dream?’ he asked eventually. There was another long pause.

‘I dreamed that I visited you, in your cell, during the night and slipped into bed with you,’ she whispered.

Jim licked his lips. ‘How did you get inside? You can’t just walk in,’ he added unnecessarily.

‘Oh one of those correctional officers let me in. The big black guy. He took pity on us being apart for so long.’

‘Did you ask him to let you in?’

‘No, I wouldn’t have dared. But one day he said to me that it must be difficult for me being apart from you for so long.’

‘I bet he did,’ Jim’s voice was sour.

‘Then he said it might be possible to smuggle me in, during the night, when he was on duty and it was quiet.’

‘And what did he expect in return?’

‘Nothing, well not at first. It was only after the search on that first night.’

‘Search?’ Jim’s eyes had lit up.

Another pause while Maggie attacked her dessert.

‘He had to be sure I wasn’t smuggling anything in. So he made me strip.’

‘Just strip?’ Jim knew a thing or two about prison searches.

‘No, obviously he needed to be thorough.’

Jim waited.

‘He made me bent over and, you know, checked me out.’

It was Jim’s turn to tuck into his dessert now.

‘Checked you out? How exactly?’

‘With his finger?’

‘Where?’

‘You know where?’

‘Tell me.’

‘Not here,’ Maggie’s eyes swivelled around, ‘someone may hear.’

This was the Maggie that Jim had known, shy and reluctant to use any explicit words. Not like the language she had used earlier that day. He much preferred the new Maggie.

‘They won’t, they’re not interested in us.’

‘Up my ass and then,’ Maggie glanced around, ‘my v-v-vagina.’

‘And that was all, that first night?’

‘Yeah, only he said when I was leaving that maybe we could spend some more time together on my next visit.’

‘And what did that mean?’

‘You know perfectly well what that meant.’

‘Tell me,’ his voice hissed.

‘He made me, shag him,’ the words came out fast and rather louder than she had intended. A woman at the next table glanced quickly towards her. Maggie blushed.

They finished their meal and, when Jim slipped away to the washroom, the woman at the next table caught Maggie’s eye and winked.

‘I was thinking,’ Maggie had her arm through Jim’s now as they walked to their car, ‘maybe when we get back you could go to bed and I could slip in like I used to, in my dream.’

Jim turned and pulled Maggie to him, kissing her as his hands clasped her ass. Neither of them saw the woman who had winked as she walked past them.

Maggie waited for Jim to get into bed before switching off the lights and removing her dress. She waited for a while, just watching the shape of her husband in the dim moonlight that filtered through the thin curtains.

She felt more comfortable standing in her underwear in the dark, despite having been so brazen – well brazen by her standards - earlier in the day. This would not be like her dreams, she was sure of that, because Jim would be free respond as he wanted, so she had no idea what to expect.

Stepping out of her shoes and trying not to alert her husband to her approach, she tiptoed across the room before sliding under the sheet and placing her hand over his mouth.

‘It’s me, Jim,’ she whispered as if there were other prisoners sleeping in other beds around them, ‘don’t wake the others.’

Jim’s hand reached back to touch her, feeling for the first time the silkiness of the stockings and the sudden change to warm flesh, kneading her thighs before slipping his fingers round to her ass.

He pulled her hand away and rolled over the face her, his hand not roving over her belly before struggling to release her tits. Maggie flicked the bra fastening with a quick finger and it fell away for Jim to bury his face under the sheet, sniffing, licking, sucking, nibbling and biting until it was Maggie who had to stifle her cries.

Suddenly Jim’s head appeared above the sheet, inches from hers.

‘How did you get in here?’

‘The guard, he took pity on me, he let me in.’

Jim snarled. ‘Took pity on you. Don’t give me that shit. Guards don’t have pity.’

Maggie tried to remember what she had said in the restaurant to keep up the pretence. ‘I had to, Jim, it was the only way to get in. It didn’t mean anything,’ she ended lamely.

‘Which one, which guard?’ Jim’s spittle splattered her face.

‘The black guy, tall, broad shoulders.’

‘Black bull, I should have known it.’ Jim’s hand was pushing her legs open, forcing his fingers under the satin thong, probing.

‘Bitch, you’re dripping wet. You want me to go in there, after him.’

Maggie’s mind was working furiously, wanting to get this roleplay back on track but not sure how to do it. Then she had an inspiration. ‘There’s only a dribble, that was all he could manage, he’s not nearly as big as you are and his balls are tiny. He may be big but he’s not half the man you are.’

Her ruse worked, judging by the speed with which her husband forced her legs open and pushed her thong aside. In one swift movement, he was between her thighs and sinking into her pussy, thrusting hard.

‘Oh Jim,’ Maggie moaned, trying to keep in character, ‘I’ve missed you so much.’ But Jim wasn’t listening, he was humping her fast, like in a trance, as if he really were back in his cell.

Maggie was getting into the spirit of the game now.

‘Fuck that’s good, so good, darling. I need that rod to fill my cunt. Do you remember how I screamed that first time you took me. I’d never had anyone that big before.’ Was this true? In that moment, she wasn’t sure. Fact and fantasy, memory and dirty thoughts were indistinguishable. ‘Oh my god,’ she gasped as Jim shifted position and caught her G spot.

‘Shush,’ it was Jim’s hand over her mouth now, ‘you’ve worked my cell mate.’

‘Fuck,’ Maggie’s voice was muffled by Jim’s hand.

‘Fuck is right,’ Jim whispered back, ‘he’s not had sex for 25 years. He’ll fuck you raw when he finds you here.’

What was Maggie supposed to do? She had not anticipated this.

‘Jim, he touching me, his hand is working up my leg.’

Jim slipped out of his side of the bed and Maggie heard him fumbling around before his hand slid under the sheet and began stroking her leg.

‘Who’s that?’ she gasped.

‘Clint,’ it was Jim voice but harsher than normal.

‘Please, Clint, leave us alone, Jim and me, we don’t mean you any harm.’

The hand was working up her thigh now, closing in the flesh at the top of the stocking.

‘You’re a whore.’

‘No, Clint, no I’m not, I’m Maggie, Jim’s wife.’

‘You’ve been planted her to torment me. No use denying it. Those guards try it all the time. It was Black Bull, wasn’t it. He’s a mean bugger.’

The hand was on her flesh now and the fingers were moving between her thighs. Maggie clamped them tight to stop him touching her pussy.

‘Think you’re too good for me, do you.’ He was forcing his fingers under her thong. She tried to lift his hand away, but he was too strong.

‘You think I can’t do it any more, not after so many years. Well, you’re in for a surprise.’

Clint was in the bed now, behind her, pressing against her back.

‘Feel that cock, darling, feel how stiff it is. That cock is going to fuck you raw before you leave. You’ll earn whatever you’ve been paid.’

He was pulling at her thong, forcing it down over her hips.

‘No, Clint, this is wrong, you now it is. Just go back to your bed, please. Maybe I’ll join you before I leave.’

‘Join me will you,’ Clint’s laugh was rough. ‘Expect me to swill around in your husband’s spunk. And Black Bull’s. No way, baby.’

Maggie tried to crawl across the bed out of his way, but he climbed on top of her holding her down with his weight.

‘So you don’t want to play pussy with Clint,’ his lips were against her ear now. ‘Well, if you want ass, ass you’ll get.’

‘NO,’ Maggie shouted, ‘NO. Jim stop this, right now.’

But it was Clint in charge, not Jim, and Clint wasn’t going to stop.

‘Shout as much as you want,’ he hissed, ‘no one will come to help you. Like no one came to help Jim when those muscle guys from the gym came after him. After lights out, anything can happen and no one cares.’

Was this make believe, so was Jim telling her what had happened to him. He’d hinted earlier that day about not letting guys see how well hung he was.

‘Stop, stop this right now, come on, no more play acting, stop this and let’s make love, please.’

But Clint was on her back, his cock pressed in the crack of her cheeks, rubbing furiously.

Maggie tried to rock him off, but it only seemed to excite him more.

‘So proud of your ass, aren’t you. I knew what as I watched you climb in with Jim. Waving your ass in my face.’

Then the weight on her back eased. She thought he was moving away, but it was only for a few seconds, a few seconds before his cock was probing her hole, forcing harder the tighter she clenched her muscle. The more she resisted, the more he fought. Until-

‘AAARGH’

‘Got you pegged now, right up your ass, your nice plump, warm, tight ass.’

‘Please, Jim,’ Maggie was struggling to hold back her tears, ‘no more, I don’t want this, you know I don’t.’

But Clint was not listening. He was thrusting, hard, ramming her with each stroke. His breath was coming faster and faster, hot on her neck.

‘Jim, darling, I’m entitled to respect, please. Make this man stop.’

Suddenly the thrusting stopped, there was no more breath on her neck, no one with her in the bed. Maggie lay still, waiting to see what happened, but nothing did.

‘Jim,’ she whispered, ‘where are you, are you OK?’

He was with her in an instant, holding her tight in his arms, pulling her close to his body.

‘It’s all right, darling, you’re safe now, I’m here with you.’

Maggie sighed with relief, this was the man she knew.

His hands began to explore her now, his fingers exploring everywhere, faster over her underwear, lingering over her bare flesh, before moving on.

This was how she had imagined it would be, in her dream, her husband deprived of female company and sexual satisfaction would savour her body before finally giving in and taking her with all the pent up desire that he had had to suppress in his prison cell. Words came out, from him and from her, incomplete sentences, odd words and phrases, that said more than whole speeches about their feelings for each other, things that would only be properly conveyed through touch and love making. Sensitive, loving, gentle, tender words.

As Jim’s exploration continued, his movements became more urgent and his breath faster. She was reaching out now, touching him, careful not arouse him too much too soon, wanting this to last all night. She knew it wouldn’t happen, it never had in her dream and after what they had done today, there was little chance that it would in real life.

In real life, it would have been Jim who changed the tone, whose language became dirtier. In the dream, it was Maggie who acted out of character and began to change the tone.

‘I’ve forgotten how big and hard you are, Jim.’ She ran her hand down his belly and stroked his cock. ‘Fuck, you must be so desperate after all this time. I’ve been climbing the walls wanting you, missing you mounting me just as I am falling asleep. Will you be able to last? Would you rather I didn’t touch you?’ She took her hand away from his cock. ‘I want to get down there and lick that cock, suck your balls, take them right into my mouth and try to gobble them up.’ Her husband’s breath was coming faster, she could feel it hot on her neck. She shifted her hand around until it was resting on his buttocks. ‘And then I’d like to have one of those dildo things, strapped on like a cock. Can you imagine me in that?’ His cock was throbbing now, she could feel it against her leg. ‘I want to know what it feels like for a man to have a huge rod hanging between his legs. And to fuck a woman until she screams.’ His thigh was over his wife’s now, pushing her legs apart, preparing to mount. She opened them slightly, but not wide enough.

‘Are you sure you want to go in there? Black Bull fucked me, remember. He’s only got a tiny dick, but his balls are massive and he dumped a huge load. You’ll be swimming in his cum. And he’ll know it and he’ll be tormenting you every time he sees you. And you’ll know that that is what he is thinking every time you catch sight of him.’

Jim’s knee was pushing harder between her thighs. His chest was heaving, as he drew in his breath.

‘You know what I think, Jim, I think he wants to fuck your ass. Would you let him do that so that he won’t fuck me any more. Will you do that for me, so that we can be together when he is on night duty?’

‘Yes, darling, yes, I’ll let him do what he wants. Just open your legs for me, please.’

Maggie spread wider and he scrambled on top of her, thrusting between her lips.

‘Let me have it, Jim, like the Bull is going to give it to you. Hard and fast. Come on, take your bitch, quickly, quickly, I can’t wait any longer.’

Maggie moaned softly as he thrust into her, but then he gradually slowed and finally slumped on top of her.

‘Sorry,’ he mumbled, ‘I’m cumming dry. You drained me earlier.’

‘Don’t worry,’ Maggie’s voice was soft in his ear, ‘the Bull gave me plenty even if you can’t.’

There was, by mutual agreement, no sex for the next two days. Jim’s foreskin was puffed and red, while Maggie’s labia were swollen and tender. By the third day, there was a definite tension in the air, each waiting for the other to make the first move. In the end, it was Maggie who made the suggestion.

‘Why don’t we invite Carol over?’

‘Your sister?’

‘Sure. We both know she likes you and you like her more than you admit.’

Jim coughed.

‘I just expected, hoped, we would have some time for ourselves today.’

Maggie laughed. ‘Time for ourselves? You mean time to shag.’

Jim laughed too and nodded.

‘Well, since you mention it, yes.’

‘That doesn’t mean we can’t have Carol over as well, does it, darling. She offered to come and she can join in if she wants. You’ve certainly got plenty to spare for her.’

Jim wasn’t sure if this was his wife teasing and tormenting him or whether she was serious. He could imagine Carol joining in, but not Maggie, not even this new Maggie who had picked him up from the prison.

‘OK,’ he shrugged, ‘whatever. If you’re happy with that, fine, ask her over.’

She arrived two hours later, which meant that she had jumped into her car as soon as she got Carol’s text and broken every speed limit on the way. Despite that, she stepped out of the car looking as if she had just come from a beauty parlour, with hair and makeup immaculate and a crisp linen shirt style dress in light blue with red heels. Later, much later, Jim would wonder whether she had not been closer by, just waiting for Maggie to call her to join them.

‘Jim,’ she rushed over and clung to him, her arms around his neck, ‘it’s so good to see you and to see you looking so well.’ Jim fought to keep himself flaccid as she pushed against his groin.

‘Yeah, hi Carol, good to see you to.’ Over her shoulder, he could see Maggie watching them and smiling. Was there some plan between her and her sister, or did she not understand the sexual message that had just passed between him and his sister-in-law?

‘Let’s go sit on the decking,’ Maggie ushered them all inside, ‘you must be hot and sticky after that long drive.’

Jim kept a straight face. She didn’t look sweaty and there was no way she had arrived looking so cool and fresh if she had come all the way from home. He sank into a chair and let the scene unfold. They were good, he had to admit, it was like this was just a casual get together, but he was sure they had discussed it.

They sat in their chairs, chatting between sips of the cool lemonade, admiring the view and relaxing. Except Jim was not relaxed, he was sure something was going to happen. Were they dragging it out just to tease him or were they getting as much pleasure watching him and trying to judge what he was thinking.

When it happened, it was so fast that it took Jim completely by surprise. Carol stood up and went round filling the glasses, hers first, then her sister’s, then Jim. With his glass full, she put the jug down and stood in front of him.

‘Well, Jim, I hear you’ve done your duty by Maggie here, and very effectively from what she tells me. So, it’s time to have some fun. What do you say?’

And, as she was speaking, she opened the buttons of her dress and pushed it back, standing with her hands on her hips to give Jim a full view.

Jim’s mouth fell open.

‘GODDAMN’

Carol spun round to face her sister, who nodded her approval.

Carol slowly turned back towards Jim, who sat mouth open, staring at her. Beneath the simple dress, she was wearing a black bra with white lace trim that barely supported her large white tits. It was only her nipples that held them in place. Her thick garter belt with wide straps matched the bra and the lace stocking tops were circled with small white bows. And at her crotch was a small triangle of dark red cut through with silver that shimmered as she moved.

‘I bet this is what you dreamed about in that prison cell.’ Jim licked his lips, but did not reply. The look in his eyes was answer enough.

As she bent low over Jim, he reached out to touch her, but she drew back.

‘He wants to play with my titties,’ Carol turned her head to report to her sister. ‘Shall I let him or shall we make him wait.’

Maggie just grinned in reply.

Carol walked back to her chair, shedding her dress along the way and tossing it onto the floor. She lounged back on the cushions and stretched out her body. Jim struggled not to stare, conscious that his wife was watching him, but couldn’t stop himself throwing glances at Carol every time his wife looked away. After a few minutes of desultory chatter, Maggie rose, walked over to the husband, and reached down to his crotch.

‘Yeah, he’s got a stiffy,’ she announced, ‘I told you he would.’

Jim wasn’t sure if this was how the sisters always talked or a carefully scripted show for his benefit. Whichever it was, he decided, it was best for him to go along with it.

‘Get it out and lets have a look at it,’ it wasn’t clear which of them Carol was addressing, ‘after all, I have seen it before, but that was a long time ago.’

Maggie unzipped Jim’s pants and carefully peeled them away from his dick that rose throbbing into the air.

‘Fuck, right, I’d forgotten he was that big. No wonder you used to complain about your thighs aching from being spread so wide.’

Jim looked up at his wife, who was grinning broadly. Had she really said that? Had she really been reporting such details to her sister?

Carol rose and strode around the veranda, showing off her large portions of exposed flesh, moving closer to Jim before turned and striding away.

‘No wanking now,’ Maggie ordered her husband, ‘that’s not allowed.’

Carol was strutting now, like she was a professional stripper warming up her audience.

‘How long do you think he’ll last before blowing off?’ she asked.

Maggie laughed. ‘The question, Carol, is how long you can last.’

Carol smiled enigmatically.

‘Lets see how wet I am,’ she slipped a finger into her thong and moved it slowly around. ‘Wetting up,’ she pulled out the finger and stiff, ‘do you want to see, Jim?’ She strode over to him until her crotch was right in his face and lowered the shimmering triangle of cloth, exposing her thick labia folds that glistened in the light. ‘See what you’ve done,’ she told him, ‘that’s what the sight of that dick has had on me. Can you smell it?’ She waved her finger under his nose. Jim could indeed smell it, strong and fishy.

‘Let me smell,’ Maggie pulled her sister’s arm and sniffed delicately. ‘Phew, Carol, you always did stink.’ Carol laughed, retrieved her hand and restored her thong. ‘How would you like to take me? Missionary, doggie, or would you prefer cowgirl or reverse cowgirl. Yes, reverse cowgirl, you always did like my ass, didn’t you. Maybe you even fancy a touch of anal.’ She laughed at the sight of confusion on Jim’s face. ‘What do you think, Maggie, why don’t we let you choose?’

Maggie thought for a while, obviously running through the possibilities in her mind. ‘No,’ she finally made her decision, ‘no, this is your treat, both of you, so you should decide.’

‘OK,’ Carol’s voice was stern and commanding, ‘my decision, then. But I’m not going to tell you, Maggie, this is not something that a wife should see. I’ll take Jim into the bedroom and call you when we’re ready for you to join us. Because,’ she winked at her sister, ‘I’m sure he’ll enjoy a threesome.’

‘So,’ Carol stood hands on hips just inches from her brother in law, ‘at last. It’s been a long time.’

Jim licked his lips and nodded.

‘You remember the last time I wore this outfit?’

Jim nodded. Yes he remembered, only two well.

‘The night before I was sentenced.’

‘You knew you were going down and you wanted your last fuck to be with me.’

Jim nodded again.

‘Not with Maggie, not with your lawfully wedded wife.’

Another nod.

‘But you were so afraid of what was going to happen to you in jail, you couldn’t get it up.’

‘Not until you took your coat off and showed me what you were wearing underneath.’

‘And then you blew your load too soon before you got inside my fanny.’

Jim laughed.

‘You soon got me hard again, though.’

‘Will I need to do that again?’ Carol sank to her knees and took hold of her brother in law’s cock. It twitched and throbbed as Carol rubbed it over her lips. Jim moaned softly. Carol’s free hand slipped behind him, her finger in his crack, pulling him closer, nibbling at his foreskin. Another moan, deeper this time. Her finger slid into his ass and began to explore. ‘Fuck, no, fuck.’ His voice sounded desperate. Carol bobbed her head quickly, and gobbled his cock.

Jim moved swiftly. Knocking Carol back, he pulled frantically at her thong, dislodging it just enough to let him penetrate her.

‘Slowly,’ Carol panted, ‘slowly lover, I’ve waited a long time for this.’

‘We both have,’ Jim replied, ‘help me.’

Help came but not quite in the way he expected.

Back
Top Bottom