Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Female A Goddess seeks Partners [WIP]

Futa Goddess

Demon Lord
13b3f1793d820b29aca0950b1dddd48a.png

"Steady your heart and kneel, for you are faced with divinity. Shelve your whimpers and cries for mercy, and replace them only with worship. For you, nameless dust, are unworthy even of her gaze. Rejoice, for you are about to meet the Goddess of the Second Circle."

Hello~ Now with the thematic phrases and images done, I'd like to thank you for checking out my thread. Just figured a hell theme for my account and thread would add a bit more flair. I'm generally not great at making request threads, so I hope this one is decent enough. It'll likely be under construction for a while while I add in new stuff and general roleplay ideas.

INFO ON ME​

Feel free to call me whatever you prefer. As for some general info on me, I consider myself a pretty casual person overall. I don't really have any problem with even just chatting. My personality is naturally pretty lax.

I consider myself literate, and really only write in third-person. First-person just makes me a bit uncomfortable. I'd say my favorite reply length is pretty short, something around one paragraph, since it allows for quicker replies. However, I am fully capable of matching my partner's length the vast majority of the time. Needless to say, I'm not very picky as long as you're not throwing one sentence only my way.

I play dominants or switches pretty much exclusively, and as the title and name suggest, I'm looking to play a futa against a female character. Generally speaking, I'm fine with original ideas and fandoms, or original ideas using fandom characters in original worlds. Any mix really.

For faceclaims, I'm fine with art, anime, and real people. Though whichever one we use needs to be consistent. I'm not comfortable using anime for one character, and a real person for another.

Been reading some ABO stories and that's been a lot of fun, hit me up for something original ABO style.

-> F-LIST <-​

ORIGINAL ROLEPLAY PROMPTS

x​

FANDOM ROLEPLAY PROMPTS

[THERE MAY BE SPOILERS WITHIN THE PROMPTS! IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED THE SHOWS, SKIP OVER THE PROMPT]

RWBY
The Other Side of a Rose

(Inspired by a fanfic) As the plans to take down Beacon Academy approaches, Cinder is struggling a bit, and needs help from the woman she serves. Ruby Rose certainly doesn't mind, since she was getting bored anyway. AU where Futa!Ruby replaces Salem as the true antagonist. Works with Ruby x Anyone.

RWBY
Faunus/Schnee Subjugation

Weiss and Blake hate each-other beyond measure. Weiss despises all faunus, and Blake despises the Schnee family. Either Futa!Weiss abducts and enslaves Blake and/or Kali, or Blake enslaves one or more Schnee women. Almost smut only with lots of bitter feelings and some racism.

ATLA
The True Fire Lord

Futa!Azula is tired of weakness and empathy within her ranks. Commanding the Fire Nation, she intends to crush the aspirations of all nations who oppose her, destroy the arrogant Avatar, and enslave his team. AU where Azula is the Fire Lord from the start, rather than Ozai.

BLEACH
Heroine

Futa!Rukia or an OC takes Ichigo's place within the story, quite literally replacing him in his family and going through a smuttier rendition of the Bleach story. This means they would also become a mix of Hollow, Soul Reaper, and Quincy like Ichigo.

SAO
Heroine

Futa!Shino or an OC takes the place of Kazuto in the story, much like the prompt above. A mix of story and smut to whatever degree you'd like. Likely more story heavy than others here.

FANDOM LIST

Bleach
Dragonball
ATLA
RWBY(On Hold)
Tensei Slime
Jujutsu Kaisen
Overlord
SAO
Solo Leveling

nLxSJBT.jpeg

Last edited: