Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Chaos Theory) Could such a love be..?([LunarDysis)

[LunarDysis]

Supernova
Aislyn eyes peered up as she stepped out of her small silver Mustang. Shutting the door behind her she walked into the school before smiling and meeting up with her friends. Most people were friends with her, though knew not to piss her off. Because she could be quite the bitch, though only when she was provoked. The school forced the students to wear uniforms. The boys a red jacket, white button up shirt, tie and black pants. The girls had to wear white button up shirts, a red tie along with short red plaid skirts.

Aislyn wore her skirt a bit shorter than the others, rolling the seam up a bit more to where it was just a few inches higher than was allowed. Her white shirt was buttoned up all the way except for the last two buttons at top that weren't even close enough to each other to buttton up. She wore a pair of black high heels, with her hair curled and a black hair band through it.

Aislyn was one of the prettier girls in school. Her hair a dark chocolate brown, hanging down to her shoulder blades. Her eyes a dark piercing blue, almost a sapphire. Her skin was slightly tanned and smooth. Her stomach was thin and slightly toned. Though just because she was pretty meant along of people thought she was dumb. Though for her, she was pretty and she had the brains. She passed her classes with good grades of about A's and B's. Her eyes peered up as the bell rang and she said bye to her friends before she hurried to her first class, always almost the first student to enter it.

She opened the door to her class and gave her teacher a smile as she moved to her desk and set her bag down onto it and moved, sitting down as she crossed her legs. Opening it up as she pulled her homework out and then standing up as she walked over to him. "Here, Sir. I have my homework." She gave a soft smile.

Robert Laos was the young, inexperienced english teacher that had slowly begun making a name for himself in that school. He was liked by his students because of his age, appearance and everyone liked how he was down to earth, often times treating class as a meeting more than an actual class. He usually wore a suit and tie except on Fridays, at which he sometimes dressed casually.

The olive skinned teacher always had a mellow look in his eyes, his short black hair making him seem somewhat artsy. He sat at his desk, reading the paper until the majority of his class arrived. His brown eyes watched every student come in, and eventually the meat of his class was present.

One of his students quickly came up to his desk and handed in her homework assignment. "Oh, thanks. I'll start collecting this in a minute." He reached over and took her assignment smiling at her before finally standing up.

"Alright guys. Time to do some work, so shut up. Let's get this started." He reached into his pockets, waiting for everyone to be quiet.

"Last night I asked you to read about the hidden passion between or two main characters, Aolias and Amanda. I also asked for you to write a couple of pages on their interactions on chapters seven through ten, so I want you all to pass that up to the front."

And so the class went on...

And most of the girls in the class definitely liked him for his appearance, most biting their bottom lips, winking, batting their eyes and waving. A girl having kept her shirt open a bit more to show her breasts and bra and she sighed in disgust as she looked down. The class had began and a few of the girls giggled as they quietly whispered to each other and then glanced towards Mr. Laos. "What would people say if you got him into bed?" One of the girls whispered to the more popular and ditzy girl as she flipped her hair back and she giggled. "That you're a slut.." She said and sighed as they gasped and glared towards her.

Aislyn shrugged, "I'm sorry. I like telling the truth." She said and shrugged as she had already given him her homework and only some of the students turned their papers in. Most of them 'forgot' or just didn't remember to do it. Aislyn liked him for how he acted, his attitude. Sometimes he could seem to be a hardass, which only made her like him more. But she could tell that he was a calm guy, nice and liked his job.​

"Ladies... please..." He brought his finger and pressed it against his lips. "Thank you." He added in a calm tone. "But you're absolutely right Mike. Aolias found himself in a hellacious situation, where the woman he loved was in fact younger. Too young even. It's like one of you girls here going out with me. Plust twenty years. Impossible. So for now we are going to do some quiet reading." He heard the girls gasp and looked over again, his eyes shifting down at the girl with the exposed breasts, but only for a moment. "Girls, if you have something you'd like to share, by all means, this is a public forum where you may enter as pleased..." He grunted, looking over at them with an unimpressed face.

"Nothing.." The girl with her breasts exposed stammered and sulked into her seat. Her eyes peered over to Aislyn and glared as she scoffed and crossed her arms over her stomach. Aislyn looked up to Mr. Laos before she pulled her book out of her book and she opened it up as she began to read. Some students sitting in their seats doing nothing as they had forgot their books or just not wanting to do it. "Do we have to read?" The girl asked and breathed in, "Can't we...talk about you?" She asked and smiled, biting her bottom lip again. Her head cocked and most people knew that she liked him but only because of his appearance, his body.

Which irked Aislyn more, but what got to her was that he probably enjoyed the attention that he got from her. Her breasts poking out of her shirt, her flirting and she glance down. She wished she wasn't so shy around him, wishing she could just come out and tell him how she felt.

The class went on by and she gave a light breath in as the bell rang and the students stood up, quickly rushing out of the classroom. Aislyn stood as she opened her bag and began to put her things away, taking quick glances up to him and smiling.

"Now isn't the time to talk about Rob Laos. Now's the time to read." He said smirking, his eyes again travelling down her shirt, but briefly before sitting back at his desk until they finished class.

"Where those girls bothering you about something? You usually don't disturb the class. So I figured I'd ask. Is there something up?" He stood from his seat, packing his newspaper into his case.

"Yes.." She sighed and zipped up her bag, "The way they were flirting with you. The way she practically ripped her shirt off, and I saw you looking down her shirt." She said and grabbed her bag as she held her book in her hands. If anyone was listening they'd be able to tell that she was jealous and she glanced down. "They were rude. I was telling the truth. She's a slut who just wants you for your body. Unlike me.." She said before her eyes widened and her hand flung to her mouth.

Practically blurting out that she liked him and she cleared her throat as she pushed from the desk and moved to pass his desk. "They.. they were just annoying me." She said and looked down, her face flushing heavily and she touched her head as she moved to the door.

Robert was a little bit in shock. "Hey... girls do that. They talk to each other about stuff like that... I mean... It silly, but at least a little entertaining." He sighed when she spoke about him looking down another's shirt. "W-wait I minute, I wasn't... looking down..." He then paused when she covered her mouth after speaking about liking him. He scratched the side of his cheek and smiled nervously. "How about we just forget about this then..." He said, watching her move towards the door.

She heard his words and she sighed softly as she had let it out and she touched her head. "I'm sorry I said It." She said and backed up slowly. "A student shouldn't feel this way. Especially a nerd like me.." She gave a hesitant laugh and she swallowed. "Not about a wonderful man like you.." She said and swallowed a lump in her throat again as her hand rested on the door knob. She had such strong feelings, yet she was so surprised that she was acting like this around him.

"Maybe..maybe it's good that you enjoy those girls the way they are." She nodded her head slowly. "They're better.." She trailed off and opened the door, "Sorry." She said and slipped out of the door. She wanted to profess her love for him, though she never wanted it to happen like that. Though with how he was acting, she knew he didn't have the same feelings. He was a teacher, he had four hot babes in the classroom, next to this pretty nerd. Who'd choose the nerd...no one.

Robert raised his hand as if to interrupt her, but by then it was far too late. He sighed and packed his things up, this may be more troublesome than he had imagined.

Afterwards he went on to his break, before his other four classes came by, up until the end of the day when he walked out into the front of the school, some of his students waving at him as he exited the building.

"Have a good night Mr.Laos!" Yelled one of the girls in his other class. He but raised his hand at her with a smile, "Goodnight to you too, be on time tomorrow."

Back
Top Bottom