Mx Female The Gallery - A Loose Collection of Fun Plots! [Updated 4/9]

Yusuke

Artist of Desires
smoking-request.gif ccef5129910e5c88c170ecc40a63265f.png

Within you will find some fun little ideas I've cooked up. They may not be the most inspired but they are mine. I'm looking to write something with a good mix of smut and story. I also have a craving for the supernatural and other fantastical elements, if you couldn't tell. And special thanks to Jumbled for making the very nice header and helping me sort out the mess that is this thread!

Getting it out of the way now, here are some quick things about me:
  • I love romance, fluff, and plenty of development. I am still very much interested in the smut in my stories though and try to incorporate a general idea of that in my plot hooks, I believe it's great when balanced with romance just right!
  • I am a 50/50 switch so I am pretty flexible with dom/sub roles though some of my plots will lean more to one direction or the other.
  • I am looking for somewhat long-term RPs. I am the type to invest myself in a good story and I especially like a good bit of worldbuilding to really tie the whole thing together. Though every story has its natural conclusion.
  • I don't have any limits on word counts, I'm easygoing, just as long as there's enough to work off of!
  • I much prefer PMs or Discord. Maybe threads if you're convincing enough.
  • I reply as soon as I can. Work and a couple of ongoing D&D games keep my schedule pretty tight but I'm on a lot for chatting OoC!
  • Feel free to chat OoC! I swear I don't bite.
  • I only use art references or just descriptions. Photo references aren't my thing, sorry!

996f44c2cf13dab85a613da8451cd604-kitsune-mask-sticker-by-vexels.png My F-List 996f44c2cf13dab85a613da8451cd604-kitsune-mask-sticker-by-vexels.png

With that out of the way, why don't we jump into some plot ideas, shall we?

All Plots Ranked from
1 ✧ (Least craving) - 5 ✧ (Most craving!)​

Plots By Genre

• Here is for all things out of the ordinary. Magic, spirits, monsters, you name it. Perhaps we can explore some far-off realms or maybe the real-world needs a bit of extra spice?

A Hero's Downfall ✧✧✧✧✧
    • MC's village has fallen to despair as an evil villainess has taken up residence in the abandoned castle that loomed over the otherwise quaint settlement. The skies darkened, the crops suffered, and monstrosities now roamed the lands surrounding the village preventing travel. As the people's faith waned, MC decides to confront his tormenter. He manages to make his way barely into the castle before being promptly subdued. Luckily, his nemesis is in need of some overdue entertainment.

Now living under his greatest enemy's whim, MC stubbornly resists, hoping for a breakthrough. Who knows what happens from here.

Welcome to the Jungle ✧✧✧✧
    • MC finds himself wandering uncharted territory. He is a daring explorer by all means but the most danger he encountered was just the treacherous terrain and dwindling resources. What he was not ready to find were remnants of a primitive civilization. Man-made totems, broken-down campfires, and other such constructions could be found strewn about the area. The brave explorer has found himself in the territory of a huntress who doesn't take kindly to others invading her territory. Will he be able to prove himself or become prey like the rest?

Maid to Please ✧✧✧✧
    • MC has been summoned to inherit the old home of an estranged family member. Though what's more strange than the bizarre circumstances and lavish housing is the housekeeper who still tends to the home in her master and mistress's absence. She has an almost otherworldly feel about her, but he doesn't even know how right his feeling is. This is no ordinary housemaid, but instead, the supernatural original inhabitant of the home, sworn under currently unknown circumstances to entrust the manor to MC's family.

The Cult ✧✧✧✧
    • In this plot, MC is taken in by an organization that believes him to be their foretold prophet. What he doesn't know is that the organization is merely a front for a fanatic female cult of the goddess of lust. Here they must prepare him to become a lover suited for a goddess. There is plenty of room for romance, kink exploration, and plenty of fluff. After all, there's more to being a good lover than sex.

• Sometimes the real world has enough excitement. There's plenty of drama and intrigue to be had here!
    Not-So-Secret Admirer ✧✧✧
    • MC has just moved to the city on his own. He finds himself in a new inner-city apartment complex quietly adjusting to city life until his new neighbor/landlord/roommate. An attractive woman for sure and the two get along pretty quickly. The coming days are filled with plenty of friendly gestures. Is it just an attempt to establish good neighborly bonds or is there more to it?

Maybe the two find some cozy comfort in each other for some fluffy slice of life. Or maybe she turns out to be an obsessive admirer? Either way, the two will find themselves getting very well acquainted.

Helping Hands ✧✧✧
    • MC has fallen on rough times after a bad breakup/life crisis/etc. He finds himself visiting a new therapist with some questionable practices. Questionable or not she has quite the "delicate touch" that is perfect for getting MC out of his rut.

I'm also open to incorporating fantasy elements into this one but not required by any means. Shoot me some fun ideas!

• High tech and sleek to gritty and apocalyptic it's all here.
    Beam Me Up! ✧✧
    • MC was never one for superstition or conspiracies. That all changed when a midnight hike turned into passing out and waking up in a sleek and futuristic room locked behind a wall of solid light. He has been abducted by aliens. But luckily not the kind that wishes to kill him... or worse. Rather they are curious beings who have taken an interest in their human specimen. MC, making the most of his situation, finds himself bonding with the alien researcher overseeing him. Tests and experiments abound while the two grow an interesting bond.

It's a long voyage and MC may not find his way back home. Maybe there's more of a reason why he was selected of all people? I'd love to brainstorm a fun intergalactic adventure with some cute aliens.

Lab Rat ✧✧
    • Down on luck and money, MC answers a call for a shady experiment. Little does he know he has unwittingly signed himself into a deal with a true mad scientist. Now he's subject to all sorts of perverted whims that she manages to think up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom