Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

F4GM/DM: Hoping that some might help my Elf ranger out. Looking for a game that's not too heavy on the system. For a good pace.

YoungAdventuress

Planetoid
Hey there folks, it's me again.

I've been playing around and thinking of stories and characters all around the place. And i think that i've got another nice idea for a character in my mind again. I'm sure you might have seen some of my other characters come by and they are sure still circulating in my stories, but i was feeling good today and thought i'd write another one.

Before i get into her backstory, i'd love to tell you what i'm looking for in a story and GM. I'm hoping to play in a big open world of your creation. You can sure use a lot of different influences. (I'm a big fan of DND, Skyrim, Warhammer fantasy) But i'd love to see that you've put your own flair to this world. That makes things so much more personal and intimate. I'd also love the world not to be overly sexualised. I love smut, but i value story so much more. so a good chunk of lore that you've written up, i'd always be happy to read and give my opinion on it. I love the smutty side to be possible and it can come up in the right circumstances. Not that whenever she walks into this other street she's dragged into a corner and raped. (Don't mind rape though, but give it context).

now onto the kinks. I'm pretty darn open when it comes to those. I've got a lot of favourites and a few that i've been very curious about. (Even though they might scare a few people off.) I'll just list them right below, so here they are:

- Breeding/Pregnancy/Birth: This is one of my alltime favourites. There's something so nice about how natural this is. I've always had a fascination about pregnancy, even though i haven't personally been pregnant though. I'm a big fan of a special system that will help make this something that can occur at random. I don't want it to happen after every creampie that my character gets in her. In these stories i'm more than happy to play through the pregnancy itself, either shortened or just played normally. I'd love her to be able to be crossbred by other fantacy races, beats/animals and monsters. This would either result in her giving birth to a hybrid or just a child in the race of the father. (In case it would be something non-human).

- Beasts and Monsters: Who doesn't love an encounter with some wild animal that attacks wandering females to either kill and eat or to relieve himself into. I love the idea that the world, besides having all kinds of interesting villages, towns and cities... That it also has vast wilder areas that are interesting to explore and find special mysterious locations in and fantastical creatures as well as just normal beasts.

- Bad ends: I love some dicerolling in these stories as that makes the outcome very unpredictable. The same goes with pregnancy as i explained earlier already. But bad ends is in my opinion a way to introduce another turn into the story. Have her get captured by slavers and sell her as a slave or have her get dragged into some creatures den or anything you can imagine. Here comes in one of my experimental kinks. Vore. I know most folks will shy away from it, but i think with monsters, plants and those things, it can be made pretty sexy without having too much gore and snuff involved. (Not too scared of those either in all honesty.)

There are plenty more to discuss, so if we make contact here and eventually on to Discord. (My prefered platform for roleplaying) There i'll happily share everything on that part.

Now her background:

Esmeralda, or Essy as she prefers to call herself, is an elvish young woman. She's grown up as a stray, laid down in the streets as a baby. She never met her real parents, even though she was clearly of wood elf descent in a city with mostly just humans. She grew up on the streets and partially in the care of the local orphanage. But as stubborn as she was back in the day, she often just kept to the streets of the city or even the outskirts in the forest. she learned herself to use a sling to hunt inside of the woods and as she grew older she moved into the local woods, building herself a shelter in the hollow cave by a small lake with fish. Here she lived and trained herself to be some kind of ranger and a well trained huntress.

It was when she was 16-17 years old that she noticed people travelling through her part of the woods, mumbling and trying to find a certain creature. She followed them stealthily, only to find them later in the midst of a fight with an ogre. She had her home-made bow with her, something she began to use in favour over the sling. And from the higher ends of the trees she began to shoot her hand-made arrows at the thick head of the creature, shooting out one of his eyes and thus helping out this group of strangers. After a quick conversation, it was clear that these were monster hunters, tasked to kill this ogre and take it back to the city. This job of killing monsters for a reward sounded very nice to Essy, having lived off the land though mostly hunting, fishing and foraging, she drew away from her cave and began to look for work, wearing clothes that the hunters later gave to her as a gift.

------------------------

Now... If you found this interesting and you'd like to help me build the world around this character, feel free to send me a message. And then we can talk some more about the setting or change over to Discord.

Back
Top Bottom