Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

- The Dark Perversions of God -

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Raito

Well, this post will contain what I enjoy, basic outlines and things I don't enjoy. If anything peeks your interest, please tell me so that we can work something out! If you see something and wish to alter it slightly, I'll probably be willing to allow you, I don't mind slightly new things.

Sexuality: Heterosexual relations are all I'm into, sorry. I've never been able to really get into yaoi and I don't really even like doing group sex with other guys around; I hope that's not a problem! (I don't see why it would be, anyway.)

Non-Human: I don't completely mind non-human things, I just don't like completely animal girls. I'm not into beastiality but I am willing when it comes to girls who have certain things about them that are animal like, I actually really enjoy it. By this, I mean that if you're a faerie, or girl from another world who looks human, or has wings, that's fine. If you're a girl who has a fox/cat tail or ears, that's fine, too. I don't mind ears, wings, tails, or even paws. I just needs a female figure and flesh to enjoy it and the tails and ears are actually something I really like, so definitely inform me if that's what you enjoy also.

Dominate/Submissive: I'm dominant by nature and I really enjoy it when it starts off as rape and then the girl becomes submissive compeltely and it's consensual. By this, I mean you may try to fight me off at first, then you're accepting and maybe even begging for more. Slight dominance changes are alright with me; I just don't see myself as being able to be submissive, if you have a "loophole" of sorts, though, I may be willing to try. By "slight dominance change" I mean position switching; some times the female may want to switch positions and be on top, or even take it into her own hands to begin a different activity out of the blue (e.g. suddenly getting off and going down on me during sex), things like that I really enjoy as well.

Slaves: I'm into this sort of thing, also. Multiple slaves at a time are what I truly enjoy when it comes to this, though and it may be rather hard to incorporate into something depending on how well it flows, for example, I could post, then one slave, and then the other and I react to them both (in a case where's there are two). Slaves would of course, be instructed on what behavior and attire I enjoy once things are arranged. I mainly like schoolgirl and maid outfits that are revealing, along with other cosplay type things that I could make them dress up in while things are going on. I'd actually like to have a few slaves; of course, as I mentioned, the details could be worked out a bit better once that actually goes into action.

Bondage: I like bondage when I'm the dominate one for the most part, however, this is the only time when I may take a more submissive role and, depending on my mood, allow a female to tie me up or bind me in any other fashion they see fit. Normally, I'll be the one doing this, however, if you ask, I wouldn't mind being the one to be bound down on most occasions. Gags are optional and personally don't like to be gagged myself but don't mind gagging someone else, unless they dislike it also.

Death Note Roles: Clearly, I wouldn't mind doing some Death Note related things, any of the main figurehead females from Death Note are acceptable and Misa's are always welcome. I see this as a very submissive, slave-like role, so it would be something I'd really easily get into. However, I liked Kayumi and any of the other females you can think of from the series as well, all you have to do is select which character you'd like to be and I'll be sure to say yes.

Other Anime/Mangas: I don't mind portraying anyone other than Light and will be open to try someone out if I've never seen the show before (I'd try the show/manga out to learn the character a little first probably.) and am up to not portray myself as Light for any reason (if you've got something against him, I could easily be someone else).

If there's anything I missed, or something you'd like to ask or try for yourself, just list it and I'll probably edit this or add things later. I would post plots but it will be easier to just tell you my plot ideas once you've told me who we'll be portraying and the circumstances under which we'll be portraying them. When it comes to literacy I'm extremly literate and clearly love it when the female is literate as well but don't mind if they're only slightly literate. As long as you can write an alright sentence and write an atleast somewhat lengthy reply, I probably won't mind. I don't like it when someone can spell, so please try to atleast get the simple words right! I can usually tell when it's a typo and I don't mind that because that happens to basically everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom