Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Vampire Hunters Mistake (LunarWolf and GuardianAngel)

"sorry but until the princes have come and cleared it not others then those present when she was brought in are allowed to remain which means just me, Circe and Chriss" Kyle didnt like the male there was something about him that put him on edge and once he was gone Kyle would ask her about it once she was gone

The man was just looking towards Kyle for a brief moment in time before he was just giving a huff and was turning to leave the room. Attitude seemed to radiate off of him. More like an adult child that was throwing a bit. Chrissanth had taken to sitting in a chair next to Circe although she was merely holding the tiny dragon to herself, the creature seeming to be purring lowly; as though to help calm the faintly trembling female. Yet Chrissanth was mentally yelling at herself for being afraid of that man; she was a huntress. She wasn't suppose to be afraid. Yet she was terrified of him.

once he was gone Kyle sent a nurse to the princes so that they were aware of what was going on and could come and check on her themselves. once both had left Kyle closed the door and then turned and looked at her "are you ok? and do you wish to be engaged to him?"

Chrissanth was just looking up towards Kyle for a moment when she heard him speak, although if anything she had a rather dull look in her eyes; almost lifeless. "Yeah I'm fine.... I'll be fine anyways. As for being engaged to him..... It happened a few weeks before the massacre of my village.... I think..... A promise that if I married him..... Nobody would be hurt." she was speaking in a low voice; although there was a look on her features as though she were in pain. Trying to recall information in which one didn't remember at all often did that though. "But that was five years ago. Then my village was attacked, I was the only one who ended up surviving.... granted I was comatose for two years." she was mumbling.

"if you ask the princes can break that agreement and you will be free" Kyle walked over and touched her shoulder lightly smiling at her more so to reassure he rthen anything else

Chrissanth was just looking for a brief moment although she didn't seem to say anything, was just looking over towards Circe, who seemed to be rousing a bit. With good timing as well since there was a medical employee stating that the princes were on their way down the hallway. "That man.... Is the reason that I am here with the Prince." was all Chrissanth could state after a moment in time.

"if he has hurt you then speak up we can't aid you if you don't" Kyle then turned to the door and waited for them to arrive so that they could see her

"Prince Romeo knows. For the most part. The man already made a move once at the palace before we came here." Chrissanth was commenting and was looking at the doors as they opened. In came the princes and here came the annoying man that had been there previously.

Kyle moved and blocked the males entrance before shutting the door in his face without saysing anything to him he then turned and looked at the princes

Shayne was just watching for a brief moment in time, although he did have a raised eyebrow. "He was harassing us." Chrissanth was mumbling from where she was sitting.

"more like hanging around when not wanted and he keeps claiming to be engaged to Chriss" Kyle then walked over and checked on Circe while Romeo growled and his eyes glowed

Chrissanth was just commenting "Technically it is true. The engagement part. Although I think it is null and void if you try and kill your fiance a few weeks after you get engaged. But that is just me." With that she was letting the dragon go and getting up to move out of the way of Kyle. Oh it seemed like Circe was partially awake as well, which had Shayne going over and questioning in a soft voice what had happened.

Circe was just watching everything that was happening although it wasn't long before she was going to sit up a bit, Chrissanth seeming to realize her intention and was helping her gently. Shayne was making a comment about finding the hunter headquarters and destroying it completely, and Circe could see the slight look of panic that seemed to cross the woman's features. Thankfully the men hadn't noticed. "But big brother..... I don't think that all the hunters deserve to be killed. There are some of them that are good.... the ones that only hunt the vampires who have lost control." Circe was commenting after a moment in time which had Shayne letting out a small breath of air before he was questioning if that rumor that had heard was actually true. Not that they would know that two of such hunters were within the palace walls at that time, one sitting in the same room as them.

“What of the one who saved Lady Circe she worked here for some time and posed no threat to any of the vampires living or working here at least not until that ass tried to hurt her” Kyle had a feeling that just like his little conspirator there the other female only harmed the evil and those who had lost control if so there could be more like them

Shayne was letting out a breath for a moment in time before he spoke "She did not work here for long but yes... I shall repparoach that topic." His eyes did flicker towards his sister for once before he was calling in a few guards, telling them to go and fetch the other female. Chrissanth was just listening before she was commenting "My Lord... If there is anything I have learned while traveling with the troupe.... There is a way to tell if a hunter is somebody who can be trusted or not. Look and see which insignia they wear. It is known there are two different factions. One where they only hunt and kill those that deserve it, those who have gone beyond the point of salvation. Or there is the other faction, who merely hunts to kill." Nope she wasn't going to say anything more at all. The truth, and perhaps information that they had known. About the only ones who didn't know about the factions were the council... As amusing as it was.

Roseanna insignia was tattooed on her neck which unless she wore her hair in a bun was always hidden many assumed she had gotten the tattoo for fun but she was the head of her faction the first one to only kill when needed and never her fire she had fully investigated the claims given to her. Rose leaned back against the wall of her cell her best thing shallow and slow one would assume she was sleeping but the smell of blood would permeate the room and peoples clothes. Having bound her own wounds Rose slowed the bleeding but she was unable to stop it all together.

Before Rose realized what was happening, a guard was coming down and taking her up to the informary, where her wounds were tended to. While Shayne was wanting to ask questions, he was being silenced by his sister.

Kyle watched and frowned a little seeing how pale the female was “I question what she wasn’t tended to sooner the smell of blood cling to her when she was arrested”

Circe was just watching for a moment although she didn't say anything. The huntress was being tended to at that moment, which was the big thing.

They were curious but at the same time, they didn't see it as overly important. Not at that major point in time.

Kyle moved and sat next to Circe but so had to move when Rose reacted negatively to one of the doctors trying to remove her top to get a better look at her wound

Chrissanth watched for a moment before she was walking over. "Let me do it. She may feel more at ease with another female." She spoke in a soft voice.

Rose stilled at the females voice knowing full well she would keep the scars hidden from the others as she knew how she felt about them. Rose struggled to hang on but she felt drained and sleep was calling her

Back
Top Bottom