Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Vampire Hunters Mistake (LunarWolf and GuardianAngel)

Yet he would find himself going still had the sudden scream of pain from Circe. It seemed like one of the elders had shown up and now had Circe pinned to a tree, a sword through her side. She had woken up after Ren had helped get the drug out of her system, and the hunter hadn't wanted her to run away. "No no.... A human falling in love with a vampire.... You must be punished as well. But I wonder.... Shall we kill him first and have you watch? Or shall we kill you first." the elder was speaking, before he was yanking out the sword, which had her dropping to the ground with a whimper and just holding onto her side. Well if there were any vampires nearby they would definitely be drawn to the scent of the blood. Yet the elder was commenting, "Or perhaps... We can just drive your love into a blood frenzy."

"Harming humans and innocents is against our code of conduct. As an elder.... I thought that you would know this. I knew that something was fishy when you actually assigned me to target a vampire with pale eyes." a familiar voice was speaking and before passing out Circe could see the familiar red haired figure of the dancer that had come with her brother. What was she doing there? Ren was whining a bit but was just staying near her, as though he could protect her. Chrissanth had been nearby when she had heard all of the commotion and had decided to go and check it out, finding that she couldn't help but intervene.

"Shadow Cat...." there were whispers from some of the hunters as the female walked towards them, although the elder was scoffing and commenting that there wasn't anything that she could do against them. Even a S-Rank huntress without any weapons wouldn't last for long. The fact that he was revealing her identity to a vampire had her inwardly groaning but she didn't say anything at all, merely put her hands up as though she were surrendering. Yet there were some of the other hunters that knew better, and were actually taking a few steps away. Even the elder found himself moving away a bit startled when she just seemed to almost appear between him and the collapsed Circe.

"Hey vampire..... I'll keep her safe while you deal with the others. You can reveal to the prince who I really am after we get your fiance actual medical attention." Chrissanth was speaking before she was actually twirling and kicking the elder away from the pair of them before tearing the bottom of her shirt so that she had something to push against the other female's wound, so that she didn't bleed out.

Kyle looked at her "keep her alive and you secret is safe with me but heed this warning hunter should she die so will you" Kyle then turned and after assuring Ren that he would do what he could to help her once the men were dealt with Kyle moved and started attacking the hunters who had cornered them and hurt his finace. Kyle knew that he would have to come up with a lie that would work and while he was fighting he was thinking

Chrissanth was just looking for a brief moment in time before she was nodding and her focus was going towards tending to Circe. Not that she could do much, not while they were out there. Makeshift bandage.... and oh there was a plant nearby that would help with keeping the wound from getting infected. That would help which had her pointing towards it and praying the dragon understood when she was asking him to grab that plant. Luckily it seemed like he had understood and went to get it. She was however ducking her head when she heard a noise behind her and was soon enough on her feet, the hunter not even realizing what was happening. He had been going to attack her from behind and suddenly found himself on the ground, his own sword pressed against his neck. "I suggest you leave here now. And don't come back." she spoke in a rather deadly voice.

Kyle let her do as needed while he fought those that were attacking him. he knew he couldn't lose focus or there would be some serious trouble in the long run. Kyle wasn't worried about a frenzi as he had fed earlier that day so he needed need to feed again any time soon

After a bit it seemed like the hunters were being smart and backing off, the elder that was with them looking square at Chrissanth and stating that she had no place with the hunters, that she was a traitor. "I think I dubbed myself a traitor when I decided that I wasn't going to complete your stupid mission, the exact reason why I haven't given any kind of notice that I was alive." she was commenting in a rather nonchalant voice, and just waving them away before she was smiling innocently and was stating that she would kindly book them a first class ticket to hell if they irritated her again though.

Kyle walked over to the two and scopped Circe up in his arms and then looked at Ren "come on lets get her to the medical room so she can be taken care of"

Ren was chirping before he was jumping up onto his shoulder and Chrissanth was getting to her feet before she spoke, "If the doctor asks. The plant that is covering her wound is only there as means to keep infection at bay. Not much else I could do without medical anything." She was still a little irked about the damn hunters.... irked.... more like furious about it.

Kyle nodded "if anyone asks why you were hear you heard the commotion and came to take care of Circe while I dealt with the hunters who cornered us no one is to find out your a hunter understand"

Chrissanth was looking at him before she was commenting, "I had no intention of saying anything differently. I would rather people not know.... yet I guess it doesn't matter." She was giving an almost sad smile before she was shooing them off so that he could get her medical care.

Instantly a doctor seemed to be rushing over, and was questioning what on earth had happened. He was taking them to an empty cot and already getting stuff together, another doctor heading off to alert Shayne, who happened to be with Romeo.

"hunters attacked I was busy fighting and one of the stabbed her whiel my back was turned" Kyle kept to the truth but lied at the same time

The doctor was nodding and telling him to lay her down so that he could look at the wound. But it was quite obvious somebody else had help3e, but he wasn't going to say anything. "Good use of this plant.... Prevent it from getting infected until medical care could be provided." He was mumbling as he was unwrapping the makeshift bandages, so that he could clean the wound. There was a small whimper of pain from her which had him cringing a bit.

Kyle settled her on the bed and then made sure that Ren stayed put on his shoulder and out of the doctors way knowing full well that he didn't need a scared and protective dragon hovering and getting in the way while he worked on treating Circe

Ren was most definitely scared and wanted to get to Circe, wanted to be near her but the tiny creature just huddled into Kyle's shoulder. No there wasn't much more that he was going to do at that point in time, just allowing the doctor to tend to her. Watching with golden eyes as the man was getting the wound cleaned before getting it stitched up; and wrapped. The process seemed to be done sooner rather than later.

“It’s ok little one once I can take her to her room you can curl up with her” Kyle knew she was like his mother and he wanted to be close to her

Ren was chirping a bit before he was jumping off of the man's shoulder so that he could go and explore the room. It wasn't long before the door seemed to be opening and Chrissanth was walking into the room. Good timing as well considering the doctor had left to go and grab something, so there wasn't anybody else in the room at the time. "Found this on one of them. Their target was her. Yet considering I pissed them off pretty badly their attention will be turned away from her for a bit." she spoke and was tossing over a black parchment. A contract.

Kyle caught the parchment and looked it over frowning “this isn’t good” he then looked around the room and sighed “Ren stay where I can see you please “

Chrissanth was just commenting "I wouldn't be too concerned though. Because to be honest.... We know know about you. And all the information we have on the princes is false." With that she was looking at the tiny dragon who had come over to circle her.

"your lucky no one else saw what happened or you would be in a cell like Rose is currently" Kyle knew that until the prince got the answers he wanted she would remain there

Chrissanth just looked at him for a moment before she spoke, "I couldn't just stand back and watch. No I am not underestimating your abilities; but there was too much at stake. Especially once the Elder arrived. It would have been slightly difficult for you to protect her and yourself from them. Honestly if you had been in my shoes, despite knowing that you were risking getting yourself into trouble.... Wouldn't you have stepped in? As a huntress.... When humans are involved.... our first priority is always to ensure their safety. The fact that she was harmed by them in the first place to begin with well.... that shouldn't have happened." With that she was just shaking her head a bit before she was flicking a bit of her hair out of her face and watched as the dragon was going back over towards where Circe was laying. "Although it would appear that.... I am going to need to have a serious conversation with the Elders.... and their lying." she was mumbling in a rather annoyed voice. Chrissanth was looking over her shoulder when the door was opening up and somebody else came into the room.

Kyle looked at her but before he could speak he noticed the door start to open. Kyle made sure that Ren was contained by scooping him up in his arms and holding on to him so that he didn’t escape

Well the person that came in definitely wasn't somebody that Chrissanth was wanting to see at all. The damn vampire from her past, but somehow she managed to keep her features neutral. acting as though she wasn't bothered by him. Externally she was fine, internally she was trembling. "The prince asked me to come and find you. See if everything is going alright." The male spoke as he eyed all of them.

Kyle moved to her side and handed her Ren before whispering to her “stay with her no one gets near her if you feel they are a threat and if they try to force the issue end them” Kyle then moved to the male and spoke “it is fine we are waiting on the princes to arrive

Chrissanth just looked at him for a moment before she was taking the tiny dragon, who just seemed to chirp at her. And soon enough she was going over to sit next to Circe. The man was just nodding before he was commenting that he was glad to see that his fiancee was there was well. Which sadly if Kyle could detect lies... Was the truth. Chrissanth was engaged to him... Unwillingly.

Back
Top Bottom