Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Vampire Hunters Mistake (LunarWolf and GuardianAngel)

The tiny dragon chirped a bit and was soon enough pawing his way towards Kyle, merely examining him for a moment while Circe was sitting up, and pushing some of her hair out of her face. "Ren says that you smell better than most soldiers. You only kill when you must." Circe was speaking as the tiny creature chittered before he was streaking back over to her, to lay in her lap as though he were a cat.

"I feel that only those who deserve to die need to be killed the innocent do not deserve to be harmed" Kyle smiled and watched Ren knowing that it would take some time for him to trust him

Ren was tilting his head a bit before he seemed to just purr at the man's words and was soon enough bouncing up and running over to him, claiming his lap as his own. "He likes you." Circe was commenting with a small giggle before she was getting to her feet before she was speaking, "Come on out, friends." Soon enough there were a few other animals that seemed to come out of hiding, come to see the newcomer. This was what made Circe so special for a human.... She was able to communicate with animals; she could understand what they said. Yet this was something that anybody knew, not even her brothers. And Kyle wouldn't know, not quite yet anyways. Yet she was sure he would figure it out sooner rather than later.

A few squirrels seemed to be chittering to each other from the tree above Kyle and Circe was looking up towards them before she spoke, "You may not pelt him with acorns! That would be incredibly rude." This had them just looking at her before she were hightailing it away from where the had been, the acorns just falling onto the branch and rolling off. Ren seemed to giving a dragon like snicker and was nudging his head into the male's hand.

Kyle chuckled and he scratched his head lightly happy that he was enjoying himself and while he found it odd that she could and did talk to animals it was her gift and he wouldn't judge her for that ever

Circe just sat on her knees in the forest, a few of the creatures having finally come out of hiding to sit around her... or the smaller ones were using her as a perch. Yet there was a genuine smile on her lips at the time, and she actually seemed happy. Which wasn't something that not many saw, especially when she was within the palace.... and her brothers weren't around. "I don't know, Ren...." Circe was responded to the sudden chitter from the dragonette, who all of a sudden seemed to have a sad look on his features. He had asked her if he could come back with them but she wasn't sure how others would respond.

"He was wanting to know if he could come back with me. He doesn't like being away from me for so long." Circe was speaking in a soft voice.

"I doubt your brothers would mind and if they do I'll say something to them" Kyle knew they wouldn't but he was telling her in his own way that Ren would be welcome in his home no matter what as he found the little one quite cute

"I'm not worried about my brothers but everybody else; mostly those that see any of my actions as a ploy to obtain the throne." Circe was commenting although she wanted nothing to do with being queen.... despite the fact that she was her brother's heir if anything happened to him. Ren was just chirping once again and was streaking over to her, which had her giving a small sigh.

"then they will deal with me" Kyle didn't trust several people at the castle and Romeo and Shayne trusted his judgement on people as well

"Sir Kyle.... I don't believe that it would be wise for you to marry me. You are better suited for somebody else.... Somebody better, and can actually offer you something." Circe was speaking although her voice was soft, and she didn't even look up front of the ground.

Kyle moved to her side "there is no one better suited to me then you like me you are kind and caring and you don't want to see innocents hurt and I also don't care what others think"

Circe was just stating that people were going to look at him differently, and she didn't want to ruin his reputation. She was a bit startled when Ren was snaking out his tongue and licking her cheek, licking away a tear that she hadn't even realized had fallen. But she was rubbing his head a bit.

"reputations come and go but I would rather be withsomeoen that I can stand to be around then not" Kyle chuckled and then rubbed the little dragons head

Ren was chirping something and Circe was stating, "We should head back. Ren says that a storm is heading in." And she personally didn't feel like being caught out in a storm, yet her attention was stolen away when all of the animals that had been around were suddenly scattering. They had been frightened by something although she didn't understand what they were saying. They were panicking although eventually a robin was latching onto her arm and tweeting at her. "Hunters are approaching." she was speaking in a low voice. That wasn't good news at all; especially since those that were approaching were all A-Rank hunters. No as powerful as S-Rank hunters, but still deadly. And from what she was told there were at least six of them. Sure Kyle was talented but that would be difficult for even him, especially if he had to worry about Circe as well.

Kyle stood up and scooped Ren out of her arms and then pulled her up and in ot his arms as well "hold on to my neck and hold tight what ever you do do not let go" Kyle waited till she had done as he instructed and then he shot off heading back to the castle as fast as he could with the two of them in his arms

Circe was giving a startled shriek when he was doing that but in the end she was wrapping her arms around his neck, doing as she had been told. And soon enough they were shooting off towards the castle, yet it seemed like avoiding the hunters wasn't possible. They had still managed to find them. Huh seemed like there were more than what she had thought. Although funnily enough it seemed like they thought that Kyle was attempting to kidnap Circe.

Circe just watched from where she was huddled with Ren, although her heart was racing and she found herself afraid for Kyle, not sure what was going to happen. The hunters advanced on them and one of them was ordering him to turn over the human that he had kidnapped, and perhaps they would let him go. Yet she was giving a startled shriek when she turned around and saw a few hunters standing there. A brief sound anyways, although it wasn't long before she was passing out after a needle was piercing her skin. This had Ren growling at the hunters, but he was yelping as he was kicked away. Nope their task had been to grab her and get her to safety.... despite the fact that going with them was anything but safe.

"why would I hand over my Fiance and I highly recomend that those who jusat drugged her back away slowly or you will regret you touched her" Kyle looked at them and glared lightly while it would be a struggle he would kill them all for harming her and Ren

"Do you really think that you can take us all on?" one of the hunters was questioning and another was actually withdrawing his dagger as though to stab Circe. Not that he got far with a few birds streaking out of nowhere and attacking him. Amusing to watch somebody get attacked by random birds and then getting screeched at by the very upset baby dragon.

Back
Top Bottom