Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Vampire Hunters Mistake (LunarWolf and GuardianAngel)

Shayne was giving a nod before he was moving off towards where the civilians were so that he could reassure them that everything was safe, yet again he truly wasn't sure how much help he would be. After all.... this was something that Circe was good at. Calming people.

after about two hours the people had been calmed and Romeo looked over at Shayne and nodded his head "get some rest brother it will be a long couple of days as wel gather all the information on what the hell is going on"

The people had calmed eventually, although it did help as well at the arrival of Circe. There just seemed to be a calming aura the female gave off, that helped calm everybody even faster. She was now currently standing with her brothers as they spoke although she was more watching out the window. What had even happened today? And why....

Kyle wasn’t far from her side but he didn’t move to crowed her or force any kind of relationship if she wasn’t interested in one. Kyle looked over the room and simply breathed in the smells he could smell the fear but also the blood and after a bit her spoke “has the female guards wound been tended to”

"No we took her off to the dungeons for the time being. Her movements were.... We believe she may be a hunter." Shayne spoke which had Circe looking over, clasping her hands a bit to her chest.

“I can understand the concern but from the amount of her blood in the room I can smell the injury was sever and she may bleed out before you get your answers” Kyle had a suggestion but that action was frowned on and in some places outlawed because of how cruel it was.

Shayne was looking over before he spoke "My not killing her was giving her mercy. She is a hunter, within my kingdom. A hunter who kills our people. And if anything the prison guard would have taken care of it. He doesn't like people to bleed out, especially if he doesn't know if he gets to torture them or not."

Kyle looked at him once more and spoke his mind “even he will let her bleed out as he lost family to hunters if anything you would be better off using a site bond against her if you want to be certain that she won’t harm anyone here”

"Let me speak to her. Let me find out her purpose." Circe was speaking in a soft voice, slightly strained but she could speak, which was good.

Kyle did touch her this time a hand on her back “I do not think that would be wise while she did protect you we have no clue if she will refrain from harming you to get free”

"Or if you do wish to go speak to her, somebody is going with you." Shayne was speaking, already know that his sister was going to argue a bit. Her stubborn streak kicking in.

Romeo sighed as he planned to stay out of the conversation and he was worried that she would get hurt but he also thought she might get her to open up as well

Circe was just watching them for a moment in time before she spoke, "Fine I'll agree to that. But they don't step in unless I absolutely need them. I know you worry there brother dearest, but you do worry a little to much at times." With that she was giving a faint smile before she was turning so that she could leave the men to their conversation, picking up the hem of her skirt as walked. Instantly her handmaiden seemed to almost be forming at her side and was walking with her.

Kyle went with her as he didn't want to leave her unprotected even in the castle. while the male who had posed the biggest threat was gone but he didn't know if the male had any men working in the castle whoe could or would pose a threat to her safety.

Circe was just speaking with her handmaiden for a moment stating that she was wanting to change into something more comfortable. Although once they were in her room, they didn't seem to realize that Kyle had followed after them at the time. "My lady.... I am guessing that you are going to go down into the dungeons to speak to the huntress?" her handmaiden was questioning as she was helping Circe get the dress that she was wearing off, and into something more comfortable. This had the princess looking over at the woman for a moment before she was commenting, "Later but not right away. I'm going to go out into the forest. I have to see how Ren is doing." This had the handmaiden chuckling a bit as she was helping the female change. Not that Kyle would know exactly what Circe was talking about, even if he questioned Shayne about it, Shayne wouldn't have any idea at all. The truth of who.... what Ren was. A dragon that had hatched a few months ago... and she had just happened to stumble upon him when she had been out exploring at one time.

Kyle stood outside of her door and waited for her to change so that they could head out to where ever it was that she wanted to go

Soon enough Circe was stepping out of the room; and while she was wearing a dress it was something a whole lot less fancy than what it had been. She was looking towards Kyle, a bit startled to see him outside of the door. This had her wondering if he had overheard them talking at all.

"lead the way" Kyle smiled at her lightly and while he had heard her he wasn't going to question her on what she was talking about

Circe was just looking at him before she spoke, "You overheard our conversation, you already know that I'm not going down to speak to the prisoner right away." With that she was heading off so that they could get going and into the forest.

"its not my place to control where you go or what you do" Kyle had yes heard her but at the same time he only wanted to keep her safe if that meant following her to meet this Ren person then so be it he didn't mind

Circe was just giving a small giggle before she was smiling then dancing away from him so that they could leave the palace. A few of the guards were just watching them go, a few of them asking if she was wanting somebody to accompany her. "No... I'll be alright. I have Sir Kyle with me." she was commenting and was soon enough heading out into the forest.

Kyle nodded at the guards in a silent way of assuring them that he would keep ehr safe. Kyle watched her as they moved in to the woods and smiled while watching her happy to see she was in a good mood

The two traveled deeper into the forest and soon enough they came towards what seemed to be an abandoned and crumbling temple. "Ren!" Circe was calling out and just looking around, waiting for a brief moment. Although it wasn't long before a small red streak seemed to come out of nowhere, and soon enough Circe found herself falling onto the ground. Sitting on her chest was a small red dragon, its golden eyes just gazing at Kyle, before it was making some soft chirping noises.

"Kyle. This is Ren. I found his egg a few months ago when I had run away from the palace." Circe was commenting from where she was laying on the ground. Back when some of the soldiers had rebelled against them, and Shayne had forced her to flee to protect her. And she had come across this place.... and at the time Ren's mother had still been alive; but she was dying. She had been injured a few days prior, all of her other eggs destroyed. Ren's egg was the only one she had managed to escape with and had come here. When Circe had fled there... at first she had been afraid of the dragon, yet it seemed to hadn't needed to be afraid. Ren was chirping at her a bit which had her speaking, "Yes you can trust him. He is a good person; not like some of the others." To Kyle the dragon's chirps would sound just as they sounded, yet to Circe... she understood what the dragon was saying.

Back
Top Bottom