Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Vampire Hunters Mistake (LunarWolf and GuardianAngel)

Shayne was just speaking, "I seriously want to see how it would go with you acting as the head of the army someday."

Circe was just giving a faint smile before she was speaking, "But only for two months, three at the most and then I want to return home."

Kyle nodded his head "we can do that Ill get everythign ready and we can head out in the morning if you want" Kyle knew it would be a long and cold trip

Circe was giving a nod of her head before she spoke, "Yes let us do that." Shayne was just looking towards Kyle for a moment before he was speaking, "Take a few of your men with you as well. I don't doubt your skills at all but I would rather be safe than sorry."

"of course they will return in two weeks time as at the half way mark the guards who work at my home will meet us" Kyle had no worries that they would be there as he would send word shortly

Shayne was nodding his head before he was just patting his sister's head and telling her to have a safe trip before he was heading off to go and get some stuff done.

Circe was just watching them leave before she was speaking in a soft voice, "Umm.... I.... I hope that I won't be a burden to you...."

Circe was just looking at him before she spoke, "Since the day I was born that is all I was every referred to by the person I called father. And everybody else that was around him. Other than Shayne and Romeo. People would constantly remind me about it whenever they weren't around. Yet things did start to change slow but still.... Children are most impressionable. And the first five years are vital in a person's life.... and if you spent those five years being reminded constantly...."

"I know but you need to do this everyday you need to remind your self that you are not a burden and thant you are wanted eventually youll belive it" kyle smield at her lightly

Circe was just looking at him before she was speaking, "I wish I could feel that way. But I have to wonder.... if Romeo was truly right. Do the soldiers truly respect me. Or do they just act that way because the Princes and even yourself are always watching."

"nope we have nothing to do with it they adore you" Kyle smiled at her lightly and would show her once she had eaten and was feelign a little better

Circe was just nodding her head a bit as she ate a little bit more although she didn't seem to eat much at the time. Perhaps to be expected that she didn't have much of an appetite. She had eaten at least half of the food though.

Circe ate what she could eat and was just pushing the bowl away. It wasn't long before it seemed like they were heading to the training grounds, although they were going there in secret it seemed. This just had her looking at him a bit confused as to what was happening as she was following after him, moving a bit more slowly.

Kyle kept his pace in line with her and when they arrived she would hear his men talking about her but instead of complaints about her they were all complimenting her and talking about how amazing she was

Circe was just listening for a moment although she did find herself a bit startled to hear the compliments. And it was all genuine compliments nonetheless. This had her just giving a faint smile although she was finding herself grabbing onto his arm at the random wave of dizziness that seemed to strike.

Kyle wrapped his arm around her and held her up and smiled at her before leading her back to her room so she cold rest some more

As they were walking they would find themselves about colliding few a few of the elite guards, guards that were bowing to them and stepping aside.

Kyle soon got her settled and placed Ren on the bed with her and rubbed his head before telling her to rest and get some sleep

Circe was just looking at him and it truly didn't seem to take long for her to fall asleep. Yet that was perhaps the doing of Ren, who seemed to be using his own magic. Just a little bit, just something to help her fade asleep a little bit faster.

Kyle soon left the room leaving his best guards both outside her balcony and out side her door so that he could do some work that they needed

Ren was just chirping slightly at the man and was soon enough bounding off of the bed so that he could go check out the men that were on the balcony.

Back
Top Bottom