Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Anti's circling the drain. :C

The Antidote

Super-Earth
When it rains, it fucking pours. Cuz it can NEVER just be one problem at a time.

Under a lot of stress lately, I'm hating school, lonely as fuck, so much stress at home, and as reluctant as I am to admit it, I think I'm a bit depressed. I can't seem to do much role playing as of late, which only makes me feel worse. I'm only in two RPs currently, one on site here and one off site, and I can barely manage those. One of which I've only made two posts in over several weeks.

I hate my sister. I know people like to say "You may not like her, but you'll always love her because she's your sister."

You haven't met my sister. She is a fucking horrible person.

Circling the drain. But don't worry, Anti is good at crawling his way out. The great results of my story "The Lilies Are Bleeding" has cheered me up a bit. I don't want to be the kinda person who whines about every single problem they have. I know as bad as it feels, there are plenty of people who have it worse than me. And with that in mind, I try to hold back my complaints, but I'm hoping that at least getting this all down will help out a bit.

<3

Hey, don't worry about it. I've been a bit depressed lately too, though I managed to keep my creative streak running.

If you ever need anyone to talk to, even just for a bit, I'm here. Its hard talking about problems without seeming like you're bitching.

What is so horrible about your sister? Not doubting, just intrigued.

I'm pretty sure she's trying to kill my mom by stressing her to death.

Srsly, my sister is a horrible human being. She cares about no one but herself (Not even the guy she's engaged to, judging by the fact that she cheats on him constantly. She's 16 and engaged.) and is the single most inconsiderate, ungrateful person on the planet.

Feb. 16th, '09

Got to hang out with some friends yesterday and the day before, which was great. We did a lot sparring, which is really bettering my mood. Nice to see I still haven't lost my ability to intimidate the fuck out of someone, even in a friendly fight. :3

No. They don't live together, and he lives in another town. They see each other two or three times a week.

Maybe he should accidentally find out about it. Hint hint, nod nod, wink wink.

I don't like people who cheat on other people.

@Lyra: I've considered it, but I really don't care to have my sister crying around the house. If he broke up with her, she'd become an even worse person, and no one around here needs to deal with that right now. And I should also note that she wouldn't feel bad for cheating on him, she'd feel bad that she got dumped. And that's all she'd care about. My sister is that kind of a person.

@Luna: Almost 6 feet. Just a bit under. Why?

orite. I intimidate people mostly by my strength and drive. I'm not a scary looking guy, but I hit hard as hell, can take a hit better than anyone, and have yet to ever take a step back in a fight. :3

Do you live with your sister? If so, whenever she complains or cries about it, you can just remind her its her own god damn fault and that she needs to suck it the fuck up.

I really don't like people who cheat.

Lyra: Same here. I think it's the lowest low someone can possibly hit. =\

Luna: *Yells MOOORTAALLLL KOMBAAAAAT and then enters Keanu Reeve's style fighting stance*

So what does your Display Pic say? I think its in german but I don't know any more than that.

Back
Top Bottom