Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Wanna Bag Some Baddies In Space? <3 NSFW

Fandomizer

Control My Mind
And yes Bagging Baddies literally does mean capturing them and putting them in large bags to be transported back to your home base.

Request thread is still a bit of a mess so check page 1 and 2

On the xnxx sex stories site there a lesser known fandom by a writer known as Olga Anastasia. She has three very well written stories about a slaver patriarchy planet called Aghara-Penthay. Now on Aghara-Penthay women have zero rights. Infact, most of them have a mind control chip in their brain stem. The main purpose of the chip is that it stop self harm and suicide because dead slave girls aren't worth much money. The chip also prevents the host of the chip from hurting or killing any males. Finally, the unfortunate host of the chip will also obey any order given to them by a man. This can be done creatively or very directly. For instance, a woman can be told to forget her name, and that her name is Boobs and she will believe her name is Boobs. A woman can be told to forget every word for her sexual organ except for cunt, and even if she finds that word vulgar, from now on she will only refer to it as a cunt. It can turn women straight, gay, sadistic, masochistic, gullible, or happy and cheerful all the time. I am going to link Olga's stories now before I get too ahead of myself.

The Rape Run
Slavers of Aghara-Penthay
Queen of the Sex Slaves

The canon characters from those stories I am willing to play are as follows:
Lara
Gara
Melena de Santo
Ja-Alixxe
Princess Palonae
Ajeedie
Alexa Goshenk

The male canon characters I am interested to play opposite are as follows:
Salarin
Egregious Klink
Gorack

OCs I have (ask about them):
Humans:
Octavia
Emily

Harkens:
Serah
Beatrix
Eve Memnoch

Gaianovans:
Terra
Sylvie

Gaianesians:
Jezel
Rosaline
Becca
Lexa
Velvet
Methredhel
Mindy
Ridley
Kaira
Sarilyn

Scarlinans (Red Gaianesians):
Clove
Misha
Keesha

Nekotalians (Cat girl aliens):
Zippy Softpaw

Anubia (desert jackel kemonomimi aliens with an Egyptian theme):
Ankha
Isis
Cleo
Neferti

Asari:
Vera T'riva

Togruta:
Ashehla Shan'Wo

Chara (Charizard gijinka alien girl):
Salamandra

Modifications

I have made several modifications and tweaks, especially to the Gaianesian species. I have fleshed out their planet and given them additional planets and fleshed out Harka-Ringworld as well. Gaianesians and Harkens are technically the same species. And since the orbit a star called Harka Proxima, we will call their combined species Proximans. But they don't like that word.

Gaianesia 101

Proximans (Gaianesians/Gaianovans/Harkens) are purple skinned near-human aliens native to the Harka Proxima star system. They are physically beautiful for both genders with women looking like super models and Harken men looking like gruff grizzled masculine lumber jacks who are also tall enough for the NBA. In addition to purple skin, they have slightly darker purple hair and pink eyes. I will put pictures at the bottom to reflect the exact appearance. Note that realistic face claims are possible too. I just use black and white (greyscale) humans. Proximans live to be 270 years old, and they look like young beautiful college aged people for their entire lives. When they turn 270 their immune system finally collapses and they die quite quickly. Proximans have a fast healing factor similar to wolverine in xmen but not as fast. Proximans are immune to disease, aging, radiation, and they love ultrarviolet light. It energizes them and a starving Proximan can live on nothing but sunlight for weeks. Proximan women have sensitive hair to the point where the hair on their head might as well be a giant fluffy clitoris. If teased, combed, shampooed, or affectionately petted it arouses them and builds trust and affection. If tugged, yanked, or pulled hard it makes them horny and releases chemicals into their brain that makes them high and super aroused. Finally, Female Proximan sweat smells like apple pie, Female Proximan sex fluid smells like apple cider, and Male/Futa Proximan cum tastes like a sweet premium desert topping. The rare futa Proximan has a retractable cock and no testicles of any variety. her clit can become a cock and her cock can become a clit.

Planet Gaianesia: The third planet from the star Harka Proxima. A feminazi dictatorship planet run by a council of 13 ruling class matriarchal families. The Queen is decided by a hand to hand combat conclave that happens every year. One girl from every ruling class family participates every year. All members of the inactive 12 families are considered baronesses. The Queen's immediate family are considered Princesses. But if the Queen's family is defeated her family go back to being Baronesses.

Males have no rights on Gaianesia and are collared with mind numbing devices to make them docile so that they will perform menial labour and breeding services. There is also a product called Gullibility Serum which is usually used by the Gaianesian coast guard on men who try to invade or attack Gaianesia. Gullibility Serum will make the person taking it believe anything they are told as the absolute truth. It can be used in many creative and nefarious ways.

From a military perspective, Gaianesia is lacking in much offensive capability. But they have the most advanced super weapons and the most competent and powerful coast guard in the entire galaxy.

Gaianova:

Gaianova is about 10k light years from Gaianesia and it's the largest and most resource abundant green garden world in the entire milky way. It is the crown jewel Super Earth of the galaxy. Once the Gaianesian Empire's largest colony, and the seat of it's cental bank and entertainment industry, Gaianova is now independent. Gaianova is fed up with Gaianesia's feminazi shenanigans and racist, sexist elitism. Gaianova is trying to become more like the human republic now. Gaianova has 75 billion people compared to Gaianesia's 15 billion so it is very quickly winning the culture war over it's feminazi homeworld. Despite this, even women from Gaianova get racially profiled as insufferable racist feminazi brats.

Harka-Ringworld:

Harka-Ringworld is a racist slaver patriarchy dominated by men who form a hunter hierarchy based on how many Gaianesian sluts they can capture and enslave every year. They also have a massive Elysium level artificial ring that goes around their entire planet and houses 4 billion of the wealthiest Harkens so they don;t have to live in the crowded slums of the filthy planet below. Captured Gaianesians on the surface become gutter slut slaves who get raped dozens of times per day by countless males and because Proximans heal and are immune to disease there is never any salvation through death.

On the ring though, women are treated as submissive Akuta. Treasured property wearing gems, gold,rare metals, and large Byzantine Empress level head gear and are considered princesses as long as they are good. Only the best looking Harken and Gaianesian women are allowed on the ring and their owners are always astronomically wealthy and powerful. Its a wealthy country club station. You can't even go there if you're not a billionaie or posess the beauty befitting of being owned by a billionaire.

fg0uOzS.png

BU1widd.png

8aALeq3.png

pQzxUVd.png

AapMNuf.png

For those who like realistic face claims you're gonna see stuff like this:
8yj7jHC.png

rxZkkq7.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom