Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What is your favorite band that is relatively unknown

Hey I've heard like three of their songs on some Pro Wrestling stuff like a video game.

Silverstien and Schaffer the Dark Lord are two that don't get enough praise.

One OK Rock. They are very popular in Japan, and only started reaching out to the US. :)

I feel like Propagandhi doesn't get as much recognition as they deserve.

Do people love Mastodon as much as they should? I really don't know, but I hope so.

Soil and Pimp Sessions - a very energetic jazz band from Japan. Love those guys and their music.

Skillet - I first heard them in a WWE game I was playing, then Rock Band, then I bought some of their stuff.

The Absence and Ingested (I'm a huge death metal fan)
Kay, two things:
I have actually heard of The Absence. Can't say I'm a fan, exactly, but I have heard their music.

Second thing -- your avatar has made me smile this day 😁

Kay, two things:
I have actually heard of The Absence. Can't say I'm a fan, exactly, but I have heard their music.

Second thing -- your avatar has made me smile this day 😁
It's rare anyone has heard of them, even if you didn't really like them I'm glad someone else knows of them! And thanks, it's the only avatar that truly describes my state of being!

coldrain

The lowercase c is important, since another band shares the name. These guys are based out of Japan but play their songs in English, and they are fucking incredible. Haven't heard a single album from them that I didn't end up loving.

I never hear people mention Cosmo Sheldrake but I also don't talk to people so whatever may be "popular"... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edit: Also The Oh Hellos but I think that's more because people are really scared to like songs that have banjos in them or something because "cOuNtRy MuSic SuCkS"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom