Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Because a place to rant and bitch would be helpful.

Kiwa

Banned
Banished
Mhm I doubt anyone will read this so I'm going to bitch and moan about things that piss me off whenever they come up.

Today? My medication. I know it is such an inane thing to bitch and whine about, if not for it then I'd continue having grand mal seizures and those are unpleasent, though is is doing jack shit since the last seizure I had came to me while I was taking this stuff regularly. And the meds don't do anything about the small seizures I apparently have every day inside my brain, this sort of information doctors decided to withhold from me or my family for over a year. It tastes fucking horrible and regardless if I take it with food or not I end up with both a stomach ache and a headache, and a nasty taste in my mouth. Switching off from medication but more or less bitching about my epilepsy. I can't drive. I won't ever be able to drive. Fucking sucks. Can't swim ever, not supposed to get showers with doors locked (fuck that) tons of other limitations I don't really give a fuck about. But seriously? DRIVING? Fucking genetics. I should track my biological father down and beat him to death partially for this, since I do get this from his side of the family. ruined my fucking life. almost every career I wanted to do has been taken away from me. And I twitch a lot, after my first seizure I've been twitching a lot, I'm not sure if it is the epilepsy or just a coincidence but it is really fucking annoying.

-hugs Kiwa-

I'm sorry, I never knew. I remembered how long it took to get my liscense and how I could never get a ride to anything fun...I can't imagine doing that for the rest of my life.

-sighs and tries to comfort-

If I lived there I'd be your personal driver and take you wherever you want. As for jobs I'm sure you can still get a succesful one, just not as fun.

Luna said:
-hugs Kiwa-

I'm sorry, I never knew. I remembered how long it took to get my liscense and how I could never get a ride to anything fun...I can't imagine doing that for the rest of my life.

-sighs and tries to comfort-

If I lived there I'd be your personal driver and take you wherever you want. As for jobs I'm sure you can still get a succesful one, just not as fun.
I'm a retard.

But eh. Where's the fun in being successful if you hate your job?

Luna said:
Giving your kids a better life than you ever had. (If you want any)
I'm probably never going to have kids. A. I hate children. B. That requires me to attract a woman. C. Why would anyone trust me with a child?

Losing the emo would be a good first start. I'm very familiar with your condition - I've helped my cousin through more seizures then I can count. He has all the same problems you do, and despite that manages to remain perfectly optimistic. So what's your excuse?

Trygon said:
Losing the emo would be a good first start. I'm very familiar with your condition - I've helped my cousin through more seizures then I can count. He has all the same problems you do, and despite that manages to remain perfectly optimistic. So what's your excuse?
I'm mostly pissed off about my epilepsy. It angers me. If it sounded emo, I apologize on my end I Was just fuming and angry. If you're about the 'I'll never be happy' shit then that is true. I'll just not be happy. It'll cost a lot of money to get off this island and get back to canada and find somewhere good to live, money that I just don't have and won't have for a very, very long time. possibly even forever. If you read it as emo, that would be your problem. I read it as just a neutral 'eh' type of thing. Shit happens, few people in the world ever get to be truely happy but work with what they get, I'm not too good at that.

Candles. Why does nowhere sell candles that drip? I can only find one type of dripping candle that..kinda suck in the long run. Otherwise its all this pussified non dripping candles. The only online sites that sell them don't ship to hawaii. So what the fuck? Why can't I get cool candles? I wonder whose idea it was to stop selling dripping candles almost perminately. What a fuckwit, non-dripping candles suck.

Hmm I need a haircut. Also, sweet. Two more days until my model :3 Kinda saddens me that no one has commented on my story yet though :\ I was hoping to get some feedback to better improve my 'skills'

Wow another post. This thing is going to be full in no time :eek:. But I am writing this one to preserve this story that is just too funny to forget. I was playing WoW (server: MoonRunner for those of you who want to find a new server :p) and I was going for the blood sail admiral title. It involves a lot of grinding of people in a neutral town. Well I found a good spot and was killing bankers because they gave as much rep as the guards did. No one was on at the time and as I was doing it people came on and immediately started to bitch about it, starting a long argument in general chat. It was pretty fucking funny. Even more so when I started letting people who asked politely to use the bank and people who were twats not do so. I might get a three day ban after all the supposed reports I have but...eh I don't think so, not over something this stupid. Most GMs would probably just tell them to go to another town where bankers arn't going to be killed. I mean if blizzard didn't intend for this to happen then A. The bankers wouldn't be killable like many other important NPCs. and B. They wouldn't give so much more rep then other NPCs. It was pretty fun anyway, it'll prolly take a few more hours of grinding, a few days I guess since I don't play for too long at a time anymore, to get my title and awesome parrot spawning hat.

If anyone reads this, go read the story I put in the writing subforum. I'm bored and want some input on my story so I know what I need to work on to improve.

Why I hate the internet: Even when I'm the one being flamed I get threatened with a ban. and the other guy gets to gloat. So yeah, I'm done.

Back
Top Bottom