Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

fighting for love?[klein and fancy]

Iris moaned softly as he continued to explore her breasts. He could pick up bits of milk that came from her nipples. "Hmm, well if that's how you want it." she said, stroking his cock gently for a while. "You'll have to chage your position a bit." she said, grinning slightly to him.

He smiled and alighned themselves so he could lick her while she suckeed him. He began first to eat her and his cock throbbed happily in wait for the reward it was soon going to recieve.

Iris shivered bit with delight as he continued. His throbbing cock was hanging over her face, waiting for attention. She slowly took it into her mouth, sucking softly on the tip at first and slowly allowing more of his cock to enter her mouth. soon, she had taken it almost as deep as her throat. She ran her tongue all over it, moving her hands to massage his balls softly.

Was this really happening. Was he really getting his cock sucked by the empress?It was a shock within itself. But he cotinued slightly making sure she got out all the desires she needed with him

Iris continued to take his cock deeper into her mouth, letting it rest just before her throat. She proceeded to take him in and out, letting him face fuck her. She pressed her breasts gently against his cock, sliding it between them and squeezing gently.

He smiled in delight. Kno knew she was so expiereced.The tightness of her throat was just right and with the reasts included it was just amazing.But he licked deeply at her pussy searching for her g spot for future reference

Iris bucked her hips slightly, urging him to explore as much as he could. Her pussy was already becoming rather wet with excitement. At this point, she was looking to make his cum, but that wouldn't be the end of the night. She continued taking in his cock, relaxing her throat muscles and allowing his cock to slide in a bit.

The anubis smiled and held back hiss cum since he wanted her to cum first. But felt too amazing and besides he was scared she was going to gag a bit. He held both sides of her ass and began to pull and the result of this allowed him to lick deeper

Iris shivered with pleasure as his tongue began to probe deeper inside her pussy. At this point, it was a competition to see who would cum first, and she wasn't going to let it be her, unless he was able to do something amazing with his tongue. She continued with her treatment, taking his cock in her throat and letting it slide out over and over.

He eventually found her g spot and began his assault at that. He held his cum but it was becoming harder and harder to. He was determined to make her orgasm. He pulled on her ass and managed to make his assault deeper into her

Iris gasped softly as he managed to find her G-spot, starting a relentless assault on it. She was beginning to feel wave after wave of pleasure, driving her crazy. She had thought she was winning, but she was losing it now. Her body squirmed wildly as she tried to hold back, but it was too much for her and she eventually came, spilling her juices into his muzzle and onto the bed.

He smiled happily managing to win the challenge but soon after he came himself. Since he hadnt came in some time say bout thre years. He had released plenty of reward forthe hardworking empress. That was enough to fill her mouth a few times over and he lapped up whetever juices she had left nearby

Iris shivered a bit as his tongue lapped up her fluids. As he came, she was rather overwhelmed with the amount of his cum that went into her mouth. She eagerly drank down as much as she could, with some spilling out of her muzzle and down her cheeks. Afterwards, she quickly cleaned his cock with her tongue. "Mmm...it seems you haven't done this in a while."

''Yeah'' he says smiling.''I couldnt believe you came s much eather'' he smiled happily at the anubis.''I would be so happy if i could feel what its like inside you'' he smiled warmly as he slid from under her once his cock was cleaned by her tounge as he stroked his still hard cock.

Iris grinned slightly at his next few rods. It was at this point that she figured she'd talk about what she was thinking about earlier. "Hmm...you may if you answer me this. I know that the reward was one night, but how would you feel about staying with me as emperor?" she asked, grinning slightly to him.

''Hmm me as emperor? Why?'' He asked her as he sat back a bit
.''Id be willing t accept of course but why a commoner like me. He belonger to one of the lower class pretty much as a simple merchant/farmer. He really did wonder why

"Hmm? Must you really ask why? It's rather simple actually." she said, moving over closer to him. "With the tournament, you were able to prove your power over all the other competitors. I'm hoping also that you'll be able to help me rule better, seeing as you came from a lower class. It'll help me find out their needs. Am I right?" she asked, licking at his cheek.

''I see to help the lower class'' He sat back and leaned into her lightly. ''I wouldnt mind being the emperor'' he says smiling softly. It wouldnt mind having a change of pace to the higher class.''You dont really understand the normal class ''he asked

"I'm glad you're willing to be with me." she said, wrapping her arms around him a bit. I hope your willing to go with a ceremony for the new emperor as well. That is, you are to make a child to be the future ruler."

''Yeah of course'' he replied with a bit of a blush.Making a child with the empress seemed all to surreal he blushed heavily. .''When is this ceremony'' he asked softly as he looked up to her

Iris grinned slightly at him as she brought him closer, his head resting between her breasts. "Well, the ceremony is supposed to take place after the emperor and empress have been decided, as soon as possible I may add." she said.

''Okay'' he nodded slowly. This would be a bit of a shick to the people but he didnt mind it would be considered quite the change of pace. He lightly sycked on her nipples ''We can talk about this later okay.''

Iris chuckled softly as he began to suck on her nipples softly again, being rewarded with her milk. "Yes, of course. If that's the way you prefer." she said, rubbing his back softly and occasionally moving down to his ass.

He smiled warmly and drank a bit of her milk. As he came close he rubed his cock up aginst her pussy and smirked.''Yes please in the morning''

Iris moaned softly as his cock brushed up against her pussy. "All right. Then you better get a good amount of sleep until then. I'm expecting my champion to be able to please me. I hope that is the case and you won't disappoint me."

Back
Top Bottom