Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Through the Halls of Roses and Darkness (Vinaein x Story)

Story

just waiting to be told
Juniper was not making it easy for them to pass off as being willing and excited participants in the debauchery of the club. Her work rarely ever gave her cause to play pretend at being something other than she wasn’t, so the whole ordeal was making her twitchy. Though that could have also been the fact that she was letting her imagination go buck wild as to what exactly she was sitting on and what all had been on it, especially with the way her little black number was riding up her thighs so that the backs of her legs touched the front of her seat.

It made her shiver. Maybe the casual wandering eye would think it was a pleasurable shiver and not the kind that crept down her spine.

Now that they were sitting, however, Juniper seemed to snap out of the culture shock daze that she had been knocked into when he had walked and she had stumbled into the club and shifted around just enough so that she could jerk her chin up in his direction, her eyes more like sharpened daggers than dumb-dumb Barbie.

“You are not in charge of this investigation,” she retorted at him. Only his attention had already moved away from her and to the pair that had slunk into the room that seemed to pulse all around her.

Her eyes followed where Leon’s roamed, halting on the pair of women. Or, more importantly, on the wings that sprouted from the blonde’s shoulders. From there, her attention darted around to the bodies pressed together in the room, though the people - humans and other alike - seemed too … engrossed in one another to pay the spectacle any mind.

Her attention snapped back to the two women, catching their conversation even though it hadn’t appeared like she was listening.

“How long ago was Nora seen here? Can you tell us what the man looked like?” Then she glanced guiltily up at Leon before twisting her lips into the fakest smile that had ever graced a face as she turned her head again to face the two women. The titter she provided after sounded more like a cancerous cough than anything cute. “Nora and I liked to share things, we’re besties, she got me into things like this, so I was curious…”

There you have it, folks. Her best impression of dumb blonde -- and it didn’t sound too contrived. Not to mention the grin on her face was turning scary, in a demented way, as she struggled with bimbo. She even resisted scowling as the woman ...touched her.

“What’s in room six?” She asked in her best high pitched voice, as if she were honestly excited to be there.

Which she was not.

OP
Vinaein

Vinaein

Super-Earth
Debauchery was the thing that came to mind when Leon sat in his seat. Debauchery, revelry, licentiousness...there was a reason he wasn't very big on regular attendance at Pandora's little slice of Lust. Leon liked a good time as much as anyone, but he had standards on the subject. He didn't much like just throwing himself into one huge puppy pile and abandoning all sense of reason...Leon liked things intimate. Up close. One on one...but he could see Juniper was uncomfortable here, to say the very, very least. He was regretting that much. Enormously, the poor woman here.

And now a succubus was right in front of them. He kept his own eyes ahead, trusting Juniper's acting and her professionalism. But there was something in her eyes that he could tell would be something of a problem....he had to seize the narrative now. "She's just a little new at this!" He laughed at Pandora. He knew Juniper was in charge of the investigation, but she didn't have the necessary street smarts. That much was immediately obvious in this whole sordid affair.

Leon ignored the writhing tangle of bodies, the heated moans. The heat from the couplings was a living thing all about him, he thought. There was a potent energy in the passion that emanated up and rose to surround them. Leon simply kept his bright grin...until Juniper slipped and asked her questions. Well, investigators...

He laughed at Pandora. "She's REALLY into the scene, Dora!" He leaned up and purred into her cheek. "You know I love to see you, though...come on, one blood doll- "

"One who hasn't even been bled?" Pandora asked with a touch of amusement. "Girl...what got you into- "

"Awww, Dora, you know me! New girl every week!"

"Usually with more marks," Pandora purred. "you know I don't like unnecessary scrutiny, Leon, darling. Evne if you ARE a LaCroix....as for Room Six.." She purred. "It's a place where....deals can take place. Why would one of Leo's empty little snacks have it into her head for that...?" She lifted her eyebrow again, Leon knowing Juniper was struggling with the act.

"She's just excited, honest!"

"Ooh....I'll show you the room, and what Nora was up to, on one condition..." Pandora smirked and looked between them. "I want to verify this story. If she's not been bled, I want to see that happen."

Leon felt ill to his stomach, looking at Pandora briefly, with a scowl...before he grinned. "Well. I'm sure she'd love to." He said airily, imploring Juniper with his eyes...

Story

just waiting to be told
Juniper was not having a good time. Her eyes were strained with stress as her attention danced from one woman to the other, though by now she was mentally challenging herself to restrain her facial expression. Smiling wasn’t seeming to help matters, either, so she stopped doing her smile-grimace and settled on popping her lips like the clueless bimbo she was supposed to be.

She even tried leaning into the vampire, her pale arms a contrast against the black slip of a dress she was wearing as she twined her arms through one of his and nuzzled her cheek against his shoulder, grinning shyly.

She hoped it came out like a grin. She tried hiding her face mostly against his shoulder as she peeked up at the two succubi that scrutinized them, her cheeks staining red.

“It’s not his fault,” she finally managed out, pushing her face even further against his shoulder as she sucked in a nervous breath and popped her face back out from his shoulder, dragging her lower lip between her teeth as she did so. “I wanted to come here. Leon wanted to keep me to himself…” she trailed off, flashing a hint of mischief among the shyness. “And I heal very fast, but I... this is very overwhelming…” she offered again, and this time it wasn’t even close to a lie. “He told me it would be, said we could just continue having our fun, you know, privately..”

She tucked her legs up onto the booth, pushing back the thought of bodily fluids underneath her as she curled like a kitten into his side and tightened her grip on his arm. This time when her eyes locked on his as she tilted her chin up, they were beseeching him.

Then she tilted her head to the side, letting the wispy white fall to the side as her throat was bared. It also wasn’t a lie when she averted her gaze and tensed, her face even more fused with blood as her pulse sped with nerves, “I’m not used to people watching,” she whispered fervently, eyes rolling back up to stare at the succubus, a naughty sort of smile actually playing on her lips now. “And he usually likes to bite me… elsewhere. But maybe not here. Maybe just in the special room. He can taste now, though.”

Again, her eyes rolled back up to Leon, expectant as she offered her throat up to him in offering. There was also a warning there, unspoken, for him to not go overboard.

OP
Vinaein

Vinaein

Super-Earth
In another time, Leon would have been having a wonderful time. What wasn't to love? People writhing about in ecstasy, a succubus friend of his being her seductive and playful self before them. Oh, how people were writhing indeed. He could hear low gasps, groans of passion, hear the sliding strike of body to body while Juniper adopted a rather firmly vacuous persona complete with the empty smile. Granted, Leon had not known the investigator any more than a short time, but he knew her well enough that her discontent came off her in waves.

Still, his interest was in finding out what had happened to Nora. As he adopted the persona of a playboy with too much ease, the vampire uncrossed a leg. He wanted to be in Room 6. He wanted to learn what had happened and deliver justice. He thought of his father, with his clever, patrician glare and the Lord LaCroix's promise: to always deliver retribution when warranted. Right now it was warranted.

So one succubus was making that a bit more difficult. Pandora was cagey, not one to let opportunities slip by her. She was never a person to ignore what was in front of her and she evidently centered in well on poor Juniper. A repressed inspector was like a siren song for the succubus' instinctual drive.

He tried to think of something to say when Juniper leaned into him, smiling in such a manner that he would not have taken her for. Then she did the talking. And the answering while blushing. God, she must have hated this, like he hadn't been the source of enough problems for her. He felt...guilt, at the humiliations, the removal from her comfort zone, the fact he was Leon LaCroix forcing himself into her investigation.

But if he hadn't, she would've been in well over her head. He knew her well enough to say that, didn't he? God, imagine her trying this on her own without him. "Yeah!" He said with an unconvincing smile. "What the...lady said- " he paused as her chin raised, her head telted. Pandora licked her lips with a trace of hunger while Leon leaned in.

"Mmm, anything for you," Leon said before he whispered a quick and silent apology. His fangs slipped through the soft flesh of her neck., like needles through paper, no pain for Juniper involved as he focused on it. In an instant Juniper would realize why so many were addicted to a vampire's bite. As he took several sips, there would be little but ecstasy flowing through her. He put his arm about her, holding her gently as he took in slight mouthfuls, putting on a show to act like he was drinking deeply of her. He released her after a moment, withdrawing his fangs and-

Goddamn. how good could she taste? How delicious was her blood? More potent than any human woman he'd ever sampled, more than a succubus, or another vampire. He grinned, acting like this was a commonplace occurrence as Pandora purred. "My, my, my, what a show!" She clapped her hands.

"A deal's a deal, Dora..." Leon reminded her, making sure Juniper was alright. "Room 6?"

"Yes, darling, right this way," Pandora rose up. "Nora was over a few times...she had some things to say about the focal points of energy with that book of hers, no head for fun at all." Her wings folded as she led them down into the VIP area, down a long corridor of neon lights. "Room 6, of course...."

Inside was a simple room with a bed donned in crimson sheets, exactly as Leon remembered it. His mouth curved downward...the scent of blood was light there, but unmistakable. "Dora, can we have some time...?"

"All you want, dears!" The succubus chirped, before leaving them alone, making Leon sigh in relief.

"...First off. Sorry about that..." he grinned guiltily. "...but...okay, I'm pretty sure we can search this place now..."

Top Bottom