Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female A succubus girlfriend/An Incubus Boyfriend

east

Supernova
My limits:
  1. Birthing
  2. Body Mutilation,
  3. Gore,
  4. Photos of real people.

What I am looking for:
  1. Romantic moments,
  2. Cuddling,
  3. physical contact between characters,
  4. A mix of sex and story.

What I offer:
  1. I'm currently trying to work on my posting amount, I used to put out these massive 6-12 paragraph books, but I realized that it was letting me do way too much, so lately I'm trying to focus down my writing to 2-4 well made paragraphs. I'm also trying to post once a week currently due to real life stress, but managing once every few days.
  2. I'm actually pretty open to kink, if you tell me what you want as long as it's not one of the three big ones i mentioned up top I'm very willing to talk about it. Come at me with your most kinky requests and I probably won't even flinch. That said I'm not looking for Non con scenarios at the moment.
  3. I tend to consider myself pretty literate, I actually have a bachelors in English, but no one is perfect at all times. I do not demand perfect grammar and I don't demand it either as long as I can read what your saying a few typo's here or there will not bug me.
  4. I can rp over PM or discord you can message me there masorin#8965

These plots are shamelessly taken from the Merryweather comics of the same name.

A succubus girlfriend:
A new succubus gets her pass to earth, in order to steal the soul of any virgin she comes across. She has heard that horny teenagers are supposed to be really easy so she scouts out a studious nerd type guy she thinks she can woo with ease, unfortunately her target is completely unaffected by her magic, or manipulations, he has his own problems, and unfortunately for the succubus she can't return home until she gets him to sleep with her.
EkVSKuUX0AAdXZo

An incubus boyfriend:
A young girl (15-17) is bullied by piers, neglected by her family, she desperately wants a friend, so she conjures one. In the contract she asks for a life long friend, which of course means that the Incubus is suddenly stranded in the mortal world anchored to her for the rest of her natural life span. A demon who usually would only care for momentary pleasure suddenly bound by the magic of friendship, Hijinks ensue.

Back
Top Bottom