Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any I'm looking for a GM/DM that wants to share his world with me for some adventure. (Long Term, Discord, Medieval fantasy preferred)

YoungAdventuress

Planetoid
I hope you are all doing well! I am a great great lover of some good roleplays. I am primarily a big fan of the medieval fantasy genre due to my love for writing in that style and world. I've got two lovely OC's that i would love to play in a world of your creation. I would love to help out with thinking on parts of the world, certainly. Then it'd be a creation of our own. I do have a couple of games that i tend to use as an inspiration for these worlds. The elder scrolls for their big worlds and the discovery part of exploration. Along with the lore in those games being absolutely incredible. The Lore of the Warhammer fantasy world is also incredibly interesting and wouldn't mind having it implemented into this world. Dungeons and dragons is obviously a game that has inspired many of these worlds and i can agree that i too love to have a bit more of an rpg feeling to my plays. Though I don't want to make it a full dnd session. Just something more simple in the same fashion

Now that we have that settled i'd thought i'll get into the kinks that i would like to feature. There are a lot that i have written in a list, but i'll give you the highlights.

- Breeding/Pregnancy/Birth: This is one of my alltime favourites. I just love how primitive things can get when a character gets into a heat-like state, or just the whole risk of getting pregnant being there. I don't mind playing out the birth scenes as that makes just a realistic end to the pregnancy. This includes as well that i'd love to have my character be able to crossbreed with all sorts of other races/monsters/beasts.

- Beasts and Monsters: Who doesn't love an encounter with some wild animal that attacks wandering females to either kill and eat or to relieve himself into. I love the idea that the world, besides having all kinds of interesting villages, towns and cities... That it also has vast wilder areas that are interesting to explore and find special mysterious locations in and fantastical creatures as well as just normal beasts.

- Bad ends: I love some dicerolling in these stories as that makes the outcome very unpredictable. The same goes with the pregnancy. If my character happens to take in the seed of another creature into her womb, i'd love to roll for her to be knocked up. But bad ends is in my opinion a way to introduce another turn into the story. Have her get captured by slavers and sell her as a slave or have her get dragged into some creatures den or anything you can imagine.

- Story over Smut: I know that we're going to be playing a roleplay where smut is implemented, but i'd love to have the story on the number one spot. I do love a division between story and smut to be around 75/25 Story/Smut. That is the ideal spot for me. But of course we can talk some more about this.

There are a lot more kinks that i have, along with a few extremer ones that i'd love to explore. But those are just very optional. I wouldn't want to force anything on you.

Now for my characters i will only give a brief introduction to them as i think that copying their full story might be either too much for the post or it'll ban this post for having too many similarities with some other posts of mine. If you want to see the full stories, you'll find them on my profile.

Emilia Beauventur is the daugther of a horsebreeder. A simple life she lived on the farm along with her many siblings. Though due to unwanted changes in her life: being forced to marry another boy she didn't know, brothers that left to join the army. She couldn't see herself just being told what to do and with who she had to settle down. (Password: Cheesehead) She wanted adventure and took her father's most prized breeding stallion, Bast, along with her grandfather's blade over to explore the world and find her own way in life.

Leandrine Amrelios was the daughter of a highly respected high elf politician and his human servant. She was born to be sensitive to magic and was soon discovered to be able to actually use the magic. She was put into the regional academy for magic: Teclis Academy. But there she was often ridiculed and bullied for her being only a half elf. She reached for the top though, having great grades and outclassed her fellow students. But due to some scheming from the families of her classmates, she was kicked out and ripped from her studies. So with only a very limited remaining knowledge on spells and certain potions, she set out to study it by herself without the assitance and the look of the college.

I hope you're still here with me. I know it is a lot to read, but i hope you managed to get through all of it as i have a password hidden within it all. If you add that at the beginning of your message, then i know you read it all. Hope to see a lot of messages from y'all and then later we can move over to Discord

Back
Top Bottom