Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Female Fall Into the Kaleidoscope of Pleasure! (Looking for Female Sub) Pictures Included (NSFW)

UseAlex

Supernova
Hey there, I'm UseAlex. You can find more information about my preferences, writing style, and kinks on my main request thread. I like to write as the GM/Narrator against female characters, which is why I'm posting in the non-binary section. I use the thread you currently find yourself on to request specific RP ideas as they come to me. Scroll down a bit to see my latest idea! (May 31st) So if they catch your eye, message me! If not, feel free to check out my main thread or F-List so you can message me about one of the ideas found there or suggest your own! Anyway, here's a quick rundown of my style:

• I strongly prefer first person, but third is fine.
  • I love when one player is the narrator/GM, controlling the situation (can be me or you). Both of us playing characters is also fine.
  • I get really bored if my partner consistently posts only 3 or 4 sentences. I expect at least a few meaty paragraphs.
  • I don't do vanilla RPs, and I much prefer non-con for one of us.
  • I do [Fxf], [Fuxf], and [Mxf], although I usually prefer female or futa characters if they are going to have a name and personality.
  • I'm comfortable in the dom or sub role, but I don't do male-sub.
  • My main limits are gross stuff (scat/piss/vomit) and blood/excessive pain.
  • My main kinks are machines, magic, body manipulation, and public humiliation.
  • I fall on the pro-lactation side. I feel like I could include lactation in basically any RP.

The RP concept I want to pitch right now is:

Fall Into the Kaleidoscope of Pleasure! (Actively Searching)

Got a bit of a unique RP to pitch; one that is 100% pure smut. I want to find someone to play a modest girl who is simply living her life. One day, she finds that strange things have started happening to her. It seems like reality is swirling around her wherever she goes, forcing her to experience sexual stimulation. A little vibrator appears in her panties or the shower water seems to massage her in all the right places. However, it isn't long before these instances of forced pleasure get completely out of hand! Her clothes vanish in public and the sidewalk molds into a breeding mount that restrains and presents her so strangers can cum inside her. The idea is that literally anything is possible. Reality itself seems to have it out for her, and the only rule is that she MUST cum as hard as possible at every turn.

In this RP, I would play as the GM/narrator, controlling all of reality as it conspires against your character. As you can imagine, this RP could incorporate any kink we could possibly imagine, from the most vanilla to the most hardcore. The RP will focus on pleasure completely, so no painful experiences (although things that would normally be painful could be magically painless, as long as reality is being manipulated). The other recurring theme will be the inevitability of her pleasurable violations. She will do everything in her power to avoid them, but there's no way she can escape from reality itself out to get her! If that sounds like your idea of fun, then let's start talking about kinks we could include. Anyway, here's some images to get the creative juices flowing!

Gravity-Defying Creampie
How Did I Get Here?!
Public Cum Depository
Magic Restraints...
...And Magic Penetration!
Where Did This Milking Machine Come From?!
Suddenly Naked!
Levitated and Presented
Can't Even Have a Normal Class
Clothes Vanish!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom