Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Soft sub, breeding, lots of fun!

Saucywench

Moon
I am currently full, and not taking any additional roleplay partners.
Feel free to message me, but I will probably put you on hold until I think I can take more.

tOXKclm.jpg
About Me​
  • I am a Submissive Female who plays with Dominant Males. Even outside a labeled D/s relationship, I tend to play as a soft, sweet/innocent, non-confrontational, and willing to please character.
  • Be aware, I am a soft sub. Rough sex is fine but I am not interested in anything that is hardcore abusive or painful (permanent scars/marks, hard choking, no screaming or crying in pain, etc.)
  • I am currently interested in roleplays with a high amount of smut, and am not super interested in extensive or deep plots.
  • The kind of characters I like to play: Small/petite, very busty, and sweet. I enjoy playing a very innocent young woman; either an actual virgin, or perhaps just unaware of innuendo and very trusting, in need of a man to own her, to take charge and protect her. Definitely not the femme-fetale or sexually aggressive type.
  • The kind of characters I like you to play: big, dominant, possessive, with a big cock. Bonus points for you to be vicious/dangerous (not to me), protective, makes frequent sexual demands on me (wants sex multiple times per day kind of thing), intelligent, and/or successful.

If you have previously checked my f-list, please check it again. Thanks to this website, things have moved around because I'm apparently into stuff I didn't know about, lol. Thanks for that.
    F-List
    Dom/Sub Master/Slave power dynamics: I enjoy being submissive to a dominant male. Willing and eager, sweet and obedient, yours to use for your pleasure.

DDLG: I very much love a softer relationship. I love Daddy/kitten,princess,babygirl,sweetheart, etc. Yes be very Dominant, I am super submissive, but I'm really into cuddly and romantic stuff lately. (Yes, cuddling, rules, control/denial, making decisions for me, etc. No diapers, bottles, or 'baby' stuff. I think the BDSM test confused my innocent kink with age-regression, because I'm not into age-playing as a child or anything like that.)

Praise kink: Yes “good girl” but also “You look so good with my cock in your mouth”, “I love how your breasts bounce when you ride me”, “Look how well your tiny cunt takes me” , “You’re so pretty when my cum drips out of you”, “So tight, but you can take it” etc…

“It’s too big” kink: big cocks that don’t quite fit, but we/you will make it fit. I want to squirm, stretch, squeal, and shudder as you shove it in. I love being a tight, tiny, petite thing getting stuffed by a giant cock. This could also be a virginity thing if you are into that (I kinda am)

Size difference: I am petite and small, you are big and tall. Kinda goes with the “too big cock” thing

Breeding/creampie: Risky sex, impregnation threats, purposely trying to get me pregnant etc… I want to be filled with cum, repeatedly. Though I don’t necessarily want to roleplay the pregnancy (that can be negotiated depending on the scene, but that’s not the goal)

Drugs/Aphrodisiacs/magic: we can be in an established relationship, or maybe I’m a volunteer for your science experiment, either way, you end up using drugs/magic/aphrodisiacs that make me wet and horny and eager to be yours, anyway you want.

Bondage: Nothing non-con or violent, but I want to be tied up, put in stocks, tied to a table/bed, or in some other contraption that keeps me exactly where you want me, ready to be used. I even like a few ‘stuck’ scenarios, where I get stuck in furniture or some other situation and you help yourself.

Monsters: Werewolves, minotaur, furries, tentacles, slimes, aliens, Orcs/ogres/trolls... I'm even looking at experimenting with being a cat-girl based on some of your request threads, lol. Try me!

ABO/ Alpha/Beta/Omega: If you know what this is, I love it, I have actually written quite a lot of fanfiction with this as a theme, so if you are into that, let me know. Lots of knotted cocks and getting locked together, heat/rut, scents, love bites, lots of instant attraction and love at first sight type of thing.​
    BIG no-nos: bathroom/toilet play, snuff, hardcore abuse(bruising, bleeding, burning, cutting, whipping, etc), Humiliation/degradation, Incest(parent/child, uncle/child or large age gap siblings are a hard no. I am willing to play sisters that are twins or close in age that are into each other as long as that is not the main focus, such as side characters in a harem situation), hard or violent rape/non-con, under 18 is a no. Please discuss dirty talk with me, I'm kinda picky about how I like it. Also, although I like collar and leash play, I do not like crawling on the ground.

98% Submissive
    91% Rope bunny
    83% Boy/Girl
    79% Ageplayer
    77% Brat
    75% Primal (Prey)
    72% Vanilla
    67% Slave
    63% Exhibitionist
    61% Pet
    55% Voyeur
    37% Experimentalist
    32% Non-monogamist
    29% Switch
    13% Masochist
    12% Primal (Hunter)
    3% Dominant
    0% Rigger
    0% Daddy/Mommy
    0% Owner
    0% Master/Mistress
    0% Sadist
    0% Degradee
    0% Degrader
    0% Brat tamer
Writing style​
  • I write in third-person.
  • I usually write 2-5 decent paragraphs, or more depending on the scene.
  • I respond to posts usually at least once a day, sometimes more (but for some reason, I lose steam on Thursdays and Fridays).
  • I prefer a partner that can post at least a few times a week: waiting a week+ for a reply wrecks the momentum for me and I will lose interest. Life happens and if you message me that you are busy that week, I totally get it, but more frequent should be the norm. Also, if you suddenly go from posting multiple times daily to every few days, I might message you to see if something is wrong and do a little interest check to make sure we are still clicking.
  • I only play on the site, so far through PMs.
  • I am here to roleplay, so although I enjoy chatting, being friendly, and planning OOC, I'm not interested in a primarily OOC situation.
  • Please do not take too much control of the scene, which causes you to assume control my character by doing a lot of action with very little detail. Please do not do that. I can't respond with any agency or independence and I am a partner not a prop.
5CWxZFn.jpg
General pairings​
  • Dominant Male x Submissive Female
  • Older guy (up to 50ish)x younger woman(18-27ish)
  • Master x Slave
  • Soulmates
  • Pirate (Sci-fi or historical) x maiden/stowaway
  • Wizard x Princess/servant/summoned girl
  • Client/viewer x Cam-girl
  • God x Goddess/sacrifice
  • Rich Man x trophy girlfriend
  • Royalty x Royalty
  • Single dad x nanny
  • Royalty x commoner/servant
  • Knight x princess/maid
  • King's advisor x Princess
  • Jock/coach x Nerdy girl/cheerleader
  • Bad boy x Sweet girl/pastor's daughter
  • Biker x small town sweetheart
  • Monster x victim
  • Tentacle/Alien x humanoid girl
  • Dragon x Dragon/human
  • Robot/machine x lab rat/scientist/repair girl
  • Owner x Neko cat girl
  • Cowboy x farm girl
  • Small town Sherriff x New woman in town
  • Construction/handyman x house renovator
  • Boss x secretary
  • Celebrity x Celebrity/assistant/other
  • Bodyguard x Celebrity
  • Guy x Your best friends little sister
  • Guy x Your little sister’s best friend
  • Romeo x Juliet style forbidden romance
Scenes and settings​
  • Sci-fi/futuristic (Star Trek, Star Wars, other)
  • Modern/contemporary (with a strong trend towards wealthy or lavish settings)
  • Historical/past (Ancient Grecian/Roman, Egyptian, Arabian, Asian, European/medieval, Vikings, Caveman, Cowboys/Old West, Pirates, other)
  • Fantasy (Elves, Dragons, Anthros, Magic, Monsters, etc.)
For fandoms, I typically prefer to play Original Characters with other OC or OCs with specific male characters. There usually aren't enough female options for me to find one that fits.
    • Pokemon (trainerXtrainer, trainerXpokemon) (OCs only)
    • Avatar/Legend of Korra (OCs only)
    • Inuyasha (OCs only, with a preference for male characters like Sesshomaru)
    • Wolf's Rain (OCs only)
    • World Of Warcraft
    • Assassin's Creed (OCs, preference for Odyssey, Origin, and Valhalla settings)
    • Dragon Age (OCs or Cullen romance, possible others)
    • Harry Potter
    • X-Men (OCs or Remy(you), Piotr(you), Rogue(me), Kitty(me), but there are so many characters you can ask about others)
    • Avengers (OCs or Steve, Bucky, Bruce, Loki, possibly Scott Lang or Vision. NO Tony, Thor, Peter, Clint, or Strange)
    • Young Justice (OCs or DickGreysonNightwing or RoyHarperArsenal)
    • Batman (OCs or Batman)
    • Spiderman (specifically interested in a VenomFlash x OC)
    • Star Trek (strong love of Vulcans and Klingons, but humans are cool too.)
    • Star Wars (I prefer the Sith or grey Jedi, 'darker' characters. Not a huge fan of the jedi thing unless it is a jedi running away from the order for my character.)

Specific ideas​

A woman goes into witness protection and is assigned a Marshal as her handler. Things get a little dangerous and in the process feelings develop. Lines get crossed, power dynamics come into play, until they are fucking constantly and he's making her into his perfect plaything/partner. Do they get caught and have to split up, does he become part of her cover and get to keep her, does her past come to find her and they have to go on the run? Let's work it out!

They've been friends since they were kids, both secretly in love with each other since before they knew what love was. After MaleCharacter goes away to college, he strikes it rich though a mix of luck, skill, and intelligence. A few years later, it's FemaleCharacter's turn to go to college, but surprise: her parents can't afford to send her. He knows she is smart and will do well in college, and wants to give her the money since he has plenty. But how would she pay it back? Almost joking, on the edge of spilling their feeling for each other, somehow they come up with an arrangement. She will live with him, and every time they have sex it subtracts 1 dollar from her total. Then things escalate- 5000$ if she marries you, 2000 if she gets pregnant. Both of them know, even then, if they have sex daily it will still take years to pay it off.

Lots of sex, romance, hidden feelings, and other stuff.​

I am pretty much always interested in all versions of this. You can be the king/sultan/emperor/whatever and I am the princess you are betrothed to and didn't want until you see me. Or I am a brand new slave girl, gifted to you from a far away land or as a request for leniency in war. Maybe I am a harem girl that you fall in love with. Whatever the case may be, I'm either very willing or too afraid to say no(at first), and I become your favorite toy.​

Your character is a mobster who hides his illegal activities under a legitimate business front. Maybe he was born into it, his father the boss before him, or got swept up as a teen in a bad neighborhood and rose through the ranks. Maybe you are the boss’s son and he is teaching you to take over the family business.

My character is a sweet angel, that isn’t necessarily dumb but is definitly niave and thinks the best of people. Book smart but street dumb. Oh and with a body made for sin- you didn’t hire me completely out of the good of your heart. You needed someone innocent enough to not look into anything suspicious and who would believe the excuses you make, but also smart enough to handle being your legitimate secretary- answering phones and emails, running errands, planning trips and dinners, etc.

The scene? Maybe a cop tricks me into looking through your files, and you catch me. Or a rival family sees how useful I am at keeping your legit business running, or how attached you are to me, and they start making threats. Maybe you are just tired of watching me saunter around the office, flirting with you so working late one night you decide to flip up my skirt and take me. No matter what the scene, you are a big tough bad-guy with a soft spot for your innocent petite secretary, and I end up becoming your mafia girlfriend/wife/fucktoy. I’m open to ideas!​

Semi non-con/dub-con, depending on what we decide. You are a scientist who is testing a new machine/drug/AI/Android. I’m either the innocent volunteer who got in too deep, or I am your creation and you get to test me and use me. Maybe you made a werewolf/monster(you play the monster and the scientist) and I’m your assistant and you film/observe as I get used. This one is very straightforward and smut based.​

You are a prince from a neighboring kingdom and my much smaller kingdom offers me, their poor but pretty princess, to you as a marriage alliance. Something slightly more non-con: you are a conquering warlord/prince/king and I am a lord’s daughter on a property near the border of our kingdoms, you decided to take me as a prize. Are you a mage, monster, or a dragon and I am given to you to spare my town/family farm? I would love to do a little rope bondage with this one.​

A special fraternity on campus has a special position- on paper its the job of Fraternity Liaison. In reality? It's a girl who is free-use to anyone in the frat. The dean used to be in the frat and handles all the paperwork. She gets free tuition and guaranteed straight As in exchange for living in the frat and being free to use for sex any time they want. A daily vitamin (mixed with an aphrodisiac and some birth control) ensures she is always perky and ready to be fucked and filled with cum. Over and over. I'll play the Dean and the girl, you will play the assortment of dudes that will use me. Multiple dudes at a time are a yes- dp, spitroast, etc.​

This is an incomplete idea, but it has themes of exhibitionism, Dom/sub and DDLG, lots of toys and insertions, and forced orgasms.

The basic idea is that a girl (me) needs money, so she turns to being a cam girl. She very quickly has a bunch of fans, and one in particular who rapidly becomes her main patron. But he (you) wants to do more than watch. So for a large sum of money, the kind of money that will solve all her problems, he 'buys' her, forcing her to live with him. Now, she never cams alone; it's always with him. He fingers her, uses toys and vibrators and plugs on her, fucking her and forcing her to orgasm as much as he likes on camera. All with him coaxing her and talking sweetly to her, sometimes drugging her with powerful aphrodisiacs. He even invites his friends over and has her put on live shows for them, showing off the sweet, young, tight body he owns and gets to fuck whenever he wants.​

After cruising this website, I think I really want to try this, and it can be in the context of almost any scenario. I would love to make it an Alpha/Omega thing as well, but it is not required. I am interested in Male Characters that play wolves/dogs, dragons, tigers, lions, ligers, other big cats, other predator species?, Horses, Bulls, large deer/bucks, and just about anything that can have a horse cock, knotted cock, or maybe a barbed cock. I would be interested in playing house cats, smaller versions of tigers/lions/leopards/etc, smaller versions of wolves/dogs, foxes, a mouse, other small cute prey animals. Try me. I've never done this one before so I am kinda willing to try different things.​

NVjuH3f.jpg

Fun stuff NSFW​

All images are NSFW. These are just a few things so you have an idea of what I like
Fingering and Fondling
Panties and Asses
Poses I love

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom