Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Still Waters Run Deep

The sun shining through the open curtain of the balcony woke Abi up on Sunday morning. She realized she was still naked and had slept the night soundly on top of the covers. She rolled over and picked up her phone to check the time. It was off. She turned it on and slipped out of bed to the bathroom to pee before coming back and looking at her phone - 9:11 AM. That was really late for her. She must have been really exhausted, She also noticed a series of texts from last evening. Most of them from students, but one from her husband. She looked at it and it was a sweet, simple, gentle message - "Good night. I love you and I miss you!" She sat on the edge of the bed looking at the message. Finally she got up and walked over to the balcony. Her room faced the woods, but she peaked out just to make sure there was no one else there or on any of the other balconies. She was alone. She stepped naked out onto the balcony with her phone and she sat in a chair. It was a beautiful day.

After a few moments she opened her contacts and had the phone dial Xavier. He picked up almost immediately.
"Hi" She spoke in a small voice. She was nervous.
"Um... I didn't wake you up I hope."
"Yeah, I just woke up.... I must have been tired I guess."
"Yesterday....? Ah nothing exciting I spent the afternoon grading papers and then I went to a concert. Yeah, downtown. It was fun. I enjoyed it." She paused as she remembered how intensely arousing the concert had been for her and how the focus of this arousal had been her husband.
"Ummm I..." She took a deep breath, "I was thinking I would come home. Is that ok?"
"No, not right away. I really want to finish these papers. I have to hand them back on Monday, tomorrow. But I have most of them done. So, maybe like 2 or 3... 4 at the latest. Wait, don't you have to be on duty today?"
"Yeah, ok..."
"I'll shoot for around 2:00 or so..."
Pause...
"I... I love you.... I.. I don't want us to get divorced. But...." her voice trailed away... "We can talk later..."
"Ok, yeah... I love you... see you soon..."

Xavier had his Sunday chores done well before Abigail's phone call. He had been putzing around the house, trying to keep his mind off his desire to call her and talk to her. For the dozenth time he pulled out his phone and looked at her icon which was a picture of her he had snapped on a vacation a few years back. She looked happy, he wondered if it had been an act or if she really had been happy with him. His thumb hunger over the icon for a moment as he wanted to call her only to be startled by the screen showing the picture now in the full screen indicating she was calling him. This was no time for playing it cool, he answered as quickly as his suddenly trembling fingers allowed.

"Hi yourself."
"No not all I've been up a while, missing you trying to keep busy. Did you sleep well?"
"Sounds like you had quite a day." He felt a knot in his stomach as he realized she probably had a better day alone than she would have with him.
"Yes, please, I would love to see you! Are you on your way?" No poker face today, he let her know how eager he was to see her.
"Oh, well yea, I guess I'll see you then, I'm looking forward to it." His disappointment at having to wait was palpable but he still tried to sound upbeat and not resentful.
"I was thinking of taking some time off, though I suppose you still have to teach this week don't you but that will be ok."
He was trying not to pant audibly into the phone at his excitement.
The both spoke at the same time "I love you" Though Xavier's was less hesitant and broken.
His heart rose as she said she didn't want to get a divorce, until he heard her say 'but' then it plummeted back to the earth with a heavy thud.
"Yea, let's talk, I know I don't want to get a divorce..." He almost said 'no buts' but didn't want to get in a fight with her over the phone.

Instead of making a reservation he decided he would cook, something on the grill but not any of the usual dishes, tonight would be something different. He spent some time online, then went shopping. He made sure they had candles for the table and did everything he could to show her how special she was to him.

Working in her office, trying to concentrate on grading papers, Abi’s attention was constantly drawn towards her clock. As the time passed she got more and more nervous. She wanted to go home, but she was nervous and feeling more and more discouraged. “Nothing will change. Nothing will be better,” she kept telling herself as the time passed. Finally around 1:30 she decided she could not put it off any longer so she packed up and headed out. Stopping at McDonalds for lunch she headed home and pulled into the property at just a little bit after 2:00.

Xavier came out to meet her and like Abi he seemed nervous also. Both of them wanting desperately to make things right, but neither of them really knowing how. Abi broke the ice as she walked over to him she gave him a hug, a deep hug and then a quick kiss followed by a longer kiss. “Hi!” There was much to talk about, but Abi just didn’t want to get into all of that…. Yet.

Robin had asked Xavier to drop them off where he had picked them up to avoid being seen in his company as they felt it might be hard to explain., especially to the matron. When they got back to school they still had a vague scent of sex about them and they hurried to the communal shower room to wash it off and change their clothes before. As they stood in the shower their thoughts lingered on how the afternoon had been spent, teaching an older man about non-penetrative sex while at the same time enabling him to cheat on his wife less than a day after having enabled his wife to cheat on him. Not that they actually thought of it in terms of cheating and they knew that at least Abigail had needed it, much more so than Xavier.

They had not known Abigail very long but had already started to figure out that she was very unhappy with her marital situation, not just from an emotional perspective, or because she felt that her husband didn't listen or take her seriously. No. Abigail was sexually frustrated and even though Robin suspected it had been a while since she and Xavier had had sex they doubted that a regular vanilla humping from her husband would even begin to satisfy her. This had shown all the way from their first kiss, all through mutual oral pleasures to a lengthy tribbing session during which both Robin and Abigail had had several great orgasms.

Xavier had of course been quite different. Firstly because they had not even known him a full day but also because his frustration was of a different kind. He was not only sexually frustrated but frustrated that his wife had demanded a pause from him, called him insensitive and told him things about herself that he found hard to reconcile with his image of her. Robin had felt that frustration along with his sexual frustration most of the day but never more clearly than during his passionate finish to their sexual encounter. Still they were quite impressed that he had managed to control his urge to plunge his cock inside them, and he had seemed satisfied to a large extent even though they were sure that he would have wanted more.

Later that afternoon they went for a run around the school grounds and the small wooded area behind it during which they discovered that if you didn't keep to the marked roads but went through the woods and across the fields beyond the distance between the school and the farmstead where Abigail and Xavier lived wasn't all that far. It was close enough that they could easily run it without pushing their limits. They'd just have to paced themselves a little more than usual. This was good news as it meant that it would be easy to sneak off to see Xavier when Abigail worked late with administrative duties and to see Abigail on weekends when Xavier worked, and no one would see them coming or going.

Sunday morning they woke up rested and the first thing they did was to send Abigail a text asking if she wanted to meet up since Saturday had been cancelled. The return text was a huge disappointment when Abigail declined, almost politely, explaining that she had work to do and then she planned on returning to her husband that afternoon.

Last edited:
Xavier, to put it mildly, was anxious for Abigail to return home, his eyes seemed drawn to every clock in the house to keep an eye on the time. He had practically speed walked through the grocery store, wanting to make sure he was back home well before there was any chance of Abi showing up with him not there for her. She mercifully didn't make him wait too much longer than 2 and he was there at her car door when she got out. He was a bit uncertain, but relieved when she broke the ice and hugged him. His arms encircled her, pressing her more firmly against him as he savored the feel of her womanly body against his. The contrast with Robin's could hard be more pronounced but the simple fact that he was thinking about them at this moment should have been more troubling than it was to him. He lifted her easily from her feet for the longer kiss which he returned eagerly.

"Hi, it is great to have you back." He said, adding silently to himself 'where you belong'. It was hard to give up his possessiveness of her, and accepting the idea of her being her own person. The idea of sharing her would have never entered his mind even as thoughts of Robin continued to mix with his emotional reunion. As they walked into the house he reached for her hand to hold. "I know we have a lot to talk about, I just want you to know I'm ready to listen. All day, I arranged to skip my duty shift and make it up later this week." As they entered she would see their small table set with candles and a rose, a small token of peace from Xavier.

"We don't have to rush into anything though, if you want to relax for a bit. I should shower before dinner, you could..." His words trailed off as his confidence wavered. He was torn between the idea of being more sexually open but not wanting to push his wife who seemed ready to leave him. They had enjoyed many showers together when they were younger, but he couldn't remember the last time, not in this house, despite the large multi-head shower enclosure that had come with the place.

Abi should have felt happy and comfortable coming home, but she didn't. Was it that Xavier was trying to hard? Or was it the air of possessiveness which seemed to emanate from him with every word and action. Just his lifting her off her feet when she offered a hug felt like he was asserting his dominance. She had an urge to run back to her car and just drive - drive away. But she didn't. She didn't refuse to take his hand but rather walked into the house with him. It was obvious that he was trying really hard - the table, the rose, the candles. But, did he understand what she really needed from him? "Th.. that's sweet. Thanks..."

The offer of showering with him took her by surprise. It was about 2:30 in the afternoon, she had just returned home after being away because she felt driven away, the suggestion just felt tone deaf. "Ah... no, I took a shower this morning. But if you need to go ahead. I can make a salad or something..." Something about this exchange just felt forced. It wasn't that she was opposed to having sex with her husband - she had fantasized about it just the night before, or had she. Maybe the Xavier of her fantasies was no longer the Xavier who was her husband. She felt a wave of sadness pass over her. "It is useless," she thought to herself. "He thinks it is in these little things and doesn't understand that a foundational change is required."

"So," she changed the subject, "You took off from work today. Well, I think you deserve a break. You put in long hours." He was a damn workaholic, she thought. But she didn't know where else to go with this conversation. He wasn't making it easy.

"I have an idea..." She said suddenly out of the blue. "Let's pretend we are on our first date. You go get yourself ready, shower or whatever. I will change into something pretty and then we can have our first dinner date. And you can ask me all those kinds of questions that people ask each other on a first date and I will too." He looked surprised, "It is a place to start. It might be fun... Who knows, I have been known to put out at the end of a date." She smiled and ran upstairs to use her bathroom (they each had their own separate bathrooms).

Despite his very best efforts, Xavier could tell something wasn't right, he was missing something though he knew not what it was. He knew Abigail well enough to know there was a problem, just not well enough to figure out how to solve it. He was still looking at her as a prize to be claimed, his wife, not an intelligent and beautiful individual to be wooed as if he held no claim on her. He still lived in a world of conjugal rights of a husband over his wife and it was hard for him to break the model of thinking. He had tried romance only to have her awkwardly say it was sweet. Anger bubbled just below the surface, especially when she rebuffed his invitation to the shower. His anxiousness was getting in the way he had to try and remember the deeper lessons that Robin had tried to teach him. He had to be at least a little patient.

"Yea, I have tonight off, this week if I want it, but with you teaching maybe I'll just try to limit my hours to when you are in class?" He realized a bit too late she just couldn't take off on a whim because he had.

"A first date?" He said blankly for a moment, his mind thinking about how many dates they had gone on before they had sex?

Frustrated and angry he went up to his bathroom but before he jumped into the shower he texted Robin. "She wants a first date." He typed, then added "Not sure this is going well" He then stripped and entered the shower. He washed quickly but as his soapy hand ran over his cock and balls he felt his arousal growing. His mind thought of Abi but also images of Robin rubbing themselves along his hard length. He imagined Abi as a bride, then pregnant, then Robin again, then Abi shouting at him. He thought about the reading he had done in the book Robin had picked out for him to give Abi as a gift. He had paged through quite a bit of it though he struggled to find much meaning in the dated language and poetry. He had googled bits of it and was shocked to realize the author was a woman and much of lesbian culture traced back to the Isle of Lesbos and the author. Now images of Robin and Abigail together entered his head. His cock grew harder and he found he was stroking himself and wasn't far from climaxing. He pulled his hand a way, the last thing he should be doing is jacking off before a 'first date' with his undecided wife. "Fuck what a mess." he said to himself then rinsed as he tried to think of baseball or something else. He checked his phone to see if Robin had any last minute advice.

He dressed up, a rare tie and sport coat and was soon headed downstairs. He had the book with a red ribbon tied around it in something approximating a bow. He certainly didn't have Abi's flare for that sort of thing. He gave her a nervous smile as he offered the gift. "I have a confession to make." He said, and proceeded to tell Abi about his finding Robin and going into Wichita. "I know I shouldn't have, but the idea of losing you made me crazy and I thought Robin might be able to help me see what you need from me. What you deserve. She helped me pick this out." He knew the chances of Abi believing he would have selected a book like this on his own were slim and none. He also didn't like the idea of being dishonest with her, and maybe the idea that he was able to actually talk with Robin would help his case. He left out that they did much more than talk.

Last edited:
Abi knew the "first date" suggestion was kind of a futile desperate effort to get Xavier to just back off and prompt him to talk to her. But she knew that like everything else it was doomed to failure. She felt desperate and discouraged. "We are moving towards the end..." she said to herself as she grabbed a dress from the closet and went into her bathroom and locked the door. She felt like crying, but tried hard not too. Slowly she shed the blouse and skirt she had been wearing since Friday and primped at the mirror. She let her hair down, applied a little make-up, put on some pantyhose and finally the dress. The blue dress was one she had bought a while ago but it seemed to fit ok, it was perhaps a little tight in places. She considered going without at least a bra, but decided it would be too distracting for Xavier. The dress was low cut and the hemline was mid-thigh, which was a little higher than had become her custom. With her shoulder length light brown hair she looked beautiful, she had to admit. Finally she put on a pair of heels - she hardly ever wore them anymore, and she actually didn't find them comfortable at all, but she decided that the dress required them at least at first.

She stepped out of her bathroom and slowly headed down the stairs - slowly so as not to trip. Xavier was standing at the bottom of the stairs. He looked handsome and it caused her heart to beat a little faster when she saw him standing there. She loved him. No matter how angry he made her, how incredibly disappointed and hurt she felt, she had to admit she still loved him. "If he could just show some interest in me as a person..." she said to herself. At the bottom of the steps she stood to allow him to look her over. He stood quietly taking in the sight for a moment and then he offered her a little gift bag, "I have a confession to make..."

She took the bag, "I know. Robin texted me that you had driven them to Wichita. I know you were spying on me. But, I forgive you and I appreciate that you restrained yourself enough to not make contact. I'm sure that wasn't easy, but it felt like a little respect." She slowly opened the bag and pulled out the book. "Oh wow..." She paged through the book. "You know this is one of the first translations of the works of Sappho. The translator did a beautiful job with his choice of language, but his actual translation are problematic in places. Still I do like to refer to this work from time to time and usually have to get it out of the library. Now I have my own copy. Thanks sweetie. It doesn't matter to me that Robin helped you pick it out. I don't expect you to know all that stuff, but that you sought a little advice was nice. It was thoughtful." She kissed him gently on the cheek. "Did you page through it and read any of it? One of the issues with this translator is that he was befuddled by the same-sex desire expressed."

She looked through the book a little and then she set the book down on a cabinet. She turned back to him and took his hand. "So, please make an effort Xavier, please - for me. You have invited me over for a nice little intimate supper. We have not been on a real date before. You would be friendly and welcoming and I suspect - I hope - you would be interested in getting to know me. That is the point here, I want you to try to get to know me. And me you... please, try..." She almost sounded desperate despite her trying not to. So let's go outside and just take a little walk and then you can lead me into the living room. And let's talk but not about kids, or our problems... just about life." She smiled and squeezed his hand, "please."

Sunday morning after breakfast Robin had sat down to work on the story she had been working on for a couple of months now. It was set in New York sometime in the mid 1950s and was about a girl, Joyce, just discovering her sexuality and more importantly her attraction to other girls. On her sixteenth birthday she receives a spectacular gift from her favourite aunt, a woman well into her fifties. It is a life size Victorian doll with long black hair and a lavish pink satin dress. It must have been extremely expensive but as her aunt explains it was a doll she herself had once been given as a present which later in life she had donated to a museum and only recently had regained after a fire had destroyed the museum. The doll was saved but since the owners had nowhere to place it they had given it back to the donor. The aunt had restored it and now wanted to pass it on to her favourite niece.

That same night as she lies in bed with images of kissing girls and what not rushing through her head she turns to the doll and wrap her arms around it, cuddling against it. Then out of nowhere she kisses the doll, first on the cheek, forehead, nose and lastly right on the mother-of-peal pink lips. To her shock the doll kisses her back, a very sensual kiss but then it stops and she thinks she must've imagined it. All next day she can't stop thinking about the doll, still feeling the kiss on her lips.
and when night falls she kisses it again and it kisses her back again, as if released from a spell. She's burning up with a physical sensation she has never felt before.
her hand slips down to her crotch, digging its way up under her nightie and into her underwear. She keeps kissing the doll and it still kisses her back as Joyce explores the pleasures of her sex. It doesn't take her long before she is knocked out by her first orgasm ever. As soon as she's had her orgasm the doll reverts back to being just a doll again and Joyce once again wonder if she hasn't just imagined the kisses and the gentle touches on her breasts from the doll's hand.

This repeats every night for a week before the doll finally speaks and explain to Joyce that she is not a dream, nor is she a figment of Joyce's imagination but very very real. Her name is Emily and was trapped inside the doll by a curse. Joyce accepts this as truth and over the next few night the doll teaches her about sapphic love. The next few chapters the story focus on Joyce's growing obsession with Emily who is reverted back from flesh to porcelain every morning but every night after they have made love Emily tells her story, about how she was cursed for committing the deadly sin of love. She had fallen in love with the daughter of a British lord and when they were caught her lover had accused her of seducing and corrupting her to commit unnatural acts of debauchery. The lord seek out a warlock who turn Emily into a doll and only finding true love can revert them back to flesh, but only during the dark hours of the day.

That's the point where Robin after having written for a good three hours left off and decided to go for a run. They took the same, slightly longer, route they had taken the day before and just as they came to within view of Xavier's and Abigail's house their phone indicated the arrival of a text message.
She wants a first date. Not sure this is going well.
First dates are good aren't they?
, they texted back and a few seconds later the added in another message that first dates were all about falling in love and the fact that Abigail wanted a second first date with him meant she wanted to fall in love with him again. It was a chance for him to get to know his wife again, as if they had just met.
They then reminded him, in a third message, to give his wife the book and simply let things run their natural course
Be attentive, listen to her, ask her to explain if you there is anything you don't understand and make sure she knows that the date is all about her, their fourth message to Xavier read.
They then stood there for a while looking across the fields with just a hint of jealousy that Abigail was with Xavier instead of with them before heading back towards the school where they showered and spent the next hour masturbating.

Robin's text helped steady and focus him. 'Yes first dates are good.' He repeated her advice to himself. He had the book already, but he was so nervous he might easily have forgotten it until after their date. Xavier was dressed for the 'first date' mind set that Abigail had requested. The look on his face as she came down the stairs in her dress and heels definitely had that seeing her for the very first time vibe. "You look beautiful Abigail." If her desire was to divert him from thoughts of sex, it might not have been the best look for her, but she certainly had his attention.

Xavier's suspicions about Robin and Abi had their ups and downs, but understanding the true nature of his gift and Abi's statement that Robin had texted her during their drive to Wichita had them peaked. Had Robin been another man, someone Xavier might more readily identify as a competitor, someone even close to their own age, he would be blind with rage. But he wasn't angry, at least not about that. He in part underestimated just how effective a competitor Robin was for his wife's affection. but he also couldn't shake the images he had of the two of them together. Those images didn't incite anger but arousal. Abi did seem to enjoy the gift, but it was a somewhat tangible reminder of Robin in the middle of their first date, at least for him.

"I did page through it. I suppose I can relate a bit to the confusion of the translator, I've felt pretty befuddled myself lately." He said, trying to keep his sense of humor on display. "Why don't you set it on the table and you can tell me more while we eat?" It would be a symbolic presence for Robin and despite his suspicions, it would be a reminder to him of their advice and the potential stakes of this meal. He presented a bottle of wine, one they had been keeping for a special occasion. "I thought we might have this, I can't think of a more special occasion than a first date with you." He said with as much sincerity as he could muster. Xavier had been in life and death situations on many occasions, but he had rarely been as nervous as he was tonight.

Abi sighed, "This is liking pulling teeth," she thought to herself. After a moment she took his hand. "The food can wait, come." And she led him to the porch, sat demurely on a chair and motioned for him to sit across from her."

She smiled, "So, you are a policeman. I am curious, do you like it? What is the biggest challenge? Is it dangerous? Have you ever felt like your life was in danger? You used to serve in Kansas City, so what is different about being in a small town like Sedgwick?" Abi was trying to get him to talk to her. To tell her about himself, to ask her about herself. Only by doing this could they hope to reset their marriage. Up until now Xavier seemed incapable of breaking out of the familiar pattern of his set image of her and his expectations. She would be happy to give him a lecture on Sappho, but she really wanted to talk with him. And the truth was she really had no idea about his life as a cop. He would never talk about his work. There had been a major incident in KC once that she had to read about in the papers as he never said a thing.

"Talk to me, tell me about you... and then ask me about me. That's what I want." Her eyes had a pleading aspect to them.

Xavier could sense Abi's frustration and he shared it silently. He followed her to the porch, part of the house that he had really fallen in love with when they bought the place. She couldn't be serious, she had no idea about his job, had he really been that quiet about it. As she talked it was clear that was how she felt. When they were young and had kids he had often not wanted to worry her with the dangers of being a big city police officer. Then as a detective, he thought many of the crimes he had to investigate were too sordid to tell his wife who was ensconced in the sheltered world of academia.

"Yes, I like it, you know that." He said, a bit more testily than he meant but then he got more serious as she peppered him with questions. "Well back when I was working the street, sometimes the biggest challenge was just making sure I came home at the end of each shift." He had felt he had protected her from all that back at the time, and now she was resentful of that protection, it grated on him, as if she were unappreciative of his duty and sacrifice. "Yea, sometimes I felt in danger, but usually when cops get killed it is unexpectedly, so that sense of danger is always in the background." He didn't want to get into a BLM debate with her but he knew full well that some of those shootings weren't racist as much as they were frightened cops. Small men too frightened to do the job properly and accept some measure of risk. "You know, we talked about this, it would be my retirement gig." This was code among cops for an easy last few years to pad the pension, of course Abi wasn't a cop so that term probably made no sense to her.

"I guess that's what I've become, but it isn't who I want to be. I want to be your husband, your lover, your friend. If you'll still have me." His eyes get teary, something that almost never happened. "So tell me about you, what do you like best about teaching?" He started awkwardly but at least his effort was sincere. "What has been your favorite research trip?" As he got more comfortable and more into the moment. "Who is your favorite student?" It was of course a veiled reference to Robin, or so he thought she might answer, but then again she might surprise him.

Abi smiled, "Finally..." she thought. "You know I used to worry about you a lot. Especially when I would read stories in the papers." She paused, "I know that you were just trying to not frighten me unduly. I appreciate that, I do. But things are different now. We don't have little kids to protect anymore. If we are going to make this work going forward I want to know more about what you have to confront. This is not because I am nosy, but so I can be supportive." Then she hastily added, "I also understand that in law enforcement there would be some things you would not be permitted to talk about with anyone. I respect that. I just want to know what you are doing and how you are feeling about this job in this smaller town. I know, for example, you have to deal with rural meth labs. That must be really hard. And then there was that fire a couple weeks ago where a house burned down because some drunk guy was mad at the owner of the house and 4 little kids were killed. I read in the paper that you had to go to the bar and arrest that guy. Doesn't that kind of thing get to you? How do you deal with that? 4 innocent little kids dead in a house fire because of this jerk. It made me cry just to read about the story in the paper."

This was perhaps the first time ever that Abi could remember that Xavier asked about her job. It made her happy and she smiled as she spoke. "I love teaching. I love sharing the material - the history, the art, the philosophy, the drama - I love sharing that with the students. I love how some will discover something and catch fire. I realize that some folks think this is all old and musty out dated esoteric stuff. But it is not. These ancient peoples were just as human as we are. They lived in a very different world, but they still felt joy and fear, and anger and they wondered about their world and they had relationship problems and they fell in love and they lost loved ones. They had to deal with the relationship between the law of nature and the laws of the city - they believed in and were driven to seek blood revenge, but where does it stop? How can the law constrain this - should the law constrain it? That is part of the theme of a trilogy of plays called the Orestia. Then there are issues of knowing our place in the universe, and not presuming that we can compete with the gods - that's the Bacchae. And that book you gave me, all about love and connecting with another human being and the physical need to be a part of another... Anyway..." She realized she was starting to ramble... "Anyway, I do love it very much. As to trips..." She paused and thought for a moment. She almost blushed when she thought of her archeological trip to Delphi back before she met Xavier, that was a wild time... "I think my archeological trip to Delphi in Greece was the most fun trip I ever got to take. I was there for the summer. The work in the daytime was very physical and hard, it was hot but we found some really cool stuff and we had lots of fun after hours. But that was a long time ago..." She let her mind take her back for a moment, she thought of Emily her roommate and lover during that time. They had lost touch with each other after they had both gotten married and had kids, but that summer was the first time she had fallen in love and it was with Emily. "Sorry, I was just thinking of the Oracle and the huge Temple to Apollo there in Delphi, and the caves where people would perform wild rites to Dionysius, Anyway, that was my best trip bar none."

"As to students, I love all my students - even the ones who don't catch fire with the subject matter. I guess I have a reputation for being kind of strict but I also try to be kind to them. I don't have a favorite student. They are all unique." She thought of Robin, but she really didn't want to go there. There was something about Robin that made her feel like they was present in the midst of this awkward time with her husband. She was still perplexed that he was seek Robin out in the manner that he did on Saturday.

"So, do you feel that being the Chief in Sedgwick is as dangerous as being a detective in KC? How long to you want to hold onto this job? She briefly thought about the BLM protests, but she also knew that for all of his issues with their relationship he was a fair and decent man, and a good officer.

"The papers rarely had things right." He mused but then realized that was part of her problem, not getting things directly from him. Things were different, he gave a nervous laugh. "There isn't much going on in Sedgwick I couldn't tell you about, it might put you to sleep though." He didn't consider meth labs all that exciting though they certainly had their element of danger to them. "Are you sure you really want to hear about all this?" He asked, he had his own misperceptions about her work and sort of assumed it was all pretty tame and sheltered, reading about people that might have been exciting a few thousand years ago but were little more than dust now.

He did his best to listen to her side of things, nodding and commenting here and there. He had a vague understanding that much of western law and civilization was cradled in the places she found so fascinating. In some ways though, it just highlighted the gulf that had grown between them. His eyes drifted downward to her cleavage, she still had one hell of a nice body. "Dionysius, I heard of that one." He raised his eyes, hopefully before he got caught thinking more about sex than education and ancient civilizations. "What sort of wild rites?" He asked, hoping to liven the conversation up a bit. He wondered if maybe he had worn her too smooth over the years and maybe he had to give her a chance to get rough around the edges like she did when she was younger.

But then she talked of students and his mind went heavy back to Robin. "Do they all have your private cell phone number?" He asked and almost immediately regretted it. But she seemed content to change the subject and perhaps he had avoided that particular land mine.

"No, not at all, KC was a pretty big city, a lot more crime, some of it organized. Nothing like that here." He said a bit ruefully as if he missed some of that danger. "But I moved us here so we could spend more time together while I bank up a few more years in the pension. I'm sorry I didn't involve you more in it, but it all happened so fast and opportunities like this don't come by very often. "Now tell me more about Dionysius." He enjoyed how her eyes had lit up on certain subjects, he wanted to see that look from her again.

"Actually, yes I do. I list my cell phone number and my office number in the syllabus for all my classes." She said matter of factly, not wanting to let this issue derail their conversation, now that they were actually talking. But it was clear that Xavier was still smarting from her involvement in Robin's arrest, but then she had her own questions about his behavior - such as why did he "happen" to drive Robin to Wichita and take them to lunch and all of that.

Abi giggled when her husband asked her to talk more about the Rites of Dionysius. "Well, there would have been a lot of wine, probably some opium along with drumming and the women - who are called the Maenads - would get themselves into a frenzy and then they would rip animals apart with their bare hands." She gauged his reaction, "Not what you were expecting." She giggled, "That's exactly how all my students react too. Everyone expects stories of wild sex, but those are few and far between I'm afraid. Though it doesn't mean there wasn't sex, actually there probably was, but the focus in the documentation is about the wine, the frenzy and the ripping apart of animals."

The ice had perhaps not completely broken, but at least had thawed. Abi simply ignored a couple snide remarks Xaiver lobbed her way and for her part she tried really hard not let her annoyance about those ruin the evening. The result was they actually were talking about things: Abi explained the plot of the Bacchae in a little more detail and Xavier shared a couple experiences he had had in policing that Abi had never heard before. They even continued their conversation over dinner.

After dinner Abi insisted that they just throw the dishes in the sink ("I'll do them later") and that they go for a walk. By now it was dusk, there was a nice warm breeze which caressed them as they walked around the property hand in hand, it flipped Abi's skirt on a couple of occasions. Abi did have to admit she liked the house and the fact that they were secluded. She could go into the woods and not been seen and here the two of them walking together had complete privacy from neighbors or passerby.

"You know..." Abi stopped and looked at Xavier after he had finished talking a little more about his job, "I have a lot of respect for you. You are a good officer. You are fair and even kind. You know I tend to be a bit more liberal than you, but with all the talk about bad cops I can say proudly that my husband is a good cop. And good police officers can contribute a lot to the community. You are also a wonderful father to our kids. No matter how angry and frustrated I get with you I want you to know that deep down I both respect and love you." She bent in a kissed him.

Xavier was still rather suspicious of Abi's relationship with Robin even as he knew full well his own compromising relationship with the sexy student. While he was terribly curious as to the true nature of the relationship between them, it wasn't as if he felt like it would be an accusation so much as a relief and perhaps an opportunity to see them again. But she once again gave a legitimate and reasonable answer to his challenge. He had to bite his tongue to not just tell her it was ok if there was more to it than just teacher student. He almost hoped there was something, but he could push it no further. He wasn't chafing at her involvement in Robin's arrest as she might think, his inquiry was much more complicated than jealousy.

It was less tense as they returned to discussions of Dionysius though quite a bit more bizarre. "Well we do have wine." He said, as if he were suggesting he might be open to exploring these sorts of things. He got a bit more reserved at the mention of opium and his jaw dropped at the ripping up of animals. "No, not quite." He admitted as she asked if wasn't what he expected. "I expect the wild sex part is more popular with your students." He said hopefully even as his eyes once again followed her figure, wondering how it was that he just lost his interest in such a beautiful woman.

He was enjoying their talk even though it wasn't his best trait but he knew it was important. Dinner was fairly relaxed and they left everything so they could go for a walk. Her hand felt nice in his, the wind giving him a glimpse of some extra leg, he wished he could lift that skirt himself, how long had it be since they had sex outdoors? It was hard enough to recall when they last had sex anywhere. "Should we have a fire?" He asked as they neared the spot he had noticed her earlier fire. "Is it just me or are there fewer small animals around than there should be?" He was teasing her but it was good natured. As she stopped and looked at him he embraced her, pulling her close, wanting to feel those big breasts press into him, and her hips up against him. By the time she kissed him, she would feel his hardness

The kiss was long and lingering, not rough - but gentle. She felt him slip an arm around her and pull her close. She kissed him again deeper as she cuddled in close to his body. As the kiss finished she looked up at him questioningly, "Small animals...? Abi looked at Xavier with a blank look for a moment until she realized what he meant, she blushed and giggled. "I may be weird and kinky, but not as much as all that! I have not joined the ranks of the Maenads." Abi was amused by Xavier's Greek based joke. It was unexpected and it amused her so that she giggled to herself.

It was also unexpected that he would want to walk into the woods and start a fire. "Sure that would be fun, why don't I run back to the house and grab a blanket so we don't have to sit on the ground in our nice clothes." He nodded and she rushed back to the closet, grabbed an old blanket and had rejoined her husband at the campsite. She watched him as be gathered sticks and began to build the fire. This was her secret place! Well, so she had thought. But obviously not. She had misjudged. The woods belonged to both of them and there were homes not that far away, within walking distance. In fact, the property of Robin's school abutted their woods. She had come to this spot when she thought she was alone and performed her goddess rituals - naked! She would have a hard time explaining that and hope that Xavier chose not to ask any questions about her activities in this little space.

She laid out the blanket and sat down, holding her knees with her head laid gently on them as she watched her husband build a fire. Then he came to her and sat on the blanket next to her and put his arm around her. She melted into his embrace and moved her head to his shoulders.

The first kiss was nice, the second even better. He wanted her and she had to know it. If this were 20 years ago, he would have taken her sooner rather than later. Penetrative sex, in Robin's way of putting things. He would climax inside of her, she would at least go through the motions and perhaps event tell him how good it was. Whether she meant it or not he never really questioned, it was sex and he thought she liked it. But Robin had tried to teach him something, something they claimed was missing in Abi's life. "You may be weird and kinky but I'd marry you all over again in a heartbeat." He told her before she ran off to get a blanket and he started laying a fire. "Maybe some matches too, I've not the patience for rubbing stick together tonight."

As he waited he gathered the wood and began building the fire so it would be ready to take off with a match or two as soon as she got back. When she returned with the blanket he struck a match and soon had a decent blaze started. "I still got it." He said as if he were some sort of survivalist. As he peered over to Abi on the blanket the way she was sitting the fire light illuminated up her short dress. He could see her pantyhose, something that Robin hadn't prepared him for in their lesson, but he was sure he could adapt. Once he had the fire build high enough it would burn on its own for a while he returned to Abi.

As he laid on the blanket it wasn't quite next to her. Instead he sat somewhat along but opposite of her, so that his head was towards her feet. Leaning on one arm he used the other hand to caress her stocking clad legs, first one then the other. He nudged her dress up along her thighs to show more of her legs until her dress was almost all in her lap, exposing her bottom. He laid on his side to use both hands and removed her shoes one at a time. He then slowly caressed and rubbed her feet, working back and forth and slowly upward. He was patient and thorough but ultimately he ended up between her thighs, his fingers sliding over the smooth material of her pantyhouse, everywhere but between her legs, leaving her sex alone until the time seemed right.

Abi spread out the blanket after handing the matches to her husband. Then she sat, her knees up and her arms draped around her knees. She was aware that she was exposed to her husband's view, at least partially. She wondered to herself why she had bothered to put on the pantyhose. She really didn't find pantyhose terribly comfortable, but maybe it was an extra layer of armor to protect her womanhood that her subconscious self had employed. She watched as Xavier quickly lit the fire, and then as he approached she felt a kind of dread. "Now... now... time to endure." she thought to herself. She comforted herself only with the thought that perhaps it wouldn't take long. That he wanted her she could see in his eyes and that did not surprise her in the least. That he wanted her there, in the woods, on a blanket - that was surprising.

Soon he had cuddled up against her and was stroking her legs. Leaning back and holding herself up by her arms behind her she opened her legs slightly to allow him access that he immediately took. Up her calves, over her knees, across her thighs his hands moved slowly. She leaned her head back and closed her eyes. He was actually taking a little time to caress her. That was new, but she didn't expect it to last. But she was not aroused... not yet anyway. His hands gently rubbing her legs and thighs felt nice; his fingers rubbing against her covered sex didn't really feel like anything.

She lay back looking up past the old trees to the sky and the stars. She opened her legs farther and by the feel of the cool breeze she could sense that the skirt of her dress was now up around her waist and he was moving his hands all around her lower body, exploring and caressing her - still on top of her under layers. "Should she help him, remove her pantyhose and get this over with?" She pondered. But, her husband had never been one to be shy about getting past layers of her clothing that may have barred his way. So, "no... when he is ready he will take what he wants." She told herself.

As she lay there she felt his hands run over her breasts and then back down between her legs and back over her thighs. The feel of his hands was nice, they felt gentle, even sensual. "How peculiar" she thought, "how uncharacteristic." She opened her eyes, and she could see him gazing at her lower body, his eyes possessing a sense of wonder not much different than what you might see in the eyes of a child who was being forced to unwrap his Christmas presents slowly. And as he caressed her body slowly began to respond. She felt a tingle begin to arise in her loins which quickly spread to her nipples; and she felt a dampness between her legs.

She sat up again and took him in her arms and kissed him passionately. He returned her kiss but his hands continued their exploration of her legs and sex. With her hands she began to caress his chest as she kissed him.

Last edited:
Xavier was certainly enjoying this view of his wife, though there was really no way to interpret the pantyhose than a subtle way to minimize the chances of their having sex as part of the getting reacquainted. So close, yet so far he thought to himself as he continued to caress and stroke her, keeping in mind the spirit, if not the mechanics of the lesson Robin had offered him the day before. Perhaps this was Abi's test, him doing things for her without expecting anything in return. Normally, or at least normal for years ago, the intervening layers would have been removed, sometimes with tragic results for the offending garments. But wasn't that part of Abi's complaint?

When she sat up, he took the hint, his hands left her legs and hips and he embraced her, pulling her closer to him. His hands found her breasts through her dress, groping them but not stripping her naked as he might have once upon a time. It was passionate, he grew hard, almost painfully so but it was clear he would have to be patient, He simply reciprocated her kisses and caresses as the fire grew in brightness as the sun set. As it began to burn down he really couldn't take this much longer. "Maybe we should head back to the house?" He asked, not pouting like a child but not exactly triumphant either.

Abi initiated and then return Xavier's kisses. She felt his hands on her legs and breasts and began to feel breathless. Her body was responding. She ran her hands over his chest and moved lower and began to rub his legs and then over his hard cock. The feel of his cock through his pants sent a jolt of arousal through her body. When xavier suggested they head back to the house Abi was ready. She nodded, "yes," without saying anything and together they returned to the house .

As they climbed the couple steps that ascended to the porch, Abi turned and faced her husband and took him in her arms. He was one step lower so her breasts pushed into her upper chest, but more importantly, she could feel his still hard cock rubbing against her sex through the layers of their clothing. "How about I run upstairs and get that stupid pantyhose off and I'll meet you in the bedroom?"

Without hardly waiting for a response she was off up the stairs and into the bathroom. She quickly removed her dress, her bra, pantyhose and panties and pulled on a pink silk teddy that left nothing to the imagination. Two quick squirts of perfume behind her ears and she walked into the bedroom and stood in front of her husband.

Xavier simply wasn't able to trust his instincts anymore, Abi's signals to him seemed crossed but it was likely just him. But when her hand caressed his cock through his pants, he was beyond trying to interpret any subtlety in her actions or reactions. Not really comfortable with the idea of sex outside but not sure if that was what she wanted, he asked about going back to the house. She nodded and together they walked back. He was pleasantly surprised by her stopping on the steps and pressing her breasts into him as he did the same with his cock into her. "That sounds great." He told her and let her go ahead of him as he closed up the house for the night.

She was breathtaking in the pink teddy, he was still fully dressed. He pulled her to him and kissed her deeply before scooping her up in his arms and carrying her to their bed. He so wanted to fill her with his hard cock which was just aching for release. But instead he focused on Robin's lesson. Mounting the bed but with his head between her thighs instead of being atop of her ready to penetrate her, he moved in closer. She would feel his warm breath as he worked the snaps to open the crotch of the teddy. He placed his hands on her thighs, gently spreading them just a bit more. He then extended his tongue and gave her a long slow lick from her opening to her clit. "I missed you." He said between licks as he repeated the process several times. His cock throbbed in his pants but he had to do what it took to keep Abi and Robin had convinced him this is what she needed. He almost wished they were here to coach him through this. It seemed unnatural to not just fill her with his cock, he had thought that was what she wanted but he no longer knew for sure.

It was always somewhat perplexing to Abi that she could be so angry at her husband, on the one hand, but yet feel such and intense desire for him on the other. She knew that she would probably end the evening disappointed and sexually frustrated, but there something deep inside of her that aroused her desire and caused her to set aside everything else that was bothering her, at least for the moment. This was not new for her for she found herself wanting to please and excite her husband. Her primping, her choice of the teddy, her stepping out and standing directly in front of him all done to inspire the maximum response from Xavier. And it worked.

What was a surprise was that Xavier seemed to have set aside his own pleasure, at least to begin, and was focused on her. He carefully exposed her aroused vulva and began to lick her, slowly He was a little rough it was true, and Abi thought to herself that it would probably not last, he would get to the point where he couldn't wait any longer, or he would get too rough and she would end it. But, at that moment it was nice. In fact it felt better than nice, it felt wonderful. "I missed you too..." She responded, though she didn't really mean it, sort of. She had missed him, but she had been missing him for a long time, she mused to herself. She reached down and began to gently caress his head and she moaned and squeaked a little as he licked. She noticed that he didn't seem to know exactly where to lick, and this would probably cause some frustration for her in a little while, but for the moment. It was nice. She felt he was making an effort to pleasure her. That he was missing the mark a little was not as important to her as the effort.

How long would this last? How long should she allow it to last? She recognized in that moment that she really had very low expectations for Xavier, and the fact that he was actually doing something for her was perplexing her. Finally, she sighed deeply. "Just enjoy it," she told herself and stop trying to 2nd guess everything. Though, she wondered what prompted this and how he learned to lick her even this well. He had never done that before.

He kept those first licks gently, letting her pink folds and clitoris bloom of their own accord rather than digging into them forcibly. 'Patience' he kept telling himself as he began to taste her arousal building. As her lips opened his tongue followed, probing slightly deeper and using more of his tongue to run along her folds. He let her body determine when he should give her more until he was lapping at her like a particularly friendly dog. He did use his hands to more firmly massage her inner thighs and up to her hips, spreading her a little wider more asserting himself than actually needing better access to her. Only when he could taste her wetness all along her folds did he begin to focus on her clit. He panted warm gentle breaths along her sex as his mouth moved close to her clit. He poked it gently with his tongue just as Robin had told him. But soon he kissed it with his lips, parting them so he could suck upon her bud. He sucked, gently at first but then with a bit more suction, tugging at her sensitive flesh and then massaging it in slow circles with his tongue.

He hoped it was working, and perhaps more surprising was how fucking hard his cock was getting. He had become aroused doing this to Robin, but now with Abi as well. His cock throbbed painfully but he forced himself to focus on her pleasure now. Hopefully she wouldn't stop him, at least not until he had made her climax, like Robin had, or he thought she had. He hoped he was making a good showing for her, if nothing else at least a gesture to show he was willing to change, change for her. But still the thought about Robin and how they might add to their enjoyment. Enjoyment of them and each other.

Back
Top Bottom