Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male My Hero // BakuDeku or Bakushima please.

LoveyLadyThor

Equal Opportunity Killer
Hello Bluemoon. It's a pleasure to be back around.

I'm writing a request thread like I always do in search of writing partners for my little plot bunnies. So, let's start off like normal.

I am a literate player, but after playing around these sites for a while I know that not everyone else into writing as much as me, which is fine. I typically write between three thick detailed paragraphs to ten. I love the detail of stories, such as the setting, scents, lighting, etc. I have been roleplaying since I was 12 in chat rooms. In retrospect, we Millennials needed more supervision.

I am ghost friendly. I will only message if it's been over a week that I've heard from you, and if I don't get a reply from you, that's ok. I understand things happen or muses die off suddenly. I will attempt to reach out and let you know if I will need to pause our game or drop it. I do work a really demanding job as a paralegal, so sometimes my real life can be a bit much, but I try to be on and post at least once.

I don't have an F-list or anything like that, I will put in a list of things I don't like, anything else, or any kinks you have or wanna throw into the story, just let me know. Nothing really puts me off and the worst I can say is no. I will also make a small list of things I like but they are not needed if they are something you aren't into.

In terms of story to smut, I'm ok with 50/50 or 60/40. I like the story along with the smutty writing.

I do have discord, but I will only play on it once I get to know you a little better because I've had to block some people on there and I'm not about all the drama in real life.

I am seeking to play MxM stories, as my character is the Top. I'm open to power bottoms as well as switching.

*~*~*~*~*~*

*Slice of life with some spice.
*Cheating/adultery
*Omegaverse
*Mpreg
*Romance
*Lust
*Love
*Obsession
*Abuse (mental/physical/verbal/ drugs and alcohol)
*Monsters (has to be a certain type which we can discuss)
*Anything else is on the table, I'm not scared off by a lot.

Dislikes:
*Potty play
*Little play
*Anything sexual with characters under 16 (as per site rules)
*Killing off my character without my approval. (I'm pro-killing in games, however, I enjoy a little gore.)
*Being creepy OOC, please be nice, I am very nice and I wanna be friends.

*~*~*~*~*

Story Ideas:

(This is currently empty. But will be filled soon)

Fandoms:
*!* MHA *!* My Hero!!
Seeking the following pairings. (All characters aged to site requirements.)
Bakugo X Izuku (BakuDeku)
  1. Bakugo and Izuku are on a recognizance mission together as pro heroes working for Shoto's agency now that his father, Endeavor has passed away (No spoilers, just story idea). Izuku and Bakugo have always had a deep seeded desire for each other but it never came to light due to Izuku not having the courage to tell Bakugo and Bakugo could never let go of his pride to fess up. But it worked out ok for Bakugo as he got into a relationship with his best friend Kirishima while Izuku reciprocated Uraka's affections to get over the feelings he had for Bakugo. However, something still lingers. While on their mission stalking the growing villain threat in the area, they are hit with a Quirk to get them off the bad guy's tail. It's a lust quirk. Everything in that moment becomes a blur for the two of them till they wake up the next morning, back where they are staying, only in bed together....what mistake had they done?! And why can't they stop the feelings that are now all-consuming?

1. AU FOR MONSTER FUCKERS AND TRUAMA LOVERS. This is an A.U. so keep that in mind.
    Bakugou is taken from the heroes and taken down into the League of Villains lab. There he is transformed into a powerful Nomu. During battle, when others fear they will need to kill their once friend, deku walks into the face of certain death to call out to bakugou. In hopes he will remeber him and calm down...and come home.

He does. Memories of deku being one of the only things he can remember now to calm him and make him feel him feel human again. Taking him back to heroes facilities they began to try and reverse what's happened to him, but it's a long and painful process. Deku being one of the only people who can calm him or make him do things he won't, like eat or sleep.

This story is open to alot of changes
1. I am open to lots and lots of ideas with these two just message me.

Bakugo x Kirishima
  1. Throw out ideas! I'm open! Mostly their first time etc. But if you have more ideas please let me know.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom